Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

i'm looking for a place in this area. anyone who is serious to sell a unit in montebleu at a realistic price, please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiing
    Told by agent, the maintenance fees for 3 bedder is >300, think is quite ok, as for 4 bedder think around end 300 to 400 like that i guess. By the way I went up to the building (The Medge) next to montebleu, see the construction, the progress is good, and i believe the view for above #20 stack 1,2, 5,6 is good, when i stand at the medge there which will be the same directionas us, it facing CDC, as long CDC land dun get buy over our view will really be unblock, and the hostel (singkong hostel) beside us in the city master its going to become a park but the date is open, so dunno when it come true.
    i was at the site last week bit couldn't get the orientation for the facing cos i dun have any broshure. Is the facing all towards CDC? cos i saw there's a contruction for a development (28 storey) next to montebleu

Anyone know when it is going to TOP ?

stack 1,2,5,6 are facing CDC which is facing the 16storey project infront (the Medge), stack 3,4 are facing backward looking at manadalay height site. Told by the agent TOP is likely to be Jan 2010, hope its before CNY.

can anyone upload the floor plan for montebleu or advice where can it be downloaded from the web

floor plan u can go propertyguru.com.sg click find montebleu, many agent put up advertisement with floor plan.

Just checking on some information from you guys
    understand the lowest floor is #05
    is this also the pool level?
    How about the garden level?
    and which above which floor will be unblock
    by the medge? thks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by mogyi
    Just checking on some information from you guys
    understand the lowest floor is #05
    is this also the pool level?
    How about the garden level?
    and which above which floor will be unblock
    by the medge? thks in advance
    #5 is the garden and pool level, basically most of the facilities like pool, playground is at #5, level 14 is sky garden, the facilities at level 1 is tennis court and jogging track around the building. level 5 is actually the top of the multi storey carpark.
    and be above medge i guess need to be above #18 or higher becoz medge is 16 stoery height and at higher slope than montebleu.

Default Montebleu floorplan

I just close the deal ... I think ok buy given that this is the only one with full condo status in the area, and looking at Centro (99, AMK HDB area, TOP in another 3 yrs) going at 1,150. Ignoring Centro, even Pavilion II (apartment status only 1-2 mins away, the main diff should be whether do you like private lift) is already asking for about 1,200.

On the floor plan, I was trying to upload the 6MB brochure here but could not get the attachment uploaded. Basically 02 and 05 (the 2 bigger units) have a more like 180 deg view, 01 and 06 are facing pool/CDC, and 03 and 04 facing the other way.

On the interior ... seems like quite good quality with Bosch appliances (including dishwasher).

On the floor plan, I think not the best that I have seen ... but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbee
    I just close the deal ... I think ok buy given that this is the only one with full condo status in the area, and looking at Centro (99, AMK HDB area, TOP in another 3 yrs) going at 1,150. Ignoring Centro, even Pavilion II (apartment status only 1-2 mins away, the main diff should be whether do you like private lift) is already asking for about 1,200.

On the floor plan, I was trying to upload the 6MB brochure here but could not get the attachment uploaded. Basically 02 and 05 (the 2 bigger units) have a more like 180 deg view, 01 and 06 are facing pool/CDC, and 03 and 04 facing the other way.

On the interior ... seems like quite good quality with Bosch appliances (including dishwasher).

Just curious which stack and flr did you buy? How much the psf? Any idea when it will TOP? I also looking at property around novena area. Thanks in advance.

Pavilion II ? are you refering to the development at akyab road?
    is that apartment? always thought that was a condominium
    anyway do take note that montebleu is on low grounds compare to
    the surrounding thus to overlook medge (16 floor) you need to be > 22 floor. I did a check at site, the pool level (5th floor) is almost medge ground level so even at 20th floor you probably face medge's roof level for penthouse. cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Wow78
    Just curious which stack and flr did you buy? How much the psf? Any idea when it will TOP? I also looking at property around novena area. Thanks in advance.
    i was actively looking at montebleu (stack 02, 05) , owners react
    super fast to the upswing, above #22 already asking for 1150 or more
    (whether can transact at that price is another matter cos caveat not updated as usual) those below #20 are significantly cheaper cos all facing medge balcony. TOP possibly Dec or Jan

try uploading to www.yousendit.com & post the link here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow78
    My unit on high floor, above 22nd & should be higher than Medge...4 br, psf below 1K

Pavilion II ? are you refering to the development at akyab road?
    is that apartment? always thought that was a condominium
    anyway do take note that montebleu is on low grounds compare to
    the surrounding thus to overlook medge (16 floor) you need to be > 22 floor. I did a check at site, the pool level (5th floor) is almost medge ground level so even at 20th floor you probably face medge's roof level for penthouse. cheers!
    Was told by agent P II does not have a tennis court & total area is only abt 20K sf, so doesn't qualify as a full condo status...in order to look over Medge, need to be on at least 22nd floor. 20/21th floor will probably overlook Medge's rooftop.

