Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Foliage (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Intrepid Explorer 2.0

Default The Foliage (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Taken last year.

Default Re: The Foliage (D5, Freehold, Hoi Hup)

Hmm any comments on this development? Why are so many adverts on Classads today asking for only $600+ psf for this FREEHOLD condo ?

Looking to purchase a D05 condo but am worried the prices of condos in this district will just tumble when TOP arrives just like this particular one? freaky

are u suire $6xxpsf? A studio unit was transacted above $1107psf in Mar.

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    Hmm any comments on this development? Why are so many adverts on Classads today asking for only $600+ psf for this FREEHOLD condo ?

Looking to purchase a D05 condo but am worried the prices of condos in this district will just tumble when TOP arrives just like this particular one? freaky
    Call up the ads and I think is a freak. No answer.

hmm i got a shock too when i saw it on the saturday classads.. foliage penthouse 1640+ sqft asking for $1.1mil. i suppose lots of it is wasted outdoor space?

CD

Quote Originally Posted by toaler

HI, passed by west coast and parsirpanjang road last sunday, looks like the VP, foliage,Estiva, are completed. however, around these developments are very quiet. not many people stay there, not any activities there. any body knows why like this? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CD
    HI, passed by west coast and parsirpanjang road last sunday, looks like the VP, foliage,Estiva, are completed. however, around these developments are very quiet. not many people stay there, not any activities there. any body knows why like this? thanks
    Hi CD,

Try going to West Coast Park or the Mac Restauarnt at West Coast. You should see quite a BIG BIG BIG crowd there.

I think you will see many activities at the currently under-reno West Coast Plaza after its completion too.

There's will be a lot of activities at IMM and the soon to open Big Box.

yeah.. freehold condos at west coast are a good value for money with some unit going for $600+psf in the foliage.. (but dont expect them to be the best units in the development)

even subsales of pool view units in the stellar is now asking for around $750psf.. these are all low rise condos but their accessibility to NUS and town via the telok blangah road highway makes them rather attractive. however, my own observation is that the prices of these condos tend to go south immediately after TOP.. look at varsity park and the foliage so to buy now or to snap up the units only after they TOP will dependent on how much risk you are willing to take. i personally will wait for a little while longer for my sub million freehold condo there in D05

$6xxpsf is the launch price in 2006. now still worth $6xxpsf?? market is really crashing.

Quote Originally Posted by jt88
    $6xxpsf is the launch price in 2006. now still worth $6xxpsf?? market is really crashing.
    yeah wish i have the time to go down and view the two foliage units that were going for 600+ psf over the weekend.. really want to find out why they were priced so attractively..

anyway i think that the stellar's price has been spiralling downwards after news of the new flyover emerged a few months ago..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast