Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Robertson 100 (D9, Freehold, MCL Land)

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    You know what is your problem?

You have no trust in fellow human beings -that is your problem.

Why should one be afraid to expose one's weaknesses in a forum. A forum is after all a place for explanation and sharing of knowledge and information.

If everyone is like you, how can the human knowledge progress?

Expose my weaknesses, so be it.

Come shoot your arrows at me, The SKYPEOPLE will protect me.

You know what number 2 ?

You assume I am the kinda person my postings represent.

You are CRAZY ARH?

You think I know not what you are implying?

Let me speak your mind for you: You think I am a Type A person, that my ego is very high and cannot lose face. That is why I am responding the way I do.

AM I CORRECT OR NOT?

Please lah..IF I HAVE AN EGO, HOW I GROWN AN EXTRA THIRD EYE ?

siaolang !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 25-12-12 at 17:08.

You know what number 2 ?

You are CRAZY ARH?

Let me speak your mind for you: You think I am a Type A person, that my ego is very high and cannot lose face. That is why I am responding the way I do.

AM I CORRECT OR NOT?

Please lah..IF I HAVE AN EGO, HOW I GROW AN EXTRA THIRD EYE ?

siaolang !
    That is why I say very few brothers here are like brother chestnut.

We seek guidance from the higher realms, not from your lowly mortal planes!

That is why I say very few brothers here are like brother chestnut.

We seek guidance from the higher realms, not from your lowly mortal planes!

"ARROGANCE IS THE MAN WHO LINGER IN THE MORTAL PLANE AND BELIEVE THAT TO BE THE ONLY PLANE."
    - Wise Words by BJ21T

Successful people always have mentors besides good partners.
    dear East Lover and Allthepies, actually I had written a free ebook 2 years ago just for junior investors available for download on my website. Totally FREE.

but sadly, due to my time constrain, it was only partially completed. As writing a book is totally differently from ranting in a forum leh ranting like a mad man is easier as you can tell from my many posts in this forum.

anyway, time passed and of course my "advice" had already evolved. And now I am so happy you seek this answer for the young punks out there:

1: THE HUMAN DESIGN

Brothers and sisters here are all human beings, I believe. Although I must admit there are beings from other realms in this forum.

To invest well, you have to first KNOW YOURSELVES. That is, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF. But sadly, I can tell you, young punks nowadays more interested in k-pops or k-dramas than knowing WHAT they are.

You see, The HUMAN IS DESIGNED TO WORK AS A COUPLE.

Wait a sec, you say. What ? As a couple? I mean, we are taught all genders are equal and everyone is the same in schools, aren't we ?

Let your handsome brother here tell you, THEY BLUFF YOU ONE LA ! WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHHE

A MAN IS WIRED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A WOMAN. The man is lacking in certain aspects which the woman are good at. If you like a metaphor from me, A MAN IS A BULL and A WOMAN IS A COWBOY.

What ? Brothers like chestnut would certainly say I should go back to IMH again, no?

Let me ask you a very simple question: YOU SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR or BILLIONAIRE NOT HAPPILY MARRIED? A few can even marry a few times ! Of course, the latter is not encouraged.

The question is, Why Billionaires are desperate to find a partner once they lose their partner? WHY? Let me tell you, herein lies the FIRST SECRET to successful investment:

1) FIND A MARRIAGE PARTNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Because both the male and female species are wired to complement or make up for each other's strengths and weaknesses in any investment decision making.

Remember hor, must be TRUE YIN + TRUE YANG then can work hor. Sad, but it is true.

TO BE CONTINUED.

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE

You know what number 2 ?

You are CRAZY ARH?

AM I CORRECT OR NOT?

Please lah..IF I HAVE AN EGO, HOW I GROWN AN EXTRA THIRD EYE ?

siaolang !

If I write the way I converse or write in real life, THEN I WILL BE EXPOSING MYSELF LA!

