Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

kellysdc Guest

Default Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

As told to me by an agent, this will be a tall condo (30 storeys, 150 units, to be confirmed) taking up a huge plot almost a street block intersected by Martaban, Mandalay, and Minbu Road. I think it is going to look quite good, because Soilbuild is known for their modern architecture like Pinnacle 16, Mill Point, Cliften, and Mandale Heights. I was invited to the pre launch last Saturday, however didn't go... but still am quite interested in this.

I think they bought over the Salvation Army land. Medge will be the tiny one sandwiched inside this huge Soilbuild plot.
    Last edited by kellysdc; 25-01-07 at 14:25.

Default Re: Soilbuild high rise condo on Martaban Rd

Is this freehold? Walking distance to MRT?

kellysdc Guest

Default Re: Soilbuild high rise condo on Martaban Rd

Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    Is this freehold? Walking distance to MRT?
    Yes it is freehold.

As you can see from the map below, it is quite far from Novena and Toa Payoh MRT. To Novena MRT, it involves a walk up and down the slopes. My husband and I both drive so it isn't a big concern for us but I know for many people it matters, especially those who plan to lease out their units. Many expats do not drive.

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Default Re: MonteBleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

here you go

Unregistered Guest

Total no. of units: 151 (34 storey)
    Tenure: Freehold
    Site Area: 58,019 sqft
    Expected TOP: Dec 2011
    Units Types:
    *1 BR ~ 570 sqft (15 units)
    *2 BR ~ 800 to 1070 sqft (51 units)
    *3 BR ~ 1140 to 1420 sqft (40 units)
    *4 BR Executive Suites ~ 1470 to 2160 sqft (42 units)
    *4 BR Penthouses ~ 2640 sqft (1 unit)
    *5 BR Penthouses ~ 2560 to 2910 sqft (2 units)
    Price: expected $950-1150 psf

elements Guest

Sky Garden

Site Plan

Location Map
    Last edited by elements; 07-03-07 at 16:31.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Price: expected $950-1150 psf

!!!! why so expensive??!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Expensive because this will be the new 'hot' area.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

FULLY SOLD AS OF TODAY

Unregistered Guest

Soilbuild are a bit late, but here is the official announcement

Soilbuild's Latest Condominium in Novena * Montebleu * Is Fully Sold

· All 151 units were sold during the one month preview period
    · Leonie Parc View and The Centrio in the pipeline of new launches

Singapore, 16 May 2007 * SGX-Mainboard listed Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd
    (Soilbuild) has fully sold its latest 34-storey luxury condominium development,
    Montebleu, in Novena.

All 151 units were sold during the preview period which began in mid-April at Minbu Road. The freehold development saw a wide range of interest from overseas buyers and investors as well as local buyers. Among the buyers was an overseas institutional investor who acquired 37 units at an average price of S$1,050 per square foot.

Said Mr Low Soon Sim, Executive Director of Soilbuild, "We are pleased that our latest and largest project to date, Montebleu has received such strong responses from overseas and local investors seeking exclusive projects in choice locations. This is the second development we have fully sold this year, the first being the high-end One Tree Hill Residence which was sold out at the beginning of the year. Investors and buyers appreciate the innovative designs and layouts, and can look forward to more exclusive developments, such as our flagship development in the prime Orchard district, Leonie Parc View, our upcoming The Centrio in Novena and Espa at Cashew Road. With the stream of new developments, we are well-positioned to tap on the strong investors' confidence in Singapore's residential property market."

Montebleu is poised to be one of Novena's tallest landmarks. The property sits on a 58,673 sq ft plot and will house one- to five-bedroom units, including executive suites and three penthouses. The floor areas range from 570 sq ft to 2,896 sq ft. Units come with balconies, bay windows, dry and wet kitchens, designer wardrobes, ensuite baths and quality sanitary ware.

Page 1 of 4

An attractively designed and spacious recreation deck on the fifth level enhances the development's resort style ambience. Facilities on the fifth level include a garden terrace, swimming pool, jacuzzi corner, children's wading pool, gymnasium, steam room, function hall, barbeque area and children's playground.

The beautifully landscaped Sky Terrace on the 14th storey is designed for more private occasions such as the hosting of exclusive functions and the gathering of friends for a spa experience. Over at the ground floor, there is a tennis court and jogging path.

Soilbuild has several upcoming projects lined up, including the luxurious 44-unit Leonie Parc View at Leonie Hill Road, the 53-unit The Centrio at Novena, and a 78-unit Espa at Upper Bukit Timah.

