Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis Garden at Upper Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by Singapore_Rat
    yes inspection was conducted by the BCA, which according to the developer was approved last week. The Final inspection is conducted by another govt organization, which checks all electrical wiring this would include all circuits and fuses.
    Is it by Energy Market Authority (EMA)?

From their Act:

Functions and duties of Authority
    6. —(1) Subject to the provisions of this Act, it shall be the function and duty of the Authority —

(a) to create a market framework in respect of the supply of —

(i) electricity or gas; or

(ii) other goods or services regulated by the Authority under any written law,

which promotes and maintains fair and efficient market conduct and effective competition or, in the absence of a competitive market, which prevents the misuse of monopoly or market power;

(b) to secure that all reasonable demands for the supply of electricity are satisfied;

(c) to promote the development of the electricity and gas industries;

(d) to protect the interests of consumers in respect of the quality of electricity supply, gas supply and district cooling services provided;

(e) to protect the interests of the public in respect of the supply and use of electricity and gas and the provision of district cooling services;

(f) to promote the efficient use of energy utilities;

(g) to exercise licensing and regulatory functions in respect of electricity, gas and district cooling systems and services, including the establishment of standards and codes relating to any matter in connection therewith;

(h) to advise the Government on national needs, policies and strategies relating to energy utilities, and on matters appertaining to the Authority generally; and

(i) to exercise any other functions and duties conferred on the Authority by or under any other written law.

Everyone busy shopping for furniture & electric appliances ?
    No one check out the work progress of the main foyer ceiling ?

Was there on sat. They were still working on the foyer, but looks like just finishing up. Management office has moved in so lets hope we hear from the developer soon.

Heard from another source that 1 special unit at level 4 is moving in their stuff end this month...

Not sure if i can believe it...

Default Great News!

Hi OGPLs,

Developer will be issuing out letters tomorrow to the 1st batch ie. Blk 51 first. The second batch, Blk 55 in 2 weeks time and the 3rd batch Blk 53 in a months time.

You can schedule to view your unit earlier by making an appointment with them if your unit is ready for viewing.

Hope this makes your day!

Btw, the new foyer is almost complete. They have also put a large beige vase right in front of the drawbridge to complete the photo perfect entrance. Go check it out. Symbol of prosperity and wealth

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by banger69
    Hi OGPLs,

Developer will be issuing out letters tomorrow to the 1st batch ie. Blk 51 first. The second batch, Blk 55 in 2 weeks time and the 3rd batch Blk 53 in a months time.

You can schedule to view your unit earlier by making an appointment with them if your unit is ready for viewing.

Btw, the new foyer is almost complete. They have also put a large beige vase right in front of the drawbridge to complete the photo perfect entrance. Go check it out. Symbol of prosperity and wealth
    Hopefully is true! Hahaha...hope developer will not change thier minds again!

In case all of you need to know. OG TOPed on 15 Oct 2009 as listed on the BCA website. Info pasted below:

A0478-00001-2005-BP01 CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING 1 BLOCK OF 18-STOREY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING (TOTAL 134 UNITS) WITH BASEMENT CARPARK, TENNIS COURT,SWIMMING POOL, CLUBHOUSE & COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOTS 3766X , 5827N & 5828X MK 24 AT 51 JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI - OASIS GARDEN LOW KEOK GIAP 200918123 15/10/2009 21926.5 30128000 134

Quote Originally Posted by edwinleeap
    In case all of you need to know. OG TOPed on 15 Oct 2009 as listed on the BCA website. Info pasted below:

A0478-00001-2005-BP01 CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING 1 BLOCK OF 18-STOREY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING (TOTAL 134 UNITS) WITH BASEMENT CARPARK, TENNIS COURT,SWIMMING POOL, CLUBHOUSE & COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOTS 3766X , 5827N & 5828X MK 24 AT 51 JALAN BUNGA RAMPAI - OASIS GARDEN LOW KEOK GIAP 200918123 15/10/2009 21926.5 30128000 134
    Finally!!

Hi OGPLs,

Hiphip hooray!! Looks like the bigger units in the middle block is taking longer to process?

More shopping to come! Yeah ...

So, the security guard was telling the truth after all when he revealed to me 2 months back that OG had received its TOP.

Looks like the developer really does not need the cash since it did not inform our lawyers to get us to pay another 25% on our units. I take it as a good sign, as it could imply that the developer is taking its time to beautify OG and ensure the units are up to standard. I hope that our units will have zero or at least minimal and minor defects then!

I called the developer and PUB is still doing electrical and gas checks for individual units. If your unit has passed the check, you can contact the developer and make an appointment to preview your unit. Just explain that you need to move in quickly and thus need to take site measurements. You may call the developer at 65338651. The contact person is James. But I warn you that it is not easy to contact James as the receptionist told me that he makes frequent site visits etc. Once you manage to get hold of James, you will have to wait for him to call you back, confirming your appointment as he has to check with the contractor too. So, good luck!

