Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    this is singapore not india
    Mas, Pak Soeharto was formerly the President of the Republic of Indonesia, not India.

Wah lao! This type of simple fact also don't know!

Unregistered Guest

Thats becos you cant see the gem, I can. Thats the bottom line.
    agreed; but what i see is a gold field ...

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

agreed; but what i see is a gold field ...
    Ya, u know, I know. Thats good enough. No point sharing the good news for those who are not vested. Cheers.

Unregistered Guest

Default Latest transactions in Varsity Park

19/03/08 #02-22 1572ft2 $757psf $1,190,000

13/03/08 #02-35 1012ft2 $759psf $768,000

14/02/08 #04-40 1033ft2 $712psf $735,000

01/02/08 #01-42 1313ft2 $609psf $800,000

01/02/08 #04-80 1496ft2 $800psf $1.196.800

30/01/08 #05-55 2228ft2 $763psf $1,700,000

25/01/08 #02-44 1012ft2 $721psf $730,000

25/01/08 #04-43 1033ft2 $697psf $720,000

21/01/08 #01-17 1636ft2 $672psf $1,100,000

21/01/08 #01-77 1615ft2 $755psf $1,220,000

Good luck to people who paid too much ;-P

And more luck to those sellers still holding out for high prices :-(

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Latest transactions in Varsity Park

19/03/08 #02-22 1572ft2 $757psf $1,190,000

13/03/08 #02-35 1012ft2 $759psf $768,000

14/02/08 #04-40 1033ft2 $712psf $735,000

01/02/08 #01-42 1313ft2 $609psf $800,000

01/02/08 #04-80 1496ft2 $800psf $1.196.800

30/01/08 #05-55 2228ft2 $763psf $1,700,000

25/01/08 #02-44 1012ft2 $721psf $730,000

25/01/08 #04-43 1033ft2 $697psf $720,000

21/01/08 #01-17 1636ft2 $672psf $1,100,000

21/01/08 #01-77 1615ft2 $755psf $1,220,000

Good luck to people who paid too much ;-P

And more luck to those sellers still holding out for high prices :-(
    Why don't you look at it this way; the transactions are a reflection of the market price of VP. The median price for VP based on these transactions should be about $700 psf. Why then do you say that these people paid too much for VP?

This is a free market. The price is decided based on a willing buyer and willing seller. If there are people willing to buy at more than $700 psf, and the bulk of the transactions take place at or around $700 psf, what is your basis for saying that these people paid too much?

Some people may say in this forum that because VP looked like a zoo, army barracks, HDB estate, has ugly brown railings, etc, etc, that is why VP should be worth much less than $700 psf.

Those comments are from people who did not buy a unit there themselves. They may not be willing to pay $700 psf for a unit there. However, these people may be a minority as the reported transactions do show a median price of about $700 psf. It goes to show that there is a pool of genuine buyers interested in VP who value VP at about $700 psf.

So those people who talk down VP, whatever your motives, you are welcome to present clear and compelling evidence why you say $700 psf is too much.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Latest transactions in Varsity Park

Why don't you look at it this way; the transactions are a reflection of the market price of VP. The median price for VP based on these transactions should be about $700 psf. Why then do you say that these people paid too much for VP?

This is a free market. The price is decided based on a willing buyer and willing seller. If there are people willing to buy at more than $700 psf, and the bulk of the transactions take place at or around $700 psf, what is your basis for saying that these people paid too much?

Some people may say in this forum that because VP looked like a zoo, army barracks, HDB estate, has ugly brown railings, etc, etc, that is why VP should be worth much less than $700 psf.

Those comments are from people who did not buy a unit there themselves. They may not be willing to pay $700 psf for a unit there. However, these people may be a minority as the reported transactions do show a median price of about $700 psf. It goes to show that there is a pool of genuine buyers interested in VP who value VP at about $700 psf.

So those people who talk down VP, whatever your motives, you are welcome to present clear and compelling evidence why you say $700 psf is too much.
    In a forum where you will find morons and fools who got nothing better to do than talking down on projects that don't even have anything to do with them.

Its a clear sign of jealousy, envy, hatred, disappointment, these are negative traits that probably make them react in such a way. I've pass by VP a couple of times and I find the design quite appealing for a resort living. How many 5 storey condo with such big openness can we find in Singapore??? With Clementi Woods and West Coast Park nearby, I find that 700psf is still not a good reflection of its potential. I am now considering getting a 4 bedder loft unit there as I believe Billion Rise will eventually push up VP prices in the next 3-5 years, ie. medium term.

Unregistered Guest

I think the good luck wish is for those who paid $800+ PSF!

The $700 psf is more reflective of VP's true value perhaps and not the $800+

Unregistered Guest

In a forum where you will find morons and fools who got nothing better to do than talking down on projects that don't even have anything to do with them.

Its a clear sign of jealousy, envy, hatred, disappointment, these are negative traits that probably make them react in such a way. I've pass by VP a couple of times and I find the design quite appealing for a resort living. How many 5 storey condo with such big openness can we find in Singapore??? With Clementi Woods and West Coast Park nearby, I find that 700psf is still not a good reflection of its potential. I am now considering getting a 4 bedder loft unit there as I believe Billion Rise will eventually push up VP prices in the next 3-5 years, ie. medium term.
    I believe it will be very easy for you to find your 4brm loft coz they are many listings for VP. Please make your purchase happen and add to the URA's data, if not your comment is not even worth 2 cts.

