Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

What are the price for a 2 bedroom unit in VP now?? Anyone??

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    What are the price for a 2 bedroom unit in VP now?? Anyone??
    Just saw one sub-sale on-line:
    Asking Price : S$ 780,000.00
    Prices are in : Singapore Dollar
    No. of Bedrooms : 3+ rooms
    Built-In Area : 1291 sqft.

Unregistered Guest

Anyone knows the updated TOP for Varsity Park? Still Mar 08?

Unregistered Guest

Someone wrote this in another forum:

yes, do you want to be neighbors of six or seven foreign students squeezed into a 1,000 sf condo? that is a future waiting for you, if you buy a unit a varsity park.

You would smell odors from your next door unit. the kitchen would be a mess, and the toilet would be so thick with stuff, a corn will grow. yuck. Not me.

Unregistered Guest

VP is coming up. One look at that, my wife said it looks very low end. I guess VP looked better on the drawing board. Now it looks like a low end housing. And what is with that cheap-looking, wrought iron railing for the balcony. Can't they use better materials for that?

Unregistered Guest

VP is coming up. One look at that, my wife said it looks very low end. I guess VP looked better on the drawing board. Now it looks like a low end housing. And what is with that cheap-looking, wrought iron railing for the balcony. Can't they use better materials for that?
    Low end go low end,subsale can sell ok lah.Beside bin also can sell.

Unregistered Guest

Low end go low end,subsale can sell ok lah.Beside bin also can sell.
    any know this place already TOP?

Unregistered Guest

any know this place already TOP?
    I drove by the developemnt the other day and saw a few units seem to be already been occupied. I have never gone inside, but from outside, the whole project reminds me of the army barracks

Unregistered Guest

I drove by the developemnt the other day and saw a few units seem to be already been occupied. I have never gone inside, but from outside, the whole project reminds me of the army barracks
    Wa! Nowadays the SAF got so much welfare until their barracks look like condos liao.

If my army barracks looked that that, I would have signed on already. Can you tell me which army barracks looked like VP? If got maybe I can volunteer for extended reservist and request to be posted to that camp.

Unregistered Guest

Wa! Nowadays the SAF got so much welfare until their barracks look like condos liao.

If my army barracks looked that that, I would have signed on already. Can you tell me which army barracks looked like VP? If got maybe I can volunteer for extended reservist and request to be posted to that camp.
    In fact, in my view, it looks worse than army barracks. Many of the army barracks in US and europe that I have seen would have more characters than this condo.

Unregistered Guest

In fact, in my view, it looks worse than army barracks. Many of the army barracks in US and europe that I have seen would have more characters than this condo.

maybe VP sucks but obviously there are bigger suckers like yourself and those above who find so much joy posting on threads devoted to condos you enjoy running down. get a life. there are much better things to do.

Unregistered Guest

maybe VP sucks but obviously there are bigger suckers like yourself and those above who find so much joy posting on threads devoted to condos you enjoy running down. get a life. there are much better things to do.
    You can't deny that you are just one of them because you actually find time to comment on his posting. As you said it, there are much better thing to do.
    Get a life!

Unregistered Guest

You can't deny that you are just one of them because you actually find time to comment on his posting. As you said it, there are much better thing to do.
    Get a life!
    welcome to the club sucker!!!

Unregistered Guest

welcome to the club sucker!!!

hahaha well said! this forum are full of suckers! haha

Unregistered Guest

hahaha well said! this forum are full of suckers! haha
    I better think twice before considering this one in case all my future neighbours upstairs and downstais are all suckers!

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: Varsity Park (D5, 99 years leasehold, CapitaLand)

I better think twice before considering this one in case all my future neighbours upstairs and downstais are all suckers!
    Sian!!!! why are sourgrapes always kaopeh kaobu and talk down on projects that they have missed the boat

Unregistered Guest

Sian!!!! why are sourgrapes always kaopeh kaobu and talk down on projects that they have missed the boat
    Is like this one lah. These people are always born loser, buy dont dare, only know how to complain.

Unregistered Guest

Reality check : When Varsity Park was sold by the developers 3 or 4 years ago, the prices were merely $400 plus psf. So expect design and finishing standard for that kind of price range. Clementi Woods should have better standard of finishing, even more so for Botannia , which all came later, when Developers were able to price the units at $600 plus and $800 plus psf.

