Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    if anyone selling at this price, can contact me by 92228695? Thanx.
    especially seller without agent, can earn more profit as I'll pay my agent to do the work.
    Dont think you can get this price now cos new project coming up at hong leong garden condo and the price higher hor. So believe owners are all waiting in a matter of few months to see see.

Quote Originally Posted by maria
    Dont think you can get this price now cos new project coming up at hong leong garden condo and the price higher hor. So believe owners are all waiting in a matter of few months to see see.
    i ft. what psf for 2-3 bedders at long leong? seems have to rent ...

According to sim lian the maintenance fee calculated is $36/- per share X your unit share per month . For those that is stack 65 the top letter will only be out only after 20 July.
    Appreciate if you can elaberate a bit on this calculation formula. Mine is a 1130spf 3 bedders.

Hydrojet I understand is better. Its' a therapy for aches and pain. Even hospital using hydrojet if all manual physiotherapy cannot help. Bubblejet common just creating bubbles. The sales agent had said verbally that the developer may want to give hydrojet but dont know true or not.
    You got a quote for $500/- chengai wood! Who is the contractor? I ask before about $1000/- . Wow. alot of things to do.
    The 500+ decking is only covering the planter..yours at $1000+? Could it be the whole balcony??

I believe you should have about 7 to 8 unit shares based on your floor area. If 7 share units then your monthly maintenance should be about 7 * 36 = $252/mth. So your 6mth maintenance payment should be about $1512 and your surveying fee should be $140 ~ $150 thereabout.......

Quote Originally Posted by jiayu
    Appreciate if you can elaberate a bit on this calculation formula. Mine is a 1130spf 3 bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by polkadots
    I believe you should have about 7 to 8 unit shares based on your floor area. If 7 share units then your monthly maintenance should be about 7 * 36 = $252/mth. So your 6mth maintenance payment should be about $1512 and your surveying fee should be $140 ~ $150 thereabout.......
    I had previously requested the copy of the schedule of strata units from the lawyer when I make the first payment...it ranges from 6 unit share for a 2 and 2+1 to 7 unit share for 3 and 4 bedders and 8 to 9 unit share for penthouse and those with PES...

The share unit is indicated in the option to purchase....

I have not receive the TOP letter yet so cannot confirm the survey fee but in my previous purchases it didn't come up to alot, abt $150 - $180.

Quote Originally Posted by jlbc
    I had previously requested the copy of the schedule of strata units from the lawyer when I make the first payment...it ranges from 6 unit share for a 2 and 2+1 to 7 unit share for 3 and 4 bedders and 8 to 9 unit share for penthouse and those with PES...

The share unit is indicated in the option to purchase....

I have not receive the TOP letter yet so cannot confirm the survey fee but in my previous purchases it didn't come up to alot, abt $150 - $180.
    the schedule shows the unit share for each and every individual unit, as for the survey fees, it is $140...just made the payment today....will be calling them to confirm to that they had cleared the cheque...hopefully could fix appointment on sat to collect the keys

Cool and congrates on your early key collection! Maybe I will call Sim Lian or my lawyer....or maybe I'll just wait a while more........my current house rental ends in 2 mths.......got time.....

the schedule shows the unit share for each and every individual unit, as for the survey fees, it is $140...just made the payment today....will be calling them to confirm to that they had cleared the cheque...hopefully could fix appointment on sat to collect the keys

Quote Originally Posted by $2COE
    The 500+ decking is only covering the planter..yours at $1000+? Could it be the whole balcony??
    No. only covering planter but I found one place selling a piece dont know is it 40cm by 40cm about $30/- If can fit in nicely then can buy more to cover the whole planter. Also can remove easily if you want to put some pots in. I have to wait for key first then go and measure the planter width.

Congrats to all Carabelle owners.
    Any good recommendation for ID (interior Design) firm?

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    i ft. what psf for 2-3 bedders at long leong? seems have to rent ...
    Dont know wait and see. Definitely higher.

Cool and congrates on your early key collection! Maybe I will call Sim Lian or my lawyer....or maybe I'll just wait a while more........my current house rental ends in 2 mths.......got time.....
    I thought you already in your unit enjoying the ambience.

