Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

"Guess what. I got a problem". I messaged Leslie.

"We are running out of time, quick tell me." Leslie texted

"The mosquito just flew into a female toilet."

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT WEEK.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 06-01-13 at 19:37.

Having fun with your remote helicopter ah bro bj!

Gardens by the bay

not a rc helicopter, think it is a quadrocopter, the one sold in toystore and controlled by iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    not a rc helicopter, think it is a quadrocopter, the one sold in toystore and controlled by iphone.
    he is one rich uncle!

yes la...brother hopeful is correct la. This is the toy I used to make the videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLgRKw_8gFM

I saw them flying in the store and I couldn't resist leh. So I bluff my wife to buy it and all the children can share the joy of flying it.

But I knew very well before buying it that they will crash it one day. So upon the first opportunity they crashed it, I took over liao. Now this toy is solely mine liao la.

paiseh uncle blackjack so childish la

WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH

Old uncle blackjack is intensively modding my drone now so that it can stand all the strong winds and heavy rains in Singapore.

My objective is to create the most beautiful videos of The Lion City so as to beat Hong Kongers young punks like this at their game. Since our young punks are like GUNIANGS, so uncle gotta take over liao la:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I3RbR8paMY

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Old uncle blackjack is intensively modding my drone now so that it can stand all the strong winds and heavy rains in Singapore.

My objective is to create the most beautiful videos of The Lion City so as to beat Hong Kongers young punks like this at their game. Since our young punks are like GUNIANGS, so uncle gotta take over liao la:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I3RbR8paMY

WOAHAAHHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH
    I predict when Old Uncle Blackjack completed all the high tech mod on my drone and uploaded the FINAL best Lion City videos ( 25 parts in all, see my youtube channel for newer videos) to youtube.

All the river/river valley projects will hit over S$3000psf liao la.

GUNIANGS !

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 09-01-13 at 17:08.

Old Uncle Blackjack understand Young Singapore GUNIANGS all working very hard to buy their first property. Uncle know...and understand how you feel.

The young punks all over the world is now flying this to make videos of their beautiful cities.

But don't worry, they can't fly this over water, in rain, or in strong winds or over 9 minutes as you can see from the above video how the Hong Konger young punk flew it right into the water. hehehheheheheh

But Old Uncle Blackjack, armed with his THIRD EYE, will make you proud. You guys just concentrate on saving your first pot of gold ok;

BECAUSE UNCLE already successfully flew my heavily modded drone ABOVE A POND last month :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2kApnfis3I

btw, brother leesg123 or brother hopeful know where is this pond not?

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

This foreign young punk modded their drone and call themselves Team KMT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgnW3fjpK4

He is lucky there are no strong winds or birds flying into his drone.

Well, Old Uncle Blackjack will call myself Team PAP when I finished my mod.

Singapore GUNIANGS see how they do not dare to fly over river or not? This is because their drone cannot go over water, as the ultra sonic device underneath will give wrong info and crash the drone.

But Uncle Blackjack mod will be so SOLID, STABLE and can fly in heavy rain or at night and WILL do all the Singapore GUNIANGS proud.

Meanwhile while Uncle do this project,you GUNIANGS just concentrate on buying your first Singapore property ok.

then u should fly ur drone to punggol east right

Singapore GUNIANGS see how they do not dare to fly over river or not? This is because their drone cannot go over water, as the ultra sonic device underneath will give wrong info and crash the drone.

But Uncle Blackjack mod will be so SOLID, STABLE and can fly in heavy rain or at night and WILL do all the Singapore GUNIANGS proud.

Meanwhile while Uncle do this project,you GUNIANGS just concentrate on buying your first Singapore property ok.
    I don't believe you!
    Please fly your blackjack mod from One fullerton to MBS over the Bay. :P

I predict when Old Uncle Blackjack completed all the high tech mod on my drone and uploaded the FINAL best Lion City videos ( 25 parts in all, see my youtube channel for newer videos) to youtube.

All the river/river valley projects will hit over S$3000psf liao la.
    that means you will never complete your 25 episodes?

any hows this for your quadcopter mod?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fUrmhZGHFc

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I don't believe you!
    Please fly your blackjack mod from One fullerton to MBS over the Bay. :P
    yes la...sister focus is correct la....paiseh la....I BLUFF ONE LA !

before any good brothers rush out and buy this toy, please be reminded that it is:

1) Limited by the wifi range usually on 50m up and down niah

2) You will need to keep a line of sight on your RC toy, because if the wifi connection breaks, then good luck la. You dun want to to drop on my lamborghini, tiobo?

3) To fly like what sister focus described is known as FPV ( First Person View) flying, which you can convert the wifi transmission to 5.8GHz radio. However, you will need to ask the relevant Authority for permission or license la.

It was fun taking the uncles and aunties here for a ride. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    that means you will never complete your 25 episodes?

any hows this for your quadcopter mod?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fUrmhZGHFc

That is very scary: Old Uncle Blackjack do not recommend modding until like that.

Great info nevertheless.Thanks for sharing !

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHEE
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 10-01-13 at 14:48.

Just uploaded new youtube to share with good brothers and sisters here YAN DAO EH, MAI TU LIAO ! (= Hokkien Translation:Hi handsome, are you waiting for Christmas? ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUMxDhEZB4

Bro BJ21T,
    What's your take on the latest CM?

Both landed and ccr suffer the greatest impact.

Why? If they did not even consider selling them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    Both landed and ccr suffer the greatest impact.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Bro BJ21T,
    What's your take on the latest CM?
    sigh...........

.......sigh..........

how to say leh?

Good brother ask me this question how I say leh?

I can only tell you that the latest CM is so perfect that I got nothing to say la.

blame who leh?

