Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Tokyo River

Tsim Sha Tsui,Hong Kong

Hudson River, Manhatten

River Thames, London

Singapore River, Singapore

?
    Those mega riverstream cant compare. Singapore can have same fweeling as amsterdam river I will fweel dam heypi liaox

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wah their rivers so big and nice!
    Singapore river too small and yet still so dirty and smelly!
    Wait a minute! Is Singapore's one a "river" or just a "canal" vs UK, Japan, US?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Those mega riverstream cant compare. Singapore can have same fweeling as amsterdam river I will fweel dam heypi liaox

Yes brother CyberKnight.. I have one very very very very very x1000 valuable piece of information about this area that I shall share here soon

You will be amazed.

very obviously many brothers and sisters sleeping in this forum. It does not matter if the River is big or small. What matters is.....is......is.....

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT YEAR!

That Qi is formed in the Mountains and congregated at the River bank...

DKSG

MAI TU LIAO ! (Hokkien dialect translation= waiting for what? Christmas ? )

FIRST HINT:

MAI TU LIAO ! (Hokkien dialect translation= waiting for what? Christmas ? )

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    That Qi is formed in the Mountains and congregated at the River bank...

DKSG
    wow......you into fengshui arh? brother DKSG

Pardon me for my ignorance.
    Who does this River Board report to?
    Whats the the terms of reference for this board? to rejuvenate the river? and who to bear the costs?

Singapore river!
    Credit to bro zeamybro

very obviously many brothers and sisters sleeping in this forum. It does not matter if the River is big or small. What matters is.....is......is.....

TO BE CONTINUED NEXT YEAR!

Credit to my bro zea 小有小的美

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    In Singapore, Kallang River can be just as impressive when Marina South and Marina East are fully built.

bro BJ, my 4th eye tell me that u join the riber one board of directors for 月光河粉 siboh?

my 4th eye is my reading glasses....heh heh

Read the 5 year biz plan

double post
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 01-01-13 at 07:30.

RECESSION? FISCAL CLIFF ? ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ? ......

SO ?

I recalled back during 1978-1997 in my grandmother's jewellery factory, the same shouting had been going on for donkey years by our business friends. They shouted in 1978 until in 1990 when we finally bought our own buildings.

After we bought our buildings, the prices continue to climb and climb until in 1997, when interest rates edged up to 9%. Property prices dropped indeed, but never to the prices we paid.

Drop in Singapore property can only come when interest rates reach 12% or above. But interest rate at the moment is:IN American JAIL la.

BTW, brothers here can recall how many recessions between 1978-1997? I was too young to remember. :P

1978, Uncle Larry, our business friend to my uncle:

" wah...property prices drop liao hor? next year will be worse."

1985 Uncle Larry: " wah..recession hor, property markets cham liao lor."

1990 Grandma bought our first Freehold 7 storey Industrial Building for S$7million.

1992 Uncle Larry:" wah recession hor, property drop liao lor ."
    Bank valued the Industrial building at S$12million. We bought our second Office Building in Orchard for S$20million.

1994 Uncle Larry:" wah...property price drop liao hor."
    industrial Building: S$18million
    Office Building : S$25million

1996 Uncle Larry: " wah...si liao hor...recession coming ."
    Industrial Building: S$22million
    Office Building S$50million

1997 Uncle Larry:" FINANCIAL CRISIS LAI LIAO LOR...SI LIAO ARH ! PROPERTY CRASH BIG TIME."
    Both valuation stagnant

2011 Uncle Larry passed away.
    Industrial Building: S$140million
    Office Building: S$225million

I haven't even start to tell you about our Hong Kong properties.

and of course, our long term property holding strategy does not work in all economies. Only economies with the following trait will enjoy the unstoppable rise in asset appreciation:

1) GOOD GOVERNANCE ( Well managed economy by government ) that ensure continual city and urban redevelopment and advancement.

