Thread: advice on D17/18 for rental / Investment

Exclamation advice on D17/18 for rental / Investment

Hi all,
    I am considering to buy a FH condo 2or 3 rm type in either of these District for Investment purpose, to rent it out purpose.
    Any suggestion on which condo near mrt (since Iam renting out & that could be a consideration), price range?
    Or any new development coming out TOP in the next 2-3 years is fine with me too. Thanks in advance!
    Any input is much appreciated.

Unregistered tja Guest

why d17 and d18? Not very gd districts
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeze
    Hi all,
    I am considering to buy a FH condo 2or 3 rm type in either of these District for Investment purpose, to rent it out purpose.
    Any suggestion on which condo near mrt (since Iam renting out & that could be a consideration), price range?
    Or any new development coming out TOP in the next 2-3 years is fine with me too. Thanks in advance!
    Any input is much appreciated.

thanks for your reply!
    where wld u reckon a better district for renting? i did consider D15 but it's flooded with too many projects and makes it competitive for renting but i might be wrong thou.
    any recommendation on any project/s?

recommender Guest

D12 is an up and coming district. New launch beacon heights in St Michael Rd is a good buy. Reasons are : mins drive to town, mins walk to mrt (mrt 3 stops to dhoby ghaut), woodsville interchange up b4 top, eateries, schools nearby etc etc
    thanks for your reply!
    where wld u reckon a better district for renting? i did consider D15 but it's flooded with too many projects and makes it competitive for renting but i might be wrong thou.

recommender Guest

forgot to tell u that beacon heights has full condo facilities, tallest development in st michael at #28 and is 999years. Kallang river passes thru area and area is pristine
    thanks for your reply!

thnks , will do a search & study on that.
    hope to see more suggestion rolling in.....

recommender Guest

enjoy ur search for a new home....

thnks , will do a search & study on that.
    hope to see more suggestion rolling in.....

Quote Originally Posted by recommender
    D12 is an up and coming district. New launch beacon heights in St Michael Rd is a good buy. Reasons are : mins drive to town, mins walk to mrt (mrt 3 stops to dhoby ghaut), woodsville interchange up b4 top, eateries, schools nearby etc etc
    I gotta rebut the sentence of mins drive to town. It only applies during off peak hours like in the wee hours or non-work days. Try driving to/fro town from St Michael Rd during office hours. The minutes of drive multiplies by a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    I gotta rebut the sentence of mins drive to town. It only applies during off peak hours like in the wee hours or non-work days. Try driving to/fro town from St Michael Rd during office hours. The minutes of drive multiplies by a few times.
    very very very true....

Default D17/18 more for own stay,

In my view, D17/18 more for own stay, not much rental possibility. Price is rather stable in these areas too.

Default very gd choice

Can consider casa merah and double bay residence. Very gd upside potential. Optima forget it. DBR price is gd.

Quote Originally Posted by tanumy
    Can consider casa merah and double bay residence. Very gd upside potential. Optima forget it. DBR price is gd.
    I pity tat you had committed to MBR during the peak, then you made mistakes again buying Casa Merah, DBR. But you were lucky to miss the balloting for optima. Spend some money on paper adv, not here lurking around!

Buy DBR. V gd project and great for rental also.....