Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Default Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Anything on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    Anything on this?
    Bro,

You buying?

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    Bro,

You buying?
    I just want to know what will be the launch price. Btw nothing heard out of this project. Was in Esta last weekend and from Esta can see this land is flaten and ready for construction. Wonder when will start.

I just want to know what will be the launch price. Btw nothing heard out of this project. Was in Esta last weekend and from Esta can see this land is flaten and ready for construction. Wonder when will start.
    i went to the showlflat before

small project

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    i went to the showlflat before

small project
    How much are they selling? Average size?

How much are they selling? Average size?
    Went there 2 mths ago. If I remember correctly, asking then was region of $1,450 psf. Small development. They have 3 and 4-bedder I think. Too long and not impressive so couldnt remember much, sorry.

If you ask me, I would rather get The Seaview or The Esta. Alternative is The Amery but that is nearer to Still Road.

Quote Originally Posted by Farnie
    Went there 2 mths ago. If I remember correctly, asking then was region of $1,450 psf. Small development. If you ask me, I would rather get The Seaview or The Esta. Alternative is The Amery but that is nearer to Still Road.

So high? How are the finishing? Good?

So high? How are the finishing? Good?
    I remember there is a lot of ID, and I dun really think showflat is a good indications of quality of finishing. I think regardless of what they tried to ask, px has to be adjusted greatly now. If Esta is going for $800-900 psf, this development should only be asking for $600-700 psf in order to move the units. Who in the right mind would pay more than The Esta when I can already collect rental.

Went there 2 mths ago. If I remember correctly, asking then was region of $1,450 psf. Small development. They have 3 and 4-bedder I think. Too long and not impressive so couldnt remember much, sorry.

If you ask me, I would rather get The Seaview or The Esta. Alternative is The Amery but that is nearer to Still Road.
    at ya please farine

everywhere u go , also got a lot of comments one

this one not good , that not not nice , that one too exp

i suggest u go bid for a land for yourself

at ya please farine

Hahaha, Buy, if by mocking me amuses you, pls go ahead and be my guest. Afterall, it costs next to nothing to me and yet it brings joy to another person. Excellent.

but seriously, my gift is in spotting good deals, not developing or building houses. Therefore I leave the developing to the experts in the industry. Besides, I derive no satisfaction in seeing the transformation of an empty plot of land to a beautiful house. Thus I ply my gift and trade elsewhere as I believe if i enjoy what I'm doing, its easier to do well in that area.

As it is now, there is no good property deals but it will come soon. And if I see fit to chip in my comments, I will do so. Regardless of how you or other property bulls think. Afterall, you can't touch nor hurt me by your comments

Default Well say!

Hahaha, Buy, if by mocking me amuses you, pls go ahead and be my guest. Afterall, it costs next to nothing to me and yet it brings joy to another person. Excellent.

but seriously, my gift is in spotting good deals, not developing or building houses. Therefore I leave the developing to the experts in the industry. Besides, I derive no satisfaction in seeing the transformation of an empty plot of land to a beautiful house. Thus I ply my gift and trade elsewhere as I believe if i enjoy what I'm doing, its easier to do well in that area.

As it is now, there is no good property deals but it will come soon. And if I see fit to chip in my comments, I will do so. Regardless of how you or other property bulls think. Afterall, you can't touch nor hurt me by your comments
    Well say! Guess "buy" just bought wrong property at wrong time, that's why so negative...
    Be happy lah

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

at ya please farine

Getting frustrated right? Haha!

It's like someone hog the overtaking lane at 50km/h. Can you do anything? You can't do anything cos' he/she never break the rule.

Even if she says tomorrow Singapore property price will be reaching Somali level, there is nothing you can do about it.

Too bad for you! Haha!

Anyway, why she mentioned $800-$900psf?
    It should be $743-$1,038psf for The Lakeshore in Jurong West last month.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    The Lakeshore .. OCR ....... 6 ............................... 1,038 ............. 865 ............... 743

To those who are interested in the property,

I went to see this property about 1 month ago. They did not have a showflat and told me they do not intend to build one cos the development is selling very fast and easily without a need to. They showed me some floor plans then showed me the kind of tiles, counter top material will be used and of course a mock up of the development.

