Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3813181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

one talking abt own stay...2500psf 2000 3000 also ppl pay

one talking abt investment. same amt of capital better yield elsewhere even rent
    hdb yield tops all LMAO

I like the design of the place. Only gripes too many units. How s the rental take up for this project? Rental is on the high side I feel... Can rent in orchard for the same price. But I guess it's a choice if tenant want near sentosa.

Default 3148 listings in property guru : more than 2,000 for rent

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Only gripes too many units. How s the rental take up for this project? Rental is on the high side I feel... .
    3148 units listed : got duplicates as many agents advertised same units, etc

about 1,000 for Sale and double the number available for rental

see screenshot from propertyguru page today for details on the more than 2,000 units for rental ( duplicates exist ) and more than 1,000 for sale

will go down to take a look. my sense is, we still can wait to see how this situation will pan out ...

almost all foreigners stop buying and 60% LTV had squeezed out many local buyers. Only 5xxk quantum can sell like the guillemard edge?

Will foreigners accept 10% as the norm soon and start buying again?

After a long period of 5 years to complete Reflections, Keppel has finally made the move on Plot 3. Sales launching in May.

This is going to set new price benchmark in the precinct. And a step closer to Keppel's Masterplan.

Witness how a new project launch can strategically pull up and stabilize the prices of the surrounding 2 plots - Reflections and Caribbean.
    Last edited by orangeroad80; 21-02-12 at 01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeroad80

After a long period of 5 years to complete Reflections, Keppel has finally made the move on Plot 3. Sales launching in May.

This is going to set new price benchmark in the precinct. And a step closer to Keppel's Masterplan.

Witness how a new project launch can strategically pull up and stabilize the prices of the surrounding 2 plots - Reflections and Caribbean.
    assuming it is 99LH, when did the lease of plot 3 started?
    if top, then remaining lease is less than 90 years???

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    assuming it is 99LH, when did the lease of plot 3 started?
    if top, then remaining lease is less than 90 years???
    I think it should be starting from 2011. This plot of land is smaller, it should take 3 yrs to TOP. Remaining lease should be at least 94-95 yrs.

i tink hor....when keppel decide to launch tat last plot....they will top up the lease lor...just like livia, nv, palette lor....same same la

the last plot is the bestest plot......

reflection pricing actually not bad leh......just abit more den next door carribean.....but hor too bad foreigners barrier set up liao......if not reflection shd chiong up one lor upon TOP.....the swimming pool is too small i tot.....the clubhse is nice and if i were to buy one there, i will only go for the villas. tower block is nice to look at but not nice to stay inside.....tats how i feel after viewing some

Default Nothing can change NO view units, disappearing golf views, etc

No amount of waiting can change the view... if there is none to start off with... so the value can only go down with waiting............

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    will go down to take a look. my sense is, we still can wait to see how this situation will pan out ...
    Possible solution below ?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=13005&page=2
    I had let most of them go below market value to clear fast - averagely about 5% to 10% below market value for all.

As the number of units for sale / rent keep increasing .....with more agents running around without any results....

Ya, I also feel if it's for the foreigners barrier, the price should be accelerating up during this year of TOP. With Dow Jones and STI on a bull run and greece agreeing to eurozone deal, the economy looks more optimistic.

Reflections may not be the last plot, but I think it's likely the last point to have architectural buildings of such heights in keppel bay. The rest should be all low floors. This would make it unique among the plots. The next high floor (> 10 floors) which is so near the sea (w/o any roads separating like east coast) would be sentosa cove, which is priced much much higher.

I personally feel harbour front is nice location to stay in, not too near CBD which will remain me of my office and work, but not too far from CBD as well

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tink hor....when keppel decide to launch tat last plot....they will top up the lease lor...just like livia, nv, palette lor....same same la

the last plot is the bestest plot......

reflection pricing actually not bad leh......just abit more den next door carribean.....but hor too bad foreigners barrier set up liao......if not reflection shd chiong up one lor upon TOP.....the swimming pool is too small i tot.....the clubhse is nice and if i were to buy one there, i will only go for the villas. tower block is nice to look at but not nice to stay inside.....tats how i feel after viewing some

reflections owner muz be damn sian.. top at wrong time... just like when someone is born into a wrong country. Yes otherwise the price will be alot higher

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    reflections owner muz be damn sian.. top at wrong time... just like when someone is born into a wrong country. Yes otherwise the price will be alot higher
    how about other owners project who has yet to top ?

there are many more yet to or coming to top. everyone also in sway

Plot 3 got better view than carribean n reflections?
    But near 2 vivo dat s a sure

Last plot - nope
    Forgot d golf plot?
    Another 1100 units?