2) PROPERTIES ARE BOUGHT by a Fully employment population ( In US recent crash, the property crash resulted from properties bought by many unemployed or low income population )

3) TINY ( AS reminded by brother3C)

even with a major recession. i doubt Singapore property will drop. maybe no price increase or just drop a little. the demographic of the current buyers just show that they are not uneducated and ill informed like last time.

last time, there were just one segment ( indonesian and singaporean) of the population in the market. now, there are many segments ( prcs, indians, etc ) of the population staking in property here now.

to crash the market. u need to increase interest rates to 12 % which i doubt anyone dare to do it, since big brother already warned the rest of the world liao. those rebellious ones all kena sued one by one u can see not?

interest rate will only go up when liquidity in the system subsided. or when usa makan back all her us$. at present moment, she will not risk that for the middle class. because that will cause a major inflation in the US and destabilises the forex. i bet on the brother with the biggest gun.

brothers and sisters here noticed something? That when USA prints, nobody dare not to print especially Japan. This is to make up for the exchange rates difference and to stabilise domestic currency and interest rates. There are however, a few exceptional economies, for example, that will not print:

1) Singapore
    2) Hong Kong
    3) China ( China is being watched by USA, so she cannot any-o-how print)
    4) Germany
    5) Swiss
    6) England
    7) European Union

brothers and sisters know why? Well, the answer is simple. The first 5 economies have low unemployment rates EXCEPT for item (7).

if an economy has high unemployment rates, and you do not print, it will mean prices will go up. This includes social welfare costs will also go up. And see what happened to Greece when it is pegged to Euro?Of course it is no fault of Greece since her currency is Euro and not under her control.

And if you dun print, what happens?

So clever: ANS: INFLATION.

And if you have high unemployment and still dun print what happens?

So clever again !

ANS: GREECE.

And if you print and print like USA, what happens?

ANS: You will need to take care of the REVENUE side which is either:

a) Do away with welfare and risk rebellions.

b) Tax the rich and make Skywalker happy.

And that is exactly what Obama is trying to do now, to take care of the REVENUE side and you know what is so unique about Singapore CCR properties, OCR Condos or HDBs in all districts (except I explained before, ONLY LANDED WILL DROP)that I am so confident that prices will not drop?

HINT: No, nothing to do with inflation, safe haven or strong GDP. something else, so obvious that even the professors,analysts,bankers, stock brokers,property developers, world leaders and phds in economics CAN miss it when it is staring right in their faces.

I will share with you this in this forum later

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 01-01-13 at 07:36.

If everyone shout recession, recession will not come.. bcos everyone is preparing for recession..

Recession come when least expected.. like 2007 where everything look good..

Quote Originally Posted by blackapple
    If everyone shout recession, recession will not come.. bcos everyone is preparing for recession..

Recession come when least expected.. like 2007 where everything look good..
    Yes I agree, good sister

What you said is one of the most wise words your humble brother here has ever heard.

No. Recession will not come due to printing, instead ultra low growth with 4pc inflation is the name of game, barring blackswan like war
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Singapore RIver: Small River, Big Money

(Information here are Various Copyrights of Respective Sources indicated)

MAI TU LIAO !

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    No. Recession will not come due to printing, instead ultra low growth with 4pc inflation is the name of game, barring blackswan like war
    The era of low interest will stay too.. FED has proven that if you can print out of problem.. EU and Japan will be next.. China will do that when their turn arrive..

Sometime in future we also need to print else we are too uncompetitive... You can disagree but the trend is shaping.. If you can not beat them join them..

MAI TU LIAO ! ( Hokkien Translation: What are you waiting for ? Christmas ? )

(Information here are Various Copyrights of Respective Sources indicated)

And that is exactly what Obama is trying to do now, to take care of the REVENUE side and you know what is so unique about Singapore CCR properties, OCR Condos or HDBs in all districts (except I explained before, ONLY LANDED WILL DROP)[/SIZE]that I am so confident that prices will not drop?

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    But everything is relative right. If all the sky units will not drop, how come the landed will drop?

Also, if the landed is sold by the old money to buy CCRs, who are the one buying the landed. Why are they buying it?

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    But everything is relative right. If all the sky units will not drop, how come the landed will drop?

Also, if the landed is sold by the old money to buy CCRs, who are the one buying the landed. Why are they buying it?
    you know what, brother focus?

You never fail to surprise me with your clever questions. This is a very good question, allow your humble brother to meditate tonight on this.

Mai Tu Liao! Hoot ah.. Buay ah..Cheong ah..Huat ah...

