Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections at Keppel Bay (D4, 99 Years, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    read this thread.
    Same problem
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=6876

that period CM4 already in effect. kena SSD 16% if sell within 1 year.
    Thanks for the link.

So the problem lies on the contract dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    Thanks for the link.

So the problem lies on the contract dates.
    the problem lies in the data provider. damn bloody lazy. URA no such problem.

Default URA also shows $ 1m drop in price for stack 78

see attached file from ura site showing $ 1 million price drop for unit in same month.

2009 article : any service provider would have rectified issue by now ( 2011 ) : truth is stranger than fiction ? Hard to believe but there are numerous such price drops for Reflections.

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    see attached file from ura site showing $ 1 million price drop for unit in same month.

2009 article : any service provider would have rectified issue by now ( 2011 ) : truth is stranger than fiction ? Hard to believe but there are numerous such price drops for Reflections.
    Different of 2 weeks, if a person change their mind, just dont exercise OTP.
    what sane person would exercise OTP and 1 week later sold it off at 19% loss, BSD+SSD.

guess URA standards are going down too.maybe too much transactions until system hang or quality of FT working there.

if you want to spend the money, go to SLA website and pay $$ for the caveat info.

I had ever emailed URA a few times before before regarding such low prices and other discrepancies., they said they will check with SLA and at the same time, they will remove it from the system.

what data provider you using?
    the cut-and-paste doesnt look like the free URA data (no unit number provided) or URA REALIS, will have more data fields.

BIMBW

I get this deja vu feeling this project is rivergate all over again... a few firesale units and once things stabilise... it will be 2000 psf project...

What do forummers think? is 2000 psf too high?

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    I get this deja vu feeling this project is rivergate all over again... a few firesale units and once things stabilise... it will be 2000 psf project...

What do forummers think? is 2000 psf too high?
    I believe these units are those 2 bedder least desired ones facing west, facing other towers, golf course view. Hence the lower psf. The more sought after ones facing sea, facing east, facing sentosa etc dont think will drop below $2k psf.

Default Consistent data from URA, etc : 78 is seafacing

attached gif : users can get same data from URA web-site : convince yourself that URA , etc are indeed consistent

Data entered only after exercise of option : i.e. already made up mind by paying option money

stack 78 faces the sea : easily one of the best stacks in Reflections so I understand why it is difficult to accept a one million dollars drop in price

It is best to clarify with the relevant authorities if it is important to you.

Default Reflections

I have moved into the development already and I'm enjoying myself. I've been to quite a few condos and i think it would be rated amongst the top few in Singapore.

The finishings are also superb and what you see in the showroom is what you get.

wtf ..wht r u going 2 do wth d pillars?

say all u want if u hv a 1 metre wide pillar standing in ur living room/master bedroom/bath room?

lmao
    outside is 7 star but u r staying in d f...g condo most of d time

ppl buy in2 this project becoz of view...sea view nt much problemo

bt tough 4 those units facing d tower, villa roof top.. golf view nt so bad for few yrs

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$

say all u want if u hv a 1 metre wide pillar standing in ur living room/master bedroom/bath room?

lmao
    Apparently, not all units have that 'pillar' issue but at some hotels that I have stayed in before, having a pillar is not exactly that bad. One used it as an architectural statement, cladding it with bamboo veneer, and another simply painted it a bright colour to make it look good. Actually, anything can be made to look good (or bad).

One thing for sure in this project - it has an incredible surrounding. It is either flanked by a 'river' next to Carribean, therefore having a river+yacht view, or it is facing the sea, or facing Mount Faber or the golf course. In other condos, facing anyone of these will be considered a huge plus. The golf course feels like an extension of the gardens of Reflections and makes the entire complex feel very spacious and open.

As this was conceptualised roughly the same period when Daniel Liberskind worked on his winning design for the Freedom Tower at the 9/11 site in NYC, one can't help but wonder if we are actually seeing what the new WTC could have been? (because his work though won the competition, the design was not used in the end).

Those who own a unit here will feel a class beyond the first. They don't even need to explain how successful they are.

to each of his own.. would you rather have 2 pillars or many many bay windows

lmao
    pillars are not an issue if the units are very spacious.

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    Apparently, not all units have that 'pillar' issue but at some hotels that I have stayed in before, having a pillar is not exactly that bad. One used it as an architectural statement, cladding it with bamboo veneer, and another simply painted it a bright colour to make it look good. Actually, anything can be made to look good (or bad). .
    I saw a few units over the weekend. The pillars are in the "outside units", units in the center do not have pillars (or at least the units i saw in the center did not).

One of units I saw, a center unit, 2 bedder around the 15 floor (think it was Stack A, the one bought - and sold - by the Taiwanese lady) was actually better than the 2 bedder showflat! Simply but gorgeously furnished in had a regular design and no column. Great view of the marina, though if one is really picky a bit blocked at the bottom by the Villa units in from.

