Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2712172227282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

transaction on #30-73 a little fishy leh. Did agent did a double agent on the seller? 56days holding period make over 600K, no SSD meh?

That is why goortolans wait for the price to drop further to enter.

Focus, but his 16% SSD siong man.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Focus, but his 16% SSD siong man.
    I think this guy made a lost.

sale price of $4.334m, 16% SSD = $693,527.

Purchase price was $3.701m + SD @ $105,634.

Net loss = $165,752.

Still havent add lawyer fee, bank charges, agent fees, maintenance fees etc.

Oh ya... I forgot about the 16% SSD and whatnots..

So if that's the case.. alot of profitable transactions become unprofitable loh..

Means a lot of people are not making money if they buy in 2007 or even 2011 and 2012 and they are selling now (even with a price increase) after SSD and ABSD.

So now is ...no choice have to hold..

I like this project . Waiting for firesales!

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    I like this project . Waiting for firesales!
    Me too By the way, where is the developer's sales office?

I like big project for own stay, more facility, more space to move around.

Only one thing.... Given such 张牙舞爪outlook, fengshui good or not ?? And, so many ppl bought at big lose, maybe due to fengshui issue?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    You should ask.. Where is the developer's fire sales office..

Only if it had been FH.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Only if it had been FH.
    Then 3 bedder will sell at 3 mil instead of 2 mil ,

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You should ask.. Where is the developer's fire sales office..
    Now OCR everywhere selling like hot cake, why this so called designer piece must go for fire sale?

Maybe ang moh doesn't know fend shui??

Only one thing.... Given such 张牙舞爪outlook, fengshui good or not ?? And, so many ppl bought at big lose, maybe due to fengshui issue?

I find thisproject too much landscaping....
    Not enough facilities...

Only one function room for 1100 units? And two relatively small pools tht all....

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Not enough facilities...

Only one function room for 1100 units? And two relatively small pools tht all....
    Really? Haven't been there yet, but was attracted by her unique outlook in Henderson wave

How far to vivocity? Agent say walking distance?

Really? Haven't been there yet, but was attracted by her unique outlook in Henderson wave

if u got strong legs......can walk...

my friend takes the shuttle.

was just admiring it today frm Henderson Wave

From far is alway the desgin that attracted a lot ppls but inside wonder how the common facilities and layout like and not all the units will have the good view as well.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    was just admiring it today frm Henderson Wave

Why don't you go down and take a look for yourself? I'm no fengshui master, but with the whole project facing the sea and backed by mountain, how wrong can it go?

Btw, how many GENUINE waterfront projects are there in Singapore currently? Can the bro/sis here help to make a list? Thanks in advance.

I'm not refering to those projects with "water", "river", "sea" and "bay" in their names. (No offence intended)

On paper looking at the location it look great but once you go down you will get the answer that is why so many investors were turn away to other project and looking at the past years, this project had an hard time selling till now and recently start to hear some fire sales where the owner selling below their purchuse purchuse maybe they are the lot whom purchase directly without viewing the site.

Quote Originally Posted by earthling
    Why don't you go down and take a look for yourself? I'm no fengshui master, but with the whole project facing the sea and backed by mountain, how wrong can it go?

Btw, how many GENUINE waterfront projects are there in Singapore currently? Can the bro/sis here help to make a list? Thanks in advance.

I'm not refering to those projects with "water", "river", "sea" and "bay" in their names. (No offence intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    On paper looking at the location it look great but once you go down you will get the answer that is why so many investors were turn away to other project and looking at the past years, this project had an hard time selling till now and recently start to hear some fire sales where the owner selling below their purchuse purchuse maybe they are the lot whom purchase directly without viewing the site.
    I actually went down to view a few times and liked the project and site. However, the 3 bedder are out of my budget.

Could you share why many investors were turn away? Thanks.

What do you think of this project compared to Carribean?

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    Not enough facilities...

I agree on the part of landscaping ... I see teams of hydroculture people working at various part of the place when I was taking a tour ... It really makes me wonder how much the maintenance will be with so much lights, flora, sky-bridges, water features and art pieces ...

Hee cannot say too obviousily here else be unfair for those who already bought. Anyway that my own judgement on the physical surrounding. I think property agents will know why, U can call and pretend you want to buy and ask them why.

I actually went down to view a few times and liked the project and site. However, the 3 bedder are out of my budget.

Could you share why many investors were turn away? Thanks.

What do you think of this project compared to Carribean?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Hee cannot say too obviousily here else be unfair for those who already bought. Anyway that my own judgement on the physical surrounding. I think property agents will know why, U can call and pretend you want to buy and ask them why.
    I think it's ok as each has his own opinion, preference and judgement.

Are you refering to the golf course lease which will end in 2022?

I though the plan already out and the future developement and land sales of that area which will be heavily affecting on the residential project there and although will be more private but commerical value for that location will be dropping and was raised concern in TV before with expert from one of the property agent explained before that why U can see the recent fire sales there and existing owner don't even mind to sell below their purchase price just to cash that out.

I think it's ok as each has his own opinion, preference and judgement.

Are you refering to the golf course lease which will end in 2022?

if u stay in the tower blocks, it is difficult to walk to the main road. alternatively, u can walk out of the side gate onto the promonade and walk around the side of carribean. but seriously, its a long walk to vivocity.

this project's land shape is rather odd, carribean is a nice flat rectangular piece of land. agree with CCR, too much landscaping "wasted" the land, could have made the facilities better. 2 relatively small pools vs a big grand pool when u walk into carribean, the feeling is different. my friend's 2 bedder is costing him $500 per month in maintenence. so......good luck!

went to view. odd layouts la.. tower block windows can only open that much. wind also cannot come in.. and windows are heavy!

2br left grd flr. 01-44! huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    went to view. odd layouts la.. tower block windows can only open that much. wind also cannot come in.. and windows are heavy!

2br left grd flr. 01-44! huat ah!
    go for the lower units on ground lvl one. Super nice in my opinoin. The ones nearer to the "cannal" facing Caribbeans at 45 degress facing is very nice. Esp the ground lvl units.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    go for the lower units on ground lvl one. Super nice in my opinoin. The ones nearer to the "cannal" facing Caribbeans at 45 degress facing is very nice. Esp the ground lvl units.
    U know how big and how much?

Land cost to Keppel is minimum, so they can hold the unsold units without problem.

Those good units are the villa facing the water, but quite noisy with the sea traffic.

Tower, only one or two stacks without the big column inside...all others have big big columns.

Not all units are sea facing and mountain backing. Those facing mountain /golf course and back sea then with lousy feng shui then

Forgot to add, this project had one of the most expensive show flat $12m