Default Amost 300 UNsold units w Developer : 1,129 less 839 in URA site

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$
    Plot 3 ?
    Last plot - nope
    Forgot d golf plot?
    Another 1100 units?
    300 units still not sold by Developer out of the 1,129 units in Reflections.
    Another 1,100 new units beside Reflections will definitely mean Reflections owners face stiff competition for Rental / Resale , etc...

Buy from Developer is always better ....Fresh 12 month warranty, discount packages, stamp duty absorption, furniture vouchers, rebates, etc.........

Furthermore, construction noise, dust and NEW tall blocks are going up in place of golf view.......thus disappearing golf view.....

Default Next CM ? since all failed to rein in RISING prices ?

Next Cooling measures coming ? Surely will be more effective in preventing more first-timers from rushing in .......witness the New Launches.....
    QUOTED from Samsara : """IMHO, the Punggol Watertown "success" may be the straw that has broken the proverbial camel's back:

a. MND will definitely whack the property market hard with the next CM

b. Many first-timer "investors" are plunging their savings into new launches; the resale market which is dominated by the more experienced investors is facing strong resistance which has manifested itself as drastic drops in volume and increased incidence of lowering of asking prices

c. the pool of buyers in the market is being depleted quite quickly now

d. the "greed" level in the property market is hitting new highs""""

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    maybe bro samsara knows something we dont...

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    300 units still not sold by Developer out of the 1,129 units in Reflections.
    Another 1,100 new units beside Reflections will definitely mean Reflections owners face stiff competition for Rental / Resale , etc...

Buy from Developer is always better ....Fresh 12 month warranty, discount packages, stamp duty absorption, furniture vouchers, rebates, etc.........

Furthermore, construction noise, dust and NEW tall blocks are going up in place of golf view.......thus disappearing golf view.....
    if i am not wrong, the developer have reserved units for rental apartments. You can see these units there being done up and there are some furniture on the balcony. The development should be quite popular with ang mor.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    if i am not wrong, the developer have reserved units for rental apartments. You can see these units there being done up and there are some furniture on the balcony. The development should be quite popular with ang mor.

my friend, staying there soon, told me...
    the 3 blocks of service apartment for 2 br starts at 9k/month, golf course view with 3 times per week housekeeping.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    my friend, staying there soon, told me...
    the 3 blocks of service apartment for 2 br starts at 9k/month, golf course view with 3 times per week housekeeping.
    Repeating the formula from Caribbean. They did the same thing before. That time 3+Study was leased out at $8.5K!! All the owners were laughing as it helped to push some of the tenants to owners. Caribbean was initially shun by many investors but eventually those who boarded the ship was well rewarded....they even gave us 2 years deferred payment AFTER TOP!!

This will be good for the support of exisiting owners of Reflection and indirectly even Carribbean. Well done Keppel! Those dreaming of massive price drop....hmm. This might turn out to be another `Caribbean in the making'

so can consider seahill? aso got serviced apts....lol

so can consider seahill? aso got serviced apts....lol
    Have never trusted FEO, will not bother to even touch their ppty. Always resort to creative marketing. One benefit though, if you notice, is that ppty still with unsold developer units AND the units are leased out by the developer, the development is usually very well maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    Have never trusted FEO, will not bother to even touch their ppty. Always resort to creative marketing. One benefit though, if you notice, is that ppty still with unsold developer units AND the units are leased out by the developer, the development is usually very well maintained.
    dun blacklist FEO la....wakakaka.....their projects ok wat.....i beginning to hate crapland projects.....wakakaka

i bot some of their past projects and make gd money although bot subsale instead of directly from them....haha

dun blacklist FEO la....wakakaka.....their projects ok wat.....i beginning to hate crapland projects.....wakakaka

i bot some of their past projects and make gd money although bot subsale instead of directly from them....haha
    No lah, so many developers out there, no need to choose FEO mah....personal fav: Wheelock, Bukit Sembawang, Keppel, Wingtai. Wont go wrong with these few developers.