For further information, please contact:

Mr Then Chee Tat, Chief Financial Officer, Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd
    at (65) 6542 2882 or email:
    [email protected]
    Ms Geraldine Leong, Principal Consultant
    at (65) 6463 2043 / 9639 9305 or email:
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 4

About Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd

Soilbuild is an innovative property developer with a development portfolio of mid to high-end residential properties and business space properties for MNCs and SMEs.

With an established track record of more than 30 years, the Group was listed on the Singapore Exchange in January 2005 and has successfully acquired and developed a range of residential properties mainly in prime urban districts.

Led by an experienced management team that has blended strong entrepreneurial spirit, professional management and technical expertise, the Group has developed a unique business strategy aimed at enhancing value for its customers, business partners and shareholders. Through shortening its investment-to-sales cycle, the Group seeks to enhance its returns and to manage its risks prudently. By leveraging on its strengths in design and innovation, the Group is also able to maximise yields for mid-size plots of residential properties.

Since 2005, the Group has also developed a portfolio of properties purpose-built for business use by MNCs and SMEs in various sectors. It has worked closely with JTC Corporation under the Developer Partnership Programme and leveraged on its expertise under "design, build and lease/sell" schemes to become a leading player in the private sector for the business space segment of the property market.

The residential properties projects being developed by the Group include Leonie Parc View, Montebleu, The Centrio, Espa and One Tree Hill Residence. Recently completed residential properties include Cliften, Pinnacle 16, Mill Point and Mandale Heights. Complementing these developments are Eightrium @ Changi Business Park, terrace factories for the food manufacturing industry at Senoko Food Connection and terrace factories for light industries at Pioneer Lot and Kranji Linc.

Since 1998, Soilbuild has won a total of five Enterprise 50 Awards and five SME 500/1000 Awards including SME with the Highest Net Profit and Most Promising SME Awards (S$50m turnover) for 2004/5.

Page 3 of 4

Annex A

Montebleu * Soilbuild's latest 34-storey condominium is poised to be one of Novena's tallest landmarks.

Page 4 of 4

Q&A Guest

Default It's Q&A Time

Who is the fund that bought 37 units at an avergae of $1,050 psf?

soilbuild! Guest

Weekend, May 19, 2007

Montebleu condo a sell-out

— jOSEPH yADAO

SOILBUILD Group Holding's latest condominium project, Montebleu, is sold out, with an overseas institutional investor acquiring 37 out of the 151 units of the project in Novena.

The freehold, 34-storey development at Minbu Road attracted local buyers as well as overseas buyers and investors.

"Considering the many developments available in the Novena district, the take-up rate has been excellent. We achieved average prices of nearly $1,000 per square foot (psf), with some units reaching a high of $1,250," said Mrs Kellie Liew, executive vice-president of projects at HSR International.

The 37 apartments acquired by the overseas institutional investor were sold at an average price of $1,050 psf.

"We are pleased that our latest and largest project, Montebleu, has received such strong response from overseas and local investors seeking exclusive projects in choice locations," said Mr Low Soon Sim, executive director, Soilbuild.

Sitting on a 58,673-sq-ft plot, Montebleu is set to be one of Novena's tallest landmarks.

It has one- to five-bedroom apartments, including executive suites and three penthouses.

These units range in size from 570 sq ft to 2,896 sq ft.

The apartments come with balconies, bay windows, dry and wet kitchens, designer wardrobes, en suite baths and quality sanitary ware.

This is the second development Soilbuild has fully sold this year.

The high-end One Tree Hill Residence on Grange Road, was sold out at the beginning of this year.

— jOSEPH yADAO

Vboy Guest

If an overseas fund bought 37 units, they should be obliged to declare the name of the company.

Without names, anyone can be an overseas institution, Just need to setup an offshore holding company in BVI or Bahamas and developer can pretend to sell the units to them.

Though not impossible, I really wonder why any overseas fund would be looking at $1000psf properties. And only 37 units? Does not make financial sense to me. Even the expenses and analysis of the purchase would be too high for such a small deal.

good trick Guest

True, it is possible. That is a trick that all developers should learn (if they haven't already).

soilbuild! Guest

A 34-storey residential development

Freehold

TOP Date 2nd Half 2009

100% sold

Montebleu, a stunning 34-storey landmark and one of Novena's tallest, is a befitting statement of how you want to live today. Clad in cool grey and white tones, and defined by its sheer curtain wall of aluminium and glass interspersed with balconies of frameless glass parapets, Montebleu spells post-modern elegance.