Unregistered Guest

Reality check : When Varsity Park was sold by the developers 3 or 4 years ago, the prices were merely $400 plus psf. So expect design and finishing standard for that kind of price range. Clementi Woods should have better standard of finishing, even more so for Botannia , which all came later, when Developers were able to price the units at $600 plus and $800 plus psf.
    I am not sure that is true or not.

but when I pass on VP every day, it resembles HDB more than resort living. Rows and rows of cheap housing, with worker ants living in them. No room to roam for kids, no place to take a leisurely walk. you take ten steps in one direction and run into a wall or fall into a pool, a small one at that.

Unregistered Guest

but when I pass on VP every day, it resembles HDB more than resort living. Rows and rows of cheap housing, with worker ants living in them. No room to roam for kids, no place to take a leisurely walk. you take ten steps in one direction and run into a wall or fall into a pool, a small one at that.
    Ai ya, so pathethic bunch of born losers who have missed the boat again and again and again. Whats the point of talking down on the project that you are not interested??? Whats your objective??? I really feel sorry for you. But remember what comes out in your mouth, you will get it back in no time. Watch out.

Unregistered Guest

Obviously you have not step inside VP, I guess you don't even have the chance to go in. Just standing outside kaopeh kaobu. Sian!!!

Unregistered Guest

Make sure tomorrow when you pass by VP where there are lots of lorries coming out from Clementi Woods and Stellar, your car won't be crush like a sardine by the lorries.

Unregistered Guest

I honestly think that low rises are no good. Carabelle and Botannia are high rises. But because the plot ratio is the same at 1.6. Carabelle and botannia provide much more room than VP and CW and the stellar for kids to roam, and more room to build facilities like gym and jogging tracks.

In no time, VP will drop alike a rock, and so well CW and the stellar. Plus these are leasehold condos. I expect Carabelle and botannia to hold up value better than VP and CW.

Unregistered Guest

as someone who has seen the units after TOP, i can tell straight away how biased and wrong your views are. first the furnishings are surprisingly decent, much much better than the nearby blue horizon which was by FEO(i know because i am staying there now). second there are ample, in fact big spaces for both kids and adults to roam about. there is a kids pool, which is not connected to the adults pool and they have a rather unique tree house too. so next time before you make any comments at least check it out first. otherwise you will look plain stupid. unless thats's your intention- look and sound stupid.

Unregistered Guest

good luck to you- because the suckers are not owners/residents of VP but someone who has nothing better to do than to run other estates down.

Unregistered Guest

i think these people simply have no better aims in life other than to log in here, post nasty views about properties that they have not even an ounce of relations to. how pathetic can they be?

Unregistered Guest

as someone who has seen the units after TOP, i can tell straight away how biased and wrong your views are. first the furnishings are surprisingly decent, much much better than the nearby blue horizon which was by FEO(i know because i am staying there now). second there are ample, in fact big spaces for both kids and adults to roam about. there is a kids pool, which is not connected to the adults pool and they have a rather unique tree house too. so next time before you make any comments at least check it out first. otherwise you will look plain stupid. unless thats's your intention- look and sound stupid.
    Can you enlighten us on reasons that old condo like Blue Horizon can fetch higher price than the brand new VP?

Unregistered Guest

Can you enlighten us on reasons that old condo like Blue Horizon can fetch higher price than the brand new VP?
    the view maybe? in anycase the price difference is not substantial to begin with. but if you are resident here in BH, you will see the finishing materials, the landscaping, the general areas done by FEO are rather substandard. at least you dont see rubbish chutes and cleaners quarters near your lift areas in VP- well maybe not!?

Unregistered Guest

the view maybe? in anycase the price difference is not substantial to begin with. but if you are resident here in BH, you will see the finishing materials, the landscaping, the general areas done by FEO are rather substandard. at least you dont see rubbish chutes and cleaners quarters near your lift areas in VP- well maybe not!?
    Come on! even brand new HDB would look nice. Wait a few years, you may have a different view on VP

I took some photo while I was in VP 2 weekends ago. You can conclude if it is like army barrack or HDB flats..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lucas; 20-03-08 at 01:10.