Btw, the sky terrace on the 14th floor stretch over one floor height

Default Pav 11 is a full condo

Hi Jasbee, the agent is misinforming you. Pavilion 11 is a full condo. Montebleu total land size is 58,673sqft, pavilion 11 land size is larger at 60,820sqft.

Difference being, pavilion 11 chose not to develop a tennis court. There are three full condos in the area, Montebleu, Pavilion & The Ansley. The others nearby are across the road on the balestier end - the Are, Vista Residences.

These days the asking prices are very steep: all above 1k psf here
    Have you met my more successful sibling 'Super Potato'?

Yes, price is quite steep esp for balastier area. The average selling price for this project is ~ $1050psf, with some premium units at ~$1200psf during launch. And that was during 2007, when there was no banking crisis, no subprime and gdp contraction.

Anyone knows what is the peak price for condos in balastier area?

I try going up last month and anything that is 20 and above will be looking over the medge roof. I stand at a 21st unit balcony and can see the city view and also the flyer. There is also a glimpse of sea view. So If you get anything 21 or above, you could get a very nice unblocked view.

Was told by agent P II does not have a tennis court & total area is only abt 20K sf, so doesn't qualify as a full condo status...in order to look over Medge, need to be on at least 22nd floor. 20/21th floor will probably overlook Medge's rooftop.

Btw, the sky terrace on the 14th floor stretch over one floor height

Default montebleu progress

Think Montebleu can TOP as planned Jan2010, the progress they show online show inside unite decor almost done already, hopefully before CNY can get key
    Attached Images Attached Images

Think Montebleu can TOP as planned Jan2010, the progress they show online show inside unite decor almost done already, hopefully before CNY can get key
    is the last picture the kitchen?

I think so la, but maybe for studio apartment unit, becoz its look abit too small if they tell me it for 3room or 4roomer, right??

is the last picture the kitchen?

The last picture of the kitchen belongs to the 807sqft unit. If you have the floorplans you'll see that its the only one with an extended protruding glass space.

Quite a generously sized kitchen for a small unit. Good for those who love to cook.

I've checked the views from the units - yes from 21st you'll clear medge and ecoville so its virtually unblocked for your entire horizon - for some distance at least so its really quite nice.

I've attached a picture taken from De Paradiso that was kindly provided by someone over at skyscrapercity forums. The view from the front of Montebleu (Stack 01/06) will be the left side portion of this photo. As you can see, anything from 20 would have a really nice panoramic view.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone knows whats the ceiling of the unit? Seems like among the 2BR stack 6 is the best stack. Stack 3 is an inferior choice for me, as the balcony is so much bigger, no bath tub and no walk-in warerobe and shape of the living room is cut a third in size due to the home shelter protruding out.

Quote Originally Posted by tamp81
    Yes, price is quite steep esp for balastier area. The average selling price for this project is ~ $1050psf, with some premium units at ~$1200psf during launch. And that was during 2007, when there was no banking crisis, no subprime and gdp contraction.

Anyone knows what is the peak price for condos in balastier area?
    isn't now the peak? prices are higher than ever now for balastier...
    or maybe this's only the begining (should balastier gets cleanup and become the next outring biz centre) hahaha..did i just scare the hell out of you? juz kidding, anyway singapore is experiencing very steep asset inflation. Good or bad only time will tell.

It all depends on perspective. For example in D11 now, montebleu can still transact at 1100psf roundabouts. Whilst Pavilion 11 is already asking min 1200psf for the smaller unit.

Now, Vista residences is asking around that price as well, although its district 12, and D'ixora is as well, though it has no condo facilities.

I think this places Montebleu in a slight market undervaluation at the moment.

It should be more expansive than the following because:
    vs D'ixora - its a condo with full facilities
    vs Vista Residences - district and proximity to novena, plus access via moulmein/mandalay compared to only balestier exit access.
    vs Pavilion 11 - finishings are supposedly much superior, and has a tennis court.

Time will tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Leek
    It all depends on perspective. For example in D11 now, montebleu can still transact at 1100psf roundabouts. Whilst Pavilion 11 is already asking min 1200psf for the smaller unit.

Now, Vista residences is asking around that price as well, although its district 12, and D'ixora is as well, though it has no condo facilities.

I think this places Montebleu in a slight market undervaluation at the moment.

