Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    hmm...thats what the agent told me wor....he said the seller received the TOP letter already, and if I get the unit can shift in by July.

And today when I drop by there the construction manager/supervisor told me the work is completed and TOP is end of this month. And I see Singtel going over to fix network.
    Should be very soon, just got letter from lawyer for the last 5% payment (for completion of carparks, drains etc)a couple of days back. The next letter will be the the 25%(for TOP) ...

Default Noise level at Carabelle

Hi anymore can comment on the noise level at Carabelle. Does Infinity help to block off the expressway noise?

Quote Originally Posted by millan
    Hi,
    May I ask how you intend to let yr boys to NH? By school bus or walk?
    walk. it is very close. Just 10 minutes' walk after crossing the overpass.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    so you caved in and paid the "ridiculous" price for carabelle? Just kidding, sincerely hope that our boys can go to NHPS hand in hand.
    nay....still negotiating but this owner asking price is not that ridiculous. I encounter 1 that ask for 900psf!!

Quote Originally Posted by angfamily
    Hi anymore can comment on the noise level at Carabelle. Does Infinity help to block off the expressway noise?
    Yes the infiniti helps a lot. You can feel the difference. go to the pool area of the infiniti, it is noisier than the PC show at suntec city. Get out of the infiniti and walk along the trail separating the infiniti from carabelle, you can hear a pin drop.

Yes the infiniti helps a lot. You can feel the difference. go to the pool area of the infiniti, it is noisier than the PC show at suntec city. Get out of the infiniti and walk along the trail separating the infiniti from carabelle, you can hear a pin drop.
    hi how do you get into Infiniti if we are not visiting anyone there? Do the guards allow us to go in? Was just wondering coz I passed by there and wanted to take a look but decided not to coz thought the guards won't let us through.

Quote Originally Posted by polkadots
    is the seller for real?? i just called up Sim Lian again for my floorplan and asked if it is true that some units have already TOP. The Sim Lian lady said cannot be.

btw, she will email me my floorplan tomorrow.
    or maybe this owner is on DPS scheme? no?

Quote Originally Posted by dimspice
    hi how do you get into Infiniti if we are not visiting anyone there? Do the guards allow us to go in? Was just wondering coz I passed by there and wanted to take a look but decided not to coz thought the guards won't let us through.
    Just tell the guard that you need to use the toilet, and they will direct you to one up the ramp behind the security post. the toilet is just next to the pool area.

the thing is you need to be casual and relaxed, and they will not suspect you are just there to "see see".

Just tell the guard that you need to use the toilet, and they will direct you to one up the ramp behind the security post. the toilet is just next to the pool area.

the thing is you need to be casual and relaxed, and they will not suspect you are just there to "see see".
    ha ha ok thanks will try that if i do pass by there again.

Quote Originally Posted by angfamily
    Only partially. Carabelle is still open to the expressway noise. Just look into Carabelle from the pedestrian bridge across the AYE & you will know what I mean. Even Botannia is not shielded completely from the noise for those units that faces the AYE although its further away. So you really need to go into the development & check out for yourself. Noise travels in all directions but the higher up you are the noise tends to be louder because much noise at lower levels is absorbed or reflected by trees , plants & other structures.

Default Carabelle - Carpark

Hi, does anyone has the info on the total number of carparks in Carabelle ? Many thanks

number of units 338, number of carpark lots 388, if i rem correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Soh
    Hi, does anyone has the info on the total number of carparks in Carabelle ? Many thanks

Jeff,
    you got more than 1 car? Thats why so concerned about the carparks? Usually for condo development will have at least 1 lot for each unit.

So how's your hse hunting so far?

is the seller for real?? i just called up Sim Lian again for my floorplan and asked if it is true that some units have already TOP. The Sim Lian lady said cannot be.

btw, she will email me my floorplan tomorrow.
    Hi polkadots,

Can PM me the Sim Lian's contact person and email, I also been trying to get a copy of the floorplan with dimension of my unit.

Thanks.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Luxury condos usually have about 1.5 lots per unit.

Jeff,
    you got more than 1 car? Thats why so concerned about the carparks? Usually for condo development will have at least 1 lot for each unit.

So how's your hse hunting so far?

i just emailed to [email protected] ...... no reply yet. Will call up again tomorrow. the contact number is also available on Sim Lian's website.

Quote Originally Posted by Juz4max
    Hi polkadots,

Can PM me the Sim Lian's contact person and email, I also been trying to get a copy of the floorplan with dimension of my unit.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

why cant you be more direct ? and just say Carabelle is NOT Luxury condo ? thats why they only have 1 lot per unit

and so what if luxury condo has 1.5 lot ? 0.5 lot for motorcycle ? or bicycle ?

fact is ..alot of condos in good locations have more units being rented out ..and renters usually (esp expats) dont drive hence there appears to have more lots

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My%2...908-86502.html

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/...ce-condos.html

i just emailed to [email protected] ...... no reply yet. Will call up again tomorrow. the contact number is also available on Sim Lian's website.
    Thanks, will drop them an email today.

