Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw
    thats why i put in a disclaimer. one mans' meat, another mans poison. not everyone looking for GFA or places with huge balcony, planters. So this will appeal to those who are looking for max space rather than having "wasted" PES etc. I'm very sure its hard to find another like this if you're NOT looking for huge balcony and planters. and definitely, if you;re looking at the ground floor, maybe privacy is sacrificed due to the walkway but those above are pretty ok. Distance from landed behind is quite close, i'll admit but please let me know if this isnt the trend now....look at those in TK. you can practically shake the hand of your neighbour in the next development.
    Just ignore all those negative voices...they always have things bad to say about other people's condos. The reality is Mountbatten Suites is located at a prime eastern location, that can never change. It is certainly a better location than TK, Bedok, Tampines or Pasir Ris or any other sub-urban locations, and its freehold.

I do admit I wouldnt want to buy the basement units, but the other units are just fine for upgraders and newly weds. Its not a perfect development, there are certain things which everyone wont like, but thats human. Nothing is perfect.

Negative cOmments are pointing out the flaws. The forum will have no meaning if everyone sugar coat it. It's up to individual to see n evil ate if they are able to accept the flaws n see it as benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Negative cOmments are pointing out the flaws. The forum will have no meaning if everyone sugar coat it. It's up to individual to see n evil ate if they are able to accept the flaws n see it as benefits.
    But you are not pointing out the flaws, you are condemning it based on yr language and tone. Although i have no vested interest in the project, I think we should temper our criticism with a bit of tact and respect. A flaw is a flaw but in this aspect, I think there are different views on layout so it's not exactly a flaw like how you choose to attack it.

But you are not pointing out the flaws, you are condemning it based on yr language and tone. Although i have no vested interest in the project, I think we should temper our criticism with a bit of tact and respect. A flaw is a flaw but in this aspect, I think there are different views on layout so it's not exactly a flaw like how you choose to attack it.
    Well if u can't handle the truth . Vested or not vested . Do skip my post then.

I have yet to see anything nice coming from Minority's post. Maybe you can share with us which project you deem its the best. He is showing the Im-waiting-waiting -and-waiting-on-the-side syndrome.

oh....havent read any of his posts yet. But its freedom of speech here. so i think we;re all entitled to our opinions i guess. maybe someday when he finds the "perfect" property, the flaws will be all the more glaring. More so if he has a vested interest. I bet the comments will be fast and furious.........of course, he can then choose to "skip" whatever "truths" he "cant handle". cuts both ways i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    I have yet to see anything nice coming from Minority's post. Maybe you can share with us which project you deem its the best. He is showing the Im-waiting-waiting -and-waiting-on-the-side syndrome.
    I guess u are looking places tat I don't see anything good. I can give u a list way I deem is good i.e. Kepple Reflection, Seaview, Amber , seafront , Rochelle etc.. so many are good. but there are so many that are junk.

But like I say this project other than the location its hopeless. Further down there is a OLA which is any thing better being in the same location.

Other than location there is nothing I see good about this project. For Once I can say WT is better than this!!!

The long kao in front.. oh the pool I would suggest to the MCST to explore to use it for prawn fishing. I think would be a good revenue generation idea that go to running the place. Which incidentialy already look run down b4 TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Welcome back , blue
    Hello bro! How's life in Katong especially with the new 112 Katong?

I often walk there for midnight movies during weekends!

I guess u are looking places tat I don't see anything good. I can give u a list way I deem is good i.e. Kepple Reflection, Seaview, Amber , seafront , Rochelle etc.. so many are good. but there are so many that are junk.
    surely for all these so called "good" projects, i can easily list out several flaws. But these "flaws" may not be relevant depending on each individual. Like what has been mentioned here several times, there's no perfect project. And again, what is deemed as "junk" might not be junk after all if it serves the purpose of the person buying it.

Yes, the pool might be small but i wouldnt go so far as to call it a long kao. I'm sure there are pools which are smaller than that, then what would you call those?

Regarding comparing this to OLA, i think its back to square one. If you're looking to maximise space, OLA is out of your consideration. Maybe 833 might be closer if MB Suites is out. I belive OLA has its own sets of "flaws" but thats beyond the scope of this thread.
    Last edited by ripclaw; 14-03-12 at 15:47.

surely for all these so called "good" projects, i can easily list out several flaws. But these "flaws" may not be relevant depending on each individual. Like what has been mentioned here several times, there's no perfect project. And again, what is deemed as "junk" might not be junk after all if it serves the purpose of the person buying it.

Yes, the pool might be small but i wouldnt go so far as to call it a long kao. I'm sure there are pools which are smaller than that, then what would you call those?

Regarding comparing this to OLA, i think its back to square one. If you're looking to maximise space, OLA is out of your consideration. Maybe 833 might be closer if MB Suites is out. I belive OLA has its own sets of "flaws" but thats beyond the scope of this thread.
    Surely OLA have flaws. I can tell u it don't have enough car park. Much less for guest. But comparing to This project. OLA is far better. Anyway do advice me which project pool is smaller than this? I would be interested to know n avoid.

