Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes. Cliveden at Grange by CDL. One unit per floor.
    How big is the unit? any lap pool inside? Is there a need to share a lift with other unit? What is the going price psf?

beavis Guest

If Reflection at keppel can sell for $2550 psf at the highest, Cliveden, being at more prestigious GRANGE area can sell at $3000 psf isnt it??? Freehold somemore !!

Cliveden is surrounded by many luxury condo like Parkview eclat, beverly hill, the grange, grange residences, colonade. This is a very exclusive place I think.

not rich Guest

There are many rich people who make lousy investments but the $$$ is nothing to them. They do not depend on property prices to make their main income.

The moral of the story is: if you want to play with rich men's toys (property, stocks, and cars), make sure your main source of income is from somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    I know this person who has made many mistakes in property purchase. Actually he is one of my good friends. Dunno why? He always buys the wrong property.

First his mistake is to buy Kerrisdale last time. Big mistake cos until now Kerrisdale not sold out due to its red light district location. Also the leasehold Kerrisdale city view will be totally blocked by freehold City Sq. Kerrisdale has not seen its price rising even in this kind of hot property market. What else can u say abt this kind of condo?

Second his mistake is to buy Caribbean condo, but non elite unit. Means no view, and no good facing one. Now he is seeing others units selling for $1200 psf while his own asking for $900 psf also nobody want to buy. Have to beg people to buy.

Third his mistake is to buy Reflections. This one I no need to say any more lah. 1000 over units, lukewarm response, units thrown back, good luck to my dear friend lah.

With people like my dear friend, there will always be winners and losers in this property game.

keppel insider. Guest

Question Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

I find it ridiculous to even consider Reflections in the same league as Cairnhill, much less compare $psf prices. Absolutely ridiculous question. But what is even more ridiculous is the fact that the prices above are real! Leasehold Reflections more expensive than freehold Orchard!

I only want to know one thing: who are the ridiculous people buying Reflections at $2200 psf?
    I am a close associate with keppel top people. This i shouldn't say, but most people would already speculate this already. Keppel is a very large organisation with lots and lots of business contacts and partners be it here and overseas. If you have a lot of dealings and money made with keppel, sometimes you have to contribute something back. Like give free services, give high end Ktv sessions and dinners and sometimes pressured to buy properties launched by keppel. Take a guess who are the ones that buy the ridiculous priced units set by keppel? Even then, reflections have still not finished selling the first lot of 350units. Even with so much power and push behind the giant (keppel) they have a problem selling reflections. It goes to show, buyers are not blind, dumb and stupid. Overpriced with no upside, even ultra rich people will not be sucked in.

bungholio Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beavis
    If Reflection at keppel can sell for $2550 psf at the highest, Cliveden, being at more prestigious GRANGE area can sell at $3000 psf isnt it??? Freehold somemore !!

Cliveden is surrounded by many luxury condo like Parkview eclat, beverly hill, the grange, grange residences, colonade. This is a very exclusive place I think.
    Cliveden IS going to sell for MORE THAN $3000psf!

Very exclusive, considering each unit is so big, one per floor. But most of us can only dream about it lah.

beavis Guest

Ya lah. Dreaming only . If I got TOTO 1st prize , I will book 1 unit cliveden penthouse .

As for know, I am dreaming only.

Supporter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beavis
    Ya lah. Dreaming only . If I got TOTO 1st prize , I will book 1 unit cliveden penthouse .

As for know, I am dreaming only.

Buy TOTO or invest in the market to realise your dream.

Slow uptake Guest

Reflections uptake is very slow. Any news about how the units are selling now?

Adviser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    I know this person who has made many mistakes in property purchase. Actually he is one of my good friends. Dunno why? He always buys the wrong property.

First his mistake is to buy Kerrisdale last time. Big mistake cos until now Kerrisdale not sold out due to its red light district location. Also the leasehold Kerrisdale city view will be totally blocked by freehold City Sq. Kerrisdale has not seen its price rising even in this kind of hot property market. What else can u say abt this kind of condo?

Second his mistake is to buy Caribbean condo, but non elite unit. Means no view, and no good facing one. Now he is seeing others units selling for $1200 psf while his own asking for $900 psf also nobody want to buy. Have to beg people to buy.

Third his mistake is to buy Reflections. This one I no need to say any more lah. 1000 over units, lukewarm response, units thrown back, good luck to my dear friend lah.

With people like my dear friend, there will always be winners and losers in this property game.

Quote Originally Posted by Geet De Clercq
    Minister is bullish about growth potential but says land and labour costs must stay competitive
    Geert De Clercq + Mia Shanley
    Reuters
    Singapore
    4 May 2007

Singapore can exceed its 3 to 5% growth potential over the next five to eight years, .................... that the government is not worried about inflation despite a planned two percentage point increase in the goods and services tax, a tight labour market, and a red-hot property market.