Firstly, the number of car park lots is with respect to number of units, so it is 'not appear' but a fact.

Secondly, It doesn't matter whether the unit is rented out or not and whether the occupier owns a car or not. This should not be decided by the developer and they shouldn't be trying to squeeze out more money from the buyer by saving on car park lots. I would expect the condo estate to have at least average 1.2 car park lots to cater for units which own more than 1 car and also for visitors. The fact that mass market condos are meant for owner-stay and yet developers built car park lots less than number of units is bewildering (treating the buyers as carrot-heads?) as owners usually have cars (I can imagine the parking problems).

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    why cant you be more direct ? and just say Carabelle is NOT Luxury condo ? thats why they only have 1 lot per unit

and so what if luxury condo has 1.5 lot ? 0.5 lot for motorcycle ? or bicycle ?

fact is ..alot of condos in good locations have more units being rented out ..and renters usually (esp expats) dont drive hence there appears to have more lots

dunno why these info are not released in the marketing brochures. Not just for Carabelle, also in many condo launches i have been to.

I posted this question before buying and the agent had to get back to me over the phone later as he also did not have the info. Carabelle may not be a really luxury condo but I think the 50 extra lots is pretty comfortable, i am satisfied. That's about 15% more compared to the number of unit.

Firstly, the number of car park lots is with respect to number of units, so it is 'not appear' but a fact.

Secondly, It doesn't matter whether the unit is rented out or not and whether the occupier owns a car or not. This should not be decided by the developer and they shouldn't be trying to squeeze out more money from the buyer by saving on car park lots. I would expect the condo estate to have at least average 1.2 car park lots to cater for units which own more than 1 car and also for visitors. The fact that mass market condos are meant for owner-stay and yet developers built car park lots less than number of units is bewildering (treating the buyers as carrot-heads?) as owners usually have cars (I can imagine the parking problems).

Default Carabelle - Carpark

Novel,

Yes, we got more than one car out of necessity. I personally prefer to ride the MRT to desitination.
    The other problem is that visitor will find it very inconvience if there are insufficient carparks. In today development 388 carparks out of 338 units is excellent.

Still hunting for a unit. Bank average valuation for Carabelle is around 700 - 730psf. Agent and seller are asking for ridiculous price. Most of them are not genuine sellers, just testing the market?

not genuine sellers, just testing markets? then waste of my time!

Especially those that quote you low price and ask for your physical cheque immediately saying that they need your cheque to try to convince seller to sell! Later you will find that you cheque got returned and seller ask for higher price because they have a higher cheque offer! Ha ha! (Waste of time!).

not genuine sellers, just testing markets? then waste of my time!

Especially those that quote you low price and ask for your physical cheque immediately saying that they need your cheque to try to convince seller to sell! Later you will find that you cheque got returned and seller ask for higher price because they have a higher cheque offer! Ha ha! (Waste of time!).
    so far I did not encounter such cases...only encountered agents quoting sky high prices keep urging me to meet the prices "else the market will go up again blah blah"

There are many kind of agents lah. Some can't be bothered type saying they already have offer with cheque at sky high prices and won't entertain lower offer price, some quote low price type just to collect cheques to con more cheques at higher prices, some quote sky high price type and give all sort of reasons that the price is justified (even face West sun can also be said to be good because having some sunlight makes the house brighter and make you healthier! ha ha!). 1 type of rice rears hundreds of types of people!

so far I did not encounter such cases...only encountered agents quoting sky high prices keep urging me to meet the prices "else the market will go up again blah blah"

ok, so does that mean if i see the ads asking for skyhigh prices I dun need to bother to call them? Alamak, how to identify genuine agents/sellers?

Default Carabella

Novel,
    Look for an agent who could provided you with the current bank valuation on hand.

Novel,

Yes, we got more than one car out of necessity. I personally prefer to ride the MRT to desitination.
    The other problem is that visitor will find it very inconvience if there are insufficient carparks. In today development 388 carparks out of 338 units is excellent.

Still hunting for a unit. Bank average valuation for Carabelle is around 700 - 730psf. Agent and seller are asking for ridiculous price. Most of them are not genuine sellers, just testing the market?
    any luck so far in hunting for your units in carabelle?
    i am too looking for a 2bedrooms unit(947sqft/980sqft)...which type of units you are looking @?

There is Bank Val can match 745psf for Carabelle 3bdr,Botannia is 760psf to 780psf , depend there is willing seller/buyer there.