Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 611161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by jozz91
    Quite positive it's a microwave oven
    This looks exactly like the one we saw
    http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/singapo...HMT9656EU.html
    yes, a microwave. never mind, we will buy our own electric oven to roast chickens, bake cookies, etc. only about 500 dollars for a good one.

darn.....I was still hoping it is one of those hybrid oven......

Do you all think rainwater can get in to the yard? Any idea to prevent rainwater coming in cos store room just near . Can make window, shutter etc?

sigh....so seems like gotta get another oven to do stuff like baking and roasting... have not tried baking using a microwave though

chey! cheat, pls try the inner lane on yr next visit and let me know how u feel

have a few pics of indoor to share

Attachment 824 Attachment 825 Attachment 826
    kitchen, is the last pic an oven?

Attachment 835 Attachment 827 Attachment 833
    toilets

Attachment 828 Attachment 829
    wardrobe

Attachment 831
    toshiba inverter aircon

Attachment 832
    balcony, can we cover up the planter?

Attachment 834
    main door
    did you take these pics from your unit?

Hmm.....the Throne looks pretty claustrophobic......dun remember it looking so tight when I was at the unit......is pic this not from the MBR toilet, yah?

chey! cheat, pls try the inner lane on yr next visit and let me know how u feel

have a few pics of indoor to share

Attachment 824 Attachment 825 Attachment 826
    kitchen, is the last pic an oven?

Attachment 835 Attachment 827 Attachment 833
    toilets

Attachment 828 Attachment 829
    wardrobe

Attachment 831
    toshiba inverter aircon

Attachment 832
    balcony, can we cover up the planter?

Attachment 834
    main door

Quote Originally Posted by dimspice
    did you take these pics from your unit?
    yap, from my unit. The blangas were doing some work on the floor, door was not closed.
    took some outdoor pics too but were not as good as yours so did not post

Quote Originally Posted by polkadots
    Hmm.....the Throne looks pretty claustrophobic......dun remember it looking so tight when I was at the unit......is pic this not from the MBR toilet, yah?
    1st pic from toilet selections is MBR
    2nd and 3rd are from common toilet

yap, from my unit. The blangas were doing some work on the floor, door was not closed.
    took some outdoor pics too but were not as good as yours so did not post
    its ok hahaha, i think most owners would have eagerly checked out the place already so better to see actual than the photos.
    thanks for posting the indoor pics .
    Still think the entrance is a little cramp for turning into carpark ha ha!

1st pic from toilet selections is MBR
    2nd and 3rd are from common toilet
    Did the contractor forgot to fix the lid for the toilet bowl? I couldn't remember when i viewed the showroom whether there is digital lock for the main door, anyone can recall?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderbee
    Did the contractor forgot to fix the lid for the toilet bowl? I couldn't remember when i viewed the showroom whether there is digital lock for the main door, anyone can recall?
    No digital lock from the outside. It's the usual keyhole thingy. Digital lock would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    No digital lock from the outside. It's the usual keyhole thingy. Digital lock would be cool
    such a big project how to afford digital lock ?? developer will make less man ..

what to do ..people like Stalingrad says big project good mah ..

this is how the develope 'compensate ' themselve ..hehehe

its ok lah no digital lock, cramp entrance, no oven ... its ok ..
    you get big land, you get cheap maintenance, you get privacy ..

i was told by the security officer that only blocks 51, 53, 55 are completed for key collection, my block is not ready so I prefer to assume that the contractor has not installed the lid and shower head yet instead of contractor has forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    such a big project how to afford digital lock ?? developer will make less man ..

Bro, let it rest la

One man's meat another man's poison ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi
    Bro, let it rest la

One man's meat another man's poison ?
    ahahah

sorry lah

just trying to cheer up some others ...

i was told by the security officer that only blocks 51, 53, 55 are completed for key collection, my block is not ready so I prefer to assume that the contractor has not installed the lid and shower head yet instead of contractor has forgotten
    i am sure they'll fix it before you get your keys . there are still units where they have not fix the peep hole either. was told they would do so when owner ready to collect key to prevent it from being stolen. anyway am sure even after we take possession of unit, some rectification work somehow would have to be done

Overall this project is above expectation ... especially I like the design of the buildings.

Overall this project is above expectation ... especially I like the design of the buildings.
    Indeed, for a small developer like Sim Lian to have done such a good job, it is indeed above expectations.