He said .................... said that rising property prices and higher salaries were a logical consequence of such policies, but added Singapore would remain competitive with other financial centres.

"We are quite confident that we will remain a lower-cost city among the high-value cities of the world. Amongst the financial centres of the world, we will remain lower cost for quite some time to come," he said, adding that office space costs were still about a third of those in London, 40% of those in Hong Kong and about 60% of those in Tokyo.

He said that the planned new financial centre at the city's waterfront Marina Bay would ease price pressure on office space. He also said that the government would not be shy to intervene in the property market to curb excessive price inflation but said "we are not anywhere near that yet."

"We are quite comfortable with the present stage of the cycle because the mass market is not involved in the frenzy," he said.

Roy, no mistake in buying lah. You should also buy some more.

1. The government is not worried about the red-hot property market.

2. Rising property prices are a logical consequence of good economy policies.

3. We are still a lower-cost city among the global financial centres. We are about a 1/3 of London, 40% of HongKong and about 60% of Tokyo.

4. We are not anywhere near the point of excessive price inflation in property market.

5. The government is comfortable as the mass market is not involved in the frenzy.

This is a golden opportunity for you to increase you wealth. Do it now!

FO Guest

Thumbs down Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

This website full of investors, gamblers and property agents that think that people will get brainwashed and start buying anything. So that their commitments at stake will reap in more money for them.
    This website has a bunch of Motherfxxkin axxholes with brains filled with shXt from the toilet in istana.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FO
    This website full of investors, gamblers and property agents that think that people will get brainwashed and start buying anything. So that their commitments at stake will reap in more money for them.
    This website has a bunch of Motherfxxkin axxholes with brains filled with shXt from the toilet in istana.
    What is the point getting so angry?
    As the saying goes, "rich gets richer and poor gets poorer"
    Those can be persuaded easily to take the plunge, probably derserve to be poor. It is good for them any way. Believe me, poor man has less stressful life than welthy man. If they are poor, they can just focus on buying toto and 4D every week

As to the property, in mid-90s, many lost money, in 2000-01, many thought the rebound had arrived and decided to jump in and lost some more again. This time, everyone thinks it is safe, let's see

Seng Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FO

You want to fight, we fight.
    You want to scold, we scold.
    I not scare of you. Come!

You want to be poor, don't drag me into water.
    $$$$$$
    Ha ha ha!

Reflection! Reflection! Reflection!
    $! $! $!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Seng
    You want to fight, we fight.
    You want to scold, we scold.
    I not scare of you. Come!

You want to be poor, don't drag me into water.
    $$$$$$
    Ha ha ha!

Reflection! Reflection! Reflection!
    $! $! $!
    So need to talk like that
    As long as you are prepared to loose
    You got nothing to worry
    Who knows, you may make a bundle from your unit at Reflection

ïnsider Guest

Mr Ku Swee Yong of Savills says, NO BUBBLE!

Why? Cos only rich people buying. Even the speculation, which forms only a small fraction of total transactions, is confined only to the rich. Losing the 1% option money is not a problem for them.

Don't worry so much Reflection owners.
    Please come back to this posting 12 months from now and tell me if your property value have gone up.
    It will!

PropNex head has already said "can buy"!
    Savills chief has just said "no bubble"!

You would rather listen to loses?
    I guess not.

Unregistered Guest

reflections is not any condo project... this value of this project is condo+golf+marine+ir... the value will probably set in when sentosa IR is completed... unfortunately a lot of retail potential investors were priced out of this project ...

SAD TRUTH Guest

Singaporeans are brained wash by the media, this year can go up by 20%, next year by 30%. All these are ambiguous statements thru our Media by our polictitions and institutions that gain from it. They are just interested in making the broad public go into a buying frenzy and pick up all the overpriced launches. Because when the broad market picks up, guess you gain the most? We are just individuals. They are Gov, developers, institutions, banks and property transaction companies.

Gov gains by releasing land at extremly high prices that were either aquired cheap or even free.
    Developers gains by selling new launches at ridiculous prices, plus raise the prices of TOPed projects that still have unsold units.
    Instituions gains by buying up prime properties here and justify the purchaces by issuing shares(IPO) or diluting the share value by issuing more. Buy up more and more to push prices up as to wait for the right time for release. The best part is the money they use for these purchases are not even their money, haha, it is the public money again. Property Reits involved.
    Banks needless to say. Property market boom = Super business for banks.
    Raise interest rate, push out more bank loans....
    Property companies will get their cut/commision on every sale. The more the transactions, the more the profit.
    These are the people that say the market is booming. sounds like they have alot in stake to be un-bias when reporting news don't you think so?

