Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

Default Alexis @ Alexandra Road (D3, Freehold, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group)

Property Description
    300+ units development launching soon in Alexandra.
    More information coming up as launch draws nearer.
    Please check back often for latest updates.
    Please do leave your contact and name in the form below so that we can
    inform you of latest updates for this project

Number of Units: 300
    Property Tenure: Freehold
    Location/Vicinity

Hi, sent you a pm, please post updates if possible. Thanks.

Default SUPER HOT!! Launching Soon!! Queenstown MRT!! QueensTown MRT!! Alexis @ Alexandra

SUPER HOT!!
    Launching Soon!!

@

Alexandra Road
    Looking For?
    Walking Distance to Queenstown MRT & YET FREEHOLD???.
    Wanting to be??
    Mintues to CBD/Orchard/IR within Mins via MRT??
    Best of Both Worlds???
    Looking for High Rental Yield Yet Affordable Investment Sum @ Prime Location from $7xxk ??
    Look no Further as Up & Coming!!!
    D.04 ALEXIS
    FREEHOLD

300++ Units

(1 bedroom/ 1+Study / 2 Bedrooms Development )

with

Special Bank Loan (Easy Payment Scheme)

5% Cash + 15% Cash &/or CPF & Nothing till TOP

To Recieve First Hand Information & Floor Plans.

Please Register Interest

via

Sms / Call me @ 9852 5624

or Alternatively

email me @ [email protected]

(With Subject : Alexis @ Alexandra Road )

Developer's Marketing Team

Brandon Huttons

Hotline : +65 9852 5624

Email : [email protected]

www.SGRE.com.sg

Fúck You Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon-Huttons-9852 5624
    SUPER HOT!!
    Launching Soon!!

www.SGRE.com.sg
    Fùck you Brandon!
    Why create another Alexis when there is already one?
    You are confusing us.
    Stupid asshole!

Unreg¡stered Guest

Location is good for buying Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc..
    Hee hee! Just kiddin'!

Unregisteredmotherfrakker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fúck You
    Fùck you Brandon!
    Why create another Alexis when there is already one?
    You are confusing us.
    Stupid asshole!
    ****ing ******* motherfrakker, why create another dickhead like you when there are so many around???

Reaming Savior Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredmotherfrakker
    ****ing ******* motherfrakker, why create another dickhead like you when there are so many around???
    i think you are taking after the schizo Geylang OKT. i don't blame u coz u r such a regular client of OKT's mother.

Expat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Reaming Savior
    i think you are taking after the schizo Geylang OKT. i don't blame u coz u r such a regular client of OKT's mother.
    i am suffering from depression after Geylang OKT's mother gave my favourite dog STD. She yanked off the condom from my dog and continued the act. How despicable

Unregisteredmotherfrakker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    i am suffering from depression after Geylang OKT's mother gave my favourite dog STD. She yanked off the condom from my dog and continued the act. How despicable
    i think u shud give all our dogs a BJ for being a lousy pimp.

Expat Guest

i think u shud give all our dogs a BJ for being a lousy pimp.
    Oh ream me, please ream me... I am the silly novena dumbass in multiple disguises again

Unreg¡stered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Reaming Savior
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Oh ream me, please ream me... I am the silly novena dumbass in multiple disguises again
    Unregisteredmotherfrakker, Reaming Savior and Expat:

You 3 useless shemales!
    Fùck off from here!

Default Updates on Alexis!!

Default www.alexis.sg

There is a registration here www.alexis.sg

who is the developer??

Coming soon....

ALEXIS @ 356 Alexandra Road

Freehold - 6/7 Storey Development of 293 units
    With Commercial Shops & Spaces
    Expected TOP : End 2011 - Early 2012

Sizes
    Penthouses 17units (15 units of 3 Bedrooms & 2 Units of 3+Study)

28 Units of 2+Study

57 units of 2 Bedrooms

77 units of 1+Study

114 units of 1 Bedroom
    (35sqm - 38sqm)

Payment Scheme (Interest Absorption Scheme) :

5% Cash + 15% Cash &/or CPF & nothing till TOP with UOB Bank

Selling Points !!
    Walking Distance to Queenstown MRT !!
    Walking Distance to IKEA & Anchorpoint !!
    Mins to CBD & One-North Via MRT !!
    Mins Drive to Orchard & CBD !!
    Mins Drive to Marina Bay IR & Sentosa IR !!

Call/sms or email for VIP Preview & 1st Hand Information

Developer's Sales - Alexis Core Team
    Brandon Huttons
    Hotline : +65 9852 5624
    Email : [email protected]
    www.SGRE.com.sg
    Best Regards,
    Developer's Sales
    Brandon Huttons
    Hp: 9852 5624
    Associate Director
    www.LaunchingProperty.com

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...17226,00.html?

Published February 4, 2009

Frasers Centrepoint previewing Caspian soon

Average price of low to mid-$600 psf and interest absorption expected

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

DEVELOPERS of at least two residential projects will be testing the market with previews soon, offering interest absorption schemes that mimic the old Deferred Payment Scheme (DPS).

First off the mark will be Frasers Centrepoint, which will begin to preview later this week its Caspian condo, a 99-year-leasehold project next to Lakeside MRT Station. The price is expected to be in the 'low to mid-$600 per square foot range' on average, to appeal to HDB upgraders.

