Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    when will these stop? We here to share property discussion.

don't bother with such crappy folks, though all his comments really gave me a good laugh.

probably one of those misfits that couldn't fit in back home....

when a child throws a tantrum, what he wants is probably some attention. the more attention we give, the bigger the tantrum. the best solution sometimes is to ignore the child. being a mother myself, this stance has always worked well.

I just realised the calibre of some of the Ang Moh foreigners our government welcomes into the country. If people like stalingrad thinks so highly of his English and his race, why the hell does he even want to send his kid to Singapore to learn English be it in an international school or a local school here? There is absolutely no way his kid can be isolated from other Singapore kids or Singaporeans so wouldn't it be ironical for him to criticise our command of the English language and being immersed in our culture at the same time? The most ironical part is that his wife is Singaporean and what he has said in this forum is also a direct attack on his own wife. I am not sure if he even realises that or is he plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I just realised the calibre of some of the Ang Moh foreigners our government welcomes into the country. If people like stalingrad thinks so highly of his English and his race, why the hell does he even want to send his kid to Singapore to learn English be it in an international school or a local school here? There is absolutely no way his kid can be isolated from other Singapore kids or Singaporeans so wouldn't it be ironical for him to criticise our command of the English language and being immersed in our culture at the same time? The most ironical part is that his wife is Singaporean and wehat he has said in this forum is also a direct attack on his own wife. I am not sure if he even realises that or is he plain stupid.
    If all you singaporeans want is a false sense of security, and don't want to know you have a problem english wise, I will give it to you.

Singaporeans speak and write english impeccably.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I just realised the calibre of some of the Ang Moh foreigners our government welcomes into the country. If people like stalingrad thinks so highly of his English and his race, why the hell does he even want to send his kid to Singapore to learn English be it in an international school or a local school here? There is absolutely no way his kid can be isolated from other Singapore kids or Singaporeans so wouldn't it be ironical for him to criticise our command of the English language and being immersed in our culture at the same time? The most ironical part is that his wife is Singaporean and what he has said in this forum is also a direct attack on his own wife. I am not sure if he even realises that or is he plain stupid.
    Like what new2mondrian suggested, let's ignore this spoilt brat once and for all. He has no pride in his own language as he doesn't even bother with his spelling mistakes. No point wasting time reading and replying his postings. Thank God I only met such person in this forum.

these type of dua kang people are everywhere - stay in a HDB-looking condo kow peh kow bu about psf values then turn around claim that his kids study in an international school after not getting into nanhua. he's obviously not caucasian from the way he talks and his previous posts - prob talking big to coverup all those uncovered lies he's been spewing - somemore diss singkapoleans.

pui.... lim peh not engrand helicoptered tapi dlive plorshay, go conlad lim kopi, ke hour grass buys braygay then sendings kid for airquesttrain classes hua hee leh. na mia chao PR seeh lah

bo tao nao one - wants to argues you kaki target or target individuals, dun lau lan go target singkapoleans in generals. now becomes pubic enema numbor 1

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    If all you singaporeans want is a false sense of security, and don't want to know you have a problem english wise, I will give it to you.

Singaporeans speak and write english impeccably.
    r u from india?

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    these type of dua kang people are everywhere - stay in a HDB-looking condo kow peh kow bu about psf values then turn around claim that his kids study in an international school after not getting into nanhua. he's obviously not caucasian from the way he talks and his previous posts - prob talking big to coverup all those uncovered lies he's been spewing - somemore diss singkapoleans.

pui.... lim peh not engrand helicoptered tapi dlive plorshay, go conlad lim kopi, ke hour grass buys braygay then sendings kid for airquesttrain classes hua hee leh. na mia chao PR seeh lah

bo tao nao one - wants to argues you kaki target or target individuals, dun lau lan go target singkapoleans in generals. now becomes pubic enema numbor 1
    haha, I think he is terribly cute. now that is a fine example of written singlish. I will transcribe it and frame it, and show it to my kids when they grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    r u from india?
    well if he is then he should've bought citylights or serangoon gardens where his kids can 'integrate' with the other banglas of their kind

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Kam sia! Kam sia!
    Song!

Se mi si "airquesttrain classes hua hee"?

well if he is then he should've bought citylights or serangoon gardens where his kids can 'integrate' with the other banglas of their kind
    did not know that chinese singaporeans are not only petty and provincial, but they are a bunch of racists too.

let me send this evidence of racism to your PM and see what he is going to say about it. but who am I to try to alert him to this problem? He knows it pretty well, based on his preaching for racial tolerance, which has fallen on many deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Kam sia! Kam sia!
    Song!

Se mi si "airquesttrain classes hua hee"?
    sng beh eh

did not know that chinese singaporeans are not only petty and provincial, but they are a bunch of racists too.

let me send this evidence of racism to your PM and see what he is going to say about it. but who am I to try to alert him to this problem? He knows it pretty well, based on his preaching for racial tolerance, which has fallen on many deaf ears.
    this is not racism, rather individual profiling of where you and your own belong - i.e the crass, the lying and the ingrates.

you cross the line when you throw a blanket insult vs singaporeans in generL, esp when you are a PR

i have more respect for the folks that wax my cars every weekend

this is not racism, rather individual profiling of where you and your own belong - i.e the crass, the lying and the ingrates.

you cross the line when you throw a blanket insult vs singaporeans in generL, esp when you are a PR

Don't shake in your boots. what you wrote was evidence of racism. wait for a letter to straitstime with a copy of your handy work.

