Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

ZERO sold by developer in feb. 111 to go + another 179 unlaunched.

can't be zero lah, URA haven't upload March transactions

Not here meh? http://www.abandonia.com/games/393 Good outlet for those who are (overly) passionate about properties.

Default 0 sold in Feb 2012 by Developer : $1,6xx psf asking b4 discount

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    ZERO sold by developer in feb. 111 to go + another 179 unlaunched.
    290 ( 111 + 179 ) units with Developer : now asking about $1,6xx psf before discount for various .... ABSD.....etc

Singapore condo99 : attached extracted from URA showing 0 sales by developer in Feb 2012. This has hust been updated by URA : March data can only be updated in April 2012. Now is mid March 2012.

any price list from developer ? or need to call agent to check ?

Just went to see this project over the weekend. Very nicely done but rather expensive. But well within expectation for the location.

Reading this forum I could also see there are quite a bit of interest but also many hoping to grab a good bargain and fire sale.

Interestingly... The point is. There are quite a substantial interest but buyer is also out there waiting for fire sale and hope to grab a cheap bargain at this project.

Default $1.3-1.4k psf not cheap enough ? about $1.3m ?

Quote Originally Posted by lufu
    Just went to see this project over the weekend. ..

also many hoping to grab a good bargain and fire sale.

Interestingly... The point is. There are quite a substantial interest but buyer is also out there waiting for fire sale and hope to grab a cheap bargain at this project.
    Recent caveats of $$1,300 to $1,400 psf not cheap enough..about$1.3 m still not a bargain ? what are expectations ?? see attached for some of the caveats

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    Recent caveats of $$1,300 to $1,400 psf not cheap enough..about$1.3 m still not a bargain ? what are expectations ?? see attached for some of the caveats
    These are not subsale right. More like top units filing caveats. Dont think got so low now. Have pple all grab!!!!

Default Keppel Land plans 3rd waterfront project in Telok Blangah

The high-end market might be languishing with slow sales but Keppel Land is already planning another iconic waterfront project comprising 367 homes along the historic King's Dock.

Similar to its recently-completed Reflections at Keppel Bay development, the developer will again partner renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, who counts the Jewish Museum in Berlin and the Denver Art Museum in the United States (US) as his masterpieces.

Keppel Land's president (Singapore residential), Mr Augustine Tan, said that despite the external economic challenges, there is still a worldwide trend favouring premier waterfront living. Demand for its projects such as Reflections has been encouraging, especially from within Asia.

'Three months have passed since the additional buyer's stamp duty was introduced.... The US seems to be on the way to recovery and the Greece situation seems to be handled at the moment.

SINGAPORE: With the prices of high-end properties moderating, some developers are looking to lease unsold units of new developments for better returns.

Keppel Land said it will tap on the strong leasing demand for luxury water front residences and lease 154 units of its high-end condominium - Reflections at Keppel Bay.

These will be set aside as corporate residences and rents will range between S$8,000 to S$9,000 per unit.

Augustine Tan, President (Singapore Residential) at Keppel Land, said: "We believe that with a good following of tenants in the Caribbean, we will see an equally, if not a better following for Reflections.

"As Reflections matures, the quality would ensure that the price would hold, and in fact the price would appreciate by the time we intend to sell the 150 units that we are holding now."

Reflections is not the first development that Keppel chose to lease instead of selling some units. Some 130 units at the Caribbean Residences in the Keppel Bay vicinity had been leased out as corporate residences ranging from six months to two years.

839 units at Reflections at Keppel Bay have been sold as of end February. That is 88 per cent of the 950 launched units.

Six units were sold after the cooling measures were implemented, with half of them going to foreigners, and one to a PR.

-CNA/ac

Developers fighting with individual landlords for tenants. This year will be exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Developers fighting with individual landlords for tenants. This year will be exciting.
    developers sure win because of their more extensive network.

Default Keppel Bay plot 5 ? another 700 units coming soon

Singapore Residential Landbank
    Asset Allocation (as at 30 Jun 2011) Project
    Tenure
    Attributable Land Area (sf)
    Attributable GFA (sf)
    Total Units*
    Keppel Bay Plot 3
    Keppel Bay
    30%
    99-yr
    Keppel Bay Plot 4
    Keppel Bay
    11.7%
    99-yr
    Keppel Bay Plot 6
    Keppel Bay
    30%
    99-yr
    Today's straits times noted another 700 units coming into Keppel Bay : better located than Reflections ? another idea if plot 5 exists ?

Huat ahhhh... Price to go 3000psf in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Huat ahhhh... Price to go 3000psf in that area?
    only possible when cm5 removed

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    only possible when cm5 removed
    u hv pm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    u hv pm.....
    read liao...but no comments....lol

Keppel Bay Plot 3
    http://www.heintges.com/project.php?...pel-bay-plot-3

DEVELOPER Keppel Land is planning a waterfront project of 367 high-end homes along the historic King's Dock, with renowned architect Daniel Libeskind as the designer.

The estate, known as Plot Three for the moment, will be built on a 417,883 sq ft site.

This is about half the land area of Keppel's 1,129-unit Reflections, a project nearby that also employed Mr Libeskind, famed for his designs of the Jewish Museum in Berlin and the Denver Art Museum in the United States.

Keppel also developed the 969-unit Caribbean at Keppel Bay, which was finished in 2004, so its new project will be its third waterfront development in the Telok Blangah area.

