Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bayshore Park

eva.sammi Guest

Default Bayshore Park

Call Lily 62975827. Bayshore Pk Condo , New Kitchen/Floorings/Wardrobes. Mins to Changi Airport, CBd, Suntec City, Orchard Rd. Shuttle Bus to Parkway Shopping & Food Amenities. Near Bedok MRT. Waterplace Condo : 3 rms, $4500. Full Condo facilities. A

Casafina thoughts Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eva.sammi
    Call Lily 62975827. Bayshore Pk Condo , New Kitchen/Floorings/Wardrobes. Mins to Changi Airport, CBd, Suntec City, Orchard Rd. Shuttle Bus to Parkway Shopping & Food Amenities. Near Bedok MRT. Waterplace Condo : 3 rms, $4500. Full Condo facilities. A

How is Casafina? Is it a good unit?

east to east Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Casafina thoughts
    How is Casafina? Is it a good unit?
    Yes inside it is posh only the colour of the building is not nice

Default BP psf?

Anyone with any estimates on what is reasonable for a Bayshore Park 3Br psf? I would prefer mid floors and below, vertigo =P

Always liked that place due to it's location and big grounds, hope it doesn't enbloc, and develop into another overcrowded project.

Enblock Guest

Default Enbloc ?

Bayshore park.. recall reading in the papers that tis being consider for enbloc alongside with Laguna Park..
    Will we getting paint pour over the cars like what is happening at Laguna Park ? Also if the condo is undergoing enbloc talks, will the mcst still take good care of the estate or leave it to rot ?
    Thxs for yr thoughts in advance ..

Default Selling Bayshore Park Condo

Owner selling...no agent pls.

Diamond Tower, 936 sq ft 2 bedroom, 10th floor, full sea view.

Asking $750k neg.

PM me if you are keen.

Cheers
    Ed

20+ years into 99 year lease.
    stagnant (failed????) enbloc

750k for 936 sq ft and current economic environment
    Best of luck......

yup current suituation should set yr slight lower........

U must be kidding rite?

Quote Originally Posted by pete
    U must be kidding rite?
    Bank valuation at $720k...so it's $30k above valuation negotiable. I think it is still relatively ok. Can never get a condo in the east that is as spacious as Bayshore park.

936sq ft spacious???? Best of luck!

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapor...ry_390811.html

June 16, 2009 Tuesday

Hunt for Bayshore's Kitty killer

Residents conduct pre-dawn stake-outs around condo grounds

By Kimberly Spykerman

CAT lovers in Bayshore Park are now patrolling the estate to look for the person believed to be poisoning the strays in the condominium.

Some residents in the 1,093-unit estate in the East Coast even make their rounds between 3am and dawn, when they think the culprit is out leaving tainted cat food around.

Since last Thursday, 19 cats - including two yesterday - have been found unaccountably unconscious or disoriented. Five have died or have been put down, and the rest are with the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA).

A report is believed to have been made to the management committee about a dog also taken ill, although it is unknown if this is linked to the cat poisonings.

The police are on the case.

One resident who keeps watch from her 21st-floor apartment and patrols the estate said: 'It's not just about the cats. We're concerned about the safety of all pets. Also, what if young children put things in their mouth and fall sick?'

Another resident, a housewife in her 50s, who has fed the estate's 30 stray cats for more than 10 years, now begins her routine an hour earlier to do a stake-out.

The management committee has issued notices advising residents against letting their pets eat food found in the condo grounds. It has also told the estate's cleaners and gardeners not to get rid of any cat which appears dead, that they come across, but to alert the security guards. Areas where reddish clumps of suspect cat food were found have been hosed down.

Most of the unconscious cats were found in the vicinity of two blocks. One of the cats, which was found barely breathing yesterday, was no more than 1m from one of these clumps of food.

SPCA executive officer Deirdre Moss said it was obvious that someone was behind these 'cruel, malicious acts'.

She noted that the food had not been planted in obvious places, but in areas away from human traffic, where the stray cats hide. And the food had been found over a large area, which is why so many cats have been affected, she added.

Today, the SPCA and Cat Welfare Society are expected to offer a reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the culprit.

The residents are baffled, but believe the culprit is among them, as this person knows where the cats usually gather for their morning meal. It was where the first clump of food was found.

Samples of the food have been sent to the Health Sciences Authority for analysis. The results are expected soon.