If I write the way I converse or write in real life, THEN I WILL BE EXPOSING MYSELF LA!

you think it is easy to create an alter ego in the cyberspace?

you know you have to imagine you are another person much like an actor acting on a script.

You still Don't GET IT, do you?????

Excellent and Concise Recap and Predictions.
    Many siaolang in CNA forum. Many there shouting property crash due to fsical cliff, financial crisis, economic downturn.

Wahlaneh.....I recalled back in 1978-1997 in my grandmother's jewellery factory, the same shouting had been going on for donkey years by our business friends. They shouted in 1978 until in 1990, we bought our own buildings la.

After we bought our buildings, the prices continue to climb and climb until in 1997, when interest rates edged up to 9%. Property prices dropped indeed, but never to the prices we paid.

Drop in Singapore property can only come when interest rates reach 12% or above. But interest rate at the moment is:IN American JAIL la.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt13OAYXhPU

BTW, brothers here can recall how many recessions between 1978-1997? I was too young to remember. :P

1978, Uncle Larry, our business friend to my uncle:

" wah...property prices drop liao hor? next year will be worse."

1985 Uncle Larry: " wah..recession hor, property markets cham liao lor."

1990 Grandma bought our first Freehold 7 storey Industrial Building for S$7million.

1992 Uncle Larry:" wah recession hor, property drop liao lor ."
    Bank valued the Industrial building at S$12million. We bought our second Office Building in Orchard for S$20million.

1994 Uncle Larry:" wah...property price drop liao hor."
    industrial Building: S$18million
    Office Building : S$25million

1996 Uncle Larry: " wah...si liao hor...recession coming ."
    Industrial Building: S$22million
    Office Building S$50million

1997 Uncle Larry:" FINANCIAL CRISIS LAI LIAO LOR...SI LIAO ARH ! PROPERTY CRASH BIG TIME."
    Both valuation stagnant

2011 Uncle Larry passed away.
    Industrial Building: S$140million
    Office Building: S$225million

I haven't even start to tell you about our Hong Kong properties.

and of course, our long term property holding strategy does not work in all economies. Only economies with the following trait will enjoy the unstoppable rise in asset appreciation:

1) GOOD GOVERNANCE ( Well managed economy by government ) that ensure continual city and urban redevelopment and advancement.

2) PROPERTIES ARE BOUGHT by a Fully employment population ( In US recent crash, the property crash resulted from properties bought by many unemployed or low income population )

3) TINY ( AS reminded by brother3C)

even with a major recession. i doubt Singapore property will drop. maybe no price increase or just drop a little. the demographic of the current buyers just show that they are not uneducated and ill informed like last time.

last time, there were just one segment ( indonesian and singaporean) of the population in the market. now, there are many segments ( prcs, indians, etc ) of the population staking in property here now.

to crash the market. u need to increase interest rates to 12 % which i doubt anyone dare to do it, since big brother already warned the rest of the world liao. those rebellious ones all kena sued one by one u can see not?

interest rate will only go up when liquidity in the system subsided. or when usa makan back all her us$. at present moment, she will not risk that for the middle class. because that will cause a major inflation in the US and destabilises the forex. i bet on the brother with the biggest gun.

brothers and sisters here noticed something? That when USA prints, nobody dare not to print especially Japan. This is to make up for the exchange rates difference and to stabilise domestic currency and interest rates. There are however, a few exceptional economies, for example, that will not print:

1) Singapore
    2) Hong Kong
    3) China ( China is being watched by USA, so she cannot any-o-how print)
    4) Germany
    5) Swiss
    6) England
    7) European Union

brothers and sisters know why? Well, the answer is simple. These 5 economies have low unemployment rates EXCEPT for item (7).

if an economy has high unemployment rates, and you do not print, it will mean prices will go up. This includes social welfare costs will also go up. And see what happened to Greece when it is pegged to Euro?Of course it is no fault of Greece since her currency is Euro and not under her control.

And if you dun print, what happens?

