Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

nicely painted, John
    and thanks for your view on NKorea, Boeing

Owners who are trying to sell 2 or 2+1 in carabelle, botannia, infiniti, please email your not-too-crazy price to [email protected]. Thank you.

I went to 8@Woodleigh just now, they told me 4 bedder sold out, left 2 bedders + some singgle/dual keys. Frankly speaking, I really dunno why this 99 leasehold is sooo popular but the agent keep emphasizing it is near city due to MRT and near schools yet is secluded.

But from what I see the development is just so so only, infact Kovan Residence is so much better than this. I think I agree with some ppl here... our fellow singaporeans all turned into gamblers? or too kiasu without thinking deep? I mean even got alot of liquidity also dun do this sort of stupid decision mah!

jozz91,
    you still searching for a unit? I thought over the weekend you will get one like Jeff.

Over the weekend especially with the launch of new condo, the asking prices increases tremendously, really freak me out. I think I will stay low profile for the time being... when situation not so chaotic/crazy then I begin my hse hunting again.

Hmm ... is there some international school nearby or coming up? Yah, I still wonder .... amazing hor ..
    Quote Originally Posted by novel
    I went to 8@Woodleigh just now, they told me 4 bedder sold out, left 2 bedders + some singgle/dual keys. Frankly speaking, I really dunno why this 99 leasehold is sooo popular but the agent keep emphasizing it is near city due to MRT and near schools yet is secluded.

yah they said this Stamford UK Int'l School will be shifting nearby by end of Sept from Lorong Chuan... and the St. Andrew's Village + Cedar + Maria Stellar. All quite popular schools lah.

Is Maria Stellar a school you send Filipino maids to?

yah they said this Stamford UK Int'l School will be shifting nearby by end of Sept from Lorong Chuan... and the St. Andrew's Village + Cedar + Maria Stellar. All quite popular schools lah.

Quote Originally Posted by polkadots
    Is Maria Stellar a school you send Filipino maids to?
    aiya I guess i spell wrongly? anybody know that school?

if there is a buyer for this hor.... http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-carabelle then I think Singapore got alot of suckers!

This seller is clearly not motivated right? Just trying his luck for a idiot right?

Default Carabelle

Novel,

I believed it should be $998,000, the agent got carried away !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Soh
    Novel,

I believed it should be $998,000, the agent got carried away !!!!!
    haha..Jeff, no lah I think the agent buy from the seller cheap and want to flip at the price himself. If it is really meant to be $998,000 I buy immediately!

aiya I guess i spell wrongly? anybody know that school?
    yaya.... you got it wrong....some info on MARIS STELLA HIGH......

Maris Stella High School (Mandarin: 新加坡海星中学, abbreviation: MSHS) is an autonomous, SAP, Government-aided, all-boys Catholic secondary and primary school run by the Marist Brothers at Mount Vernon Road in Singapore. It has been headed by the current principal, Bro. Anthony Tan, since 1984. It was placed in Band 4 in the 2008 School Achievement Table for Special/Express Course[1] compiled by the Ministry of Education and, on that basis, is considered to be one of the better schools for education in Singapore.

One more scenario..

Buy now and market falls 30%. When the next peak comes (maybe 10 yrs later), it still bearly reach your purchase price. How comfortable are you with it ?

in my opinion, these are common tactics that agent used to lure buyers.

Just ask yourself this question..

Why do you need to buyout developers ? and get yourselve stuck at current price ?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan
    Let me paint you a few scenarios.

A) Market falls due to unforseen event. How much will it fall and are you comfotable with it.

B) Market maintain at this level for the next 6 months. Does not affect you cos price now and then the same.

C) Market moves up in 6 months, can u afford to buy then?

D) Market moves up and then comes down to current level. Does not affect you cos price now and then the same.

E) Market moves up and then comes down lower than current level. Will you buy then?

You assess the probability of the above 5 scenarios and then see what u are comfortable with.

