Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

oops i did it again Guest

Default Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia bought a penthouse at Sanctuary Green from the developer.

You should take advantage of the low prices set by Guocoland now for the remaining developer units! The price difference between SG and the HDB heartland condos in Kovan and Buangkok is minimal, but here at SG, you are buying into a whole new upmarket lifestyle and your neighbours will be upper class and prominent people.

Lousy Guest

Default Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

SG is one of the most unpopular condos in Tanjong Rhu. TOP for 3 years already still cannot sell! With 600 over units, are you sure you can get a good price when you want to sell? Hahaha you're joking. You probably make a loss.

Looking at the secondary sales data, people would rather buy Pebble Bay or Costa Rhu than SG. Don't waste your money lah.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

YUP! I agree 100%

Unregistered Guest

Nope I disagree. Tanjong Rhu area will be popular as expat workers start pouring in to support the business and operations infrastructure of Marina IR and Marina Bay. Why? It is comparatively cheap (compared to Marina, Shenton Way, Orchard).

Lavender/Balestier area (City Square, Kerrisdale, Citylights, Southbank, and the many small Balestier condos) will offer some competition for inexpensive, good quality housing near the Marina IR and Marina Bay, but Tanjong Rhu surroundings are much much better, so I think if I were a mid-tier expat office worker working in Marina Bay I would prefer to live in Tanjong Rhu.

An added incentive: across the ECP there is a very big empty plot of land by the coast that now includes the golf course. This land stretches from the Fort Rd area all the way up to Bedok. If you can guess what plans the Govt have for that plot of land, you will definitely buy Tanjong Rhu now in anticipation. My guess is that whatever Govt has planned, it will be astounding and demand for rental in Tanjong Rhu will skyrocket.

Unregistered Guest

i think compared to waterplace, sanctuary green is better in terms of layout... but the appeal not exactly there though except price still decent...

fancied new project by capitaland riveredge... better layout, more spacious going at $700psf

Marina East Guest

Is there a thread for RiverEdge?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Marina East
    Is there a thread for RiverEdge?
    yes if you start it.. i duno how to start it as i duno the full details of this project

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

SG really has the biggest potential for profits now . Most units left are swimming pool units . or blocked units . Now is the time with the flyer finishing soon for the potential to grow . By this year end , SG will command
    $1,500 psf esp the units facing ferris wheel . When the gardens is completed and the bridge link done . Wowwww..... $2,000 psf is not a ridiculous price already . SG owners my prediction will be answered .

Unregistered Guest

Waterplace already asking for 1000+psf , Sg high floors facing flyer also more than $1000+psf . I am getting more exited everyday . Paper gains will become reality very soon .

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

Wow asking prices for high floor units facing the cityflyer is asking for more than $1200 . I see a very good potential for SG . end of this year with the Ferris wheel finished we will be laughing to the bank . 2009 will be the peak price . $1500 psf will be my target sell .

so little?? Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wow asking prices for high floor units facing the cityflyer is asking for more than $1200 . I see a very good potential for SG . end of this year with the Ferris wheel finished we will be laughing to the bank . 2009 will be the peak price . $1500 psf will be my target sell .
    If yours facing Singapore Flyer is $1500psf, my unit facing the sea should be at least $2000psf right?

Well, that's the logic that Caribbean residents have.

Unregistered Guest

Wink Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

hahaha , quite true , now everyone ask for ridiculous prices , but how many people succeed getting those prices are reflected in the URA caveats . Not too promising apparently .

SG rocks Guest

Red face Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

It will reflect very soon , the is one secondary transaction facing ECP . Wait for the caveats to show , it was closed at around $900+PSF . The potential has not started yet , give 11/2 year more , $1500PSF will not be ridiculous then .

Quote Originally Posted by SG rocks
    It will reflect very soon , the is one secondary transaction facing ECP . Wait for the caveats to show , it was closed at around $900+PSF . The potential has not started yet , give 11/2 year more , $1500PSF will not be ridiculous then .
    Fully agree!!!! Sanctuary green has the best facing at TG RHU so far.

Anybody knows any more units left from developer? Interested to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by oops i did it again
    Yesterday, the CEO of Nokia bought a penthouse at Sanctuary Green from the developer.

You should take advantage of the low prices set by Guocoland now for the remaining developer units! The price difference between SG and the HDB heartland condos in Kovan and Buangkok is minimal, but here at SG, you are buying into a whole new upmarket lifestyle and your neighbours will be upper class and prominent people.

call and check Guest

Quote Originally Posted by surfers
    Anybody knows any more units left from developer? Interested to get one.
    I think should be sold out now... heard from someone. To be sure, can call and check. Anyway I think the OP meant that prices were still low in Jan 2007. Now? Not so cheap already, but think still can find good deal.

anything left? Guest

Anything left? Developer has sold out, is it true?

Unregistered Guest

Yes i think it is true. Subsale is available tho, but prices are quite high now.

Unregistered Guest

anyone serious of investing in tg rhu can buzz me at [email protected] ...

TG Rhu next Guest

There are plots of URA land between Costa rhu and sanctuary green. Heard that before this year end, URA will put it out for bidding. When that pieces of land is launched, the new benchmark prices will surprise all of the east coast.
    Meyer residences and seaview@meyer will look cheap at that point of time. Tg rhu will be the next killer of the market guaranteed.
    West coast won't even be able to come close.

Pls help me. Guest

Talking Re: Sanctuary Green (D15, 99 years, Guocoland)

Good news all Sanctuary green owners, today's caveats reflect the latest transaction of 1152sqft@ 920,000 in the beginning of May.
    I am your latest neighbour that just entered your premises.
    As i have alot at stake, i will keep you all updated.

pls help me Guest

latest caveat shows 1000psf for a 2rm unit. This is it guys!!!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pls help me
    latest caveat shows 1000psf for a 2rm unit. This is it guys!!!
    OLE OLE OLE OLE

Unregistered Guest

Hi all,
    Just joined the forum, am vested in a 3+1 unit in SG and would like ur advice on whether I should sell/rent and what I should be asking for, thanks in advance....

Unregistered Guest

Looks like not much interest in SG, anyway asking prices in excess of 1000 psf and rentals for 3+1 in region of 4500-5500 pm. Cheers

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Looks like not much interest in SG, anyway asking prices in excess of 1000 psf and rentals for 3+1 in region of 4500-5500 pm. Cheers
    Asking price means absloutely nothing these days. Heard those green horns are happy to advertise whatever the owners wants them to ask. Extreme examples are everywhere. In today ST, a 1000 sqf two-BR in clement asking for 1.3million. I called up think it must be some sort of young chap would be answering what makes it worth 1.3mil, it turned out it was an old lady voice. She seems not able to finish a sentence without taking a few pause to catch her breaths. I felt sad for her. Surely, her answer was everywhere is going up and the owner wanted to list at 1.3mil. What an answer (meaningless)?

UPdates Guest

Any updates and units for sale at SG ?
    am looking for a unit to stay...

Quote Originally Posted by UPdates

#11-08, 1119 sqft transacted 18/9/08 804psf

Quote Originally Posted by UPdates
    I am ex-pat owner returning to UK, have ground floor unit for sale in SG, well below market for quick sale

Unregistered@@ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by paulrugman
    I am ex-pat owner returning to UK, have ground floor unit for sale in SG, well below market for quick sale

Expat agent?