I like the pools more than anything else. When I saw them the first time, I thought they were fantastic. have not seen such good pools very often before.

I feel generally that the facilities are above expectations. The pools definitely have my nod, especially the huge lap pool...one of the biggest pools I have even seen in a condo. The sun lounger chairs are of good quality.....better than those usual white plasticky ones in previous condos I have stayed in. Car park is big and easy to maneuver a car, not many tight corners. Anyone mentioned the gym? I am no gym person but the equipments in it make me want to try it out.

Without sounding like I expect everything to be top grade, I do hope that the choice of materials used in some public installations are slightly better. eg. someone mentioned the flimsy gates at the lift lobbies? Looks pretty makeshift, like it is made up of pieces of metal bars welded together......

If maintained well by the cleaners and the residents, I am sure this will be a very nice place to stay. Already twice I have picked up dead leaves and plastic bags blown in the the pool by the wind.......couldn't find any rubbish bin nearby I passed them to the guardroom personnel......oh and one of the guards, David, is exceptionally smiley, friendly and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Indeed, for a small developer like Sim Lian to have done such a good job, it is indeed above expectations.

I like the pools more than anything else. When I saw them the first time, I thought they were fantastic. have not seen such good pools very often before.
    Last edited by polkadots; 13-07-09 at 15:25.

I feel generally that the facilities are above expectations. The pools definitely have my nod, especially the huge lap pool...one of the biggest pools I have even seen in a condo. The sun lounger chairs are of good quality.....better than those usual white plasticky ones in previous condos I have stayed in. Car park is big and easy to maneuver a car, not many tight corners. Anyone mentioned the gym? I am no gym person but the equipments in it make me want to try it out.

Without sounding like I expect everything to be top grade, I do hope that the choice of materials used in some public installations are slightly better. eg. someone mentioned the flimsy gates at the lift lobbies? Looks pretty makeshift, like it is made up of pieces of metal bars welded together......

If maintained well by the cleaners and the residents, I am sure this will be a very nice place to stay. Already twice I have picked up dead leaves and plastic bags blown in the the pool by the wind.......couldn't find any rubbish bin nearby I passed them to the guardroom personnel......oh and one of the guards, David, is exceptionally smiley, friendly and helpful
    The lap pool is not deep! its only 1.2m which is a disappointment.

The tennis court without the wind breaker or it is not install yet.

Quote Originally Posted by boeing777
    that is the law. only old condos have deep pools, deep enough to kill you.

my wife also likes the carpark. unlike carparks at other condos, this one has the feel and look of the carpark of a large shopping mall. in some of the smaller development, you need to be F1 race driver to be able to park your car safely. another reason to buy into a large project.

at far east projects, you park your car in mid air, after running up a precarious ramp. Sim lian is nicer and fairer than a lot of other developers.

not sure about that....but if you are doing laps, I reckon 1.2m should be enuff. Any deeper they will probably need to station a full time lifeguard? good thing now I know I wun drown in the pool myself......

Quote Originally Posted by boeing777

what psf price for 2+study in Carabelle now? looking to buy 1.

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    what psf price for 2+study in Carabelle now? looking to buy 1.
    sales agent quoted latest transacted price is $771psf for 2 + 1.for mid level but I think this is a slight + or - breakeven costs after buying directly from developer. Like adding stamp fee + agent fee. So i think still a good buy at this price that owner not really asking much.

According to sim lian the maintenance fee calculated is $36/- per share X your unit share per month . For those that is stack 65 the top letter will only be out only after 20 July.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by maria
    sales agent quoted latest transacted price is $771psf for 2 + 1.for mid level but I think this is a slight + or - breakeven costs after buying directly from developer. Like adding stamp fee + agent fee. So i think still a good buy at this price that owner not really asking much.
    if anyone selling at this price, can contact me by 92228695? Thanx.
    especially seller without agent, can earn more profit as I'll pay my agent to do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    if anyone selling at this price, can contact me by 92228695? Thanx.
    especially seller without agent, can earn more profit as I'll pay my agent to do the work.
    thought you said in clementiwoods thread that you leaving spore ? why buy ?

thought you said in clementiwoods thread that you leaving spore ? why buy ?
    i've said sister buying mah. Clementiwoods and Carabelle seem only projects with 2beds+study, just suitable for her small family with kid (and I can stay in 1 rm