Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

I want a 3BR +1 Study (1238 sqft / 1302 sqft) heehee....anyway you can continue staying there as I will not pay 730psf.

But if you did see any nice lobang, do let me know. Thank you very much.

I am an old gal from NH so no matter where I will be in west next time I can definitely let my kids in so it is not a die die for me to buy Carabelle.

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    I want a 3BR +1 Study (1238 sqft / 1302 sqft) heehee....anyway you can continue staying there as I will not pay 730psf.

I am an old gal from NH so no matter where I will be in west next time I can definitely let my kids in so it is not a die die for me to buy Carabelle.
    hahaha

you are such a teaser ...

how much will you pay? just out of curiority. I cannot sell without my wife's okay.

don't worry, won't hold you to it. I don't think I want to sell at this moment. why, because if I sell, I need to buy one north,which are still selling at 900 psf range. also, I like that fact that carabelle is freehold. one north is not.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hahaha

you are such a teaser ...
    haha...

proud owner, if you see any nice lobang do share with me too, as I noticed you do monitor the property market constantly. Thank you!

but you would love to live so close to NH, right? haha, just teasing you. NOt going to sell. Afraid of selling and then all of a sudden see the market zoom upward, and end up with nothing to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    how much will you pay? just out of curiority. I cannot sell without my wife's okay.

don't worry, won't hold you to it. I don't think I want to sell at this moment. why, because if I sell, I need to buy one north,which are still selling at 900 psf range. also, I like that fact that carabelle is freehold. one north is not.
    yours is not 3BR+1Study so not really ideal for me....

haha...

proud owner, if you see any nice lobang do share with me too, as I noticed you do monitor the property market constantly. Thank you!
    I think NOvel will buy only if we sell at 600 psf to her. no, I cannot do that. because I would have no pace to live if I did that. I need more than I paid for, so that I can buy one north.

but you would love to live so close to NH, right? haha, just teasing you. NOt going to sell. Afraid of selling and then all of a sudden see the market zoom upward, and end up with nothing to live in.
    I think with car anyway will be near NH for west developments.

I think NOvel will buy only if we sell at 600 psf to her. no, I cannot do that. because I would have no pace to live if I did that. I need more than I paid for, so that I can buy one north.
    Plsss I am not so greedy to not let you earn some margin...how abt 610psf you let go? hahah...

Plsss I am not so greedy to not let you earn some margin...how abt 610psf you let go? hahah...
    haha. thanks for the private message.

You think you would try to get a unit at the former hong leong garden condo? As I said, CDL is going to launch the project in a few weeks.

yours is not 3BR+1Study so not really ideal for me....
    3 bedder + 1 study ?

how about a 4 bedroom PH ??

3 bedder + 1 study ?

how about a 4 bedroom PH ??
    Kind of wonder, how much will a 4Bedder PH warrant?
    Say seller asking price, $750psf?
    And how about buyer offer, $640psf?

stalingrad, may I know your unit is how many bedrooms? And bought at which price, psf?

anyway, i think now the agent/seller is trying to raise prices due to the recently stock rally as market seems to be recovering... once they know they cannot sell at those price, they will lower the price.

And you know what the agent told me too? He said the units he has with him, the owners has holding power so will not sell lower than their request price.

Ok lor, hold those units with you lor I look at Botannia or elsewhere in West then.
    Hi Novel, the next time someone tell you STI are up so property price are up you tell them this;

STI was hovering 3300 a year back and now even with 2200, they are still 30% off mark. AND if their property not going to sell at 30% less, what make them think that STI 1800 to 2200 they can increase price?

To be frank, like what the russian said, 730 is a bit on the steep side.

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Kind of wonder, how much will a 4Bedder PH warrant?
    Say seller asking price, $750psf?
    And how about buyer offer, $640psf?
    using the ave 2-3 bedder psf ... say if they are 750 psf .. i would
    a 4 bedder PH would be 700 psf

apple3,

I really HATE that agent, if he call me with a good bargain I also wun let him transact for me! He was telling me he got all the info at his fingertips, so judging from his view it is no point for me to hold.

