Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    chill out, dudes. no point this into a personal grudge fight. one man's meat is another's poison. just have to accept the fact that you can't win the whole world or in this case, a development can't win the whole world. there are bound to be differences in opinion so let's treat this civilly and agree to disagree.

Haha..Perhaps u should Go read his other threads and enjoy his critism and rubbish.
    The people here buay song him for a reason.
    Anyway I'm not vested in Mountbatten.
    Just speaking from third party point of view.
    Anyway he talk big only.
    Last edited by Xan; 19-03-12 at 20:59.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Well if u spend some time to read. I did say the Keppel reflections, Seaview , Rochelle etc are better.

Well to be fair I also mention the OLA in the same area which is in the same class of condo in the same stretch is better.

OLA have its faults but hey its any thing better than the Mountbatten Suits.

Really? wonder who's the joke here.
    Spend time back tracking your nonsense? Hahaha, pls spare me lah.
    Okok, I give u face, me wrong, I try to trust what u say lah.

anyway I said what I have to say. moving on. Nothing more to say on this.
    Last edited by minority; 19-03-12 at 22:15.

Its really ok to point out flaws in the project. Its the words that you used which is disturbing. Learn to show respect dude. By the way high pricing is a flaw to me... i also know Mercedes Benz is a better car than Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Am I hearing you right?
    This is the first time i heard you saying something good abt WT.
    Didnt we all Kenna labelled as carrot head by u in the WT threads?
    Seriously, wats your agenda? Play the waiting game by talking down all projects? Or creating lotsa smoke to confuse others?
    ......now I understand completely. I thought that this was someone who was sincere abt listing out the advantages n flaws of any given project (tactfully). But he's only interested in his own sick agenda.....

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw
    ......now I understand completely. I thought that this was someone who was sincere abt listing out the advantages n flaws of any given project (tactfully). But he's only interested in his own sick agenda.....
    Hah Hah.. Great then here u have a great project that all should vest in BUY ! it then its such a great spacious project with fantastic landscaping looking really new!

I really wonder who here have actually seen the thing? its hideous!

My gut feel tells me he is not vested in anything but trying to talk down projects for his personal agenda. No money to buy but still red eye mah.
    This kinda loser I see until sianz already. Haha

Well WT is carrorts. Here is tulips!

Well WT is carrorts. Here is tulips!
    Not to worry, we are all enjoying ourselves.
    Better than those standing outside the fence and drooling.
    Must be miserable. Hehe

Hah yeah good to stand out here watch the domino fall.

Only 9,10,11 are worth looking now.

Hah yeah good to stand out here watch the domino fall.

Only 9,10,11 are worth looking now.

Bird man talking bird language again.
    Hahaha

Bird man talking bird language again.
    Hahaha
    No choice coz if not bird brain cannot understand.

No choice coz if not bird brain cannot understand.
    Haha, finally u admit u are a darn pathetic bird.
    No wonder u gong so much jiao Wei. Lol

Haha, finally u admit u are a darn pathetic bird.
    No wonder u gong so much jiao Wei. Lol
    U admit u are the bird brain. Need to give jurong bird park a call see if theres place for u.

U admit u are the bird brain. Need to give jurong bird park a call see if theres place for u.
    Haha, self hallucinate again.
    U pathetic little parrot. I din know parrot can type.
    Lol

Haha, self hallucinate again.
    U pathetic little parrot. I din know parrot can type.
    Lol
    Hah hah. I just realised i was arguying with someone who have shit for brain.

Can just stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by Moo2010
    Can just stop it?
    Haha, this loser won't stop as he is always full of shit.
    Empty vessel makes the most sound, sarcasms and complains mah.
    Lol.
    Last edited by Xan; 20-03-12 at 23:10.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should keep yr comments to yourself until you hv actually seen certain projects. If your agenda is to talk down all the properties u cant afford in the hope that this will cause the prices to drop so u can buy, I think u dream on and continue sitting on yr fence. If you wish to discuss a project, I think u should hv the basic courtesy to at least point out nicely. I just realized that your postings are tactless and borders on being offensive. You must have angered a lot of ppl here....look at the responses to your posts here. I think you should really do some self reflection. Don't just hide behind a forum and post your comments thinking you are safe. It's a cowardly act. My point is, do some research before posting and even if there are flaws, DISCUSS them, but do not condemn the entire project. What you think are flaws may not be really flaws but I see that this point has yet to get past yr skull. And now you are not just condemning projects, you are starting to condemn people. Based on your postings,you are just shooting off whatever comes to mind. It's obvious you had no idea what you posted the day before and are just continuing to blast out when you see a new post. That's what I feel about you la. To sign off with "no offense" is a lie.....so I will just end here.