Asking $3.5 million though....Crazy

Default 25 = tower of Taiwanese lady : U may have seen stack 78 ?

Quote Originally Posted by 8kenshin
    I saw a few units over the weekend.

One of units I saw, a center unit, 2 bedder around the 15 floor (think it was Stack A, the one bought - and sold - by the Taiwanese lady) was actually better than the 2 bedder showflat! .

Great view of the marina, though if one is really picky a bit blocked at the bottom by the Villa units in from.

Tower 25 = your stack A ( Taiwanese lady )
    It is the same tower where the $ 1m drop in price was shown in caveats lodged : Towards end of 2011, good sea facing units such as #14-78 and #13-78 also show price drops in the caveats lodged. ( see attached file )

1 flr 4 corner units out of 5/6 will definitely hv pillars

bamboo veneers -- clash wth modern/steel finishing?
    paint bright color - stands out even more ppl walk in straight zoom at pillar
    any othr bright ideas???

surrounding same as carribean
    stay more hrs in condo unit than outside.

facing golf course /garden soon gone-le. project up on golf course soon
    some villa units face tower blocks..jialat feels like giant looking ovr midget

which unit u own? tower/villa

di u c pool nt enuf. 2 pools 1 small 1 big 4 1100units if X2 = 2200 occupants using pool
    tht's alot

Quote Originally Posted by reuters
    Apparently, not all units have that 'pillar' issue but at some hotels that I have stayed in before, having a pillar is not exactly that bad. One used it as an architectural statement, cladding it with bamboo veneer, and another simply painted it a bright colour to make it look good. Actually, anything can be made to look good (or bad).

One thing for sure in this project - it has an incredible surrounding. It is either flanked by a 'river' next to Carribean, therefore having a river+yacht view, or it is facing the sea, or facing Mount Faber or the golf course. In other condos, facing anyone of these will be considered a huge plus. The golf course feels like an extension of the gardens of Reflections and makes the entire complex feel very spacious and open.

As this was conceptualised roughly the same period when Daniel Liberskind worked on his winning design for the Freedom Tower at the 9/11 site in NYC, one can't help but wonder if we are actually seeing what the new WTC could have been? (because his work though won the competition, the design was not used in the end).

Those who own a unit here will feel a class beyond the first. They don't even need to explain how successful they are.

Tower 25 = your stack A ( Taiwanese lady )
    It is the same tower where the $ 1m drop in price was shown in caveats lodged : Towards end of 2011, good sea facing units such as #14-78 and #13-78 also show price drops in the caveats lodged. ( see attached file )

Can't recall the number, but confirmed it was the Taiwanese lady block. The unit was apparently in the third set of hands, the Taiwanese lady had sold and the precious owner had sold, both supposedly for a profit. The current owner was looking to exit at a profit, or if not possible, to rent out.

I'm not sure if the agent I was talking to really knew, but he seemed to think that the Taiwanese lady had disposed of about 1/3 her units.

I saw a few units over the weekend. The pillars are in the "outside units", units in the center do not have pillars (or at least the units i saw in the center did not).

One of units I saw, a center unit, 2 bedder around the 15 floor (think it was Stack A, the one bought - and sold - by the Taiwanese lady) was actually better than the 2 bedder showflat! Simply but gorgeously furnished in had a regular design and no column. Great view of the marina, though if one is really picky a bit blocked at the bottom by the Villa units in from.

$3.5m - can buy 2 units in carribean facing marina also
    wait 4 phase 3 - nearer 2 vivo/harborfront.

any1 hear cooling measures coming out? more relaxed? cheong oredi ah

Quote Originally Posted by august
    pillars are not an issue if the units are very spacious.
    c d pillar in bathroom. how spacious can ur bathroom be?
    but wht u do with it? color it bright?

GC bungalows make sense with roman pillars
    but condo..unless u talk abt 2000+sq ft. at $3k psf- $6m sea view

Can't recall the number, but confirmed it was the Taiwanese lady block. The unit was apparently in the third set of hands, the Taiwanese lady had sold and the precious owner had sold, both supposedly for a profit. The current owner was looking to exit at a profit, or if not possible, to rent out.

I'm not sure if the agent I was talking to really knew, but he seemed to think that the Taiwanese lady had disposed of about 1/3 her units.
    cheong ah..cooling measure on foreigner ABSD if relaxed..3rd owner can sell for $3k psf.

sounds like stock mkt. STI shooting up..

