Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

This area is strongly in demand by Japanese tenants.. look for area in high demand by the following:

1) Japanese ( River Valley )
    2) China Chinese ( East Coast )
    3) Indian ( Upper East Coast to Changi Airport)

....and dun say your humble brother here did not tell you later....

Only during times of fear will the owners give up the gems to you. During the boom times, they will be blinded by greed and unwilling to sell to your ever increasing bids or give you the lemons instead !

Dun regret counting down now...

In September 2008, Lehman's Brothers filed for Chapter 11. Subsequent months saw the uncovering of the subprime and credit crunch. An total estimated US$1.2Trillion had withdrawn from the US and global financial system.

US government and foreign parties injected rescued packages, QE1,QE2,QE3 a total of estimated US$800Billion into the global financial system.

While the old monies had been withdrawn from the system causing the credit crunch; the new monies pumped into the system to supposedly stimulate the return of the old monies was continually being withdrawn from the system too.

So, what actually happened to the "old" money and where did the new money ended up in ? Well, I can reveal to you after the Election and you will be lost for words. You will then realise the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia.

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 12-04-11 at 09:15. Reason: grammar

Expected time of arrival: Exactly 200 days.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    In September 2008, Lehman's Brothers filed for Chapter 11. Subsequent months saw the uncovering of the subprime and credit crunch. An total estimated US$1.2Trillion had withdrawn from the US and global financial system.

US government and foreign parties injected rescued packages, QE1,QE2,QE3 a total of estimated US$800Billion into the global financial system.

While the old monies had been withdrawn from the system causing the credit crunch; the new monies pumped into the system to supposedly stimulate the return of the old monies was continually being withdrawn from the system too.

So, what actually happened to the "old" money and where did the new money ended up in ? Well, I can reveal to you after the Election and you will be lost for words. You will then realise the real MOTHER of ALL reasons behind property purchases here in Asia.

noob here, apologies if my question sounds silly

... you said during times of fear will the owners give up the gems but during the boom times, they will be blinded by greed and unwilling to sell or give you the lemons instead... So with the "absence" of the money in the above quote, are we expecting a upcoming time of fear or are sellers blinded by greed now?

Expected time of arrival: Exactly 200 days.
    errrr....6 nov, whose bday?

Quote Originally Posted by mage

... you said during times of fear will the owners give up the gems but during the boom times, they will be blinded by greed and unwilling to sell or give you the lemons instead... So with the "absence" of the money in the above quote, are we expecting a upcoming time of fear or are sellers blinded by greed now?
    brother mage, you are too humble to call urself a noob. i was beginning to suspect i am talking to myself here. So happy someone finally responded.

It is very easy to identify times of greed: This will be the time sellers will keep refusing your bids on every higher offer you give to them. You will not be able to close any transaction with them. Every week, you will see higher and higher asking prices in the newspaper. Panic buyers will instead flock to developer's showrooms because it is easier to close the transaction with the developers. Many projects will be fully sold within a week or a few days.

During times of fear, very few buyers in the market. There will still be respectable transaction volume. But mostly resale ones as owners gave up their trophies to you. They will still ask for a higher price but will compromise for a lower offer.

Whether there will be an upcoming time of greed/fear depends on :

1) China further tightening her local property market thus causing many Chinese instead to invest assets overseas as a hedge against their domestic inflation. How so ? Because their forex is inelastic while ours are getting stronger and more elastic. So, they have low exchange rates which is killing their buying power because the more sort after luxury goods by the middle class like cars are foreign made.

2) If US will keep the interest rates below 3%. 3% is the magic number because below this number is the real arbitrage rates as they are effectively negative real rates for your cash in the banks. Unless the banks are able to offer 3% deposit rates which are highly unlikely due to many factors. Beyond 3%, you will be paying more and more for your bank loans.

3) Rental markets. If rental returns remain above 3% like now. It will be better to buy than to rent. Foreigner expats are quick to find out this rental arbitrage rates. Why I called this rental arbitrage rates is because it is more worthwhile to buy than to rent. How so? Imagine you rented at the market for 3% of a property value BUT the bank loan rates are 2%. For a $1 million property, u paid about $3800/month while for a banking loan, you are paying $2800/month ! Even after they packed up and go home, they still can collect good rentals from India or China on the properties here. What do you think the expats will do? Yes . Like what they are doing now in the mass market segment!