I can accept the price to go down 10% after i buy but I cannot accept the price to go up 10% before I buy. So i will act on what i can accept

Nevertheless I have to admit that the market now is crazy and pricey and buyers should be wary

Default Carabelle

I dun see any logic in why TOP price will fall to 700psf. Everyday the number of desperate sellers decrease as units get bought up, what is left in the market are those looking to breakeven if not will not sell. Some other high price are even looking to profit.
    Unquote

Same theory,buyer willing to buy at today price had brought their unit. So left those waiting for the price to drop around 700psf. Like I have said, it's a gamble to take for buyer and seller.

Those scenarios were not without its use ... but a potential buyer will probably ask alot more questions before coming to the stage of playing with the scenarios.

Comparison of locations should be made, budgets & other considerations ... buyout developers will happen when people become not so objective in their analysis, not focused on their objectives, @ appearing to be not so rational

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    One more scenario..

Buy now and market falls 30%. When the next peak comes (maybe 10 yrs later), it still bearly reach your purchase price. How comfortable are you with it ?

in my opinion, these are common tactics that agent used to lure buyers.

Just ask yourself this question..

Why do you need to buyout developers ? and get yourselve stuck at current price ?

if there is a buyer for this hor.... http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...sale-carabelle then I think Singapore got alot of suckers!

This seller is clearly not motivated right? Just trying his luck for a idiot right?
    wow, 1400 plus per square foot, that guy is a clown indeed. who is going to buy his unit. is it a typo? if the intended price is 998,000, the psf price would be 713, which would be too low in today's market.

thus, it is a mystery to me what actually happened in this case. My wife said sell if we can get this price. I said, haha, the chance of getting this price is virtually zero.

haha...din know low floor is a special feature......

haha...din know low floor is a special feature......
    yah, forget to indicate he still dare to type "low floor" and deserve this type of price? Initially I thot he is selling PH.

Default looking for a 2br to buy in carabella

We are looking for a 2br in paris panjang road, prefer to carabella, montary park, etc.. FH condo, if u have, pls reply , thanks

Default Looking for a 2+study unit at Carabelle

Any owners here looking to sell their 2+study in carabelle? Prefer low floor pool facing or high floor landed facing. budget....market price.

Also will consider botannia, infiniti, please PM me.

Default Carabelle TOP

Hi People,

Anyone has info on Carabelle TOP ?
    Many thanks

Anyone knows what's the ceiling height? The full cabinets look very good from outside.

pretty good height......3.1m was what I was told by the agent.....

Quote Originally Posted by R99C
    Anyone knows what's the ceiling height? The full cabinets look very good from outside.

no news yet......checked with BCA yesterday....TOP appln not approved yet.....Botannia already received their TOP approval, on the other hand....

Hi People,

Anyone has info on Carabelle TOP ?
    Many thanks

I may be wrong but I think Carabelle may get the TOP status very soon. It is only like a couple of days between the last 2 BCA processes for Botannia.

Botannia

Carabelle

no news yet......checked with BCA yesterday....TOP appln not approved yet.....Botannia already received their TOP approval, on the other hand....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kavlar
    Any owners here looking to sell their 2+study in carabelle? Prefer low floor pool facing or high floor landed facing. budget....market price.

Also will consider botannia, infiniti, please PM me.
    Also looking for 3RM at Carabelle, preferably the smaller ones like 1130sqft.

kavlar, go property guru there are plenty of sales for carabelle.

ok guys, I need some help... I think I already abit haywired....can advise me in your own opinion what is the reasonable price for Carabelle currently?

below 700psf? dreaming hor
    700~730psf?
    731~750psf
    751~780psf
    780~800psf
    above 801psf? Definitely not buying!

I want to understand better so I will not be harping over some unrealistic budgeted psf... of course I used to budget 660psf early this year but I suspect it will not happen even if economy is not recovering...

Default Carabelle

700~730psf?
    731~750psf
    751~780psf
    780~800psf

Novel,
    Try for 731 - 750psf range

by the way, I saw CDL putting up the sign near the old HLG plot so I think they will launch soon?

BUT looking at 8@Woodleigh overwhelming response, I really suspect the launch price for this plot will be above 750psf since it is freehold/999 years right?

700~730psf?
    731~750psf
    751~780psf
    780~800psf

Novel,
    Try for 731 - 750psf range
    high floor face pool.... I offer 730psf rejected