Surely OLA have flaws. I can tell u it don't have enough car park. Much less for guest. But comparing to This project. OLA is far better. Anyway do advice me which project pool is smaller than this? I would be interested to know n avoid.
    Speaking of flaws, can you write with less errors?

Should be:
    Surely OLA has flaws. I can tell you that it doesn't provide enough car park lots for owners, much less for guests. But, comparing to this project, OLA is far better. Anyway, do share with me which projects have pools smaller than this. I will like to avoid them.

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    Speaking of flaws, can you write with less errors?

Should be:
    Surely OLA has flaws. I can tell you that it doesn't provide enough car park lots for owners, much less for guests. But, comparing to this project, OLA is far better. Anyway, do share with me which projects have pools smaller than this. I will like to avoid them.

Thanks for pointing it out. Would u like to be my secretary?

Thanks for pointing it out. Would u like to be my secretary?
    Hahaha... no. Just slightly amused that you can spot all those flaws in the condo but totally oblivious to these errors right in front of you. I would think one who spots errors/flaws will have very good eyes to do that everywhere.

how about we hear from an owner? any owner care to defend his/her purchase decision?

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    Hahaha... no. Just slightly amused that you can spot all those flaws in the condo but totally oblivious to these errors right in front of you. I would think one who spots errors/flaws will have very good eyes to do that everywhere.

I guess I dont have a good eye for everything..

I think you can easily find out yourself since you're so seem so experienced in finding flaws and seem to have visited so many developments to pass such tactless and scathing comments.
    I'll give you a clue to help you along. Try R66 and Cadence Light. There are others of course but since you need me to point those out to you, I think it speaks volumes about your credibility????

I think you can easily find out yourself since you're so seem so experienced in finding flaws and seem to have visited so many developments to pass such tactless and scathing comments.
    I'll give you a clue to help you along. Try R66 and Cadence Light. There are others of course but since you need me to point those out to you, I think it speaks volumes about your credibility????

Freind we are in MBS thread why would I be talking abt R66? Anyway. I stand by my pt this project is has no value other than location.

Freind we are in MBS thread why would I be talking abt R66? Anyway. I stand by my pt this project is has no value other than location.
    I think you r losing it. You were asking for projects with pools smaller than mbs......

But like I say this project other than the location its hopeless. Further down there is a OLA which is any thing better being in the same location.

Other than location there is nothing I see good about this project. For Once I can say WT is better than this!!!

The long kao in front.. oh the pool I would suggest to the MCST to explore to use it for prawn fishing. I think would be a good revenue generation idea that go to running the place. Which incidentialy already look run down b4 TOP.
    Am I hearing you right?
    This is the first time i heard you saying something good abt WT.
    Didnt we all Kenna labelled as carrot head by u in the WT threads?
    Seriously, wats your agenda? Play the waiting game by talking down all projects? Or creating lotsa smoke to confuse others?
    Last edited by Xan; 18-03-12 at 18:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Akira Fudou
    On and off, he will pop up like jack in the box to condemn this project, that project. What do u expect? That's y his nick is minority mah. Just take his words that comes from someone minor. Plain simple.

Yes, that is how our almighty Mr minority's tone sounded like in other thread as well.
    To him, everything is a joke. But he didn't know he's the biggest joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Am I hearing you right?
    This is the first time i heard you saying something good abt WT.
    Didnt we all Kenna labelled as carrot head by u in the WT threads?
    Seriously, wats your agenda? Play the waiting game by talking down all projects? Or creating lotsa smoke to confuse others?

Yeah u hear me right.! for 1st time I think WT is good! comparing to this joke Mountbatten Suites WT is better. If that makes u happy Great!

Yes, that is how our almighty Mr minority's tone sounded like in other thread as well.

Well A Shit is a Shit no need to sugar coat it. If u like ponding better ok the pool is a pond.

Well A Shit is a Shit no need to sugar coat it. If u like ponding better ok the pool is a pond.

Yeah u hear me right.! for 1st time I think WT is good! comparing to this joke Mountbatten Suites WT is better. If that makes u happy Great!
    ahaha its like stating the obvious

Well if u spend some time to read. I did say the Keppel reflections, Seaview , Rochelle etc are better.

Well to be fair I also mention the OLA in the same area which is in the same class of condo in the same stretch is better.

OLA have its faults but hey its any thing better than the Mountbatten Suits.

Really? wonder who's the joke here.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    ahaha its like stating the obvious

What to do? some people are blind.

chill out, dudes. no point this into a personal grudge fight. one man's meat is another's poison. just have to accept the fact that you can't win the whole world or in this case, a development can't win the whole world. there are bound to be differences in opinion so let's treat this civilly and agree to disagree.

How can our almighty mr minority has any credibility when he has no integrity?
    Hahaha.