4) The Big Fish ( Or the High End Property Investors ) will enter the market when rental arbitrage rates beyond 5% which many time is unlikely but your humble brother here think it is coming soon due to the Japanese earthquake.

Last month was the month of Fear. But starting this week, I think greed is coming back although it is very subtle and low profile now. ( a few pojects in Geyland was fully sold within a day, if my grassroots sources are accurate. )

Good Luck. Just My Humble Opinion Only, Do Not blame me for anything!
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 21-04-11 at 06:43.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    errrr....6 nov, whose bday?
    It will be all SINGAPORE property owners' birthday. Enjoy the feast.

Hint:
    1 month to collect passports
    1 month to do research
    1 month to select posting at company HQ
    2 month to decide to go Hong Kong, Taiwan, S.Korea, or Singapore
    1 month to work out the costs and buy items
    2 weeks to comb out the respective property markets
    2 weeks for HQ to prepare the posting here.

Good Luck, dun even ask me what it means.

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 21-04-11 at 07:01.

Quote Originally Posted by mage

As to your query on how the AWOL money will affect us. I can only reveal after the election.

BTW, the above scenario ( expect the unexpected Earthquake ) is what the angmo Big Brother ( not PAP har...) exactly wanted to happen here in Asia.

So, just play along with the tide and know when to exit.

The reason why they are doing this I will reveal to you when the timing is right. No point running for exit when the vital signs have not emerged.

How do you feel if you are middle class, work like a dog and YET many great things like properties and cars are getting out of reach for you while the super rich make it seems like child's play to earn money?

One outcome is like Libya or Egypt... get it ? Middle class, the major bulk of an economy, becomes super pissed and they took to the street and topple the governments.

There is a simple councilliation for asian governments to counter this, but I shall not reveal how until after the election.

That is why, you have to try to stay above this class by actively learning how to invest. Because 10 years later globally, only the non-working class will be calling the shots.

This is exactly what the "angmo" wanted... to enslave YOU, yes YOU and make you become the servant of money. Otherwise, who are going to make the goods for them ?

Now, turn the table and make the money become your slaves ! It is time to make them our slaves !

I cannot reveal much because their satellites and bugs are all over me after I left their lands.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 21-04-11 at 07:28.

Are they evil to do this? Well, your humble brother thinks not. They are just plain lazy ! Dun want to work, but just wanna enjoy life.

Now is the chance for us to stand UP ( with China and India's arising, and the weakening of their allies ). In their lands, it is embarassing to call oneself a working class...

Together... YES, WE CAN !

You know why they invented cosmetic surgery, Youtube and 3D computer animation?

So all of them can be beautiful and just be actors and actresses or sing a song and then earn millions more than our ministers while we work like dogs to make them the goods they enjoy and the life they live.

YES, WE CAN !

It is time to take a cane and cane their lazy bums and make them work for us instead !

YES, WE CAN !

I hope more Silliporeans marry angmo husbands or wifes like Minister Mah. So we can teach their next generation the beauty of Asian Values: Not to be lazy bums !

YES, WE CAN !

Very entertaining..... Gd story teller

IS IT CLEAR now to you? Silliporeans ?

We work like dogs, no time to exercise, to supply goods to them.

While they sleep and stay healthy and then sing and entertain us in return !

See this World Now?

What should you do?

BECOME A SUPER LANDLORD NOW !

YES, YOU CAN !

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Very entertaining..... Gd story teller
    now then u respond. taken breakfast liao bo ?

IS IT CLEAR now to you? Silliporeans ?

We work like dogs, no time to exercise, to supply goods to them.

While they sleep and stay healthy and then sing and entertain us in return !

See this World Now?

What should you do?

BECOME A SUPER LANDLORD NOW !

YES, YOU CAN !
    Ang mor jus keep printing money n asians work like doggy to help them pay their debts.....

Make angmor squeeze into ur doggy MM

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Ang mor jus keep printing money n asians work like doggy to help them pay their debts.....

Make angmor squeeze into ur doggy MM
    My distant grand uncle just sold 100 MMs ( Mickey Mouse Units ) within a few hours !

My distant grand uncle just sold 100 MMs ( Mickey Mouse Units ) within a few hours !