So clever: ANS: INFLATION.

And if you have high unemployment and still dun print what happens?

So clever again !

ANS: GREECE.

And if you print and print like USA, what happens?

ANS: You will need to take care of the REVENUE side which is either:

a) Do away with welfare and risk rebellions.

b) Tax the rich and make Skywalker happy.

And that is exactly what Obama is trying to do now, to take care of the REVENUE side and the next step I ...I.....I.....

I cannot say, say already will not happen one.

Many missed the boats like Uncle Larry, that is why they are shouting crash and putting pressure on our beloved Ah Khaw.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE!

you think it is easy to create an alter ego in the cyberspace?

you know you have to imagine you are another person much like an actor acting on a script.

You still Don't GET IT, do you?????
    You know why I dare to post my photo here or on my website?

You wanna know ?

ANS: I AM UNDERGOING PROGRESSIVE AND MASSIVE FACE JOB TO PREPARE TO MEET THE COMMUNITY IN 2015.

you wanna know why?

ANS: Because the new generation IS VAIN LA, they need a handsome leader.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHEH

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Excellent and Concise Recap and Predictions.
    brother DC33_2008, YOU and CHESTNUT ARE THE BEST !

Last time I teased you, you also never lose your tempers.

You guys are real gentlemen who are fun loving like me.

Not like some petty people here...

Always have a student's mindset and looking for mentors/teachers.
    brother DC33_2008, YOU and CHESTNUT ARE THE BEST !

Last time I teased you, you also never lose your tempers.

You guys are real gentlemen who are fun loving like me.

Not like some petty people here...

TO ALL ASPIRING YOUNG INVESTORS IN SINGAPORE,

PAP government is on the right track, dun be brainwashed by the Internet forums.

see what my mentor said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D3_eGaO5k

神龙股侠。

TO ALL ASPIRING YOUNG INVESTORS IN SINGAPORE,

PAP government is on the right track, dun be brainwashed by the Internet forums.

see what my mentor said:

神龙股侠。

YOU WILL REGRET BY MARCH 2013 IF YOU DO NOT WATCH THE ABOVE YOUTUBE. IT IS NOT ANOTHER RUBBISH YOUTUBE FROM ME. BUT A REAL INFORMATIVE YOUTUBE.

GOOD LUCK

YOU WILL REGRET BY MARCH 2013 IF YOU DO NOT WATCH THE ABOVE YOUTUBE. IT IS NOT ANOTHER RUBBISH YOUTUBE FROM ME. BUT A REAL INFORMATIVE YOUTUBE.

GOOD LUCK
    There are EVIL AND DARK FORCES very jealous of our accomplishment. They are out to de-stabilise the confidence of our young people by posting untruths against our foreigners in the Internet. THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE HUDDLES FOR OUR PAP GOVERNMENT.

WATCH THE ABOVE YOUTUBE AND YOU SHALL BE ENLIGHTENED:

LINK AGAIN:

Foreigners are needed to grow to expand singapore economic size and influence. Our young needs to grow and think beyond e shores to work. We rely on e foreigners as a fact to grow our pie.

Where do you think e government has the $$$ to support all this increasingly welfare state subsidies? From e overseas investments of e GIC and temasek. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    Foreigners are needed to grow to expand singapore economic size and influence. Our young needs to grow and think beyond e shores to work. We rely on e foreigners as a fact to grow our pie.

Where do you think e government has the $$$ to support all this increasingly welfare state subsidies? From e overseas investments of e GIC and temasek. ..
    yes brother i agree.

we all have only one common enemy:
    POVERTY.

and one common objective:
    PROSPERITY.

dear East Lover and Allthepies, actually I had written a free ebook 2 years ago just for junior investors available for download on my website. Totally FREE.

but sadly, due to my time constrain, it was only partially completed. As writing a book is totally differently from ranting in a forum leh ranting like a mad man is easier as you can tell from my many posts in this forum.

anyway, time passed and of course my "advice" had already evolved. And now I am so happy you seek this answer for the young punks out there:

1: THE HUMAN DESIGN

Brothers and sisters here are all human beings, I believe. Although I must admit there are beings from other realms in this forum.

