Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by iceflight
    The $1m drop in #21-78 is neither accurate nor true, more a technical issue of 2 processes going on at the same time, another eg is #14-78 lodged in Nov 2011, option was taken in August and completed on the same day the caveat is lodged, neither units are sold at loss and I wouldn't say there's much profits in it as well. More than 60% of 25 (Tower 1A) are sold. I cannot provide more details of transactions for confidentiality purpose.
    Bs. Check with agents. The high floors n larger units r at discounts.
    Owners just want 2 run

agents who play sentiments of buyers get screwed later. C who is faster 2 close discounted units.

I paid n checked realis. Dates of transactions r different
    Nt error. Realis shows everything unit number n sqm owner in private or hdb

2+ s = 2 + store.
    Those contractors smart alecs. Go put 1 aircon on top of d other block window view. Damn siao le.

At $1,400psf just PM me guys!

I just rented out a 2brm at Carribbean at over $5K pm (7 weeks on market) and am willing to take a bet on being able to get similar here.

A 2brm is not my dream home, but i can make the sums add up. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity
    If you are so keen to know how to make the pillar looks nice, assuming you own or consider buying a unit there, why don't you talk to an interior designer?
    Hello any1 here. Thot all property experts here or all ahpek ah sor here
    N some say many yrs property investment.

This forum no share? Pillar in bathroom ? Wht do u do. Towel hook? Draw dragon ? Dress up roman pillar? Still nxt 2 bathtub. So come out frm bathtub use as handle.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    i think you are right./... you should color the pillar with bright colors like PInk... and it is a sight to behold..

This pillar will sell in JAPAN..

*NSFW*... Fertility Festival...weird

This idea nt bad. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$
    Bs. Check with agents. The high floors n larger units r at discounts.
    Owners just want 2 run

agents who play sentiments of buyers get screwed later. C who is faster 2 close discounted units.

Check with agents?????? discounts????? well I'm talking only about Tower 1A, (25). The entire tower that was bought by the Taiwanese lady.

i talking in general..
    block 23. gd deal. dun sit in frt of ur pC n type

burnt me out last few days viewing. prices can ask way up or go way down
    nice view no pillar gd buy? pillar easily worth $3-5k if measured use psf LOL

time's up for financing?

Default 2012 : $1,987 psf, $ $1,551 psf, etc from URA web-site

Quote Originally Posted by iceflight
    Check with agents?????? discounts????? well I'm talking only about Tower 1A, (25). The entire tower that was bought by the Taiwanese lady.
    Many agents marketing for her : various discounts promised : high prices that you mention are duplicates, etc part of deceit to make prospects / buyers believe they got a good bargain ? since $1m drop for unit happens only in block 25 ??? Your explanation is so vague that it is hard to follow.

If only you can explain clearly.....what actually happened.....

Thus I tend to believe the 2012 caveat showing price drop for prime unit on high floor ....drop to below $2,000 psf

I am more inclined to believe the prices shown in attached from URA are true because they are psf submitted by developer to URA

The numbers of units with developer ... competition drive prices offered by owners down... especially units/s views blocked by other units....
    below 11th floor cannot see past the villa blocks....

Sea facing but NO seaview because trees have grown to above 15th floor ? standing on the 15th skybridge between 25 & 23 can still see trees blocking view...

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    Many agents marketing for her : various discounts promised : high prices that you mention are duplicates, etc part of deceit to make prospects / buyers believe they got a good bargain ? since $1m drop for unit happens only in block 25 ??? Your explanation is so vague that it is hard to follow.

If only you can explain clearly.....what actually happened.....

i already explained clearly why the $1mil drop happened, duplicate caveats which you do not believe. even after explaining, you say 2 years already on, they must have already fixed the system. you trust system instead of own cow sense. Even say to the extent like "hard to believe, but it is true".

Up to now, question directed at you "do you admit that you are wrong" still have no response. saying that you are wrong is really hard isnt it .

you may know Reflections in detail, but your analytical skills are lacking in some areas.

Let him be. You had done your part.

I am more interested to find out good deals and profit from it

Hello any1 here. Thot all property experts here or all ahpek ah sor here
    N some say many yrs property investment.

This forum no share? Pillar in bathroom ? Wht do u do. Towel hook? Draw dragon ? Dress up roman pillar? Still nxt 2 bathtub. So come out frm bathtub use as handle.
    Well, this forum is definitely for information sharing
    if you own or are looking to buy a unit there and the pillar does concerns you, guess most of the forumers here will be more than happy to share their ideas with you. But at the end of the day, it's your money so it may be prudent to talk to an interior designer for you million-dollar purchase

If your sole goal is to prove that the pillar is a incurable disease to this development by fishing out people's ideas and find faults in them, you may be just wasting people's time

So what's your intention?

Default psf ? total quantum ? "good deal " for 2 bedroom ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    Let him be. You had done your part.

