Thread: Visioncrest 3 Bedroom for Rent by Owner

Default Visioncrest 3 Bedroom for Rent by Owner

Brand new 3 bedroom furnished facing pool just next to Dhoby Ghout MRT and Plaza Singapura.

Furnished with washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, sofa, tv, dining table and 1 queen sized bed.

Facilities include pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, steam room, sauna and gym.

Available immediately for rental $8,000 per month negotiable.

http://www.rentinsingapore.com/showa...ghout-mrt.html

How much is the psf given the falling market and recession?
    Possible to grab at 1400-1500?

Quote Originally Posted by oxboy99
    Brand new 3 bedroom furnished facing pool just next to Dhoby Ghout MRT and Plaza Singapura.

Furnished with washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, sofa, tv, dining table and 1 queen sized bed.

Facilities include pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, steam room, sauna and gym.

Available immediately for rental $8,000 per month negotiable.

http://www.rentinsingapore.com/showa...ghout-mrt.html

Default Still available

Hi silentsoul,

VC is still available for purchase from developer. I'm not sure abt the pricing... You can go to the showroom on the weekend to ask. I doubt you will get it at $1.5k psf unless you know someone from WingTai who has authority to drop the price as the ppl there are merely property agents.

You can't beat the location as it is a short walk to Dhoby Ghout MRT, Liang Court, Killiney, Cineleisure, Cathay, etc. For groceries you have Carrefour, Meidi-Ya and Cold Storage nearby.

The only thing I am unhappy about is the low quality of the materials used (paint, wood floor, kitchen cabinets, closet, etc). You may want to spend a lot of money to renovate it after buying like I did.

okie thanks
    Will wait for the prices to fall further.

Quote Originally Posted by oxboy99
    Hi silentsoul,

VC is still available for purchase from developer. I'm not sure abt the pricing... You can go to the showroom on the weekend to ask. I doubt you will get it at $1.5k psf unless you know someone from WingTai who has authority to drop the price as the ppl there are merely property agents.

You can't beat the location as it is a short walk to Dhoby Ghout MRT, Liang Court, Killiney, Cineleisure, Cathay, etc. For groceries you have Carrefour, Meidi-Ya and Cold Storage nearby.

The only thing I am unhappy about is the low quality of the materials used (paint, wood floor, kitchen cabinets, closet, etc). You may want to spend a lot of money to renovate it after buying like I did.