Mr Libeskind said the project will be unique as it will have to take into account the 'geography and character of the land', which is long and narrow.

Mr Augustine Tan, Keppel Land's president of Singapore Residential, said the desire for premier waterfront living remains strong, despite global economic problems and the subdued high-end market here.

'Three months have passed since the additional buyer's stamp duty was introduced... The United States seems to be on the way to recovery and the Greece situation seems to be handled at the moment,' he added.

'There's a lot less pessimism, and while the luxury market is expected to continue lagging behind the mass market for a while, we are positive about projects that are well located.'

The firm has two more sites slated for development - one on the mainland and another plot on Keppel Island. When fully developed, Keppel Bay will accommodate 2,600 homes.

Although about 290 units remain unsold at Reflections, only 136 units will be available for sale at average asking prices of $2,450 per sq ft (psf). Premium sea-facing units can go for as much as $3,200 psf.

The remaining 154 units will be set aside as corporate residences. Rents for these fully furnished apartments spread across the glass towers and low-rise villa blocks are about $9,500 a month.

Mr Tan said the decision to set aside units for corporate leasing at Reflections followed a similar move at Carribean, where about 170 units were earmarked for leasing.

'It's proven to be a good strategy because when we sold (Caribbean) after it was completed for several years, we got a premium for them,' he noted.

Mr Tan said Keppel Land is not pressed to sell Reflections at lower prices and has not absorbed the recently introduced additional buyer's stamp duty for any of its buyers.

In fact, more buyers might be keen on the project now that it is completed.

Singaporeans made up about 33 per cent of the buyers and about 60 per cent of the 100 families that have moved in so far are owner-occupiers.

Mr Tan also touched on the likelihood of another round of cooling measures after stellar new-home sales in the first two months of the year. More than 3,100 units, including executive condominiums, were sold last month.

The Government likes to see stability in the market and not volatile prices, Mr Tan said.

'Although sales volumes (have been) strong in the last two months, speculators are out of the market, and if these are genuine buyers, the Government might well leave it for the time being.'

Not penang. Too expensive and prone to Tsunami.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    familiar leh... the render. penang development?

FYI please note that to commemorate the completion of the iconic development, Keppel have commissioned a 30-min documentary which premieres this Thurs March 29 at 9.30pm on Channel NewsAsia; with encore telecasts on Fri, Mar 30 at 10.30pm, Sat, Mar 31 at 3.30pm and Mon, Apr 2 at 5.30pm. Trace the journey of the impossible dream of building Reflections at Keppel Bay has been transformed into reality. There will be a 4 page newspaper supplement on Mar 29 to annouce the completion of Reflections at Keppel Bay. Also, Keppel has constructed 3 show suites on actual units for viewing strictly by appointment.

so are you now more convicted to book a unit immediately after the hard sell by Daniel Libeskind

Watched the segment on tv.. So crap.. They talked about how great the skyscraper design was but they interviewed the owner who stayed in the lower floor units facing the sea.. To me i think the skycraper looks too much like a commercial building.. Not so cosy to stay in. Was this segment paid by developer?

love the design! Iconic! Serene n beautiful environment. best place to stay if one can afford a nice yatch to go along with it.

i learnt something called "Lift Core Wall" .....

I'm here now. Think I will fall asleep by the pool side.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    You bought? Or you selling? 2 bedder 1.4k psf is good, even if golf view. Congrats if you bought!

Looking for a unit there. Any chance of a $1300 psf golf course view?

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    More likely that 2 bedroom units were sold at below $1,400 psf or about $1.2 m during launch ... I know a few friends who bought at around $1.2m.

The $1.35 m unit sold in 2011 is on the 13th floor : not the 14th
    It now has a good view of the golf course : better than view of other units from low floor units.

Indeed $1.35m is a good price for high floor unit with unobstructed golf view in 2011 : but in 2012, a more likely price may be around $1.2m

Lesser Premium developments can get 2 bedroom units at about $900k ( see today's advertisements in newspapers )

That is easily a $ 400,000 premium for a 2 bedroom unit
    I'm rather serious at buying a unit at Reflections for $1.2m. I see that you're really knowledgeable on this project, can you recommend me the agent who has such unit? Most units I've seen are going for $1.5m.

I don't mind paying you a token sum if I could get one at $1.2m high floor unit with unobstructed golf view. I know it's temporary gold course but I'm fine with it at $1.2m

Quote Originally Posted by lufu
    I'm rather serious at buying a unit at Reflections for $1.2m. I see that you're really knowledgeable on this project, can you recommend me the agent who has such unit? Most units I've seen are going for $1.5m.

I don't mind paying you a token sum if I could get one at $1.2m high floor unit with unobstructed golf view. I know it's temporary gold course but I'm fine with it at $1.2m
    can recommend any good units you saw at $1.5m? all the units i was offered were about $2-3m, even after i told them my budget is less than 2m, those $%#$^$^ agents

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    can recommend any good units you saw at $1.5m? all the units i was offered were about $2-3m, even after i told them my budget is less than 2m, those $%#$^$^ agents

not great. those are 2 bedders with 'temporary' golf course view

hoping to find those $1.2M high floor golf course view mentioned by Heng

WTFFF.. at 1.2mil, tell me who is NOT SERIOUS about buying... $1mil condo price tag so common these days