BJ21..Wu liew jiao WA bo?

Hi...where can I buy??

you know what, brother focus?

You never fail to surprise me with your clever questions. This is a very good question, allow your humble brother to meditate tonight on this.
    Landed wil be bought by developer, merged, and build condo, those freehold status will be sold as LH99 with the developer taking que from FEO as this means perpetual wealth for the desendants of the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Landed wil be bought by developer, merged, and build condo, those freehold status will be sold as LH99 with the developer taking que from FEO as this means perpetual wealth for the desendants of the developers.
    So FH landed get fewer and fewer and LH condo get more and more? If like that, prices of FH landed will go up what.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Mai Tu Liao! Hoot ah.. Buay ah..Cheong ah..Huat ah...

BJ21..Wu liew jiao WA bo?
    dun worry about it.

if you can wait, watch this youtube and get enlightened (clue in the chorus ! ) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhnr-nU5DI

6 Jan 2013- Year of the Double Headed Serpent

Morning, 6 a.m I woke up from a short nap after entertaining brother Yowetan in condosingapore.com forum.

Slowly, I got out of the sofa and went into the bathroom in my study room. As I was dragging my lazy feet towards the bathroom, I opened the second door to my Master Room. I saw my dear wife and my children sleeping soundly.

Yawn..........

I closed the door and looked into the bathroom mirror. Then,what I saw shocked me.

“Leslie Chung ! “

I looked again...and rubbed my eyes and looked carefully again...

“Leslie Chung ! “

Wahlaueh ! What is happening leh? No wonder everyone in the forum praised I so handsome.

Then, I moved my face to the mirror and took a closer look....

No leh.....It is my same own face la.....with balding head and wrinkling lines.

Sigh.....Age is catching up fast. So I brushed my teeth and went back to the sofa, enjoying the morning fresh air from the dews.

The sky in Singapore was just about turning from a very dark blue to a nice light blue.The Sun will be coming out to play today, I thought and smiled.

Yawn........

Suddenly, I heard a buzzing sound flying in my direction. So fast was the mosquito zapping past before me that I merely saw a black blurry spot.

As I can still recalled that in one of my previous lives, I was a KungFu Swordman from Mainland China GuangDong Province; I quickly used 2 of my fingers on my hand to grab the stupid insect like a pair of chopsticks.

The mosquito pleaded, “ Good Master, please let me go so I can suck more blood.”

“What? Why should I ? “

“Good Master, I have a message for you. I overheard many conversations in many of the bungalows in D9.”

“Oh Really? Then tell me first, are you carrying any diseases like Nile or other strange virus? “, I demanded.

”No....No....Good Master, I drink only from sewage water ”, pleaded the mosquito.

Then it went on to tell me about the “Next Wave”:

Oh good parents hearts, good parents hearts,
    they are but pure like fresh water and compromising like the land below my feet.

they are loving and would do anything for their children ugly or handsome like BJ21T.

they now want to buy Singapore property for their children !

“Well, no need to patronise me. I know very well I am not Leslie Chung !” I retorted.

As I was about to crush the stupid burger, Leslie Chung emerged from nowhere and held my wrist.

He looked at me in silence and shook his head twice.

“Ok la, stupid burger..count yourself lucky this time ! “ I set the mosquito free.

To Be Continued.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 06-01-13 at 18:32.

As I was about to sit down on the sofa, Leslie raised his voice at me,

"What did you just do ?"

"How do you mean?", I looked at Leslie with puzzled eyes.

"Why did you set the killer free ?" Leslie questioned me like a police office.

"What? What killer ? The mosquito ?"

"Yes ! THE MOSQUITO, why did you set the killer free? " Leslie demanded.

"I thought you ask me to ? " I raised my voice at Leslie kor kor.

"Since when ? I did not say a thing ! " Leslie explained

"What THE.......You shook your head twice, remember ?" by now, my face was all blush with anger.

"I shook my head meaning not to set the mosquito free! How dumb can you be ? " Leslie reprimanded me.

"So-So-So. Now you tell me what to do ?" I shouted with sweats dripping down my forehead.

"Turn into a mosquito now, quick ! After him ! " Leslie suggested.

TO BE CONTINUED