Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3813182328293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

me not buying...just feel infiniti better deal

directly outside infiniti got a bus stop somemore..dun hf to rely on shuttle bus

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Novel, have you finally given up and bought a unit here. If so, welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    me not buying...just feel infiniti better deal

directly outside infiniti got a bus stop somemore..dun hf to rely on shuttle bus
    each of his own...you buy or dun buy no big deal nobody forcing you. If you think Infiniti is a better deal then go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    though infiniti/carabelle/botannia/montery park in that area, a lot of differences: e.g. accessibility to road/busstop by car or on foot, noise from AYE, furnishing quality etc. These really depend on ur personal preference. For infinity for example, can you stand the noise. I have not viewed any infiniti unit, but when I stand in the footpath between carabelle and infiniti (inside carabelle, where the noise from AYE is already reduced by infiniti), i'm quite disturbed by the noise. But i also notice that a lot of people close their windows to use aircon though their units not facing AYE, so I guess that's just a habit. If that's your habit, give it a try at Infiniti.

Pricewise i feel infiniti not bad
    I have viewed Infiniti, in terms of price it is the cheapest among the condos there. And moreover it is FREEHOLD thou alot of ppl might said 999 and Freehold almost the same :P

Facilities wise.. ok lah they have all the basic there no lap pool but still can swim afew "narrow" laps heehee. Got basketball/tennis court, small gym. The biggest disadvantage is the noise. Really quite impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    I have viewed Infiniti, in terms of price it is the cheapest among the condos there. And moreover it is FREEHOLD thou alot of ppl might said 999 and Freehold almost the same :P

Facilities wise.. ok lah they have all the basic there no lap pool but still can swim afew "narrow" laps heehee. Got basketball/tennis court, small gym. The biggest disadvantage is the noise. Really quite impactful.
    Infiniti is in deed value for money. The pools are pretty large imo... There's actually a lap pool away from the main one. Noise wise, if u choose the correct stack & facing, it can be minimise. Just dun go for those with pool / aye view....

each of his own...you buy or dun buy no big deal nobody forcing you. If you think Infiniti is a better deal then go ahead.
    this is a forum and suppose to discuss ppty/projects

can only discuss if we r vested or keen to get one? u vy shallow

hey, I am just pointing out that if you dun like then no big deal get infiniti, why you must attack ppl being shallow?

And I also did highlight the pro and cons of Infiniti too. Who is shallow?

hey, I am just pointing out that if you dun like then no big deal get infiniti, why you must attack ppl being shallow?

And I also did highlight the pro and cons of Infiniti too. Who is shallow?
    watever

Quote Originally Posted by karu
    Infiniti is in deed value for money. The pools are pretty large imo... There's actually a lap pool away from the main one. Noise wise, if u choose the correct stack & facing, it can be minimise. Just dun go for those with pool / aye view....
    karu, you stayed in infiniti? Facing where to get minimized noise?

Quote Originally Posted by karu
    the market speaks loud and clear. while you may opt for a unit facing away from AYE to get a good night's sleep, you still have to bear the incredibly loud noise emanating from AYE when you use the facilities. Of course, you can opt not to use the facilities to avoid the racket. Either way, you lose a lot as a home owner. That explains why the market value of the Infiniti is way below those of adjacent condos.

I was once in the infiniti, to use the loo. the loo was nice and quiet, but when I got out and made a wrong turn into the pool area, boy, it was very very loud. I couldn't even hear myself think. just imagine someone spending one hour swimming in that pool. It must have been very unpleasant.

No URA transactions at the Carabelle since March. No interest in this condo, or asking prices are too high?

Quote Originally Posted by jdm
    No URA transactions at the Carabelle since March. No interest in this condo, or asking prices are too high?
    I feel that somehow the buying frenzy has slowed tremendously. Subsales is slow. Only new developer sales is good (relatively speaking).

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    I feel that somehow the buying frenzy has slowed tremendously. Subsales is slow. Only new developer sales is good (relatively speaking).
    in a way, isnt it a blessing in disguise? in March, ppl r toking about ppty bubble building too fast.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

So Govt has achieved their aim for more sustainable price growth (albeit slower but steadier - meaning any time come in now also can make gains, don't wait till 3 years later).

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    in a way, isnt it a blessing in disguise? in March, ppl r toking about ppty bubble building too fast.

EU has done us a favour

govt no nid to headache to come out with new cooling measures..

Quote Originally Posted by jdm
    i think asking price too high... a recent listing of 3bedrooms 1259psf asking for $1050 psf

Heard from one shopowner in Hong Leong Garden shopping centre that their builidng (due to some reason ) has to go for enbloc. Is it true?

Default Enbloc - HL Shopping Centre

It will be nice if HL Shopping Centre is redeveloped with some eateries and a supermarket.

i think asking price too high... a recent listing of 3bedrooms 1259psf asking for $1050 psf
    Not just asking... but it had became a real transaction as recently as Sept, even just after gov measures, above $1K++ psf!

63 West Coast Way #11-25
    956 Yrs From 27/05/1928
    $1,016 psf
    1259 sq ft
    $1280k
    08 Sep 10 (OTP start date)

I think valuations are increasing across D5...
    with real supporting demand.

But the 1% could be issued before 30 Aug as usually it takes 14 days to exercise the OTP. So OTP dated 15 Sept onwards is more accurate.

There are alot of upside potential. Must give thanks to Far East horizon hill at pasir panjang.

Quote Originally Posted by plan
    Not just asking... but it had became a real transaction as recently as Sept, even just after gov measures, above $1K++ psf!

63 West Coast Way #11-25
    956 Yrs From 27/05/1928
    $1,016 psf
    1259 sq ft
    $1280k
    08 Sep 10 (OTP start date)

I think valuations are increasing across D5...
    with real supporting demand.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    But the 1% could be issued before 30 Aug as usually it takes 14 days to exercise the OTP. So OTP dated 15 Sept onwards is more accurate.

There are alot of upside potential. Must give thanks to Far East horizon hill at pasir panjang.
    Date submitted to ura must normally be otp start date, not otp execise date lah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH I wanna puke after reading some pages of this thread!!!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Which posts?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH I wanna puke after reading some pages of this thread!!!

Dear all...

very interested in getting a unit in carabelle though not physically been there. Pls kindly advise blks that
    1) quiet
    2) no west sun

also what is a reasonable PSF that I should be working on?

Many thanks!

That west coast area should be around 1000-1100 psf, thanks to The Parc and Hundred Trees.

a famous forumer used to stay here ... was it sold by him??

a new high

2012-12-07 #XX-XX 947 1,262psf 2007-04-26 714 518,956 2,052 10.7
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    That west coast area should be around 1000-1100 psf, thanks to The Parc and Hundred Trees.
    For now, both are transacting close to 1300psf lor

where is stalingrad

2012-12-07 #XX-XX 1,399sqft 1,358psf 2009-01-23 680psf $948,522 1,414d 19.5%

This investment (for seller) is superb from any angle ... who is the carrot head buyer ... what is he thinking??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    For now, both are transacting close to 1300psf lor
    Likely to hit average $1500 psf once two nearby new condos are launched next year. The showroom next to Hundred Tree is still undergoing construction but I suppose Q1 2013 should be the launch period.