Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    This was the layout of the dungeon unit asking $394k then...
    Staying in a basement must be the worst concept ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    No way it will be 5m deep.

My guess on the dimension of the pool:

20m (L) x 1.5m (W) x 1.2m (H)
    nahh it doesnt look 20m at all. probably 1/2 or 3/4 of that

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    good for batman fanatics?!

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Maybe it's 5 m deep? Can dive
    Dive liao get stuck below coz so narrow? Lol

Dive liao get stuck below coz so narrow? Lol

maybe should convert to fishtank. the basement unit can watch pple swim. added selling pt.

maybe should convert to fishtank. the basement unit can watch pple swim. added selling pt.
    Change to koi pond better. Pond facing units = good price?

I LIKE THAT!!!! Machiam Underwater World. But everyday live in fear the tank may break lol better dont buy expensive designer furniture...

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Change to koi pond better. Pond facing units = good price?
    How to pond. Dun wan... Chao chao usually and denque risk

seems like the MA is starting to work on the facade....which must bring some form of relief to the buyers there....

I LIKE THAT!!!! Machiam Underwater World. But everyday live in fear the tank may break lol better dont buy expensive designer furniture...
    Wont burst lah. use 10cm thick multi layer tempered glass mah!

can put shark! like the KL Beach club everyday see sharks swim left n right. Ma Cham James Bond Octopussy...

see 25sec
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE77DeJAL7c

Can live like James Bond.. My NAME IS BOND...

How to pond. Dun wan... Chao chao usually and denque risk

hey a tank is a tank a pool is a pool dont any how call pond hor . will get flamed.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    No lah some pple will like. Can be like kevin conster living underwater world!

Wont burst lah. use 10cm thick multi layer tempered glass mah!

can put shark! like the KL Beach club everyday see sharks swim left n right. Ma Cham James Bond Octopussy...

see 25sec
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE77DeJAL7c

Can live like James Bond.. My NAME IS BOND...
    Instead of animals might as well place human gender of your liking... Like those fishbowl or aquarium concept

Unhappy

wa....think we should spare a tot for those who bought the basement units....a bit getting out of hand i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw
    wa....think we should spare a tot for those who bought the basement units....a bit getting out of hand i feel.

this is HARD TRUTH... though..

I'm sure they knew what they were buying into. But 3xxk for Freehold they probably found it worthwhile?

I'm sure they knew what they were buying into. But 3xxk for Freehold they probably found it worthwhile?

Its a steal!

Its a steal!
    But FH land, the buyers didnt exactly get land right? they got underground soil

But FH land, the buyers didnt exactly get land right? they got underground soil
    Well its strata title. a piece of it.. the 4th floor dont have land too its in the Air. ar 3xxK is s steal. depends on size. just need to spend on more lighting.. and air extractor. like living in a mall....

Well its strata title. a piece of it.. the 4th floor dont have land too its in the Air. ar 3xxK is s steal. depends on size. just need to spend on more lighting.. and air extractor. like living in a mall....
    Yep, when the place gets En bloc he'll still get a piece of the pie

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Can i nominate this as the world smallest pool in the guiness book of record
    Heh guys stop insulting on other people's projects. Its not nice. Be more sensitive to other people. What is bad for u might be just fine for others.

I know the pool is small but the development is also small, so they dont need a gigantic pool.

Not everything is bad about this development. Its located on a good strategic location. Except for the busy road, it is perfect for singles or couples as their first homes as its affordable.

If you want a big pool, then settle for One Amber or The Seaview.

If u want privacy and exclusivity, settle for a penthouse units at Aalto or The Aristo which have their own exclusive private pools. Aalto penthouse on the 29th floor has a private rooftop pool facing the sea with pool dimension 2.5 x 10 metres, whereas The Aristo penthouse has a private pool on the roof top on the 19th floor facing the sea with dimension 3 metre x 6 metres. Spacious enough for a family. But of course, u have to be willing to pay a big price.

So dont make so much noises...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Heh guys stop insulting on other people's projects. Its not nice. Be more sensitive to other people. What is bad for u might be just fine for others.

I know the pool is small but the development is also small, so they dont need a gigantic pool.

Not everything is bad about this development. Its located on a good strategic location. Except for the busy road, it is perfect for singles or couples as their first homes as its affordable.

If u want privacy and exclusivity, settle for a penthouse units at Aalto or The Aristo which have their own exclusive private pools. Aalto penthouse on the 29th floor has a private rooftop pool facing the sea with pool dimension 2.5 x 10 metres, whereas The Aristo penthouse has a private pool on the roof top on the 19th floor facing the sea with dimension 3 metre x 6 metres. Spacious enough for a family. But of course, u have to be willing to pay a big price.

I agree totally. Pool not to spec but layout excellent and location is pretty good.

I agree totally. Pool not to spec but layout excellent and location is pretty good.

Do explain how the layout is excellent ? Its so small with HS and Rooms are darn small. I agree location part. but the rest are junk.

Okay, got a bit carried away.
    Location not bad...
    Layouts look squarish ...

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn

Do explain how the layout is excellent ? Its so small with HS and Rooms are darn small. I agree location part. but the rest are junk.
    you're kidding right? the layout of the rooms ensure no wasted space which is kind of hard to find in developments these days. Just a small planter space at the living room. Nothing like huge balconies etc. And i think you've not been to see the units itself. Or else you'd notice that the rooms are definitely NOT small. Plus layout is squarish. almost zero wasted space.

Tell me which other new development has this? If you can find another one like this, please let me know. Of cos, balconies may appeal to some, but like someone has said, one man's meat is another man's poison. Then again, if you're looking at HUGE balconies, maybe St Pat R and Elliot might suit you.

you're kidding right? the layout of the rooms ensure no wasted space which is kind of hard to find in developments these days. Just a small planter space at the living room. Nothing like huge balconies etc. And i think you've not been to see the units itself. Or else you'd notice that the rooms are definitely NOT small. Plus layout is squarish. almost zero wasted space.

Tell me which other new development has this? If you can find another one like this, please let me know. Of cos, balconies may appeal to some, but like someone has said, one man's meat is another man's poison. Then again, if you're looking at HUGE balconies, maybe St Pat R and Elliot might suit you.

HAH HAH HAH u got to be joking right? Or u just being ironic and I didn't get it?

Given the kind of size becoz its squarish its call spacious? I think it don't have enough GFA for balcony! or even if they give Balcony they can't build more given the size of the plot and land!

imagine the ground floor looking at the walk way everyone walk pass look into the use by default! I don't want to talk act the pool!

Also the high floor are so close to the private prop behind I think can jump over to the room or borrow soya sauce from them!

So to me this project is a jokes of jokes. Only thing is location is not too bad.

The OLA further down is much much better!

Judge for urself if this is good....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...tbatten-suites

Squarish layout ya la but I think kitchen in the middle of whole unit a bit that one. Site plan also much to improve. Have the idea it is way too close to main road plus that super busy junction which can only get busier with the new condos sprouting up at Amber...

This building already looks so old. Poor quality

thats why i put in a disclaimer. one mans' meat, another mans poison. not everyone looking for GFA or places with huge balcony, planters. So this will appeal to those who are looking for max space rather than having "wasted" PES etc. I'm very sure its hard to find another like this if you're NOT looking for huge balcony and planters. and definitely, if you;re looking at the ground floor, maybe privacy is sacrificed due to the walkway but those above are pretty ok. Distance from landed behind is quite close, i'll admit but please let me know if this isnt the trend now....look at those in TK. you can practically shake the hand of your neighbour in the next development.