No. only covering planter but I found one place selling a piece dont know is it 40cm by 40cm about $30/- If can fit in nicely then can buy more to cover the whole planter. Also can remove easily if you want to put some pots in. I have to wait for key first then go and measure the planter width.

Hi Marie, can you let us know this place where you can get chengal wood at such a price. Id like to diy the planter. Thank you.

No lah. I oni managed to sneak in my unit last friday.

I thought you already in your unit enjoying the ambience.

Quote Originally Posted by COCOCO
    Hi Marie, can you let us know this place where you can get chengal wood at such a price. Id like to diy the planter. Thank you.
    You can call up any nursery farm where they sell plants etc. Check with them they should have. The one I saw is between bedok and Tanah merah mrt but I think too far if you are not staying in the east. I cannot remember the name. Before you do that check your planter width and length first. I think the price standard.

darn.....I was still hoping it is one of those hybrid oven......
    just throw it out and buy a hybrid version. I plan to. I also plan to throw away one of the wardrobe to make one room bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by COCOCO
    You can try the nursery beside the Mac at Tea Garden along Queensway.

You can call up any nursery farm where they sell plants etc. Check with them they should have. The one I saw is between bedok and Tanah merah mrt but I think too far if you are not staying in the east. I cannot remember the name. Before you do that check your planter width and length first. I think the price standard.
    Hmmm....BUDGET investment, DIY may not be the best option since we are not the experts, I may leave it to the landscape designer to adorn the entire balcony. Have considered eralandscape.com

Wil collect our keys this afternoon. afternoon, it is serious shopping time. for furniture and stuff.

No lah. Dun wanna waste that. I will probably only use microwave. I had a convection oven last time I never used even once.

Dunno why hoping for a hybrid also

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    just throw it out and buy a hybrid version. I plan to. I also plan to throw away one of the wardrobe to make one room bigger.

Default Carabelle

Visited Carabelle yesterday, pools and facilities look impressive.
    Carpark is easy to navigate. According to the Management Office, 1st car will have to register with the vehicle IU, no transponder mean no passing around. A wise decision by the developer. Second car will have to be registered too, but vehicle IU will not be activated to the barrier, you will to enter via the visitors barrier.

No intercom in unit, activate via your fixed line or mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Soh
    Carpark is easy to navigate. According to the Management Office, 1st car will have to register with the vehicle IU, no transponder mean no passing around. A wise decision by the developer. Second car will have to be registered too, but vehicle IU will not be activated to the barrier, you will to enter via the visitors barrier.

no intercom ??

hhmm another way to cut cost by developer

There are talks that HL garden may be launched at around $900 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by psiah
    There are talks that HL garden may be launched at around $900 psf.
    WOW. How does that translate for us Carabelle owners? Will the psf at Carabelle rise as well?

Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    WOW. How does that translate for us Carabelle owners? Will the psf at Carabelle rise as well?
    Of course there would a positive effect on Carabelle owners - but it would really depends on the response of the launch.....As there would be an additional 370+ units there (although coming on stream in another 2-3 years) - in addition to the 338 units in carabelle, 315 in The Inifinity and 493 units in Botannia that all T.O.P in 2009. (1146 in total)
    Last edited by steppy; 15-07-09 at 20:49.

Quote Originally Posted by steppy
    Of course there would a positive effect on Carabelle owners - but it would really depends on the response of the launch.....As there would be an additional 370+ units there (although coming on stream in another 2-3 years) - in addition to the 338 units in carabelle, 315 in The Inifinity and 493 units in Botannia that all T.O.P in 2009. (1146 in total)
    Well that's good news I suppose. Wonder if it will ever hit above 950 psf. That would be a bull run

any idea how to activate via fixed line or mobile? tks.

Quote Originally Posted by psiah
    any idea how to activate via fixed line or mobile? tks.

Provide the Management Office with the number you wish to be contacted and they will activate the system for you.
    Last edited by Jeff Soh; 16-07-09 at 10:38. Reason: grammertic error

Provide the Management Office with the number you wish to be contacted and they will activate the system for you.
    sounds like a tie up with telephone company to generate income

or like ... collecting 0.30 cts when you call in to make a donattion during charity show ...