And he told me the caveats lodged for that particular mth is always backdated 3 mths, e.g. March09 info is actually transacted in Jan09, isit true?

proudowner,
    I am really confident the price will drop below 700psf especially with so many west dev. coming up. So no point for me to get the 4BR PH at such a hefty price.

apple3,

I really HATE that agent, if he call me with a good bargain I also wun let him transact for me! He was telling me he got all the info at his fingertips, so judging from his view it is no point for me to hold.

And he told me the caveats lodged for that particular mth is always backdated 3 mths, e.g. March09 info is actually transacted in Jan09, isit true?

proudowner,
    I am really confident the price will drop below 700psf especially with so many west dev. coming up. So no point for me to get the 4BR PH at such a hefty price.
    agree with you, novel, although I own a unit of carabelle. with so many condos already launched or waiting in the wing, there is no room for price appreciation. there is only one way to go, down. the question is by how much.

Having said that, I am not selling mine because I don't want to be caught without a place to live in. I don't want to rent because I hate visits by landlords asking for a rent hike.

There is a transaction today reported by BT involving rivergate, at 1045psf. wow! if rivergate is selling at that price, what is the fair price for west coast condos?

apple3,

proudowner,
    if you have a place to stay now ... and dist to school is not an issue to you ..then can wait

apple3,

proudowner,
    Yes and no. Depend when the lawyer file the caveat. And if no loan was taken or the unit purchase as it is in full cash, it may not reflect.

Hi,

any owners here have a copy of the floor plan with actual dimensions to scale?

using the ave 2-3 bedder psf ... say if they are 750 psf .. i would
    a 4 bedder PH would be 700 psf
    Just FYI, 7 out of 10 valuations of Carabelle did not exceed 700psf.

agree with you, novel, although I own a unit of carabelle. with so many condos already launched or waiting in the wing, there is no room for price appreciation. there is only one way to go, down. the question is by how much.

Having said that, I am not selling mine because I don't want to be caught without a place to live in. I don't want to rent because I hate visits by landlords asking for a rent hike.

There is a transaction today reported by BT involving rivergate, at 1045psf. wow! if rivergate is selling at that price, what is the fair price for west coast condos?
    So we have a owner here that are not blindly bullish or pathetically defending his purchase, hard to come by in this forum.

In any case, you are on a good bargain in current context.

apple3, how can you check the valuation?

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    So we have a owner here that are not blindly bullish or pathetically defending his purchase, hard to come by in this forum.

In any case, you are on a good bargain in current context.
    nope, I think he is just a happy owner to know that his purchase is a good bargain and had since increase value.

can view the unit now? thot it is not completed yet?
    just viewing the unit facing c if got afternoon sun or not from outside of the job site....anyway cause the agent MIA liao..

nope, I think he is just a happy owner to know that his purchase is a good bargain and had since increase value.

oh, come one. while I am not selling, I am not sure I can get a lot more I paid for the unit. at most, 20-30k. that is nothing.

david,
    you mean when you want to offer the agent MIA? hmm....maybe increase price somemore

stalingrad,
    sure just 20~30K, well...if you can find a "carrot" to buy your unit at 700psf you got lots more but of course not enough for One North.

how to check valuation?

I mean if bank cannot loan the buyer more than the valuation, the seller got to find one buyer that can fork out ALOT of cash outfront right?

apple3, how can you check the valuation?
    My job/professional related.
    But well, the terminal only last till end of this year, so to speak.
    Which after that I'm officially on full retirement.

oh, come one. while I am not selling, I am not sure I can get a lot more I paid for the unit. at most, 20-30k. that is nothing.
    Absolutely right. With stamp, duty + interest cost (aka DPS 2-3% extra) it come up to almost nothing if not a deflict, but your honesty are worthy.

Again, being a dweller, you only look forward to TOP. For investor/flipper, they dread the letter from developer in current climax.

After all, it a good buy for you. Carabelle is anytime a role model of how condominium should be build.

how to check valuation?

I mean if bank cannot loan the buyer more than the valuation, the seller got to find one buyer that can fork out ALOT of cash outfront right?
    You are quite right. But your phasing seem putting the liability on the seller where else it the buyer that need to try changing bank or other means to fulfill his OTP/S&P obligation before deposit got forfeited by seller.