SAD TRUTH

LB Kwek Guest

"We may be witnessing the biggest real estate boom in the history of Singapore."

- Tuesday, 8 May 07

Adviser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SAD TRUTH
    Singaporeans are brained wash by the media, this year can go up by 20%, next year by 30%. All these are ambiguous statements thru our Media by our polictitions and institutions that gain from it. They are just interested in making the broad public go into a buying frenzy and pick up all the overpriced launches. Because when the broad market picks up, guess you gain the most? We are just individuals. They are Gov, developers, institutions, banks and property transaction companies.

Gov gains by releasing land at extremly high prices that were either aquired cheap or even free.
    Developers gains by selling new launches at ridiculous prices, plus raise the prices of TOPed projects that still have unsold units.
    Instituions gains by buying up prime properties here and justify the purchaces by issuing shares(IPO) or diluting the share value by issuing more. Buy up more and more to push prices up as to wait for the right time for release. The best part is the money they use for these purchases are not even their money, haha, it is the public money again. Property Reits involved.
    Banks needless to say. Property market boom = Super business for banks.
    Raise interest rate, push out more bank loans....
    Property companies will get their cut/commision on every sale. The more the transactions, the more the profit.
    These are the people that say the market is booming. sounds like they have alot in stake to be un-bias when reporting news don't you think so?

SAD TRUTH

Aiyoh! That day I told you to buy what!
    In fact, the whole world told you to buy what!
    See what happened now?

If you buy then, you would not crying now.
    Anyway, not too late for you lah. Luckily, you still have time.
    Don't repeat the same mistake again!
    Go grab something.
    Go now!

Cool Re: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

I just recieved a call from my agent doing detail at reflections. He just told me of 3 more units thrown back by the preview buyers.
    1 unit 17flr facing IR, seaview, no blockage going @ $1900+psf
    1 unit 10 flr semi IR view, partial blockage @ $1700+psf
    1 unit 8 flr golf view, full view @ $1400+psf
    Anyone desperate to buy this can go down and check with them. Personally i wouldn't even bother. Go luck to all reflections investors and flippers, you will really need it.

Showroom Hopper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972
    I just recieved a call from my agent doing detail at reflections. He just told me of 3 more units thrown back by the preview buyers.
    1 unit 17flr facing IR, seaview, no blockage going @ $1900+psf
    1 unit 10 flr semi IR view, partial blockage @ $1700+psf
    1 unit 8 flr golf view, full view @ $1400+psf
    Anyone desperate to buy this can go down and check with them. Personally i wouldn't even bother. Go luck to all reflections investors and flippers, you will really need it.
    On!
    Take the 8th-floor golf-course-view one.
    Seeya!

LB Kwek Guest

Default Confident About The Ongoing Property Bull Market

"Retaining a portion of units in residential developments makes sense also because residential rentals are set to appreciate further on the back of leasing demand created by the influx of foreign talent into Singapore."

- 10 May 2007

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Confident About The Ongoing Property Bull Market

Quote Originally Posted by LB Kwek
    "Retaining a portion of units in residential developments makes sense also because residential rentals are set to appreciate further on the back of leasing demand created by the influx of foreign talent into Singapore."

- 10 May 2007
    Lots of excuses for everything. Haha'. lame

LB Kwek Guest

Default Re: Confident About The Ongoing Property Bull Market

Lots of excuses for everything. Haha'. lame

You are not even worth to lick my Maybach tires!

Unregistered Guest

anybody heard when keppel is launching phase 2

Unregistered Guest

not anytime soon. still have plenty of unsold units from phase 1

Buyer Guest

No need to check.
    Just go down showroom and buy one.
    If you wait, it will go into the next gear and may hit 300 km/h soon.
    Must do it before that.

bullish Guest

light at cairnhill no more $2K psf. more like $2600-2800psf.even leonie going for $2500psf already. when scotts square launches at >$4Kpsf orchard will see a revision of prices again.

99 yr sentosa, marina are all concept plays whereas orchard will always be blue-chip.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bullish
    light at cairnhill no more $2K psf. more like $2600-2800psf.even leonie going for $2500psf already. when scotts square launches at >$4Kpsf orchard will see a revision of prices again.

99 yr sentosa, marina are all concept plays whereas orchard will always be blue-chip.
    but recent caveats for the light are all below 2k psf... asking prices are just ridiculous. no wonder no transactions.

Observer. Guest

but recent caveats for the light are all below 2k psf... asking prices are just ridiculous. no wonder no transactions.
    Caveats have a few months delay.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Observer.
    Caveats have a few months delay.
    last year, the caveats seem to take longer to show up but this year, my latest experience shows that caveats are appearing at ura site within 3 weeks. exercised my option in early apr and the caveat showed up before may.