Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891015202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Carabelle (D5, Freehold, Sim Lian)

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    That is definitely the final colour since the scaffolding has been taken down already.They didn't spent more effort & money to do a better job of the paintwork.
    so disapointed to c that. now i think infiniti looks nicer. sien!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    so disapointed to c that. now i think infiniti looks nicer. sien!
    Cheer up, I like it beige. Didn't your mother tell you that white is the worst color there is, since it is so easy to get dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Label
    Wat's wrong with broadcasting here? Else what you think this forum for?
    Nothing wrong at all. Just worry for carebelle and infinitti owners who are trying to sell at 650psf and above.

Quote Originally Posted by $2COE
    I think the main entrance is at the T-junction, which means that the raised divider currently ends before the entrance.
    I just went there and I was actually at the T-junction and was looking straight at the base of block 65. Don't really think that the entrance is at the T-junction

Quote Originally Posted by jlbc
    I just went there and I was actually at the T-junction and was looking straight at the base of block 65. Don't really think that the entrance is at the T-junction
    Ok, then i foresee lotsa illegal u-turns just to turn in when the project TOPs!

Quote Originally Posted by $2COE
    Ok, then i foresee lotsa illegal u-turns just to turn in when the project TOPs!
    U-turn is ok except that you would have to go a big loop through AYE, then teban garden to get the the ayer rajah food center, which is only up along the T-Junction

aiyo......infiniti does now look more vibrant with their colour choice, i must say, even though I have a unit in carabelle....

Quote Originally Posted by jsh
    That is definitely the final colour since the scaffolding has been taken down already.They didn't spent more effort & money to do a better job of the paintwork.

Quote Originally Posted by polkadots
    aiyo......infiniti does now look more vibrant with their colour choice, i must say, even though I have a unit in carabelle....
    Hoping it was white too, but anyway, I dun think should be using scaffolding to do the painting... a gondola should be used instead?

You mean there's still chance they will repaint it white?! That will be excellent!! while it's not ugly now, it sure looks pretty plain, common and monotonous......

really hope they will do something about it.......

Quote Originally Posted by jlbc
    Hoping it was white too, but anyway, I dun think should be using scaffolding to do the painting... a gondola should be used instead?

Quote Originally Posted by polkadots
    You mean there's still chance they will repaint it white?! That will be excellent!! while it's not ugly now, it sure looks pretty plain, common and monotonous......

really hope they will do something about it.......
    how about sending a email to Sim Lian? I had tried saying that it was white that I saw at the showflat...but there was no reply

hi anyone knows what the launch prices psf were?
    TOP has been rumoured to be june/july 2009 ... so maybe we'll see prices ease a little soon?

Quote Originally Posted by x11
    hi anyone knows what the launch prices psf were?
    TOP has been rumoured to be june/july 2009 ... so maybe we'll see prices ease a little soon?
    Ard 630psf - 660psf. Best opportunity will be enter before TOP. Those owners who cant secure loan will throw.

went to look see look see at the Infiniti today...

The infiniti still selling at >$690 psft for unit facing AYE... Carabelle at >$740 psft... so expensive, sellers you better wait long long...
    Got better price units la. Look harder !!! i pm u liao

went to look see look see at the Infiniti today...

The infiniti still selling at >$690 psft for unit facing AYE... Carabelle at >$740 psft... so expensive, sellers you better wait long long...
    i have pm u bro

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    Ard 630psf - 660psf. Best opportunity will be enter before TOP. Those owners who cant secure loan will throw.
    thanks for the information. will look see look see and hunt.

hey guys, i'm new to the forum. my bf and i just started househunting for a unit for our own stay, hoping to grab a good deal in this market now. we both work in the west, and west coast seems like 1 of the nicer private home areas. it's quiet and serene.

The Carabelle looks nice, very spacious and i guess the developers will make it look gorgeous in the end (hopefully) - in white or beige.

We are interested in a 2BR or 2+study. May i ask what is the average unit area for 2BR and 2+1 BR at carabelle?

anyone with good deals pls pm me. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fernzy
    hey guys, i'm new to the forum. my bf and i just started househunting for a unit for our own stay, hoping to grab a good deal in this market now. we both work in the west, and west coast seems like 1 of the nicer private home areas. it's quiet and serene.

The Carabelle looks nice, very spacious and i guess the developers will make it look gorgeous in the end (hopefully) - in white or beige.

We are interested in a 2BR or 2+study. May i ask what is the average unit area for 2BR and 2+1 BR at carabelle?

not sure if this might help you ... these are the floor plans for 2BR and 2+1BR

(i'm not an agent, just someone looking for a place to stay too :P)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fernzy

2+1 selling at around $780k++ crazy!