To invest well, you have to first KNOW YOURSELVES. That is, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF. But sadly, I can tell you, young punks nowadays more interested in k-pops or k-dramas than knowing WHAT they are.

You see, The HUMAN IS DESIGNED TO WORK AS A COUPLE.

Wait a sec, you say. What ? As a couple? I mean, we are taught all genders are equal and everyone is the same in schools, aren't we ?

Let your handsome brother here tell you, THEY BLUFF YOU ONE LA ! WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHHE

A MAN IS WIRED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A WOMAN. The man is lacking in certain aspects which the woman are good at. If you like a metaphor from me, A MAN IS A BULL and A WOMAN IS A COWBOY.

What ? Brothers like chestnut would certainly say I should go back to IMH again, no?

Let me ask you a very simple question: YOU SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR or BILLIONAIRE NOT HAPPILY MARRIED? A few can even marry a few times ! Of course, the latter is not encouraged.

The question is, Why Billionaires are desperate to find a partner once they lose their partner? WHY? Let me tell you, herein lies the FIRST SECRET to successful investment:

1) FIND A MARRIAGE PARTNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Because both the male and female species are wired to complement or make up for each other's strengths and weaknesses in any investment decision making.

Remember hor, must be TRUE YIN + TRUE YANG then can work hor. Sad, but it is true.

TO BE CONTINUED.

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE
    I have been distracted, and totally forgotten about the assignment good brothers here gave me. Allow me to continue:

2: The Couple is the Double Headed Serpent !

If you get married, you will have a higher combined income. Now, a married couple's income is a hedged income much like a double headed serpent.

How so? You asked your handsome brother here.

Very simple, a married couple's income is an income from 2 sources. Meaning it is lower risk than one income from one person. Ask yourself this question, in the event of a recession, touch wood BUT can you be so unfortunate as both get retrenched at the same time??? See the magic message here I am trying to convey? It is a lower risk income.

Now, it will not work if say a guy and a gal cohabit together but not married. How so? Very simple, both would be on different stakes when making an investment decision. Well, human nature as it is selfish, one party can choose to run road before the investment fails. But if you are both married, die die have to try to meet any challenges put to you by life.

So, now you understand why a couple is a double headed serpent, and why combined income sources is actually a diversified risk instrument, I shall continue tomorrow further my advice to young aspiring property investors with low capital of say SGD400,000. There is a trick around this, and I can tell you tomorrow

Sweet Dreams.

actually i love to keep the best bit for the last. but since brothers here make me so happy and are so intelligent and well-informed: I share with you guys the following:

Many siaolangs brainwashed by the angmo media shouting crash arh crash arh...but little do they know, the crash already happened.

the crash happened in 2008 with the collapse of Lehman, evaporating billions or maybe trillions ( nobody actually can tell the exact figure ) of stock markets value globally.

we are living in the AFTERMATH of this collapse:

1) Population growth exponentially = Depleting resources = only few strong economies will be able to buy these resources.

2) Potable water crisis = we are all built on a water economy; not an oil economy. Oil already peaked somewhere in 2009.

3) Currency war ongoing = inflation. e.g when USA prints, everyone has to print.

4) Many Unrest and Natural disasters all over the globe.

5) Unemployment issues due to point (1).

The MOTHER OF ALL QUESTIONS IS:

WHERE IS THIS SAFE HAVEN ON EARTH?

Ans: This SAFE HAVEN is found where the government proactively work to overcome the above 5 challenges. Most economies in the world are at a serious disadvantage because of the brain drain. The top brains chose to remain in the lucrative private sectors like the banks. And see now what is happening to them?

