Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Well there care people like u who buy crap n need to defeat ur own stupidity.

Its ok to regret. Don't be shy show it. U have all our sympathy. No need put up a brave front. Just make u look stupid.

Seriously, reading your posts is getting more and more challenging nowadays.
    Noticed that when u get agitated, your grammar, spellings all jumbled up like rojak.
    Please don't lose your cool. Else your statements will appear more stupid and retarded.
    No offense hor. Whahaha
    Last edited by Xan; 31-03-12 at 00:52.

Who cares what u think u are another looser think u are smart? So what there is typo? Is this the spelling bee forum? What a idiot.

GO CRAWL BACK TO THE CARROT HOLE OF YOURS.
    A loser who spells "looser" reflects he is the biggest loooooser.
    Hahahahaha
    Must have hurt you terribly, that's why u can't type and spell accurately.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Seriously, reading your posts is getting more and more challenging nowadays.
    Noticed that when u get agitated, your grammar, spellings all jumbled up like rojak.
    Please don't lose your cool. Else your statements will appear more stupid and retarded.
    No offense hor. Whahaha
    It's ok. Who ask u to read any way? With ur intellect u should stick to pictures or go read comics . This forum is too deep for u. Come back only after u get a new brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    A loser who spells "looser" reflects he is the biggest loooooser.
    Hahahahaha
    Must have hurt you terribly, that's why u can't type and spell accurately.
    Well who cares ? U understand right? Anyway go back to the hole u come from. Who cares wat u think?

It's ok. Who ask u to read any way? With ur intellect u should stick to pictures or go read comics . This forum is too deep for u. Come back only after u get a new brain.
    Is writing a proper sentence too difficult and too challenging for you?
    Need me help you get a tutor to fix your grammar and spelling errors before you come here and publish your rubbish?
    I'm perplexed and amazed by your courage.

Well who cares ? U understand right? Anyway go back to the hole u come from. Who cares wat u think?
    Actually don't quite understand your nonsense sometimes.
    But it's definitely very entertaining to see how you fumble sometimes.
    Hahaha

Well u seem easily entertained. I guess got to do with low intellect?

Well u seem easily entertained. I guess got to do with low intellect?

Not really. To notice someone here with such poor grammar, lots of spelling mistakes and at the same time, full of sarcasm /rubbish is extremely rare.
    That's how you amused me.
    Last edited by Xan; 31-03-12 at 23:58.

What a waste of time.

What a waste of time.
    Glad that you know you are a time waster here.

Who cares what u think? get a life Carrot..

Who cares what u think? get a life Carrot..
    you wouldn't reply me if you dont care at all.
    This shows how perturbed you are.

SO? .. rubbish.

SO? .. rubbish.
    Nice quote for yourself.
    You are indeed rubbish

wow you guys are still at it. just drop it already

Well then please go mensure it and provide the statistic? To me I don't agree there is any thing worst then this crap.
    your spelling mistake notwithstanding, you're really out here to irritate others arent you?

you're asking about pool sizes smaller and then you ask me to measure? What statistics you want? You want me to give you the dimensions to prove there are smaller pools out there? I think you're quite a loser. Your comments are baseless and deviate so much from facts that you end up trying to defend it and then lose your way in the process and then make silly remarks and challenges just to try to cover up your mental blockage. If you're sincere in discussing, dont just give a general statement like "i think the development is crap / the worst / the lousiest" and then walk away. be prepared to stand and face the questions and challenges that come your way when you make sweeping comments like that and be prepared to apologize if you have not got your facts right or are unsure of certain things but already made comments. Are you very old by the way? Probably dementia might have set in....that might explain your actions/comments

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw
    your spelling mistake notwithstanding, you're really out here to irritate others arent you?

you're asking about pool sizes smaller and then you ask me to measure? What statistics you want? You want me to give you the dimensions to prove there are smaller pools out there? I think you're quite a loser. Your comments are baseless and deviate so much from facts that you end up trying to defend it and then lose your way in the process and then make silly remarks and challenges just to try to cover up your mental blockage. If you're sincere in discussing, dont just give a general statement like "i think the development is crap / the worst / the lousiest" and then walk away. be prepared to stand and face the questions and challenges that come your way when you make sweeping comments like that and be prepared to apologize if you have not got your facts right or are unsure of certain things but already made comments. Are you very old by the way? Probably dementia might have set in....that might explain your actions/comments
    Yes since u mention it. So can u provide the actual measurements to justify ur claims too? ur talk is as cheap and crappy as this project.

Yes since u mention it. So can u provide the actual measurements to justify ur claims too? ur talk is as cheap and crappy as this project.

no need to measure. see already can tell. unless you're visually handicapped.....which is very likely.

no need to measure. see already can tell. unless you're visually handicapped.....which is very likely.

I can see it. told u its crap. only retard cannot understand.

Stop bringing down a project and making such a nasty remark. We appreciate decent honest opinion but u dont have to use nasty remarks on a condo development. Please respect the owners who have invested in this freehold project.

If you dont like this project so be it, just make yourself disappear from here. Its the best thing to do if you are gentleman enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Stop bringing down a project and making such a nasty remark. We appreciate decent honest opinion but u dont have to use nasty remarks on a condo development. Please respect the owners who have invested in this freehold project.

If you dont like this project so be it, just make yourself disappear from here. Its the best thing to do if you are gentleman enough.
    If u don't like my comment u can also disappear . I should just go focus on ur super cool afternoon sun project then come prowl here.

I can see it. told u its crap. only retard cannot understand.
    only a retard will first ask for dimensions to PROVE that there are smaller pools and then later agree that the retard can see (without dimensions) that there are pools that are smaller. what a slap on your own face.

only a retard will first ask for dimensions to PROVE that there are smaller pools and then later agree that the retard can see (without dimensions) that there are pools that are smaller. what a slap on your own face.
    U are person with low IQ?

There are already a lot of negative feedback on this project, so potential buyers should avoid it.

Those who already sunk their foot in, don't despair also. Nevertheless, it is a very good location, and will still sell but cannot match the nearby better projects' prices for sure.

Just like Telok Kurau area where a lot of the folks here talk down on it: cramped roads, no privacy and etc, but many are also profiting from their investments there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    There are already a lot of negative feedback on this project, so potential buyers should avoid it.

Those who already sunk their foot in, don't despair also. Nevertheless, it is a very good location, and will still sell.

Just like Telok Kurau area where a lot of the folks here talk down on it: cramped roads, no provacy and etc, but many are also profiting from their investments there.
    Yes. As long as location is decent, already vested owners can do various things to improve and spruce up the development. Its never a dead end... Fundamentals will prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Yes. As long as location is decent, already vested owners can do various things to improve and spruce up the development. Its never a dead end... Fundamentals will prevail.
    I think the biggest thing to do is fix the landscaping. Add some trees and large leafy plants, add some proper creepers on the fence and it will look a lot better.

They should do up the facade wall cladding and throw away the cheap looking wire fence and replace with glass or cement / brick boundary walls!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    They should do up the facade wall cladding and throw away the cheap looking wire fence and replace with glass or cement / brick boundary walls!
    20 feet brick boundary wall surrounding the whole project with barbed wires on top ..

Ooops, saw one family move in alr....