Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for duplex penthouse up to 900k, any suggestion?

Default Looking for duplex penthouse up to 900k, any suggestion?

Hi all, i'm a HDB upgrader looking at for a duplex penthouse up to 900k, preferably in D15, any agent here wants to help me out? been looking for the past few weeks but mostly are still in the 600 to 750psf range.

suburbia Guest

u can try the suburbs with that price. Plenty of penthouses for u to choose in jurong, choa chu kang, yishun, changi, woodlands etc for u to choose for 900k.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolueeleh
    Hi all, i'm a HDB upgrader looking at for a duplex penthouse up to 900k, preferably in D15, any agent here wants to help me out? been looking for the past few weeks but mostly are still in the 600 to 750psf range.

Have gone down that path too, but those are mostly big developments and 99yrs, couldnt find any that is peaceful and quiet

Base on the 900k budget for a duplex penthouse, Telok Kurah seem to be the only place in D15 that might match. But why DP? Any reason?

because roof terrace are great for reading the newspaper on sunday morning and privacy from in-laws, any projects gonna top soon in that area? hoping to catch a flipper on DPS

I do have some really good buys for duplex penthouses available but might be kinda off your budget. got one unit even has buy one get one kinda thingy.. drop me a call @ 82818888 should you be still keen in it.

Pet

Penthouse Lover Guest

because roof terrace are great for reading the newspaper on sunday morning and privacy from in-laws, any projects gonna top soon in that area? hoping to catch a flipper on DPS
    Good choice, dude. I am one proud owner of penthouse with large roof terrace for fine alfresco dining and jacuzzi soaking. D15 is good esp among Katong, Joo Chiat or Telok Kurau area cos surrounding are all low rise apartments or landed houses due to plot ratio control. U can enjoy good windy unblocked view of the surroundings, and may even catch a glimpse of the fireworks from National Stadium.

However, $900K budget is going to be pretty tight to find one ideal unit in this area. Just a normal 2 or 3 bdroom (non-penthouse type) will set u off for $750K minimum. Chances are you need to reduce the size of your unit or find new launches and quickly grap the penthse first at good price or u hv to increase ur budget.

Penthouses that just TOPed in this areas are going at at least $1.1M subsale at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse Lover
    Good choice, dude. I am one proud owner of penthouse with large roof terrace for fine alfresco dining and jacuzzi soaking. D15 is good esp among Katong, Joo Chiat or Telok Kurau area cos surrounding are all low rise apartments or landed houses due to plot ratio control. U can enjoy good windy unblocked view of the surroundings, and may even catch a glimpse of the fireworks from National Stadium.

However, $900K budget is going to be pretty tight to find one ideal unit in this area. Just a normal 2 or 3 bdroom (non-penthouse type) will set u off for $750K minimum. Chances are you need to reduce the size of your unit or find new launches and quickly grap the penthse first at good price or u hv to increase ur budget.

Penthouses that just TOPed in this areas are going at at least $1.1M subsale at this moment.
    HI PENTHHOUSE LOVER , long time no see ur inputs .

Guess u will onli speak in regards to penthhouse issue ..
    I am a also penthhouse to be proud owner .
    hahaha . hope u can be one penthhouse owner soon too .

GOd bless ..

Hi all Penthouse lovers, currently have the following penthouse units available:

1) Casero@Dunman - 2+1 Duplex/1549sqft/Asking 950psf
    2) Esta - 5Bdrm(Single)/2960sqft/Asking $1050psf
    3) One Amber - 4Bdrm/2777sqft/Asking $1100psf
    4) Mera East - 3+1duplex/2034sqft/Asking less than $700psf

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse Lover

right on bro, but i am wat ppl called a "bottom fisher" patience is key in these kind of market sentiment now, hoping to catch a big fat grouper

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Hi all Penthouse lovers, currently have the following penthouse units available:

1) Casero@Dunman - 2+1 Duplex/1549sqft/Asking 950psf
    2) Esta - 5Bdrm(Single)/2960sqft/Asking $1050psf
    3) One Amber - 4Bdrm/2777sqft/Asking $1100psf
    4) Mera East - 3+1duplex/2034sqft/Asking less than $700psf
    i have already went and view the unit in mera east, it was marketed by the owner himself, liked the layout, very spacious. but too close to changi road need to hv double glaze windows. but unit too big for me although psf is very attractive.

