Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I am not a Ferrari driver. I am a Lamborghini driver. That is why I ask the Ferrari friend why he not buy a Lamborghini but a Ferrari ?

Ans: He says: Aiyo, blackjack arh, you will never understand one la. Just like I will never understand why you want a lamborghini instead !

I said, tio tio ( Correct , Correct ). It is something very difficult to describe tiobo?

Actually NOT !

The answer is SIMPLE. It is a HUMAN NEED THAT NEEDS TO BE SATISFIED.
    Because Ferrari don't need to stop at traffic light junction.
    It either scream through with all the other drivers wondering what they have just saw. Is it F1 race or superman practicing his low flying skill?
    The best part is that it'll force its way through and clear any obstacles along the way.
    This myth was finally busted by a Chinese ferrari driver.

told u will hit 3000psf here u still dun believe...

told u will hit 3000psf here u still dun believe...
    Are u comparing against Up@Robertson?
    I thot very different pdt & can't compare?

Aything name with Up/Sky/Skies, prepare to pay premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    different ? dun be too sure yet, brother heheheheh. u will know the effect once the UP is up beside this project.

First phase I already reveal liao hor: the MRT.

The second phase is the completion of UP and all activities in this area started to ram up. ( look for activites around present 5 stars hotels for cue )

The third phase is the River-ONE becomes the ONE and only hor. when the river becomes the most beautiful river on planet Earth- man-made of course.

that is all i can reveal la.

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    brother Khng8, u know how much i get for my apartment here ? a studio one?

see below:

that works out to be $6.5psf or S$6000 for my studio rented to an angmoh single banker hor. somemore he told me he will not leave me until US recover hor....wahpiangeh....how long is that? only thing is he requested me to let him smoke. what the heck, no problem lah, I told him.

u wanna know what will happen when UP is up ? Now Martin 38 already up liao and rental hits over....over.... aiya i cannot say la.

good luck.

[QUOTE=blackjack21trader]brother Khng8, u know how much i get for my apartment here ? a studio one?

see below:

that works out to be $6.5psf or S$6000 for my studio rented to an angmoh single banker hor. somemore he told me he will not leave me until US recover hor....wahpiangeh....how long is that?

u wanna know what will happen when UP is up ? Now Martin 38 already up liao and rental hits over....over.... aiya i cannot say la.

good luck.[/

Blackjack

U r lucky to get such high rental for studio.. I missed one 3 bedded 5 months ago, we'll renovated, leased for 5.3k. What is the asking price now? Only thing is the common area looks very open, more like a hotel structure.

but my boss say can tell u about a similar aged project like Martin Place:

as u can see, the psf works out to be S$7 psf. So my 3 bedders here is rented out around S$12,000 hor.

u wan to know somemore ? u wan ? u want ?

i cannot say la.

[QUOTE=Werther]

Blackjack

U r lucky to get such high rental for studio.. I missed one 3 bedded 5 months ago, we'll renovated, leased for 5.3k. What is the asking price now? Only thing is the common area looks very open, more like a hotel structure.
    u are crazy ! renovated 3 bedders u ask for S$7000 hor... see the rental transacted in Martin Place above la above . u dun try how u know?

the trick i tell u: the angmo very particular about furnishing, but do not need to put very good sofas or beds first.

Just buy a huge SMART LED TV ( Can be Samsung, but SONY better !) machiam like cinema like that and a good brand refrigerator ( Cannot be Samsung but Mitsubishi ok ) or freezer and good brand washing machine ( Can be Samsung ) first and then invite the potential tenants first.

Fully furnish or partial furnish? [QUOTE=Werther]
    brother Khng8, u know how much i get for my apartment here ? a studio one?

see below:

that works out to be $6.5psf or S$6000 for my studio rented to an angmoh single banker hor. somemore he told me he will not leave me until US recover hor....wahpiangeh....how long is that?

good luck.[/

Blackjack

[QUOTE=blackjack21trader]
    Quote Originally Posted by Werther

u are crazy ! renovated 3 bedders u ask for S$7000 hor... see the rental transacted in Martin Place above la above . u dun try how u know?

the trick i tell u: the angmo very particular about furnishing, but do not need to put very good sofas or beds first.

Just buy a huge SMART LED TV ( Can be Samsung, but SONY better !) machiam like cinema like that and a good brand refrigerator ( Cannot be Samsung but Mitsubishi ok ) or freezer and good brand washing machine ( Can be Samsung ) first and then invite the potential tenants first.
    then u tell them about the various pubs and restaurants in Mohammad Sultan, and later if they really keen, then hook up a deal for the add on furnitures like beds and sofas. REMEMEBER ! Do not blur blur go buy lousy no brand furnitures hor... the angmo are very pampered ones, and they will know hor.

