Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Foliage (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Default The Foliage (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Taken last year.

Default Re: The Foliage (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Hmm any comments on this development? Why are so many adverts on Classads today asking for only $600+ psf for this FREEHOLD condo ?

Looking to purchase a D05 condo but am worried the prices of condos in this district will just tumble when TOP arrives just like this particular one? freaky

are u suire $6xxpsf? A studio unit was transacted above $1107psf in Mar.

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    Hmm any comments on this development? Why are so many adverts on Classads today asking for only $600+ psf for this FREEHOLD condo ?

Looking to purchase a D05 condo but am worried the prices of condos in this district will just tumble when TOP arrives just like this particular one? freaky
    Call up the ads and I think is a freak. No answer.

hmm i got a shock too when i saw it on the saturday classads.. foliage penthouse 1640+ sqft asking for $1.1mil. i suppose lots of it is wasted outdoor space?

CD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by toaler

HI, passed by west coast and parsirpanjang road last sunday, looks like the VP, foliage,Estiva, are completed. however, around these developments are very quiet. not many people stay there, not any activities there. any body knows why like this? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CD
    HI, passed by west coast and parsirpanjang road last sunday, looks like the VP, foliage,Estiva, are completed. however, around these developments are very quiet. not many people stay there, not any activities there. any body knows why like this? thanks
    Hi CD,

Try going to West Coast Park or the Mac Restauarnt at West Coast. You should see quite a BIG BIG BIG crowd there.

I think you will see many activities at the currently under-reno West Coast Plaza after its completion too.

There's will be a lot of activities at IMM and the soon to open Big Box.

yeah.. freehold condos at west coast are a good value for money with some unit going for $600+psf in the foliage.. (but dont expect them to be the best units in the development)

even subsales of pool view units in the stellar is now asking for around $750psf.. these are all low rise condos but their accessibility to NUS and town via the telok blangah road highway makes them rather attractive. however, my own observation is that the prices of these condos tend to go south immediately after TOP.. look at varsity park and the foliage so to buy now or to snap up the units only after they TOP will dependent on how much risk you are willing to take. i personally will wait for a little while longer for my sub million freehold condo there in D05

$6xxpsf is the launch price in 2006. now still worth $6xxpsf?? market is really crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    $6xxpsf is the launch price in 2006. now still worth $6xxpsf?? market is really crashing.
    yeah wish i have the time to go down and view the two foliage units that were going for 600+ psf over the weekend.. really want to find out why they were priced so attractively..

anyway i think that the stellar's price has been spiralling downwards after news of the new flyover emerged a few months ago..

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Hi CD,

Try going to West Coast Park or the Mac Restauarnt at West Coast. You should see quite a BIG BIG BIG crowd there.

I think you will see many activities at the currently under-reno West Coast Plaza after its completion too.

There's will be a lot of activities at IMM and the soon to open Big Box.

what is the BIG BOX

the caveat has been lodged for the unit that was selling at 6xx psf for this condo..
    it's probably a penthouse with lots of space that's open air but the transacted price of around 650psf is really attractive.

PinBaller Guest

wad is BIG BOX???!!!

Foliage Guest

Big Box is an upcoming shopping complex located opposite IBP near IMM, diagonally opposite TT International Trade Park.

PinBaller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Foliage
    Big Box is an upcoming shopping complex located opposite IBP near IMM, diagonally opposite TT International Trade Park.
    so wad has this gotta do with MAyLee????

Foliage Guest

Interesting to see more activity at the Maylea thread compared to Foliage. I suspect a lot of the fittings are the same for both developments as both are built by Hoi Hup. Even the external wall colours are the same (or at least similar enough).

Both developments have the same number of units and probably share the same MA which is why I can never find him...

Foliage2 Guest

The MA only works in the morning and work on alternate Saturdays ...

Default Any Foliage for sale

Any Foliage owners selling their unit, pls PM me.
    Im interested in getting a unit in that area.
    Thanks!

jessclaud Guest

I'm also interested buyer...for own stay...pls PM me or leave a message for anyone that is selling any unit preferably, above 1000sqft in area...thanks! other developments can also be taken in consideration!

Fern Guest

Default For rent

I have a unit for rent in Oct 2008. Fully furnished. 1700 sqft. Let me know if you want to view it. Designer furniture arriving from Bangkok next week. Call or sms me at +6597659884.

Fern

Confused Guest

Default Foliage

Am I missing something? Foliage is going for only $800psf but the other nearby developments like Jubilee and Balmeg are selling at over $1000psf. Jubilee has terrible layouts and Balmeg is not even ready yet.

Isn't Foliage a good buy then or is something wrong with it that i do not know of?

Foliage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Confused
    Am I missing something? Foliage is going for only $800psf but the other nearby developments like Jubilee and Balmeg are selling at over $1000psf. Jubilee has terrible layouts and Balmeg is not even ready yet.

Isn't Foliage a good buy then or is something wrong with it that i do not know of?
    Those who are selling at 800psf already made money. Their initial purchase was only about 500 psf.

i visited both Foliage and Maylea showrooms in 2006 Dec. Both are around $620 - $650psf. I guesst the difference in pricing is largely due to proximity to future MRT, locality and views. Foliage & Maylea dun have a service yard to hang clothes, so maybe buyers dun like it? A few bus stops away at Varsity Park the recent transactions are also ard $800psf though it's leasehold property.
    Last edited by jt88; 03-10-08 at 09:09.

sf Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jessclaud
    I'm also interested buyer...for own stay...pls PM me or leave a message for anyone that is selling any unit preferably, above 1000sqft in area...thanks! other developments can also be taken in consideration!
    2bdrm VP....u interested....any offer

Default Foliage

Anyone staying at The Foliage now? Is it mainly expats or locals? The pool is really nice but how about the rest of the facilities?

Default Foliage For Sale?

Hi,

Any Foliage owners selling their unit, pls PM me.
    I have interested buyer looking at 1BR type in that area.

Agents welcome.

Chris Yip - ERA
    [email protected]

Default Penthouse roof terrace

anybody staying at the penthouse? saw lot of roof modification. I am also looking to re-build my empty roof terrace. Owners who has done so, can PM me the lobang
    Thanks

saw a 1 bedder is offer at $680k, work out to be $13xx/sqft. SO far have not seen any record for above $13xx from the Caveats Lodged @ URA website

Quote Originally Posted by yukiari
    saw a 1 bedder is offer at $680k, work out to be $13xx/sqft. SO far have not seen any record for above $13xx from the Caveats Lodged @ URA website
    Ask does not mean will get.

But if you buy at their asking, then you can tell your friends how you set a record in a buy price for this condo...

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    Ask does not mean will get.

But if you buy at their asking, then you can tell your friends how you set a record in a buy price for this condo...
    ahaha no wonder you are waiting also...

waiting for price to drop...

waiting for durians...

I considered this devt before as its very near to NUS. But well.. missed the boat sailing off in high tide. Now waiting for low tide.