An attractively designed and spacious recreation deck on the fifth level further enhances the development's resort style ambience. Facilities on the fifth level include a garden terrace, swimming pool, jacuzzi corner, children's wading pool, gymnasium, steam room, function hall, barbeque area and children's playground.

For those who entertain, the beautifully landscaped Sky Terrace on the 14th storey is a wonder to behold. This open-space concept is designed for more private occasions such as the hosting of exclusive functions and the gathering of friends for a spa experience.

Over at the ground floor, you'll find a tennis court and jogging path, and a porte cochere to welcome you home and elevate you to one of Novena's highest points of achievement. With its balconies, bay windows, dry and wet kitchens, designer wardrobes, ensuite baths and quality sanitary ware, Montebleu is the epitome of luxury living.

i think this one will be the star of that area. can fight with M21...

Gss Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie Homebuyer
    i think this one will be the star of that area. can fight with M21...
    too many developments coming up in that area... will be a big construction site for a couple of years. at least one not even launched (next to paviliion II), probably got pricing issues..

that's true but i have seen the montebleu floor plan. quite nice. it is priced quite decently so good yield is easier to obtain for people interested to rent out. It has full facilities so will probably draw more tenants than the other developments.

any idea when the one next to pavillion 11 will be launched?

Default Need some help with transaction histories

Hi can someone please post the past transactions for Montebleu 1141sqft units with the unit number and the transacted price please?

Would be much appreciated, cheers!
    Have you met my more successful sibling 'Super Potato'?

Unregˇstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Leek
    Hi can someone please post the past transactions for Montebleu 1141sqft units with the unit number and the transacted price please?

Would be much appreciated, cheers!
    Can go URA to find out yourself?

You're mistaken. URA only shows the transactions for the property in question. It doesn't show the UNIT NOs. I need someone like "Real Estate Pundit" to post those like he did for the Pavilion 11 thread. Thanks

Unregˇstered Guest

You're mistaken. URA only shows the transactions for the property in question. It doesn't show the UNIT NOs. I need someone like "Real Estate Pundit" to post those like he did for the Pavilion 11 thread. Thanks
    Too bad for you lor!

Default Any updates?

Any updates on this development?

When TOP? What is the price range?

Any previous SoiBuild owners here care to comment about the finishings? Good quality?

Thanks!

Default TOP Date

Would any of you know when is the expected date of occupancy for this development? Thanks!

Well based on the developer's website it will be done by the first half of 2010. I think construction will likely be done by around Jan 2010, then they'll start applications to TOP the development.

I wish this thread was slightly more active. Any unit owners that are surfing through and would like to say hello?

Hi Friends,

I would like to contact any OWNER who own and would like to SELL one of the following units:
    - 2 BR ~ 800 to 1070 sqft (51 units)
    - 3 BR ~ 1140 to 1420 sqft (40 units)

I can be reach at 9772-7777.

Or if anyone require assistance on any prpoerty related matters, I can be of help and can be reach at the same number mentioned above. I assure you service of the highest quality that you may have difficulty finding in this property agent industry.

Thank you.

I wish this thread was slightly more active. Any unit owners that are surfing through and would like to say hello?

Smaller devt, probably lesser owners are on the forums.
    You may try City Square thread. Alot of voices....

Btw, i feel that montebleu would not TOP until 2nd quarter of next year.
    The constructions are slow.....have not reaches 25 storeys yet.

Just passby last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting
    Smaller devt, probably lesser owners are on the forums.
    You may try City Square thread. Alot of voices....

Btw, i feel that montebleu would not TOP until 2nd quarter of next year.
    The constructions are slow.....have not reaches 25 storeys yet.

Just passby last weekend.
    Agree that the TOP doesn't look like will be this year, looking at the stage of construction.

Anyone knows how much of maintenance fee for a junior exec unit (4 br)?

Default maintenance fee

Told by agent, the maintenance fees for 3 bedder is >300, think is quite ok, as for 4 bedder think around end 300 to 400 like that i guess. By the way I went up to the building (The Medge) next to montebleu, see the construction, the progress is good, and i believe the view for above #20 stack 1,2, 5,6 is good, when i stand at the medge there which will be the same directionas us, it facing CDC, as long CDC land dun get buy over our view will really be unblock, and the hostel (singkong hostel) beside us in the city master its going to become a park but the date is open, so dunno when it come true.