Wow is he mr Ching

wow...a developer himself? recently i only heard centra hts fully sold in 2hrs wor....

DO NOT end up like the current retired ah pehs- used to be high income earners but had no clue how to invest or build an income line after retirement.

Now they lament they are left behind. Well, they should have known better in their younger days to upgrade their investment skills instead of merely playing stocks!

There were many opportunities for them like ETFs, Standard Chartered Pref Shares, etc during their times ( BUT NOT NOW HOR ! ) . But, what did they do then ? They WERE SLEEPING !

The current inflationary era totally caught them by surprise. If they had invested well, they would not be crying now.

Let your humble brother tell you what will happen next:

Singapore PRIVATE property market WILL BE GLOBALISED !

DO NOT end up like the current retired ah pehs- used to be high income earners but had no clue how to invest or build an income line after retirement.

Now they lament they are left behind. Well, they should have known better in their younger days to upgrade their investment skills instead of merely playing stocks!

There were many opportunities for them like ETFs, Standard Chartered Pref Shares, etc during their times ( BUT NOT NOW HOR ! ) . But, what did they do then ? They WERE SLEEPING !

The current inflationary era totally caught them by surprise. If they had invested well, they would not be crying now.

Let your humble brother tell you what will happen next:

Singapore PRIVATE property market WILL BE GLOBALISED !

wow...after reading ur posts, i suddenly hf the urge to rush out and buy more ppty! hehe

Whether there will be an upcoming time of greed/fear depends on :

1) China further tightening her local property market thus causing many Chinese instead to invest assets overseas as a hedge against their domestic inflation. How so ? Because their forex is inelastic while ours are getting stronger and more elastic. So, they have low exchange rates which is killing their buying power because the more sort after luxury goods by the middle class like cars are foreign made.

2) If US will keep the interest rates below 3%. 3% is the magic number because below this number is the real arbitrage rates as they are effectively negative real rates for your cash in the banks. Unless the banks are able to offer 3% deposit rates which are highly unlikely due to many factors. Beyond 3%, you will be paying more and more for your bank loans.

3) Rental markets. If rental returns remain above 3% like now. It will be better to buy than to rent. Foreigner expats are quick to find out this rental arbitrage rates. Why I called this rental arbitrage rates is because it is more worthwhile to buy than to rent. How so? Imagine you rented at the market for 3% of a property value BUT the bank loan rates are 2%. For a $1 million property, u paid about $3800/month while for a banking loan, you are paying $2800/month ! Even after they packed up and go home, they still can collect good rentals from India or China on the properties here. What do you think the expats will do? Yes . Like what they are doing now in the mass market segment!

4) The Big Fish ( Or the High End Property Investors ) will enter the market when rental arbitrage rates beyond 5% which many time is unlikely but your humble brother here think it is coming soon due to the Japanese earthquake.

Last month was the month of Fear. But starting this week, I think greed is coming back although it is very subtle and low profile now. ( a few pojects in Geyland was fully sold within a day, if my grassroots sources are accurate. )

Good Luck. Just My Humble Opinion Only, Do Not blame me for anything!
    I fully agree with all your points ...

(1) is already happening, Mr ZhouXiaoChuan said bank reserve ratio has no upper limit
    (2) cash deposit rate of 3% you can dream for many years to come, 10y bond yield still at 3.4%
    (3) rental of HDB market is going up n up n up ... confirmed
    (4) we need them in CCR

And most importantly, Dow has broken 12,400 resistance !!!
    Ride at your own risk !!!

buyers r definitely coming bck in! received a record breaking offer.......

mr ching seems too young to be a grand uncle?

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Wow is he mr Ching

someone was saying that this forum getting quiet... suddenly all u guys turn bullish

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    someone was saying that this forum getting quiet... suddenly all u guys turn bullish
    i still remain neutral even though got gd offer.....

cant see any direction yet....bcoz any excessive hike in ppty px will b capped by cooling measures for sure....and if the next cooling measures r not well calibrated....it may cause a govt-induced correction

so now, perhaps ppty px can only go up gradually or stablised....but to buy somemore and tio slammed by 4yrs SSD....(imagine prices suddenly surge within next 2yrs....mabe by 20%...u cannot cash out).....