Unregistered Guest

IT WILL HIT 1000PSF VERY SOON.

PP Guest

I have a unit in VP, but am very disappointed that the look and qualify resembles very much like the HDB flats, although the layout is quite good. I took a walk around after collecting the keys, and noticed ponding everywhere on the walkway after a downpour. Turning in to the condo from the road will be a nightmare in time to come when The Stellar is completed. Have been trying to sell it.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PP
    I have a unit in VP, but am very disappointed that the look and qualify resembles very much like the HDB flats, although the layout is quite good. I took a walk around after collecting the keys, and noticed ponding everywhere on the walkway after a downpour. Turning in to the condo from the road will be a nightmare in time to come when The Stellar is completed. Have been trying to sell it.
    A very good review. At least you are honest in comments and not being one sided. Every development definitely has its good and bad points.

Unregistered Guest

At least PP has the legitimate basis for complaining about VP. He bought a unit there, unlike some of those idiots in this forum flaming the project unnecessarily.

Unregistered Guest

sell it to me, and I will pay 400psf for it. or perhaps 420psf. I will rent it out to poor chinese and indian students at NUS.

Unregistered Guest

sell it to me, and I will pay 400psf for it. or perhaps 420psf. I will rent it out to poor chinese and indian students at NUS.

Unregistered Guest

At least PP has the legitimate basis for complaining about VP. He bought a unit there, unlike some of those idiots in this forum flaming the project unnecessarily.
    No one is flaming the project unnecessarily. If people said that VP resembled a slum at the outskirt of manila, then they would be doing that. But people only voiced their opinion fairly, when they said the project resembled army barracks, and HDB. mind you they only said "resembled." it doesn't mean VP are as bad as those.

Unregistered Guest

ponding everywhere? that is poor workmanship. as I said before, you paid a pittance to get it, and you will get a pittance in return.

Unregistered Guest

ponding everywhere? that is poor workmanship. as I said before, you paid a pittance to get it, and you will get a pittance in return.
    I went with my wife to the showroom twice, and we did not buy. My wife said it is too crowded, just like HDB flats. I think now she was pretty smart.

Unregistered Guest

I will buy it at 500 psf

Unregistered Guest

I am looking for a unit VP, please let me know how many bedrooms is your unit and what is your asking price

Unregistered Guest

don't call people names just because they disagree with you. Idiots are anyones who disagree with you, in your view.

Unregistered Guest

Default No fret PP

I am certain if you tell your property agent that you are asking around $650 to $700psf, your agent will be able to find a good owner for your VP unit in a hurry.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: No fret PP

I am certain if you tell your property agent that you are asking around $650 to $700psf, your agent will be able to find a good owner for your VP unit in a hurry.
    less if your unit is on the ground floor facing either clementi road or west coast road. these are major roads and hence noisy and dirty with vehicle exhaust fume.

PP Guest

Heck NO! I bought it sub-sale. That was last year. Regret.

Unregistered Guest

so could you give me your agent number since you are keen to sell? I am looking for a 3 bedroom or 4 bedroom

Unregistered Guest

less if your unit is on the ground floor facing either clementi road or west coast road. these are major roads and hence noisy and dirty with vehicle exhaust fume.
    Don't worry, garden vista is facing even busier roads plus highway pass and train track and yet the price went from 600 psf three years ago to 1300 last year! Don't you worry and someday you will be able to sell for 1,000 psf.

Unregistered Guest

Don't worry, garden vista is facing even busier roads plus highway pass and train track and yet the price went from 600 psf three years ago to 1300 last year! Don't you worry and someday you will be able to sell for 1,000 psf.
    yes, singaporean buy condos based on only one criterion. location. they will buy one with good location even if it is located next to a grave yard or oil refinery.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

Hello PP, was'nt u aware that VP was meant to be mass market condo, priced at around 500psf during launch??? You must be realistic on your expectation. Are you buying to stay or investment?? If stay, don't you think the nice layout which is where u r gonna be in all the while more important than the facade, be it army barracks, zoo or what have you not???? R u gonna be hanging around outside VP all the time or should you enjoy the big generous spaces inside yr unit, which is more important???????

I just cannot understand yr argument which really make no sense IMO. R u expecting BMW quality when you buy a Toyota car??? Have a ponder first before you start shooting down your purchase.

Unregistered Guest

Hello PP, was'nt u aware that VP was meant to be mass market condo, priced at around 500psf during launch??? You must be realistic on your expectation. Are you buying to stay or investment?? If stay, don't you think the nice layout which is where u r gonna be in all the while more important than the facade, be it army barracks, zoo or what have you not???? R u gonna be hanging around outside VP all the time or should you enjoy the big generous spaces inside yr unit, which is more important???????

I just cannot understand yr argument which really make no sense IMO. R u expecting BMW quality when you buy a Toyota car??? Have a ponder first before you start shooting down your purchase.
    Hey, hey, be fair to pp. He paid 800 plus psf for VP. He has a right to expect BMW quality. what he got is anything but.

how can he enjoy the side. there are water everywhere on the trails. and when he get in his unit, he sees HDB finishings.

Unregistered Guest

Hey, hey, be fair to pp. He paid 800 plus psf for VP. He has a right to expect BMW quality. what he got is anything but.

how can he enjoy the side. there are water everywhere on the trails. and when he get in his unit, he sees HDB finishings.
    hehe, what he got is a geely.

Unregistered Guest

hehe, what he got is a geely.
    No!!! what he got is a two wheeled bike with a broken chain.