Over at the corner of Alexandra Road and Commonwealth Avenue, Yi Kai Development and Fission Group are also expected to begin previews soon for Alexis @ Alexandra, a 293-unit freehold project comprising mostly smallish units of one and two bedders. The average pricing is tipped at above $1,000 psf. One-bedroom apartments will be priced at below $500,000. The development is near Queenstown MRT Station.

Developers of both projects have tied up with United Overseas Bank (UOB) to offer an interest absorption scheme (IAS), which, like the now-scrapped DPS, eases cash flow for buyers, as they do not make any payments beyond an initial downpayment until the project receives the Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP). This is expected to be around 2012 for both projects.

IAS buyers will have to sign up immediately for mortgages with UOB and make a 20 per cent downpayment using cash and CPF savings. UOB will pay progress billings during the projects' construction to the respective developers.

Buyers will not service the principal amount of the loan while the projects are being built, as UOB will defer collection on the principal during this period.

Collection of the interest will not be deferred; however, this will be serviced or absorbed by the developer on behalf of its buyers.

After the project receives TOP, the buyer will have to start servicing both principal and interest.

Property agents say typically, those who buy on IAS pay about 3 per cent more on the purchase price of the property than buyers who make normal progress payments.

This price differential is similar to the 3-5 per cent premium that DPS buyers used to pay compared with purchasers who opted for the normal progress payment scheme.

However, market watchers say the good thing about IAS is that buyers have to secure a housing loan at the outset from the bank, and this entails a mandatory credit-assessment of the buyer. This would weed out poor-quality borrowers dabbling in properties beyond their means, something DPS has been criticised for.

Frasers Centrepoint's Caspian, near Jurong Lake, will have a total of 712 units housed in 11 blocks, all 17 storeys high. Units range from studios to four bedders with study rooms.

The development is next to the group's Lakeholmz condo.

Market watchers note that the low to mid-$600 psf average price said to be targeted by Frasers Centrepoint is lower than the average of about $750 psf at which units in The Lakeshore, a completed development nearby, have been selling at in recent months.

'However, Caspian is a new launch with over 700 units and they have to price it more affordably if they want to attract HDB upgraders and investors in today's recessionary climate,' an analyst said.

wa..i heard 1st day and 60% SOLD out

I expected it to sell well, even though personally I think the price is ridiculous (assuming it's 1000 psf which is what I heard). The problem is that in that area, there aren't many condos (Queens, Anchorage, etc only) and almost none are freehold. You also have a lot of mature upgraders there (plus possibly Gilman Height enbloc sellers). So invariably, any new project like this, especially when it's near the MRT, will sell well.

Perhaps in last year's market, 1000 psf would have been reasonable, but given today's market sentiment, the price seems to have little upside. Also, the floorplans are crazily small. But ah well, the developers are sucking the public dry.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyguru
    I expected it to sell well, even though personally I think the price is ridiculous (assuming it's 1000 psf which is what I heard). The problem is that in that area, there aren't many condos (Queens, Anchorage, etc only) and almost none are freehold. You also have a lot of mature upgraders there (plus possibly Gilman Height enbloc sellers). So invariably, any new project like this, especially when it's near the MRT, will sell well.

Perhaps in last year's market, 1000 psf would have been reasonable, but given today's market sentiment, the price seems to have little upside. Also, the floorplans are crazily small. But ah well, the developers are sucking the public dry.
    u r rite...suckers rally..hahah..more to drop.

If its 60% sold, I can only conclude many sg are still cashrich and kiasuism is widespread.. see so many shoes at entrance muz quickly buy before it is snapped out... on a side note, saw on a news that a person in early twenties bot a few units at 1 shot... lol

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by paulho77
    wa..i heard 1st day and 60% SOLD out

by this time, its already more than 60% sold..

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    by this time, its already more than 60% sold..

Pet
    Lol if its true then the developer muz be laughing his way to the bank. Heard from my frends who went there say worse then fish market in the morning. Personally when I look at the floor plans, layout is very bad and even gd facing ones without noon sun is to the main road and not to mention ripped off pricing

There are also supposed to be shops downstairs. Can be good or bad depending on kind of shops I guess. But anyway, I think the 2 BR + 1 study at 6XX sf is nuts. I don't understand how that kind of floorplan can sell but if it's true that Alexis is more than 60% sold in a day, then well, I really hand it over to the developers. To be able to move this number of units at this kind of price in this type of market. Wow.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Lol if its true then the developer muz be laughing his way to the bank. Heard from my frends who went there say worse then fish market in the morning. Personally when I look at the floor plans, layout is very bad and even gd facing ones without noon sun is to the main road and not to mention ripped off pricing

well... one man's meat is another man's poison...

Pet

Thumbs up

LASTEST UPDATE from my fellow colleague!!!

ALEXIS: 70% sold!!!

how much psf?

In situation/condition like that as saw in the 10.00pm news, there's bound to be a lot of buyers that buy on impluse or follow the herd mentality, or anxious to snap up one as they are afraid they will be left with none. But by the next moring when these people wake up, I would believe that there will be this sense of fear/guilt/stupidity about their actions today.

But all will be too late...............

By the way, the auntie that was interview in the news is very cool.
    That's the kind of mentality we should have when buying properties.
    As the older folks used to say, experience comes with age.

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    By the way, the auntie that was interview in the news is very cool.
    That's the kind of mentality we should have when buying properties.
    As the older folks used to say, experience comes with age.
    I missed that.. what did she say?

Yeah, could someone update us on what was said on the 10 pm news? Thanks!