The area for a 3 bedder was about 1,300+ sq ft. The maintenance fee (how come pple seldom talk abt this on this website?) was about $280 I think. But this is not a condo but a pte apt status. There was hardly any facilities to talk abt. Even the "playground" planned looked a bit pathetic. I think might as well don't build.

When I asked about the asking price, the property agent suddenly launched into this megal salesman mode. I found it very irritating. He insisted I sat down and then he showed me a piece of paper and said the original asking price was $1,000+ per sq foot. Then he said if I buy now, developer giving discount so become $980 or $940. It's a special deal. I'm very lucky to come today. Already very few units left. Then he said and furthermore, developer also gave directive for them for that day to even let the first 10 persons who walk in, to bargain further. Just give him a price and they will consider. And then he kept bugging me to give him a price. I was very irritated with his wayang-ness.

But I think all in all, if you don't mind no facilities, actually location is not bad. I can't really tell about the interior since not shown anything except for floor plan.

Quote Originally Posted by meanie
    To those who are interested in the property,

I went to see this property about 1 month ago. They did not have a showflat and told me they do not intend to build one cos the development is selling very fast and easily without a need to. They showed me some floor plans then showed me the kind of tiles, counter top material will be used and of course a mock up of the development.

The area for a 3 bedder was about 1,300+ sq ft. The maintenance fee (how come pple seldom talk abt this on this website?) was about $280 I think. But this is not a condo but a pte apt status. There was hardly any facilities to talk abt. Even the "playground" planned looked a bit pathetic. I think might as well don't build.

When I asked about the asking price, the property agent suddenly launched into this megal salesman mode. I found it very irritating. He insisted I sat down and then he showed me a piece of paper and said the original asking price was $1,000+ per sq foot. Then he said if I buy now, developer giving discount so become $980 or $940. It's a special deal. I'm very lucky to come today. Already very few units left. Then he said and furthermore, developer also gave directive for them for that day to even let the first 10 persons who walk in, to bargain further. Just give him a price and they will consider. And then he kept bugging me to give him a price. I was very irritated with his wayang-ness.

But I think all in all, if you don't mind no facilities, actually location is not bad. I can't really tell about the interior since not shown anything except for floor plan.

Hahaha... enjoyed your story, tks! You should had told him 600psf! The expression on the face would be priceless...

When I'm back for vacation in Dec, will go window-shopping and test test the market.

Let's see how low it will go!

btw they treied selling me at 750psf for the pathetic studio at basement.
    cmi

Latest status. Taken while passing by.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...f&id=673175243

Quote Originally Posted by darrenp
    btw they treied selling me at 750psf for the pathetic studio at basement.
    cmi
    it be fun to see who really lived in the basement....vampire..??

The landed property owners should be happy as the development have protected them from noise and dust but lost some privacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Wah piang.... So close to busy main road

Far from ideal, noisy main road...And Esta condo opposite side of the road overlooking...

this one amber road right ? why call mountbatten ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    this one amber road right ? why call mountbatten ?
    861 mountbatten rd

IMHO, this is one of the ugliest development I ever seen. It totally spoils the look around the Katong / Amber Rd area. The windows are not even 3/4 height but 1/2 height only. So many concrete walls with white exterior paint. Give it 1 yr from now, it will look like a 5 yrs old apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    IMHO, this is one of the ugliest development I ever seen. It totally spoils the look around the Katong / Amber Rd area. The windows are not even 3/4 height but 1/2 height only. So many concrete walls with white exterior paint. Give it 1 yr from now, it will look like a 5 yrs old apartment.
    wah liu....u jus broke all the owner's heart wor

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wah liu....u jus broke all the owner's heart wor
    Ya lor... sometimes when we make comments (no matter how accurate they are) must pull back a little... people invested hard earned money into the units man...

For example I like Fragrance projects but when some say looks like budget hotel design or dormitory no matter how egoless also hurts one lor...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    I actually quite like the half height windows coz can walk around the apt naked yet people think you only topless... just make sure dont forget and go and walk until the planter area also LOL

Can anyone explain to me, what is B1 units? Is it below ground level or the ground level is named as B1?

I will be very disgusted if my unit is in B1 with no windows. I hope this is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Can anyone explain to me, what is B1 units? Is it below ground level or the ground level is named as B1?

I will be very disgusted if my unit is in B1 with no windows. I hope this is not the case.
    No daylight, for vampires

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    No daylight, for vampires
    for keeping mistress?? hmmm