I am more interested to find out good deals and profit from it
    Thanks. What is your idea of "good deal " in Reflections ?

Thanks. What is your idea of "good deal " in Reflections ?
    high floor above 20th floor with seaview at 1700-1800psf. Is it realistic? prefer 3bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    high floor above 20th floor with seaview at 1700-1800psf. Is it realistic? prefer 3bedder.
    Possible if there is market correction of 15 to 20%.

How likely will market correction 15-20% in the next six months? O, 50 or 100% chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by august
    Possible if there is market correction of 15 to 20%

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    How likely will market correction 15-20% in the next six months? O, 50 or 100% chance?
    Let the market forces/government measures dictate.

I will reassess the market condition again before taking the plunge if the price drop to my target price. If it does not drop at all, it is fine and move on from there and look for other opprtunities.

Well, this forum is definitely for information sharing
    if you own or are looking to buy a unit there and the pillar does concerns you, guess most of the forumers here will be more than happy to share their ideas with you. But at the end of the day, it's your money so it may be prudent to talk to an interior designer for you million-dollar purchase

If your sole goal is to prove that the pillar is a incurable disease to this development by fishing out people's ideas and find faults in them, you may be just wasting people's time

So what's your intention?
    hello no ideas ? next pls.
    20 lines 2 tell me no ideas.

buy n cheong la. if nt interested why write here. r u agent? if so gt some more gd deal or nt.

last 2 wks i saw 6 flr villa askg $1700 can go down ..agent said owner chow if mk $100k profit.

hello no ideas ? next pls.
    20 lines 2 tell me no ideas.

buy n cheong la. if nt interested why write here. r u agent? if so gt some more gd deal or nt.

last 2 wks i saw 6 flr villa askg $1700 can go down ..agent said owner chow if mk $100k profit.
    You have to understand that no one owes you an idea
    If you are really interested, get yourself a unit without those pillars; there are plenty of them in the Reflection, as long as you can afford it
    If a BMW 3 series is too small for you, get a 7 series or go for other brands; it won't help you at all to get a car that fits your need by complaining that BMW is a bad brand
    Last edited by SpinCity; 03-02-12 at 21:46.

You have to understand that no one owes you an idea
    If you are really interested, get yourself a unit without those pillars; there are plenty of them in the Reflection, as long as you can afford it
    If a BMW 3 series is too small for you, get a 7 series or go for other brands; it won't help you at all to get a car that fits your need by complaining that BMW is a bad brand
    U Dun seem 2 understand - 4/6 each for will c pillars each flr. 41 flrs. How many units hv pillars.
    Hello 80:20 rule
    This is a sharing forum. Nthg 2 share just ship out
    Smart Alec. U must hv a unit there. Izit? Fm start there r comments on pillars
    Wtf sweeping it under carpet ? won't help. Love d view bt most spend more time in unit. B practical. Trying 2 convince myself how 2 tackle dis pillar thingy
    Cant I. Save ur preaches.

Default 2012 URA site : $1,833 psf : below $1.5m / 1,500 psf

last 2 wks i saw 6 flr villa askg $1700 can go down ..
    Now there are agents asking more reasonable psf and absolute quantum.

The evidence of prices dropping can also be seen in the 2012 URA data:

2012 : $1,833 psf : URA site : below $1,987 psf of the first 2012 caveat

Units Below $1.5 m : there are even more units not shown in screenshot

Below $1,500 psf sub-sales

Developer psf at $1,692 psf in December 2011

Many Sub-sale Units at below $1.5 m in Dec 2011
    =========================================

Any member of public can see subsale unit done at $1.52m or $1,502 psf for a 1,012 sq ft unit in December 2011.
    --------------------------------------
    Other examples can be seen from the attached screenshots from URA data :

$1,692 psf from Developer in December 2011 : I believe with the recent launch of more units in December 2011, psf will be even more attractive.

U Dun seem 2 understand - 4/6 each for will c pillars each flr. 41 flrs. How many units hv pillars.
    Hello 80:20 rule
    This is a sharing forum. Nthg 2 share just ship out
    Smart Alec. U must hv a unit there. Izit? Fm start there r comments on pillars
    Wtf sweeping it under carpet ? won't help. Love d view bt most spend more time in unit. B practical. Trying 2 convince myself how 2 tackle dis pillar thingy
    Cant I. Save ur preaches.
    Do you want to buy up the whole development? If so, the pillars may be a concern to you
    If you only want to buy one or a few units there, just go for those layouts without pillars. with a unit without a pillar, you can enjoy the view while stay inside, can't you? why do you try to convince yourself to settle with something you don't like? in this case, the 80:20 rule does not apply to you at all. Pillars in other ppl's units are none of your business.
    Do you a favor, in case you have never used an interior designer: call a few ID shop to make appointments, bring the floor plan with you, and discuss with the interior designer on your concerns regarding the pillar. this shall be free. After meeting a few IDs you shall know how to deal with you. SERIOUSLY, I REALLY DOUBT THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING A UNIT THERE.
    However, I can do you a favor: you can mirror up the pillar so everything you look at it, you won't see the ugly pillar but the handsome richie$$; or, you can hang some paintings to decorate it. Worry about drilling a hole on the structure? Go to those art gallery to buy hanging tracks which can be fixed on the ceiling, this will solve your problem
    By the way, my profession and whether I own a unit there is or not none of your business as I don't try to sell to or buy from forumers here, you can save it.
    Oh, do you know that you are not "SHARING" anything as it is no secret that there are pillars in some of the units in the Reflection. Instead, you threw a question and ask for "FAVORS" from forumers here. Hope you understand