Near to the road is not really nice..
    Especially along changi...
    I'm sure you will hear a lot of "VROOOOOOOOOM" at night...
    motorcycles and cars who like to let pple know their presence..

Anyway, if got budget of $1.5mil, is it possible to get a penthouse near MRT stations or shopping centre?

Quote Originally Posted by focus

Anyway, if got budget of $1.5mil, is it possible to get a penthouse near MRT stations or shopping centre?
    yes i think so, i saw a posting on another website D19 the sunshine, freehold, penthouse asking for 1.15mil, 2000+ sqft, walk past 4 hdb blk to MRT, but cant seem to get that website agent to reply me

Thumbs up

Hi, you may wanna consider my Casero@Dunman. Its 5mins to future dakato mrt and old airport market. Freehold & Your $1.5,il budget still got change back.

Pet

Thanks. i'm more interested in CURRENT MRT then future.
    It's owner occupied and I am more interested in daily needs to be met from day 1.

It's owner occupied and I am more interested in daily needs to be met from day 1.
    then you need to buy somewhere near kemangan MRT

yes i think so, i saw a posting on another website D19 the sunshine, freehold, penthouse asking for 1.15mil, 2000+ sqft, walk past 4 hdb blk to MRT, but cant seem to get that website agent to reply me
    Well, did you get your dream home?

Anyway, is the 4 hdb blk away means vertically 4 hdb blocks or horizontally 4 Hdb blocks.. kekeke...

Costa Este, 3 bedroom. Duplex Penthouse. Asking 1.24m

Well, did you get your dream home?

Anyway, is the 4 hdb blk away means vertically 4 hdb blocks or horizontally 4 Hdb blocks.. kekeke...
    4 blk vertical, so longer walk, but biggest drawback is that it is too close to serangoon flyover and HDB blocks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    Costa Este, 3 bedroom. Duplex Penthouse. Asking 1.24m
    been to that one too, do not have master bedroom on roof terrace and price too expensive, so no go again

been to that one too, do not have master bedroom on roof terrace and price too expensive, so no go again
    NO!!

The 3 bedroom , master bedroom is on the roof terrance. who says it isnt .

It is my friend . !!

Quote Originally Posted by jaded
    NO!!

The 3 bedroom , master bedroom is on the roof terrance. who says it isnt .

It is my friend . !!
    ok sorry, must have been misled by the agent, anyway its still too expensive for me

ok sorry, must have been misled by the agent, anyway its still too expensive for me

You were not misguided by the agent concerned. The balance PH units are having roof terrace on the upper deck without rooms.

Pet

Wow Guest

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) at Florence Road for subsale. Going for 1.28mil neg which is relatively cheap (717 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Its is between kovan MRT and Hougang MRT. About 6-8 min walk to the 2 MRTs. 2 bedroom below, master and family area and terrace on the second level.

Wooooo... Hoooooo...

Not buying property anymore, cannot find anything reasonably priced, let the bloody property market crash

Lilac Guest

Wooooo... Hoooooo...

Not buying property anymore, cannot find anything reasonably priced, let the bloody property market crash
    Then forever dont buy better...As all the new MRT lines are coming up,some properties will appreciate again.Rem,prices may not drop so significantly as before...AND if the owners have holding power,they will still continue to call for high price.It's a buyer's world,but don't forget the sellers have the calling power unless they cannot hold...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilac
    Then forever dont buy better...As all the new MRT lines are coming up,some properties will appreciate again.Rem,prices may not drop so significantly as before...AND if the owners have holding power,they will still continue to call for high price.It's a buyer's world,but don't forget the sellers have the calling power unless they cannot hold...
    I would rather wait, then later cry

ppl Guest

I would rather wait, then later cry

WAIT long LONG...

Quote Originally Posted by ppl
    WAIT long LONG...
    6 to 9 months consider long?

Wooooo... Hoooooo...

U can't get a house you want for 900k,why cursed the market crash? honestly for 900k is really hard for you to find a duplex penthouse(probably ulu place LH99) still got chance..if the property market really crash,means that singapore will also crash..sorry to say that..maybe you will be jobless as well..
    Last edited by C.X; 02-10-08 at 23:19.