Bayshore Park was split by an acrimonious debate over its proposed collective sale last year, but the residents believe this is unrelated to the poisonings.

Some residents believe the culprit could be among the estate's car owners, angered by the scratches the stray cats leave on the warm hoods of the vehicles when they lie on them overnight.

A retiree in his 70s who wanted to be known only as Mr Tay had put a cover over his car only to have it ripped. He said he sympathised with the culprit 'because he must have done it out of frustration'. Other car owners said they worked around this by parking in areas less frequented by the cats.

The estate's dog owners are walking their pets but taking more care. A resident named Ms Jill said she has cut her dog's walks from 30 to only 10 minutes - just long enough for it to relieve itself. 'I'm also more vigilant about what it sniffs at during the walks,' she said.

[email protected]

Condo dogged by animal issues

BAYSHORE Park condominium is no stranger to disputes over animals.

In 2004, fur flew over a proposal by the estate's management to impose annual fees on those who keep big dogs or have more than two small dogs. The proposal meant that residents would have to pay $300 to keep a big dog and an additional $1,000 for a second one. Those with smaller breeds weighing 10kg or less and no more than 40cm in height need not pay, unless they owned more than two. Each additional dog would cost $100 a year.

The management said that if the rule was enforced, the money would go towards cleaning up after irresponsible dog owners.

Residents had complained of big dogs being a nuisance because they dirtied the common areas such as lift landings and footpaths with waste matter.

Dog owners were up in arms over the proposal and accused the management of being biased against these animals.

The suggestion fell through when the management failed to garner 75 per cent of the vote needed to implement the rule. Only 150 out of the estate's 1,093 households voted on the issue at the annual general meeting that year, though over half who attended voted for it. After the meeting, dog owners promised the management they would form a committee to police pet owners.

Can check whether the lift of Bayshore Park
    1) goes all the way to the carpark at basement, or
    2) you need to walk up the stairs from basement carpark and then take the lift from 1st floor?

Quote Originally Posted by beachboi
    Can check whether the lift of Bayshore Park
    1) goes all the way to the carpark at basement, or
    2) you need to walk up the stairs from basement carpark and then take the lift from 1st floor?
    need to walk up the stair. lift stopped at 1st floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    need to walk up the stair. lift stopped at 1st floor.
    Hmmm... that does not sound good. I thought there was a plan to upgrade the lift system? Or is there any future plans to extend the lift to the basement carpark?

Quote Originally Posted by beachboi
    Hmmm... that does not sound good. I thought there was a plan to upgrade the lift system? Or is there any future plans to extend the lift to the basement carpark?
    dont think so. enbloc is probably the better plan..

Quote Originally Posted by edkor
    Owner selling...no agent pls.

Diamond Tower, 936 sq ft 2 bedroom, 10th floor, full sea view.

Asking $750k neg.

PM me if you are keen.

Cheers
    Ed
    Way, way, overpriced at 2009 prices. For folks who did not do their due diligence yet.... a 2 bedroom unit over here is transacting in the range of $540k to $615k. There was a madman who paid $680k in 2009 though. Maybe that unit is made of gold or the floors studded with gemstones.

What the heck.... a 3 bedroom unit 1300sqft plus used to transact at $530k just a few years ago. The majority of units in Bayshore have no seaview or a partial seaview at best. Many are blocked by Costa de Sol. The units are irregular shaped and some even overlook the basketball courts and the expressway. Do remember this is an aging property (read maintenance costs will be higher with stuff breaking down plus time decay factor) more than 23 years old on a 99 leasehold tenure. To be fair, there are sprawling grounds for animal lovers to walk their dogs. The tenant owner mix is very cosmopolitan.... there is a fair bit of ang mor expats, korean, indian expats and local oldies in BP.

So.... Caveat emptor!
    Last edited by Geylang OKT; 21-06-09 at 07:06.

u mix up the 2 condo, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Way, way, overpriced at 2009 prices. For folks who did not do their due diligence yet.... a 2 bedroom unit over here is transacting in the range of $540k to $615k. There was a madman who paid $680k in 2009 though. Maybe that unit is made of gold or the floors studded with gemstones.

What the heck.... a 3 bedroom unit 1300sqft plus used to transact at $530k just a few years ago. The majority of units in Bayshore have no seaview or a partial seaview at best. Many are blocked by Costa de Sol. The units are irregular shaped and some even overlook the basketball courts and the expressway. Do remember this is an aging property (read maintenance costs will be higher with stuff breaking down plus time decay factor) more than 23 years old on a 99 leasehold tenure. To be fair, there are sprawling grounds for animal lovers to walk their dogs. The tenant owner mix is very cosmopolitan.... there is a fair bit of ang mor expats, korean, indian expats and local oldies in BP.

