Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: One Devonshire (D9, Freehold, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Kaiser
    haha yeah.. this is one of those development which has really nice artist impression but the final product looks less impressive...

have to take into consideration it been close to other developments... usually looks nicer when they are by themselves... (artist impression will never include neighbouring buildings... unless it's MBS haha)
    I remember the model display vy spacious landscaping.....but the actual site looks so cramp now.....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I remember the model display vy spacious landscaping.....but the actual site looks so cramp now.....
    this is called "models are not built to scale"... at that time of launch... developer where got care abt trueful representation???

garden make as big as possible.... building make as skinny as possible... then the model will look like at lot of spacious landscaping...

now with all the tall building in the area surrounding it... surely the garden will look small....

which is why people pay a premium for tall condos which are close to amenities yet not over crowded by other tall buildings... (think newton one... martin place residence... Rivergate.... etc)

this is called "models are not built to scale"... at that time of launch... developer where got care abt trueful representation???

garden make as big as possible.... building make as skinny as possible... then the model will look like at lot of spacious landscaping...

now with all the tall building in the area surrounding it... surely the garden will look small....

which is why people pay a premium for tall condos which are close to amenities yet not over crowded by other tall buildings... (think newton one... martin place residence... Rivergate.... etc)
    Martin plc n rivergate both not too far off from models.....both of them stll got vy spacious landscaping

Rivergate got alot of units... so no choice need space... otherwise swimming pool become sardine can.... but i love the facade of rivergate man...

i say so many times.. martin place is a gem.... haha.... too bad have to walk such a long slope to get to the shops below it.... if only got travelator.... haha.... or buggy service....

Rivergate got alot of units... so no choice need space... otherwise swimming pool become sardine can.... but i love the facade of rivergate man...

i say so many times.. martin place is a gem.... haha.... too bad have to walk such a long slope to get to the shops below it.... if only got travelator.... haha.... or buggy service....
    agree martin plc goodie pool looks huge n nice and most units r quite unblocked....comfy distance to neighbouring projects.."also agree rgate got too many units n feels abit like mass market....3xxunits will b ideal

I wud hf bot one At mp few mths bck...cm4 kills all my buying interest

Martin plc n rivergate both not too far off from models.....both of them stll got vy spacious landscaping
    a bit disappointed actually. the actual building looks short and fat as compared to model/brochure pic tall and slim.

But confirmed flood free even if have global warming and antartica melts.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    a bit disappointed actually. the actual building looks short and fat as compared to model/brochure pic tall and slim.

But confirmed flood free even if have global warming and antartica melts.
    Not too bad la...u shd go n take a look at 1devonshire....whahaha

I suggest u keep ur unit....

But the model looks much more impressive ....i m kinda dissapointed by the actual thing
    Maybe because it's still not 100% completed, with all the construction materials and mess still lying around, and the building facade, glass windows all not cleaned, etc.

I'm sure it will look much better when it's fully completed.

BTW, I don't own a unit here, in case you guys wonder why I keep talking good about this development I wish I had though....