Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    any idea whats the difference between FH and 999 ??

i was once told that 999, govt still can take back part or whole of land and pay you 1965 price ...

is that right ?
    not really sure... but I read it some where before, but couldn't remeber... basically, for FH, you pay the premium ahead of time. For 99 LH, you only pay what you get. If gov really want to take back, gov will pay close to market value even though it's a FH, pls correct me.

i was once told that 999, govt still can take back part or whole of land and pay you 1965 price ...

is that right ?
    Hope you can find some answers here...link http://www.querycat.com/question/3ba...77d20a5033e9cc

is that right ?
    Not sure you are right. 1,000 years from now, our descendants probably don't even have to live on this planet, or they will have found a better way to live or build dwellings. Besides, the government would probably take another form, so condos would be sort of an outdated concept.

Can't help laughing that some of the infinitians think their condo is free hold, and the others are not. yes, technically there is a difference. but does it really matter?

is that right ?
    They can always take back any land in singapore. Also for 99years buildings, not a must to top up another 99 years. A lot of factors. But don't think will pay you 1965 prices. As you mentioned before, inflation had set in. I believe for any land ah gong want to take back, you better prepare a big pocket to keep the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    the fininit: dirty and noisy, but the cheapest. it is also less accessible, given its location. You need to walk a long way to get to a bus stop.

carabelle: less dirty and less noisy, especially those units toward the west. the best in terms of accessibility. its two meters away from bus stops on AYE.

botannia: least dirty and least noisy, but accessibility is a problem. one needs to walk a long way to get to anywhere.

monterey park, less dirty and less noisy, and better accessibility, close to bus stops along west coast road.

In may way, if you can buy a unit in each condo at the same price, go for
    1. monterey park, 2. carabelle, 3. botannia and 4. the infiniti.

at this moment, monterey park is the most expensive, follwed by botannia, carabelle, and the infiniti. But the gaps are very small.
    Hi,
    thks for the info.

Noted that you have focused on dirt and noise. Noise is due to high way? dirt is due to?

Thot infiniti is now the cheapest?

Thks

Quote Originally Posted by R99C
    i actually bought a 2 bedrm pool view unit a few mths ago from someone who posted the sale here. Paid quite a bit more than the developer price, but i thought was quite worth it cos of the following few reasons

1. Huge pool, close to olympic size, >2times wider than monterey park's-
    u can get a very good view of the whole project from the overhead bridge in front of Hong Leong Shopping Centre.
    2. Neighbours living opposite your units are actually quite far away, because of the big central space with the big pool and other water features
    3. the car park entrance of the development is quite convenient, and less prone to congestion - imagine 800units in nearby developments trying to drive out though a small road during peak hour.
    4. good walking distance to bus stop and overhead bridge
    5. a nice see through glass wall big balcony for every unit, vs the grill kind which gives quite a caged up-feel
    6. the layouts of the units are quite reno-friendly i find. square living rooms and bedrooms

i wont drop too many points or others may say that i'm biased. Of course, u have to look at which are the things that matters more to you. Other developments may have better furnishings.
    You can visit the botannia showflat which i think it's still open.
    i'm not aiming to profit from my purchase, but i'm really looking forward to TOP next year to enjoy it.

Cheers
    R99
    Hi I went to see Infiniti, it can walk out to bus stop and OH bridge at hight way. Carabelle can ? Marketing how?

When it is TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by puppet
    Hi I went to see Infiniti, it can walk out to bus stop and OH bridge at hight way. Carabelle can ? Marketing how?

When it is TOP?
    Carabelle’s main entrance is just diagonally opposite the overhead bridge, just cross West Coast Way will do.

When it is TOP?
    Hi,

Cld U advise if I want unblock view (SeaView) and no West Sun, which range of block nos shld U be looking at?

Thks

Quote Originally Posted by Juz4max
    Carabelle’s main entrance is just diagonally opposite the overhead bridge, just cross West Coast Way will do.
    Thks.. Still confused abt the firection

Thks.. Still confused abt the firection
    I believe some of the units at block 65 satisfy your criteria. See the attached site plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I believe some of the units at block 65 satisfy your criteria. See the attached site plan.
    Yah i saw this plan, but agent said it is the Blk 55 which can see Pulau Pukong... which thot it shld be the 60 plus then possible to see sea...

Yah i saw this plan, but agent said it is the Blk 55 which can see Pulau Pukong... which thot it shld be the 60 plus then possible to see sea...
    This is one property that probably has a seaview but not a fantastic one. If you can see the sea, you'll probably be able to see the shipyard along the shoreline as well, which is not all that pretty. I'd rather go for the pool view and the surrounding landscaping. At least it detracts the the viewer away from the "industrial feeling" south of the estate.

/HR

What an ugly paint job!!!!

The condo closest to AYE is the Infiniti right? I can see laundry hanging on balconies, hahaha wat a sight..

the one further in has a somewhat "distinct" paint colour, is that carabelle?

HI Carabelle sellers, anyone keen to sell their 2brm unit on stack 02? Have a buyer with cheque on hand. Budget: 640k

Urgent! Buyer need to purchase within this month.

Please contact me at 96337533.