What made u think I have not seen this project? Buy this crap? yeah no way.

U same as the Xan guy who made a wrong buy? can't handle it?

People like you who can't afford anything will always presume others wrong buy.
    Ya la, u smart lah.
    Why? Can't handle your own jealousy and must resort to your sick agenda?

I think you should keep yr comments to yourself until you hv actually seen certain projects. If your agenda is to talk down all the properties u cant afford in the hope that this will cause the prices to drop so u can buy, I think u dream on and continue sitting on yr fence. If you wish to discuss a project, I think u should hv the basic courtesy to at least point out nicely. I just realized that your postings are tactless and borders on being offensive. You must have angered a lot of ppl here....look at the responses to your posts here. I think you should really do some self reflection. Don't just hide behind a forum and post your comments thinking you are safe. It's a cowardly act. My point is, do some research before posting and even if there are flaws, DISCUSS them, but do not condemn the entire project. What you think are flaws may not be really flaws but I see that this point has yet to get past yr skull. And now you are not just condemning projects, you are starting to condemn people. Based on your postings,you are just shooting off whatever comes to mind. It's obvious you had no idea what you posted the day before and are just continuing to blast out when you see a new post. That's what I feel about you la. To sign off with "no offense" is a lie.....so I will just end here.
    Hey pal, don't be offended by this kinda loser.
    To me he is just a window shopper only, trying to act guru here.
    To me, he just expert in gong jiao wei only. Talk big but no action.
    Lol

People like you who can't afford anything will always presume others wrong buy.
    Ya la, u smart lah.
    Why? Can't handle your own jealousy and must resort to your sick agenda?

Hah hah only people like u who think u have $ to buy? Any everyone else can't afford? No $ buy ccr go buy some ulu place then so proud that u finally own something? Hah that's a joke.

Everyone in singapore are also landlord . I guess u can see out of ur shallow vision that u are nothing special just becoz u rush to buy some MM in some ulu place n u have already made it.

What a joke.!!!

Hey pal, don't be offended by this kinda loser.
    To me he is just a window shopper only, trying to act guru here.
    To me, he just expert in gong jiao wei only. Talk big but no action.
    Lol
    What to do with bird like u fluttering around?

i was not referring to this project. surely you must have seen this else you wouldnt know abt the pool. but your depth of knowledge about other projects with smaller pools is quite pathetic. so which leads me to say you're just full of hot air. not much credibility and again, just here to make up the numbers....havent really viewed many projects, skimmed thru some online posts and site plans and then post comments here acting like an expert. but now i know how much you know. i've not read all of your posts, but given your posts here, i would not waste my time reading them.

Hah hah only people like u who think u have $ to buy? Any everyone else can't afford? No $ buy ccr go buy some ulu place then so proud that u finally own something? Hah that's a joke.

Everyone in singapore are also landlord . I guess u can see out of ur shallow vision that u are nothing special just becoz u rush to buy some MM in some ulu place n u have already made it.

What a joke.!!!
    Haha, must have hurt you terribly.
    Why try explain so much to give yourself more excuses to talk big but no action?
    Grapes getting more and more sour nowadays.
    Hahaha

What a joke.!!!
    Didnt I hear you worngly again?
    Some loser did say WT buyers are carrots because they buy WT expensive, now suddenly this loser changed his opinion again and say everyone can afford it.
    haha, now I know why people think you got sick agenda.
    Think u criticize projects with no shame at all, just to satisfy your sick agenda. lol

i was not referring to this project. surely you must have seen this else you wouldnt know abt the pool. but your depth of knowledge about other projects with smaller pools is quite pathetic. so which leads me to say you're just full of hot air. not much credibility and again, just here to make up the numbers....havent really viewed many projects, skimmed thru some online posts and site plans and then post comments here acting like an expert. but now i know how much you know. i've not read all of your posts, but given your posts here, i would not waste my time reading them.
    He no money to buy anything of course got alot of hot air lah.
    This kinda loser always thought by doing more of his window shopping routine will make him a property guru. Then he will criticize like an expert.
    Maybe he sounds more like a goondu. What a joke!
    hahahaha

Had had I think the thread is moubatten suits. U guys are turning this in to some thead to justify urn own failures. Anyway wat ever. If u want u can start another thread taking about your great buy.

Losser just can see pass urn narrow horse vision.

What ever... Shoo Shoo. ........