So you got your appointment to view your unit already?

So, the security guard was telling the truth after all when he revealed to me 2 months back that OG had received its TOP.

Looks like the developer really does not need the cash since it did not inform our lawyers to get us to pay another 25% on our units. I take it as a good sign, as it could imply that the developer is taking its time to beautify OG and ensure the units are up to standard. I hope that our units will have zero or at least minimal and minor defects then!

I called the developer and PUB is still doing electrical and gas checks for individual units. If your unit has passed the check, you can contact the developer and make an appointment to preview your unit. Just explain that you need to move in quickly and thus need to take site measurements. You may call the developer at 65338651. The contact person is James. But I warn you that it is not easy to contact James as the receptionist told me that he makes frequent site visits etc. Once you manage to get hold of James, you will have to wait for him to call you back, confirming your appointment as he has to check with the contractor too. So, good luck!

Yes, after repeated calls to the developer, I've managed to confirm an appointment to view my unit. Btw, if James is not around, look for Joanne, his assistant.

Yes, after repeated calls to the developer, I've managed to confirm an appointment to view my unit. Btw, if James is not around, look for Joanne, his assistant.
    Hehe..maybe he disappeared quickly after he realised you posted his contact and name here...look for Joanne also good for the owners...maybe got a pretty lady to bring you ard to inspect the unit together!

hi all,

anyone looking for a washer for your unit? We bought an Ariston AQXGF 129 http://www.mayer.sg/www/storefront/P...&Brand=Ariston but thinking of getting another washer that is similar to another brand of dryer that we are looking at.

Washer is still in supplier warehouse and delivery can be arrange anytime from now till Jan 2010. Selling at $1120. Think the current promotional price at mayer year end sale is $1238.

Cheers =)

A picture of our beautiful OG.

Enjoy!

Btw: Some Blk 51 owners have keys already!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

oh.... so wonderful to be the first batch to receive the keys hor... hope those who did receive and view their unit to share share their feeling... maybe even what defects, if any, they found... Then everyone can look out for...

Heehee, can guess which unit banger is staying if assuming the picture was taken from his balcony

NICE view & you can try to aim at the biege colour giant vase (throw some coins & make a wish)

Thanks for sharing the photo! Hope to hear of any good advice on what to look out for, as what nadoey suggested those 'defects' to be careful to check out.

I thought the letter should come from the Lawyers first prior to making an appointment with them right? Has anyone else recieved any letters from Kheng Leong's Lawyers or should I just call James/ Joanne directly instead? Mailbox has been filled with nothing but disappointment.... waiting for this long awaited collection of keys.

Understand that the developer's lawyer must issue the Notice of Vacant Possession to our lawyers first. Then lawyer has to inform bank/owner to pay up the 25% TOP payment milestone before key collections can happen..

Quote Originally Posted by jtpy
    Understand that the developer's lawyer must issue the Notice of Vacant Possession to our lawyers first. Then lawyer has to inform bank/owner to pay up the 25% TOP payment milestone before key collections can happen..
    Yes thats why I'm curious how come some managed to get their keys when I've not even received any letters whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    Yes thats why I'm curious how come some managed to get their keys when I've not even received any letters whatsoever.
    Maybe those that took keys paid full cash fo their units? That's why less one layer and faster..

Went to OG this afternoon.... only outside... main foyer still not done yet..
    But the place very quiet and peaceful...

Card access installed near the school... as for the other side door no card access but got key hole... open with key only??

Did not see anyone there for visiting...

When will my letter come...

Looking at the URA masterplan 2008, you can see that Oasis Garden is considered as being part of the central region. The classification into district 19 rather misleading actually.

I received letter from lawyers already. Now not sure whether I can pay cash and get key earlier. Will be calling up lawyer and developer today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh my god .. 1 Penthouse sold at S$870 psf!! My eyes not playing tricks hor ... could be some rich foreigners?

Quote Originally Posted by cutematilda
    Oh my god .. 1 Penthouse sold at S$870 psf!! My eyes not playing tricks hor ... could be some rich foreigners?
    Where did you get the above info from? Did not see any caveats lodged on URA leh.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin
    Where did you get the above info from? Did not see any caveats lodged on URA leh.
    hi penguin, aiyo this info no need to wait for lodged caveats mah, can google URA sales statistics for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by cutematilda
    hi penguin, aiyo this info no need to wait for lodged caveats mah, can google URA sales statistics for the month.
    Oh I got it.. cos the median price was for only 1 sale in Oct and the price was at $870 psf.. so 1 more unit to be sold before its 100% sold.

So you are from Blk 51 ...

Quote Originally Posted by edwinleeap

I received letter from lawyers already. Now not sure whether I can pay cash and get key earlier. Will be calling up lawyer and developer today.

yes from 51

Looks that we'll see alot of movemnt on O.Gdn very very soon!!