Thread: negotiatiing price

Default negotiatiing price

are the prices quoted by an agent for a new development negotiable? and if so, how do you guys negotiate for a better deal? I'm looking at purchasing my first property for home stay and I'd like to stretch my dollar as far as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluedevil
    are the prices quoted by an agent for a new development negotiable? and if so, how do you guys negotiate for a better deal? I'm looking at purchasing my first property for home stay and I'd like to stretch my dollar as far as possible..
    Bring a cheque book with u when u go shopping. Once u found something u like. Tell the agent u dun like to play games, if he can confirm the price u want, u give him a cheque immediately to reserve the unit. Like all things, developers want to see the money 1st before giving any discounts cos all talk but no actions is wasted time for everyone.