In this SAFE HAVEN, your job is to worry about only one issue- PRODUCTIVITY. The bigger issues are the jobs of the top brains. YOU SLEEP and wake up the next morning to work. The top brains is to spend their countless sleepless nights solving the more external issues.

In the other weaker economies, the people took to the street because of their incompetent governments to try to solve the problem themselves.

Where would you GO if you have the money?

Ans: Don't GO IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE TRAFFIC HOR !

WOAHAHHEHEHEHEH

神龙股侠
    So brothers here may ask. what if the DAX shoots into hyperspace like Volkswagen in 2010, what happens next?

well, your humble brother here with THE THIRD EYE has the answer:

MASSIVE USD including those from QE1 to QE5 will start to backflow into the USA. If by that time, USA unemployment rates recover to below 4%, then everything could be fine, and the USA will have managed to pull it off again!

However, if by then the USA makes another jobless recovery similar to the one in 2009, then I am afraid to tell you, we could see inflation or the goose started to fly back to America for barbecue

This I will explain further tomm why it is like that and how come Singapore will remain the same safe haven like Swiss in all the various previous crisis.

this we will have to go into the systemic and fiscal side of the economic equation. but dun worry, I can explain it even a CHOW AH BENG will understand la.

I can only tell you what will happen as each event unfolds, right now, that is all I can say.

(repost for the benefit of the few sleeping but dumb beauties in this forum)
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 25-12-12 at 23:05.

btw, actually one should go get a phd in Economics before coming here to say I am feeding false knowledge in this forum. i can tell you within weeks or days , the cables will be talking what i am talking here.

DUMB GETS DUMBER !

Good Night...Over and Out.

Brudder, allow me to contribute a bit :

From Wiki :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore#Economy

Key points :

1. Singapore is a world leader in several economic areas: The country is the world's fourth leading financial centre,[79] the world's second-biggest casino gambling market,[80] one of the world's top three oil refining centres, the world's largest oil-rig producer, and a major ship-repairer.[81][82][83] The port is one of the five busiest ports in the world.[80] The World Bank has named Singapore as the easiest place in the world to do business[80] and ranks Singapore the world's top logistics hub.[84] It is also the world's fourth largest foreign-exchange trading centre after London, New York and Tokyo.[85]

2. Despite its relative economic success, Singapore does not have a minimum wage, believing that it would lower its competitiveness. It also has one of the highest income inequality levels among developed countries, coming in just behind Hong Kong and in front of the United States.

3. Singapore attracts a lot of foreign direct investment because of its location, corruption-free environment, skilled workforce, low tax rates and advanced infrastructure. There are more than 7,000 multinational corporations from the United States, Japan, and Europe in Singapore. There are also 1,500 companies from China and 1,500 from India. Foreign firms are found in almost all sectors of the economy. Roughly 44 percent of the Singaporean workforce is made up of non-Singaporeans.[65] Over ten free trade agreements have been signed with other countries and regions.

Singapore as a financial hub
    https://www.credit-suisse.com/sg/pri...nancialhub.jsp
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_centre
    http://www.mas.gov.sg/Singapore-Fina...Insurance.aspx

You all need to know where the ship is going and how to participate in this direction.... The govt give hints....

We are now at a cross road.... Bring in minimum wage and lose competitiveness but for the better of Singaporeans in short term??? I really dont know... This is a conundrum whereby I am glad I am not in "office". Looking at the next direction as the competition from our neighbours catch up with us... Does the govt leave some "man" behind or take "everyone" along???? Again, I dont know what is rite or wrong... What I know is, I need to prepare myself...

Cheers to all and have a Very Merry Christmas... As I get older in this forum, I am beginning to unveil more "painful" truths which will not go down well with "many". The truth hurts, but better to realise some and take action than be the one left behind....

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    The truth hurts, but better to realise some and take action than be the one left behind....
    er... how not to be left behind ?