2+1 selling at around $780k++ crazy!
    2+1 is about 947sqft?

780,000 / 947 = $823.65psf

2+1 is about 947sqft?

might as well buy stellar TOP already think only 700-750 psf max

2+1 is about 947sqft?

2+1 is more expensive in term of psf... 3brm at carabelle is more than $830k++... im not going to buy.

Botannia is the most expensive. around 700 psf... ends up 850-900k...

2+1 is more expensive in term of psf... 3brm at carabelle is more than $830k++... im not going to buy.

Botannia is the most expensive. around 700 psf... ends up 850-900k...
    where is the "firesales" ???
    where is the "recession" ???

its now a stand-off between sellers and buyers. sellers don't want to reduce their prices and buyers don't want to pay prices that they believe are not at the bottom. hence the hands don't clap.

i think we will see if the sellers are right once the TOP date is announced and is nearing. if sellers have their finanices sorted out, then the buyers will never get to see prices dropping ... BUT if there are a number of speculators that purchased units without the proper financing in place, then maybe they might be forced to reduce prices to let go of units near TOP ...

Wow..most of the pools are ready with trees planted already..experts> does it look like its close to TOP already?
    Attached Images Attached Images

not sure if this might help you ... these are the floor plans for 2BR and 2+1BR

(i'm not an agent, just someone looking for a place to stay too :P)
    Hi X11, i am looking for a unit for own stay. Have been deciding btw the 3 nearby projects (Botannia, Infiniti, Carabelle), cara look more within budget, care to share what good deals you got from your agent.
    Can you PM me, thanks.

Like you said, still don't see any recession effect as the seller pricing is still very stiff!!

Quote Originally Posted by david8387
    Hi X11, i am looking for a unit for own stay. Have been deciding btw the 3 nearby projects (Botannia, Infiniti, Carabelle), cara look more within budget, care to share what good deals you got from your agent.
    Can you PM me, thanks.

Like you said, still don't see any recession effect as the seller pricing is still very stiff!!
    what is your budget? i been to these 3 project several times with agents... for 3rm, no >$800k no need to think... all very expensive... maybe you can get the Infinit low floor for about $750k, those unit facing AYE

Quote Originally Posted by david8387
    Can you PM me, thanks.

sigh --- no "good" deals leh. i'm kinda thinking that i should wait till TOP get's announced and see the 1st person to shift in then talk. anyway, based on the information that i have on hand ...

- infiniti facing AYE is about $590/psf
    but honestly, this one i completely strike out, cannot tahan the noise and the dust, you can try and see one unit on a saturday afternoon and make your own judement :P

- infiniti non-facing AYE is abt $650/psf
    possible to consider, except that got afternoon sun and depending if you are sun lover or not

- carabelle is about $680/psf
    i was told that carabelle launch prices were between $630/psf - $660/psf so sellers are still making a small profit or breaking even at $680/psf. definitely no "firesale" no "recession"

argh ... singaporeans are still so rich meh?

sigh --- no "good" deals leh. i'm kinda thinking that i should wait till TOP get's announced and see the 1st person to shift in then talk. anyway, based on the information that i have on hand ...

- infiniti facing AYE is about $590/psf
    but honestly, this one i completely strike out, cannot tahan the noise and the dust, you can try and see one unit on a saturday afternoon and make your own judement :P

- infiniti non-facing AYE is abt $650/psf
    possible to consider, except that got afternoon sun and depending if you are sun lover or not

- carabelle is about $680/psf
    i was told that carabelle launch prices were between $630/psf - $660/psf so sellers are still making a small profit or breaking even at $680/psf. definitely no "firesale" no "recession"

argh ... singaporeans are still so rich meh?
    i guess you have to wait a while more.. if u see ur friends or colleagues kanna retrenched... then the fire sale should be very forthcoming soon

Btw can u give me the contact for however is selling infiniti at 590psf. Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by code01
    i guess you have to wait a while more.. if u see ur friends or colleagues kanna retrenched... then the fire sale should be very forthcoming soon

Btw can u give me the contact for however is selling infiniti at 590psf. Thanks !!!
    better dont try... the unit is vry near to AYE, you can see who is driving inside the car

Carabelle facing the landed, all west sun, hot like hell...

Only Botannis is N-S facing, but selling at 700psf... not worth to buy.

yes, SG ppl is rich!

better dont try... the unit is vry near to AYE, you can see who is driving inside the car

Carabelle facing the landed, all west sun, hot like hell...

Only Botannis is N-S facing, but selling at 700psf... not worth to buy.

yes, SG ppl is rich!
    nvm its okie. i just need the contact for 590psf n 650psf. Pls give me !!!