Default 25: only 14th floor & below got 2 brm : 79,78, 76 & 75

25 is her tower : since 2 bedroom units are on or below 14th floor in tower 25, units can be 79, 78, 76 and 75

On entering #14-75, can only see the large underbelly of the #15-skybridge.
    At #14-79, afternoon sun and poor layout as in #14-75 ( mirror image ? )

#14-76 ( golf course view : temporary as will soon be blocked by new buildings ? )

78 is best stack ( but only from 11th upwards as villa blocks view for lower floors ) So likely best units are the #14-78 and #13-78

Thus asking price of $3.5m for 2 bedroom is indeed ....as most are sold at about $1.5m.

Assuming we use 15th floor caveats of other towers :

#15-94 $1.43m ($1,416 psf )
    #15-91 $1.66m ( $1,481 psf )
    #15-74 $1.58m ( $1,566 psf )

15th floor is higher than any of the 2 brm units in tower 25

25 is her tower : since 2 bedroom units are on or below 14th floor in tower 25, units can be 79, 78, 76 and 75

On entering #14-75, can only see the large underbelly of the #15-skybridge.
    At #14-79, afternoon sun and poor layout as in #14-75 ( mirror image ? )

#14-76 ( golf course view : temporary as will soon be blocked by new buildings ? )

78 is best stack ( but only from 11th upwards as villa blocks view for lower floors ) So likely best units are the #14-78 and #13-78

Thus asking price of $3.5m for 2 bedroom is indeed ....as most are sold at about $1.5m.

Assuming we use 15th floor caveats of other towers :

#15-94 $1.43m ($1,416 psf )
    #15-91 $1.66m ( $1,481 psf )
    #15-74 $1.58m ( $1,566 psf )

15th floor is higher than any of the 2 brm units in tower 25
    Wow, you really know your units!

I was just there to see how the development turned out, not with a cheque book and did not pay as much attention to the unit details. There was definitely a direct sea view, I can picture the exact view in my mind. The unit was about 150 meters from the clubhouse.

Maybe it was a three bedder...I think the unit was 1,200sqft or so from the way I picture in my memory with bedrooms on the left as you enter.

Sorry a bit fuzzy, I saw a few units that day and was following a mainland Chinese group with the agent speaking in mandarin chinese to them.

1 flr 4 corner units out of 5/6 will definitely hv pillars

bamboo veneers -- clash wth modern/steel finishing?
    paint bright color - stands out even more ppl walk in straight zoom at pillar
    any othr bright ideas???

surrounding same as carribean
    stay more hrs in condo unit than outside.

facing golf course /garden soon gone-le. project up on golf course soon
    some villa units face tower blocks..jialat feels like giant looking ovr midget

which unit u own? tower/villa

di u c pool nt enuf. 2 pools 1 small 1 big 4 1100units if X2 = 2200 occupants using pool
    tht's alot
    If you are so keen to know how to make the pillar looks nice, assuming you own or consider buying a unit there, why don't you talk to an interior designer?

is the area occupied by the huge pillar included in the strata title?

You may have seen a 3 bedroom or bigger unit around the 15th floor.

Your agent is unlikely to have told you the truth as the attached caveats show that units about the 15th floor were subsale at lower prices than before.

Apparently tower 25 units are priced so high that subsale is possible only when seller is prepared to accept losses as seen in attached caveats

Likely buyers are foreigners who bought on impulse ?

c d pillar in bathroom. how spacious can ur bathroom be?
    but wht u do with it? color it bright?

GC bungalows make sense with roman pillars
    but condo..unless u talk abt 2000+sq ft. at $3k psf- $6m sea view
    i think you are right./... you should color the pillar with bright colors like PInk... and it is a sight to behold..

This pillar will sell in JAPAN..

*NSFW*... Fertility Festival...weird

Default 2012 URA 1st caveat shows $400k loss? 2,134 psf to 1,987 psf

1st caveat in 2012 URA records is a drop in price from $ 5m to $4.6m
    or from $2,134 psf to $1,987 psf

This is a very good facing unit on high floor : # 29 and with nice auspicious number 98

Imagine the price drop for units on lower floors and those without nice views ?

Cooling measures working ?

This is a very good facing unit on high floor : # 29 and with nice auspicious number 98

hello,
    please check with URA. No such thing as so many units in Reflection drop until so drastic, like the caveats you posted recently.
    I have emailed URA and have received the following reply:

Thank you for your feedback. We have investigated and confirmed that the 3 transactions below were lodged by the sub-purchaser after he/she signed a fresh agreement with the developer. However, in lodging the caveat, the sub-purchaser quoted the price paid by the original purchaser instead of the sub-sale price. We have therefore removed these records since they do not reflect the actual transaction price for the sub-sale.

1) unit number 21-78 caveated 2011-11-15 psf $2354.

2) unit number 14-78 caveated 2011-11-25 psf $2269

3) unit number 13-78 caveated 2011-11-03 psf $2257

Thank you.

Heng, can you email to URA to ask them to remove the other records that you find duplicate transactions? thanks in advance.

I had mentioned it is best to clarify with the relevant authorities instead of playing a guessing game over here.