Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Devonshire (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

yktan Guest

Default One Devonshire (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

Stay tuned!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Guest

Default Re: One Devonshire (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by yktan
    Stay tuned!!!
    At Killiney Road, St. Thomas Walk and Devonshire Road.

191 units

36 floors

4 storey carpark like HDB estate

They are going to launch higher price than St Thomas Suites $$$$$$$$$$$

Unregistered Guest

Wah this one can buy. I will buy all the units at $1million. Worth it. Can keep for a long time. Then I flip and earn hndreds of millions. Flip all but keep 3 units for myself to enjoy.

beavis Guest

Default One Devonshire (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

Devonshire Residences is a high-end condominium with approximately 118 units. Facilities include, among other things, a clubhouse, swimming pool and tennis court. This is a prime residential development and its close proximity to Orchard Road, Singapore River, CTE and Somerset MRT station makes it an ideal and convenient place to live in. In its vicinity are schools such as CHIJ, River Valley Primary School.

Anybody know the price/psf??
    Location is good.

butthed Guest

Default Re: DEVONSHIRE RESIDENCES (D9) upcoming launches by Allgreen

er... beavis isn't this like errrr.. one devonshire?

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...50340,00.html?

Published June 11, 2009

Local and foreign developers still offering properties

By EMILYN YAP

LOCAL and foreign developers continue to offer properties in Singapore as market sentiment stays up and the June school holidays come around.

One Devonshire: It has 152 units, consisting of two to four-bedders, sky suites and penthouses

BT understands that projects such as Residences @ Killiney and One Devonshire may enter the market soon. And marketing events for beachside housing in Vietnam and Australia are coming to town this week.

Agents are now checking out interest in the 68-unit Residences @ Killiney by Hoi Hup Realty. The freehold project, near Somerset MRT station, comprises two to four-bedders and penthouses, and prices may start from $1,700 psf.

Preparations to launch another freehold project in the vicinity also appear to be under way. The 36-storey One Devonshire by Allgreen Properties has 152 units, consisting of two to four-bedders, sky suites and penthouses.

Research houses are divided on the outlook for the residential property market here. Considering that demand has been selective and more supply will be coming up, Nomura Singapore remains bearish on the sector.

'While a pick-up in pre-sale activity has buoyed the optimists, we believe such demand has been prompted by price discounting and IAS (interest absorption schemes),' its analysts said in a report yesterday.

In contrast, DMG & Partners Securities upgraded its call on the property sector to 'overweight' yesterday. Physical property prices may have bottomed in the first quarter of this year and more foreign buyers may enter the market in the next six to nine months, according to its report.

In the meantime, some foreign developers are counting on buyers from Singapore taking up their properties. In town today, Indochina Land is marketing apartments at the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa in Vietnam. Prices range from US$207 psf to US$326 psf, and a three-bedroom penthouse can cost up to US$895,000.

Sales representatives for Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences on Australia's Gold Coast will be in Singapore this weekend to launch units which are priced from A$720,000 (S$833,800). Construction of the property was halted as the financial crisis hit the original developer last year, but it has resumed with the help of ANZ and Brookfield Multiplex.

there's a queue of monkeys forming up outside the One Devonshire showroom ahead of the private preview tomorrow and the official launch on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    there's a queue of monkeys forming up outside the One Devonshire showroom ahead of the private preview tomorrow and the official launch on Wednesday.

lol ..Monkey agents queuing up again u mean?

Heard now left only 3 bedder right?

Not surprised because only 15 units, then internal sale probably sold abit and prebookers oso have priority, I would say demand for 2rms would have alot more interest

yeah, i dun expect pple willing to fork out 2 to 3+m to be queuing overnight themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    lol ..Monkey agents queuing up again u mean?

should still have 4 bedders hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Heard now left only 3 bedder right?

There is indeed a queue ...

Wonder developer will be nice and provide supper for these people ...

Some Chicken Rice from Chatterb** will be a nice gesture ...

Go Queuers ... GO!

YFG

mostly agents leh... maybe u buy chicken rice then resell them for $8 per packet at 3am?

there's a tent outside which is probably for pple to wait for their turn to go in and see the showflat. prob will let them sit in the tent if it rains.

decided to pop into the showroom today. allgreen private preview released around 100 of the 152 units and 80 to 90 units snapped up! almost 60% of the project is taken up already. madness already. tomorrow official launch.

decided to pop into the showroom today. allgreen private preview released around 100 of the 152 units and 80 to 90 units snapped up! almost 60% of the project is taken up already. madness already. tomorrow official launch.
    wow i presume the un-taken ones are the low floor ones?
    average psf 1700?

steady lah! go go go!

let me go see the q tonight

Quote Originally Posted by qus
    let me go see the q tonight

Take some pictures hor. Thanks

stylo milo sia... developer really squeezing buyer's pocket.. the last 5 units of the 2 bedders going at $1910 psf based on the agent's info... the best part is that these floor all blocked view.. kudos

Walked there around 7.30pm... I don;t see any queue. May be queue number issued

Go Qus !

We will wait for your "live" report from the ground ...

I think developer will release the rest tomorrow ...

No point launching with 10 units ??

YFG

the queue was yesterday night. today, 100 units sold 80 to 90 units, no need to queue liao. tomorrow release to public can already.

Quote Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
    Walked there around 7.30pm... I don;t see any queue. May be queue number issued

i saw the chart. they wrote clearly #30 and above and a certain, i can't remember, maybe 12 to 15 or a few mid floor levels were NOT RELEASED. among those released, most of the untaken units were 4 bedders which get hit by west sun and no view. other than that, mostly taken up already. that was at about 6pm. no queue by then and more agents than visitors (afterall, today is suppose to be only preview).

Quote Originally Posted by eng00701
    wow i presume the un-taken ones are the low floor ones?
    average psf 1700?
    Last edited by bargain hunter; 16-06-09 at 22:53.

actually, 1910psf for 904/914sq ft is relatively "cheap" as it is "only" between 1.7 to 1.75m. remember, we are expecting 1055sq ft R@K this friday to cost 1.8m and above? I think Allgreen has priced it at a sweet spot. The average price is around 1700+psf I think. But tomorrow, the launch of the > #30 units should be above 1800psf though.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    stylo milo sia... developer really squeezing buyer's pocket.. the last 5 units of the 2 bedders going at $1910 psf based on the agent's info... the best part is that these floor all blocked view.. kudos

there should still be 50 units left, minus off the penthouses and sky villas i think still have 30 to 40+ units to sell but the 4 bedders as expected should still be slower to move. Now to watch the response for the Residences @ Kiliney across the road this friday. Their units are bigger but the project is smaller and shorter in height.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Go Qus !

YFG

Hey guys !

Kudos to all who made this forum very constructive !
    Good information and constructive comments.

Well Done all !

YFG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Go Qus !

YFG
    took a stroll to the site round 10 pm.. anti climax.. only 4 - 5 people mingling round the door..all look like agents.. one lady was holding a stryfoam box (packed chicken rice)..

15 mins later, they seem to be leaving but show suite was all bright and i could see the model of the condo thr the windows.. there were some people in there..

walked backed home after that..