No lah, so many developers out there, no need to choose FEO mah....personal fav: Wheelock, Bukit Sembawang, Keppel, Wingtai. Wont go wrong with these few developers.
    actually u mean the built quality of their completed projects?

all u mentioned is high end developers wor.....i dun like wingtai at all...they priced their project SUPER HIGH.....riverine by the park and forestKILL

so far i only worry about smaller unheard of developers in terms of built quality....oxley CMI!!!

Repeating the formula from Caribbean. They did the same thing before. That time 3+Study was leased out at $8.5K!! All the owners were laughing as it helped to push some of the tenants to owners. Caribbean was initially shun by many investors but eventually those who boarded the ship was well rewarded....they even gave us 2 years deferred payment AFTER TOP!!

This will be good for the support of exisiting owners of Reflection and indirectly even Carribbean. Well done Keppel! Those dreaming of massive price drop....hmm. This might turn out to be another `Caribbean in the making'
    Agree, I have the same thoughts too. Keppel has its strategies. All this form part of the Keppel Bay Masterplan which has gone through years of planning. It will be the flagship of the Keppel Land Residential, which will subsequently help them penetrate further into the high end market, together with Marina Bay Residences and Suites.

Default What's good for Wall Street is bad for Main Street ?

if i were to buy one there, i will only go for the villas. tower block is nice to look at but not nice to stay inside.....tats how i feel after viewing some
    Like your honest opinion....BUYER has to cater to interests of tenant or those who are going to stay inside the unit ....the layout, view, sun, etc...

So if it is " not nice to stay inside " ... how can owner benefit if the unit is not a CHOICE unit with SEAview ?

Difficult to "feel good" if visitor passes remark such as " pay so much for this lousy view ? " and asks why did you not get that unit that has a seaview ? or high enough to have unobstructed view ?

Or Common toilet without shower facility ? etc

Like your honest opinion....BUYER has to cater to interests of tenant or those who are going to stay inside the unit ....the layout, view, sun, etc...

So if it is " not nice to stay inside " ... how can owner benefit if the unit is not a CHOICE unit with SEAview ?

Difficult to "feel good" if visitor passes remark such as " pay so much for this lousy view ? " and asks why did you not get that unit that has a seaview ? or high enough to have unobstructed view ?

also another way of looking, the great view comes with a higher rental price and limited units. So if tenant still want to stay there, late comers have to settle for no view units still at cheaper rent. Unless owner want to move in one day, otherwise can't enjoy great view only can enjoy $$

lovely project. but pricy though...

Thanks to new developments around the area like harbour suites, skyline, and foresta, you will have to pay much more, with a more lousy view. They supported the prices of reflections, in order for reflections prices to mass drop, these project's prices have to collapse first.

Trust me, you are going to miss the boat soon, once plot 3 is launched.
    3 more months to think about it.

Keppel has mastermind the whole keppel bay development and has support from government in this development. Keppel is rich. They can easily hold 180 reflection units, furnished it, rent out and play with the market. And then launch plot 3 at the same time. It is proven to be a good strategy and a win-win for owners as well. As long as I know this is not the last plot, there would be gains surely.
    Last edited by orangeroad80; 24-02-12 at 11:24.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeroad80
    Thanks to new developments around the area like harbour suites, skyline, and foresta, you will have to pay much more, with a more lousy view. They supported the prices of reflections, in order for reflections prices to mass drop, these project's prices have to collapse first.

Trust me, you are going to miss the boat soon, once plot 3 is launched.
    3 more months to think about it.

Keppel has mastermind the whole keppel bay development and has support from government in this development. Keppel is rich. They can easily hold 180 reflection units, furnished it, rent out and play with the market. And then launch plot 3 at the same time. It is proven to be a good strategy and a win-win, their 'share-holders' who bought their development will also gain.
    is the price of reflections recession proof? how about in 2008-2009?