Omg, how can u wax every week? Go for paint protection coating. I wouldn't do tat for my S5

Omg, how can u wax every week? Go for paint protection coating. I wouldn't do tat for my S5
    i find that waxing each week, adding layer upon layer, seems to be better than than 1 PPS every 3-6 months and washing in between - cheaper too.

you in the audi singapore club?

Don't shake in your boots. what you wrote was evidence of racism. wait for a letter to straitstime with a copy of your handy work.
    so u r from india

i find that waxing each week, adding layer upon layer, seems to be better than than 1 PPS every 3-6 months and washing in between - cheaper too.

you in the audi singapore club?
    I send for PPS every 6 months, not to x, few hundreds for a re-coat...
    Haha....Up to you to guess...

my gosh, is that how you think? are you really that racist?

are you saying that you look down on the banglas, or that citylights and serangoon gardens are racial enclaves of a certain race inferior to other races? can not citylights or serangoon gardens be great places to live in?are you also saying that because they are inferior your children cannot 'integrate' with them?

my gosh what exactly are you implying?

Please do not twist remarks about you personally into your own racist agenda - we will have no part of such nonsense here

any idea the next generation of C Class how will it look like ah?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    any idea the next generation of C Class how will it look like ah?
    prob like the E-Class, a honda from the tail end.

this current batch of merc designers should be fired

...and what a shame to Indians!

I'm not but I know that's their attitude especially when buying houses. I'm not trying to be racists btw but just a sideline observation.

I was there for the preview of Ghost, but a bit too tao kay for me...Also wifey find e name scare e shit out of her...
    Maybe will get a Maserati GTS after CNY....no intention to sell e S5...

my gosh, is that how you think? are you really that racist?

are you saying that you look down on the banglas, or that citylights and serangoon gardens are racial enclaves of a certain race inferior to other races? can not citylights or serangoon gardens be great places to live in?are you also saying that because they are inferior your children cannot 'integrate' with them?

my gosh what exactly are you implying?

Please do not twist remarks about you personally into your own racist agenda - we will have no part of such nonsense here
    Don't and twist and turn and try to get yourself out of this mess. If I were you, I would hire a lawyer, who will argue all that for you in the court of law when my article appears in Straitstimes. it is easy to find out who gfoo really is if the police wants to find out. haha. you are totally cooked.

but not too late, if you would put up a post apologizing to me and all the people you have insulted, I will consider not writing that article. but I give you ten minutes. I am counting.

I was there for the preview of Ghost, but a bit too tao kay for me...Also wifey find e name scare e shit out of her...
    Maybe will get a Maserati GTS after CNY....no intention to sell e S5...
    wait for the aston rapide.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

10 minutes is up!

Less-expensive new cars for all of you to consider:
    5-series GT, new 5-series, RS5, 335is, new A8, facelifted S-class, facelifted S-class Coupe (formerly CL-class), new A7, new 3-series GT, new 6-series, new 6-series CS, new C-class Coupe, ..........

Don't and twist and turn and try to get yourself out of this mess. If I were you, I would hire a lawyer, who will argue all that for you in the court of law when my article appears in Straitstimes. it is easy to find out who gfoo really is if the police wants to find out. haha. you are totally cooked.

but not too late, if you would put up a post apologizing to me and all the people you have insulted, I will consider not writing that article. but I give you ten minutes. I am counting.
    continuing to place your racist agenda unto me is highly libelous. you are the only one here stroking racial flames, and attacking and defaming me personally

i will warn you to stop stoking racial flames in this forum just to cover up your inadequacies, and will further caution you against any further defamatory remarks against myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    10 minutes is up!

Less-expensive new cars for all of you to consider:
    5-series GT, new 5-series, RS5, 335is, new A8, facelifted S-class, facelifted S-class Coupe (formerly CL-class), new A7, new 3-series GT, new 6-series, new 6-series CS, new C-class Coupe, ..........
    Panamera and Murcielago also in my choices.....damn, just couldn't make up my mind....

After all these years of hardwork guess it's time for me to award myself...

continuing to place your racist agenda unto me is highly libelous. you are the only one here stroking racial flames, and attacking and defaming me personally

i will warn you to stop stoking racial flames in this forum just to cover up your inadequacies, and will further caution you against any further defamatory remarks against myself.
    Okay, fine. just wait for an article in st titled "racists in our midst." I will report you and your remarks to st forum today. just you wait.

Okay, fine. just wait for an article in st titled "racists in our midst." I will report you and your remarks to st forum today. just you wait.
    you got it all mixed up. I don't want my kids to be rich. I want my kids to grow up healthy, to not be money driven, to be gracious and graceful, to give seats to the vulnerable, and to make way for others. but most of all, I want my kids to be accepted by their peers back home.
    do upon others before they do upon you