Hi,

I`m looking to buy a 2 bedder at 620K.

Please drop me a msg at [email protected] if you are have an unit on hand. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fernzy
    hey guys, this might be rather belated. but i just noticed the new upcoming mrt line will include a stop at west coast? anyone knows if the station will be near carabelle? haha or when the station is expected to be ready?

with mrt n the condo shuttle to clementi, maybe can really consider carabelle (when prices sweeten!) without getting a car to avoid the peak hour jams...
    no mrt at west coast near any of the condos there unfortunately. nearest is Clementi mrt which most of the shuttle buses of condo will go to.

Quote Originally Posted by dimspice
    no mrt at west coast near any of the condos there unfortunately. nearest is Clementi mrt which most of the shuttle buses of condo will go to.
    the west coast station is outside Haw par villa ...
    from Vivo city to tiong bahru ..to alexandra (Labrador park ) , to Pasir panjang ( pasir panjang foodcourt) , Hawpar villa, Kent ridge (NUH) , one north, Buona vista station

the west coast station is outside Haw par villa ...
    from Vivo city to tiong bahru ..to alexandra (Labrador park ) , to Pasir panjang ( pasir panjang foodcourt) , Hawpar villa, Kent ridge (NUH) , one north, Buona vista station
    yeah the West Coast station is still far from the condos like Monterey Park, Botannia, Carabelle and Infiniti. I suppose the new condos would still have shuttle buses to take residents to nearest MRT station which I think likely will be Clementi......anyway was hoping that there would be one MRT nearer but oh well.....

yeah the West Coast station is still far from the condos like Monterey Park, Botannia, Carabelle and Infiniti. I suppose the new condos would still have shuttle buses to take residents to nearest MRT station which I think likely will be Clementi......anyway was hoping that there would be one MRT nearer but oh well.....
    if you are buying to stay ..

consider Crystal Heights ... its a small project ..launched last yr .. on top on Pasir Panjang hill ... i think they sold a few units ..then stopped selling ...

its walking distance to west coast station

if you are buying to stay ..

consider Crystal Heights ... its a small project ..launched last yr .. on top on Pasir Panjang hill ... i think they sold a few units ..then stopped selling ...

its walking distance to west coast station
    thanks for the info . so just checked on crystal heights on the net and yes very small development of 17 units only and TOP 2010 but, not much more info on it.

thanks for the info . so just checked on crystal heights on the net and yes very small development of 17 units only and TOP 2010 but, not much more info on it.

Any price range indicated?

Hi,

Am keen in getting a unit in this area, if anyone serious in selling their unit 3BR + 1 study please email me at [email protected].

Thank you.

Hi Owners,

I am a serious buyer who is interested in a 2 bedder in Botannia, Carabelle or The Infiniti.
    Please drop me a mail at [email protected] if you have one to sell.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by david8387
    Hi, wonder if anybody face similar respond from the seller agent (which they claim to be).

Saw a unit Carabelle listing for $650psf on ST paper, find out which stack and went down to view the unit facing. Decided to make offer next day but when try contacting her to check if still available - there is no repsond at all.

Strange.. why?
    can view the unit now? thot it is not completed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    can view the unit now? thot it is not completed yet?
    You can view many units' exterior from the infiniti. But you cannot get into the interior.

So, it is possible to see the orientation of each unit. You can even see the quality of the materials used in the construction, at least for the back yard and balcony.

view from infiniti? You mean get into infiniti to see the units of carabelle?

can share with me how to view the unit is facing which direction? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    view from infiniti? You mean get into infiniti to see the units of carabelle?

can share with me how to view the unit is facing which direction? Thank you.
    No, you don't really need to get into the infiniti literally. You can walk along the path separating infiniti and carabelle and take a look at the units on the carabelle side. The guards at the infiniti would not mind.

You will find out while the infiniti is very noisy, carabelle is very quiet becasue the noise is blocked off by infiniti. Carabelle Units next to the infiniti are actually quieter than units on the western side although the western side units are farther away from the AYE. all thanks to infiniti acting as a noise screen.

How to view which side each unit faces? Since you can see most units at carabelle from the infiniti, you can see which directin each unit faces, by referring to a compass or by using the sun as the reference point.

No, you don't really need to get into the infiniti literally. You can walk along the path separating infiniti and carabelle and take a look at the units on the carabelle side. The guards at the infiniti would not mind.

You will find out while the infiniti is very noisy, carabelle is very quiet becasue the noise is blocked off by infiniti. Carabelle Units next to the infiniti are actually quieter than units on the western side although the western side units are farther away from the AYE. all thanks to infiniti acting as a noise screen.

How to view which side each unit faces? Since you can see most units at carabelle from the infiniti, you can see which directin each unit faces, by referring to a compass or by using the sun as the reference point.
    alternatively .. call up some agents who advertise for Infiniti ... go view Carabelle from inside Infiniti !!$!%$!%!@

alternatively .. call up some agents who advertise for Infiniti ... go view Carabelle from inside Infiniti !!$!%$!%!@
    haha...dun get fed up! But I find this alternative abit absurd... keep looking at Carabelle while the agent talking to you about the features of Infiniti.