this pillar thingy is so amusing....

dun like pillar JUST DONT BUY LA

move on la cmon.....wakakakaka

Agent spin

80:20 definitely I buy d ones with pillars if I want 2. why go 4 20 if limited units

U damn naggy 4 an agent
    Save it
    No wonder interest is less n price instead of going up flat.
    Read my earlier posts I thot of smtg
    u worry others steal ur ideas damn Kiasu
    Just like moron B

Do you want to buy up the whole development? If so, the pillars may be a concern to you
    If you only want to buy one or a few units there, just go for those layouts without pillars. with a unit without a pillar, you can enjoy the view while stay inside, can't you? why do you try to convince yourself to settle with something you don't like? in this case, the 80:20 rule does not apply to you at all. Pillars in other ppl's units are none of your business.
    Do you a favor, in case you have never used an interior designer: call a few ID shop to make appointments, bring the floor plan with you, and discuss with the interior designer on your concerns regarding the pillar. this shall be free. After meeting a few IDs you shall know how to deal with you. SERIOUSLY, I REALLY DOUBT THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING A UNIT THERE.
    However, I can do you a favor: you can mirror up the pillar so everything you look at it, you won't see the ugly pillar but the handsome richie$$; or, you can hang some paintings to decorate it. Worry about drilling a hole on the structure? Go to those art gallery to buy hanging tracks which can be fixed on the ceiling, this will solve your problem
    By the way, my profession and whether I own a unit there is or not none of your business as I don't try to sell to or buy from forumers here, you can save it.
    Oh, do you know that you are not "SHARING" anything as it is no secret that there are pillars in some of the units in the Reflection. Instead, you threw a question and ask for "FAVORS" from forumers here. Hope you understand

Damn calculative wht favor.
    Giving is free.

wht's wrg wth d owners
    some bght ard $1400psf sell ard $1500psf
    4 dis project, make <$100K after stamp duty

CM came out wrg timing.
    i c mkt going up soon.mayb owners cant hold?

i hv d listing of all units nos..cannt post here
    wld want 2 share
    e.g. 02-3X bght $2500+ psf in 08/2007
    04-9X bght $1400+psf 08/2007
    06-5X bght $1300+ psf 08/2007

08-8X $1700+psf 09/2008

29-9X $1900+psf 01/2012 gd buy nice unit no.

Now there are agents asking more reasonable psf and absolute quantum.

The evidence of prices dropping can also be seen in the 2012 URA data:

2012 : $1,833 psf : URA site : below $1,987 psf of the first 2012 caveat

Units Below $1.5 m : there are even more units not shown in screenshot

Below $1,500 psf sub-sales

Developer psf at $1,692 psf in December 2011

Many Sub-sale Units at below $1.5 m in Dec 2011
    =========================================

Any member of public can see subsale unit done at $1.52m or $1,502 psf for a 1,012 sq ft unit in December 2011.
    --------------------------------------
    Other examples can be seen from the attached screenshots from URA data :

$1,692 psf from Developer in December 2011 : I believe with the recent launch of more units in December 2011, psf will be even more attractive.

wht's wrg wth d owners
    some bght ard $1400psf sell ard $1500psf
    4 dis project, make <$100K after stamp duty

CM came out wrg timing.
    i c mkt going up soon.mayb owners cant hold?

hey m i seeing things correctly?

u actually tink mkt is gg up??? y suddenly turned from a bear to a bull?

wtf

read article tht ABSD at 20%

siao la..like tht mkt resale standstill or drop.

who's d smart alec....

Default URA data : $1.46m in dec 2011 : a hundred caveats of $1.5m & below

Agent claims only very few units bought by owners at below $1.5m.

Can easily find a hundred such units

One unit was close to just $1m

See some extracts from URA ,,etc.

Thus have to be patient and meet more agents in order to have good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    hey m i seeing things correctly?

u actually tink mkt is gg up??? y suddenly turned from a bear to a bull?
    Wtf situations changed idiot or retards dun change.