It should be more expansive than the following because:
    vs D'ixora - its a condo with full facilities
    vs Vista Residences - district and proximity to novena, plus access via moulmein/mandalay compared to only balestier exit access.
    vs Pavilion 11 - finishings are supposedly much superior, and has a tennis court.

Time will tell...

Ya, hope the finishing is better than P11, see from the forum someone is complaining about the floor and kitchen, the reason is chose to buy montebleu than P11 is becoz Monte have no private lift, when i visited my friend house there have private lift, he told me have private lift mean got a extra back door to enter the house, which he experienced the maid's bf escape from the back door lol.... but think P11 view better than mine coz my view is only front view becoz mine is #01 unit, so dining and 3 rooms all face same direction.. think the view wont get block in future, in front of medge the old renci is putting down soon to build a medical school, and CDC is putting down and re-build a CDC, hope medical building wont be as high as monte haha...

Ya, hope the finishing is better than P11, see from the forum someone is complaining about the floor and kitchen, the reason is chose to buy montebleu than P11 is becoz Monte have no private lift, when i visited my friend house there have private lift, he told me have private lift mean got a extra back door to enter the house, which he experienced the maid's bf escape from the back door lol.... but think P11 view better than mine coz my view is only front view becoz mine is #01 unit, so dining and 3 rooms all face same direction.. think the view wont get block in future, in front of medge the old renci is putting down soon to build a medical school, and CDC is putting down and re-build a CDC, hope medical building wont be as high as monte haha...
    Well, in terms of finishing, basically Montebleu HAS to be slightly better than P11. The specifications at the back of the booklet already say natural marble for living areas, natural marble for the master bathroom as well.

More included appliances with all units, and all rooms have built in wardrobes.

Yes, i DO think the views are better at Pavilion than at Montebleu, but only from certain floors and or stacks. It also depends on what you prefer to view.

From Montebleu I'm in stack 01, above 25th, so I've cleared the medge and ecoville... should be able to enjoy a rather nice view.

Plus point: you actually can't see TTSH/Renci from Montebleu stack 1/6. its outside the angle of view. You also won't stare the that ridiculously old mandalay mansions and it's similarly aged twin building that's directly in front of the pavilion 11 stack.

Minus point: pavilion 11 already has a height advantage of at least 4 floors to montebleu, although i'd peg it at about 5 floors. So a 20th floor unit at montebleu would correspond to the same view as a 15th floor unit at pavilion. Thereabouts I think based on guesswork from pav 11's balconies which I've viewed.

Anyway, i think Montebleu still has plenty of embedded value once it TOPs so long as the finishings end up better than Pav 11's, we should fetch a good valuation from prospective buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic Leek
    Well, in terms of finishing, basically Montebleu HAS to be slightly better than P11. The specifications at the back of the booklet already say natural marble for living areas, natural marble for the master bathroom as well.

More included appliances with all units, and all rooms have built in wardrobes.

Yes, i DO think the views are better at Pavilion than at Montebleu, but only from certain floors and or stacks. It also depends on what you prefer to view.

From Montebleu I'm in stack 01, above 25th, so I've cleared the medge and ecoville... should be able to enjoy a rather nice view.

Plus point: you actually can't see TTSH/Renci from Montebleu stack 1/6. its outside the angle of view. You also won't stare the that ridiculously old mandalay mansions and it's similarly aged twin building that's directly in front of the pavilion 11 stack.

Minus point: pavilion 11 already has a height advantage of at least 4 floors to montebleu, although i'd peg it at about 5 floors. So a 20th floor unit at montebleu would correspond to the same view as a 15th floor unit at pavilion. Thereabouts I think based on guesswork from pav 11's balconies which I've viewed.

Anyway, i think Montebleu still has plenty of embedded value once it TOPs so long as the finishings end up better than Pav 11's, we should fetch a good valuation from prospective buyers.

• Agree with u, mine is stack one too, like the 1141 layout the best, not much waste of area. now only worry the balcony too dangerous for my 2 little kids, thinking a solution what to do beside locking the access to balcony forever.

• Agree with u, mine is stack one too, like the 1141 layout the best, not much waste of area. now only worry the balcony too dangerous for my 2 little kids, thinking a solution what to do beside locking the access to balcony forever.
    I have the same worry too. Does anyone know whether it's workable/allowable to install grills for balcony?

Btw, has anyone seen the showroom during project launch? From the floorplan, looks like there's no place for drying clothes right (referring to the 4-rooms units)? Is the kitchen orientation for a 4-bedders too cramp? First time I'm seeing washer/dryer being stuff into a kitchen.

dun think management office will allow you to install grilles in the balcony ... spoils the facade.