Let me simplify for BJ the PhD:

The world has less and less safe havens, previously ppl park their money in Japan ... see what Abe did? Then ppl wanna park money in Swiss ... they charge ... buy German short term bond also zero or negative

Cleanest dirty shirt ... those who print less or never print will be safe havens Of course 10% ABSD for foreigners except a few special groups

===========
    US dollar hits 20-month high against yen

THE US dollar has risen past 85.00 yen in early Asian trade on expectations that the Bank of Japan will take more monetary easing steps under political pressure from the incoming government.

The US dollar was at 85.10 yen shortly after 1100 AEDT on Wednesday, the first time above 85.00 yen since April 2011 and up from 84.78 yen in Tokyo afternoon trade on Tuesday.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

very riveting read, awaiting for more from master bj
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    er... how not to be left behind ?
    When the passing grade for 2.4km run is say 11min.... How do you make sure you are not left behind???

If the minimum chin up is 6, how do you ensure you are not left behind???

If the minimum entry to a certain job is a diploma, how do you ensure you are not left behind???

The answer lies in your desire to find a solution and "suffer" initially.... Unless of course you were born with a silver spoon... Gold spoon lagi best....

Bro, I am here to share with people how to catch fish, not to give fish.... I hope I have in no way offended you with my remarks... In person, I will be able to share with you in a very soft tone... In typing, it is the imagination of the reader and I cannot control how each of you think... Some of you may think I cocky, I show off, I talk down.... I really cannot control leh... But if 20% here catch my meaning and work towards a solution, I super happy liao....

Cheers

also more from bros chestnut and ghost

this chao ah lianbeng here needs to learn more about economy as i advance to regional mgr lvl in career thx

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

this chao ah lianbeng here needs to learn more about economy as i advance to regional mgr lvl in career thx
    Bro, u found a job????

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Be careful, Lian Beng the constructor may sue you for libel

The recent headlines bode well for SG/HK:

1. The terrible Connecticut incident ... even small town is not safe
    2. New York gunmen set a trap and shot firemen (Hollywood style plot)
    3. New Delhi Gang Rape !!!
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Bro, I only have this small little advise... In pursuit of wealth, watch out for extreme exuberance.... That is where the bubble is about to prick.... When everyone thinks making money is a piece of cake... Everything you touch turns to gold... That is the time to get out....(the brightest day)

Just like when everyone thinks it is doomsday and there is no tomorrow, that is the time to enter... (the darkest moment)

With that, I will leave the rest of the story telling to bj.... I will not deprive him of sharing his knowledge...

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Be careful, Lian Beng the constructor may sue you for libel

The recent headlines bode well for SG/HK:

1. The terrible Connecticut incident ... even small town is not safe
    2. New York gunmen set a trap and shot firemen (Hollywood style plot)
    3. New Delhi Gang Rape !!!

bro chestnut, since you touched on suffering, i share with u and others.

to get my first property, when i had only 3k in my wallet, i had to literally borrow left right and center.

the time in my first home was truly the most wonderful in my life. the freedom, the control, the independence and responsibility to self...

one year passed as i worked hard to pay off the borrowings other than the mortgage. life was simple food, simple activity like cycling to east coast park to tanah merah and back, and simple pleasures like playing with pet and meeting friends for tcss.

then the day came when i finally took a good look at the agent flyer thrown into my letterbox. similar unit in my complex sold for 100k more than i bought, wow. i had an epiphany.

the rest is history, as they say.

but i continue to do what i do, save a lot and live simple and every excess cent i have goes to ppty. thats how i grew from one to "a few" during the bull years and even pass the crisis yrs. till today i had not revert to an normal or free spending lifestyle... i guess the journey never ends once you decided you are a changed man, whichever the case...

whats the moral of my story? i dunno, perhaps to those still in limbo or thinking they can never get on a boat, if you want to HARD enough, you will get it.

another HARD TRUTH to add to the table

bro ghost, dun liddat

forgot to add in / ok?

bro nut, no. but i m increasingly being profiled and presented for such opportunities, so ,,,,,