Bro blackjack

The one I saw was 1100 sq ft. R u sure can get 7k?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Fully furnish or partial furnish?
    brother DC33, so nice to see you again ! it is less than partially furnished ( read above ) when FIRST marketed ( only TV, freezer and washing machine : no beds or sofas or dinning) , rental rates is negotiated later and added upon as I added more furniture later. You can ask the tenants to buy what they like and then you go pay after you sealed the contract.

This trick i share wif u here only har...dun go newspaper and tell hor ! hehehehhehehehehehheh

Bro blackjack

Oic, then u can try S$6500 first, i think worse can hit S$6000. Paiseh. But remember my pointers above and give it a try see how. Also, ask agent to go for corporate lease and Giro payments only, otherwise go find someone else. You must be firm hor. read the trick above. the angmohs gong gong one machiam like in a trance everyday one la.

Only thing is the common area looks very open, more like a hotel structure.
    This project was intended to be a hotel/serviced apartment. That is why u see the marbles all good stuffs. Later, the developer decided to sell as residential. After which, the market Charlie Boom Town and he bang...bang....bang...his ...his... head la. WOAHAHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

Bro blackjack

oic, then the LED TV cannot be too big hor otherwise angmoh complain very hard to focus la if ur unit is not cornered one. If cornered can consider a bigger TV becos living is not squarish and bigger.

This project was intended to be a hotel/serviced apartment. That is why u see the marbles all good stuffs. Later, the developer decided to sell as residential. After which, the market Charlie Boom Town and he bang...bang....bang...his ...his... head la. WOAHAHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEH
    now u got see developer put patterns on balcony bars or cartoon on the swimming pool tiles boh ? All good stuffs hor.

wait a sec, i tok my grassroots told me they painting the project ? u went there got see them idle or not leh ? woahahahahhahahahahahah

Bro blackjack

remember the rental market is very competitive and now all the expats want to see eye candies only. my third eye told me most likely what you saw is a badly neglected unit. u must doll it up hor.. do some good renovation and it should be able to hit S$7000.

Have come across an american who wants certain type of mattress and sofas. He will pay for it separately and not reflected in the rent and leave it behind when he leaves. It is a partial furnish unit.
    brother DC33, so nice to see you again ! it is less than partially furnished ( read above ) when FIRST marketed ( only TV, freezer and washing machine : no beds or sofas or dinning) , rental rates is negotiated later and added upon as I added more furniture later. You can ask the tenants to buy what they like and then you go pay after you sealed the contract.

This trick i share wif u here only har...dun go newspaper and tell hor ! hehehehhehehehehehheh

Have come across an american who wants certain type of mattress and sofas. He will pay for it separately and not reflected in the rent and leave it behind when he leaves. It is a partial furnish unit.
    you should tell him u will not need it later because everyone have different taste. but u can up the rental a bit also like instalment mah...sigh yo.. brother u too honest la.

Most of my rented units are partial furnish. Once I have bought everything but not delivered yet for a new condo. He does not want them but change for something else. So now I usually go for partial furnish.
    remember the rental market is very competitive and now all the expats want to see eye candies only. my third eye told me most likely what you saw is a badly neglected unit. u must doll it up hor.. do some good renovation and it should be able to hit S$7000.

But pay a higher commission to the agent too.

you should tell him u will not need it later because everyone have different taste. but u can up the rental a bit also like instalment mah...sigh yo.. brother u too honest la.

Most of my rented units are partial furnish. Once I have bought everything but not delivered yet for a new condo. He does not want them but change for something else. So now I usually go for partial furnish.
    yes..partial furnish is the key. because later removal also got charges tio bo?

But pay a higher commission to the agent too.
    see la..brother dc33 is either a doctor or a dentist- very honest one. u not business trained la. u can show ur inflated tenancy agreement to your next tenant mah.. what is a little sacrifice ? pay now a little and then rental will always be up up up and away la.

Not much use in bad times. URA rental data is all transparent at that time. Most importantly is to be blessed with good tenants just like domestic helpers.
    see la..brother dc33 is either a doctor or a dentist- very honest one. u not business trained la. u can show ur inflated tenancy agreement to your next tenant mah.. what is a little sacrifice ? pay now a little and then rental will always be up up up and away la.

Not much use in bad times. URA rental data is all transparent at that time. Most importantly is to be blessed with good tenants just like domestic helpers.
    yes that i agree. so u r forseeing bad times soon?

is it u read about some book titled " the next big crash" ?

or u read somewhere QE will crash the US dollar?

or Euro will default or China will crash big time? is that ur worry?

your fear is not unfounded. but do share wif me ur worry leh