Blame the GUNIANG developers la !

Those arrogant jokers I warned them 1.5 years ago, not to mess with my idols Ah Khaw or Tharman liao.

But, what did the GUNIANG AND ARROGANT developers did ?

What they did ?

What they did ?

They tried to be funny la.

Read my message to them in December 2011, a whole 1.5 years warning in advance:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12544

One joker developer reacted almost immediately to that CM and I pleaded with him not to.

But he got listen to me not?

No leh...THE GUNIANG DEVELOPERS SEE ME NO UP LA !

And you know why not to mess with Ah Khaw or Tharman?

Brother here got ever see Karate Black Belt anger before or not? Never, tiobo?

How so?

This 2 guys are warriors la !

GOOD LUCK MAN.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 12-01-13 at 12:01.

The latest CM is mainly targeted at HDB thankfully, it raises the HDB supply and cut HDB demand.

sigh...........

I can only tell you that the latest CM is so perfect that I got nothing to say la.

blame who leh?
    This 2 guys are warriors la !

GOOD LUCK MAN.
    LOL... Always enjoyed BJ21 messages. All damn entertaining one..
    Must be a very funny guy in real life too.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    LOL... Always enjoyed BJ21 messages. All damn entertaining one..
    Must be a very funny guy in real life too.
    Yup, he sounded like a very pleasant guy with great sense of humour. A smart man who is still a kid at heart.

Bro bj is my idol!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Bro bj is my idol!
    Wah bro ,Thank You so much, I accept la. ( Don't say I thick-skin hor, blame it on brother leesg123 la.)

Bro leesg123, you are also my idol leh. Your posts are very rewarding for us to read

But seriously, I have been studying the CM since it was first announced. And I believe this time, the Singapore government took a very big sacrifice/risk for protecting local Singaporean assets/investors.

As a matter of fact, the details of the policy came as a big surprise to me. Very few governments in our present World would dare to do this, for fearing the repercussion of the bad sentiment of foreign investors towards their policies.

To take this risk is respectable enough ,but to have the courage and faith that they can later resolve and tackle any repercussion is admirable.( I believe they are well aware of this risk before the implementation of the CM too ) .You see, it is like a dentist looking at a problem tooth: To plug or not to plug? You need courage to plug and also courage not to plug la.

Anyway I hope from my heart that the unhappy lions among us can understand and appreciate what the current policy makers are doing for us.

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 13-01-13 at 03:46.

Wah bro ,Thank You so much, I accept la. ( Don't say I thick-skin hor, blame it on brother leesg123 la.)

Bro leesg123, you are also my idol leh. Your posts are very rewarding for us to read

But seriously, I have been studying the CM since it was first announced. And I believe this time, the Singapore government took a very big sacrifice/risk for protecting local Singaporean assets/investors.

As a matter of fact, the details of the policy came as a big surprise to me. Very few governments in our present World would dare to do this, for fearing the repercussion of the bad sentiment of foreign investors towards their policies.

To take this risk is respectable enough ,but to have the courage and faith that they can later resolve and tackle any repercussion is admirable.( I believe they are well aware of this risk before the implementation of the CM too ) .You see, it is like a dentist looking at a problem tooth: To plug or not to plug? You need courage to plug and also courage not to plug la.

Anyway I hope from my heart that the unhappy lions among us can understand and appreciate what the current policy makers are doing for us.

To add to that, this just occur to me as I wrote the above.

Don't listen to those gullible naysayers about Temasek or GIC. Someone has the foresight to set up these 2 defending machines long long before our current global environment.

Take the Cloudy Water case for example, they are just testing water here. It is lucky that we have these 2 machines now. Otherwise I cannot imagine what will come next.

I am not pro any political parties nor am I judging anyone, I just spoke from my heart as A MAN OF FAIRNESS.

To add to that, this just occur to me as I wrote the above.

Don't listen to those gullible naysayers about Temasek or GIC. Someone has the foresight to set up these 2 defending machines long long before our current global environment.

Take the Cloudy Water case for example, they are just testing water here. It is lucky that we have these 2 machines now. Otherwise I cannot imagine what will come next.

I am not pro any political parties nor am I judging anyone, I just spoke from my heart as A MAN OF FAIRNESS.
    Do you not agree that these attributes of Singapore government I mentioned above are EXACTLY what many of the governments in our World lacks?

Somewhere along the road towards capitalism or democracy, the West already lose sight of their First Amendment: Protecting The Citizen.

However, we cannot blame them, as their banksters had become too powerful. Nonetheless, you tell me, how are their politician going to reverse that situation now?

We live in a Brutal World.

Do you not agree that these attributes of Singapore government I mentioned above are EXACTLY what many of the governments in our World lacks?

Somewhere along the road towards capitalism or democracy, the West already lose sight of their First Amendment: Protecting The Citizen.

However, we cannot blame them, as their banksters had become too powerful. Nonetheless, you tell me, how are their politician going to reverse that situation now?

We live in a Brutal World.
    Many of us here admire the West: Freedom, Free Market...and what have you.

But the West forgotten what their forefathers set out to do. The situation there is the exact reverse of what their great great grandfathers intended.

Let me explain: Freedom is just an illusion in the West: You tell me, carrying a gun to sleep to protect yourself is freedom?

Free Market in the West is also an illusion: Free indeed, free for the powerful to setup barriers of entry for equal competition.

Of course there are still many good things we can learn from them. We can learn from their mistakes as we are lucky to have someone making the mistakes before us.

The human ideology cannot be too right or too left. A balance in the middle has to be struck. And here in Singapore, we can work towards finding this right balance together as One People, One Nation, One Singapore.

Let us not forget our very own Singapore Pledge.

Good Luck, Lions