So.... Caveat emptor!

u mix up the 2 condo, dude.
    Dude, sorry about that. I'm getting old.

The comments about Costa De Sol pertain to The Bayshore. All the rest are about Bayshore Park. Btw, they have the same developer, just 10 years apart for the projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Dude, sorry about that. I'm getting old.

The comments about Costa De Sol pertain to The Bayshore. All the rest are about Bayshore Park. Btw, they have the same developer, just 10 years apart for the projects.
    no prob. i didnt know bayshore park is also developed by far east.

Hey, anyone knows of any 3BR apartment for sale at Bayshore Park, floor is not really an issue. Neither is seaview or city view. I just like the feel of the condo.

All the ones I've looked up so far have quoted insane prices. Willing to pay around 600psf.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Hey, anyone knows of any 3BR apartment for sale at Bayshore Park, floor is not really an issue. Neither is seaview or city view. I just like the feel of the condo.

All the ones I've looked up so far have quoted insane prices. Willing to pay around 600psf.

Thanks in advance!
    It is all because of yesterday's bullshit comment from Credo that "enbloc sales are back". f-u-c-k em

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus
    It is all because of yesterday's bullshit comment from Credo that "enbloc sales are back". f-u-c-k em
    You're wrong my friend. I love the condo because of how it is. Spacious, facilities, and location. En-bloc that place? Quite sad la, it's a unique development AND that is why I wanna stay there. I won't wanna enbloc if I was a resident there.

Thanks in advance!
    how much were you quoted for the 1173 or 1292?
    March, april is already selling at 600psf. now probably 700.

how much were you quoted for the 1173 or 1292?
    March, april is already selling at 600psf. now probably 700.
    Yeah you got close, lowest quoted price was 730psf. As much as I like the place, personally I feel it's too high. As what the post above said, maybe it's due to the enbloc speculation surrounding the estate now.

Thumbs down

Yeah you got close, lowest quoted price was 730psf. As much as I like the place, personally I feel it's too high. As what the post above said, maybe it's due to the enbloc speculation surrounding the estate now.
    generally the price went up. may not be enbloc related. price move really fast when the enbloc craze starts (was 900psf at End/07). also decline fast when the craze dies off.

which block did you see ?

This development is near the Singapore Changi Airport and the East Coast beach and seafood restaurants. It is well-served by a private shuttle bus to the Bedok MRT and Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/con...SHORE-PARK.htm may give more information about this project.

You're wrong my friend. I love the condo because of how it is. Spacious, facilities, and location. En-bloc that place? Quite sad la, it's a unique development AND that is why I wanna stay there. I won't wanna enbloc if I was a resident there.
    A lot of my expatriate friends used to rent at bayshore park and really like the place and location very much... i don't think they are looking forward to enbloc by the owners. Some of them who decided to settle down in this country have also purchased their own apartments around the bayshore area..

generally the price went up. may not be enbloc related. price move really fast when the enbloc craze starts (was 900psf at End/07). also decline fast when the craze dies off.

which block did you see ?
    IIRC it was Jade, if not Aquamarine. Yeah, kinda regretted not grabbing a unit around April though. Problem is, with all the prices going up, doubt it'll go back to Mar-Apr's levels anytime soon.

However, all the units on sale seems to be those on the higher floors with Sea/City views, thus commanding a premium. I'm quite fine with a low floor, but can't seem to find any low-level units on sale. And yeah was looking at both the 1292 and 1173 unit types, they have 'unique' layouts I daresay.

Quote Originally Posted by joyride
    A lot of my expatriate friends used to rent at bayshore park and really like the place and location very much... i don't think they are looking forward to enbloc by the owners. Some of them who decided to settle down in this country have also purchased their own apartments around the bayshore area..
    Yup, I remember the first time I went into the premises. I was so surprised that I couldn't see the 'end' side of the development. Gosh, the vast size! It was really different to see more greenery than concrete, not only in condos but Singapore generally! (Maybe except for the bukit timah areas where there's more greenery).

But yeah, situated at the end of Bayshore Road, the cul de sac feeling. It's a nice place to return to after a long day at work/school.