Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for duplex penthouse up to 900k, any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by C.X
    U can't get a house you want for 900k,why cursed the market crash? honestly for 900k is really hard for you to find a duplex penthouse(probably ulu place LH99) still got chance..if the property market really crash,means that singapore will also crash..sorry to say that..maybe you be jobless as well..
    oops but still it is possible, just that seller are not desperate enough

Quote Originally Posted by bolueeleh
    Since you think it's possible to buy a duplex penthouse of 900K @ D15,have patience & wait for your dream house rather than cursing the market to crash which i think is very bad for you to say that..
    Last edited by C.X; 02-10-08 at 23:42.

Work hard Guest

Work harder. Take a second job, do freelance, do anything tat will help u get more money to purchase you Duplex PENTHOUSE at 900K or above rather then chatting here and making noise about prices so X and so on. Convert your time to money. Got it?

Thumbs up

Dun humtum him like that lah.. seller have their reserve selling price but he also has his own investment value set for his own potential property. anyway he was just making a casual remark and definitely not to really mean it for the market to really crash too.

Cheers!

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Dun humtum him like that lah.. seller have their reserve selling price but he also has his own investment value set for his own potential property. anyway he was just making a casual remark and definitely not to really mean it for the market to really crash too.

Cheers!

Pet
    Pet,

I never huntum him,im just stating the facts & my thoughts that's all.

Win win Guest

I'm also looking for a larger unit probably a penthouse. The current financial crisis and confidence of investors are really bad.

Well, if there are flippers who can't hold and willing to sell at a lower price & still earn some profits, I'm more than happy to pick it up.

We're all human after all, let them earn some money and we still get a good bargain. It's a win win deal.

Market crash? Will not happen lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Win win
    I'm also looking for a larger unit probably a penthouse. The current financial crisis and confidence of investors are really bad.

Well, if there are flippers who can't hold and willing to sell at a lower price & still earn some profits, I'm more than happy to pick it up.

We're all human after all, let them earn some money and we still get a good bargain. It's a win win deal.

Hi Win win, What is the kinda large size penthouse you are looking for? I have some really good deals that I can recommend to you!

Cheers!

Pet

Wow Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Win win

Hi Winwin

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) at Florence Road for subsale. Going for 1.25mil neg which is relatively cheap (700 psf) compare to other development in D19. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

Its is between kovan MRT and Hougang MRT. About 6-8 min walk to the 2 MRTs. 2 bedroom below, master and family area and terrace on the second level.

Unregistered321 Guest

Interesting!!!

Thumbs up

New Developers' Penthouse unit up for grab from 900k onwards in D15! pte exclusive pool, jaccuzzi, roof terrace, quality finishing equivalent to D9/10 or 11...!!! Do drop me a line @ 82818888!!!

Pet

Unhappy

[QUOTE=Petmail]New Developers' Penthouse unit up for grab from 900k onwards in D15! pte exclusive pool, jaccuzzi, roof terrace, quality finishing equivalent to D9/10 or 11...!!! Do drop me a line @ 82818888!!!

thanks pet, not going to buy any property soon, singapore going into recession already, uncertain time ahead, not a good time to take on more burden.

UnregĄstered Guest

[QUOTE=bolueeleh]
    New Developers' Penthouse unit up for grab from 900k onwards in D15! pte exclusive pool, jaccuzzi, roof terrace, quality finishing equivalent to D9/10 or 11...!!! Do drop me a line @ 82818888!!!

thanks pet, not going to buy any property soon, singapore going into recession already, uncertain time ahead, not a good time to take on more burden.
    Going into recession? Sure or not? Even the US did not go into recession, how can Singapore go into recession? Growth - big or small - is still growth - not recession.

Are you saying you are expecting a technical recession in Q3? Technical recession is different from recession. For technical recession, we will know the preliminary result this Friday. Most analysts expect Singapore to miss technical recession in Q3. But this is their guess. There is a chance that we go into a technical recession in Q3. We will find out this Friday.

Singapore will continue to enjoy growth - big or small - in each quarter. So no recession.

Unregistered12345 Guest

Talk is cheap, action is the best. There is never a better time than now to invest in property or stocks. Problem is the dough!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered12345
    Talk is cheap, action is the best. There is never a better time than now to invest in property or stocks. Problem is the dough!
    Want to know how warren buffet become rich?

his favourite quote

greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy

UN1001 Guest

But the main problem now is.....most stock mkt players are playing a hit and run game! But in the morning in anticipation of upward swing and then by mid day sell when then the intra day high comes.

Just look at the STI! @@! Just like a bloody yo-yo!

UN1001 Guest

The stock mkt players are subscribing to Oei Hong Leong investment strategy, clear their position on recovery. That is why the recovery is very short lived.....most lasting only upto mid day trading.

ivory Guest

Is Ivory completely sold? How is Verte and Cosmo? I am also looking for small penthouse unit for own stay.

Please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by ivory
    Is Ivory completely sold? How is Verte and Cosmo? I am also looking for small penthouse unit for own stay.

Please advise.
    Ivory and Cosmo 100% sold, few units left in verte, prices came down abt 5% though.

Thumbs up

Ivory and Cosmo 100% sold, few units left in verte, prices came down abt 5% though.

Ivory still have available units leh bro... though limited units... Keen to know more, please drop me a line soon!

Ivory still have available units leh bro... though limited units... Keen to know more, please drop me a line soon!
    sorry bro, mis-informed again by another agent

ivory all sold?

With all the pessimism in the market, I'm now lowering my target price...
    Anyone with D15/16 lobang for penthouse below $800k?
    I dont mind smaller unit 2 bedroom types.
    Location should be reasonable and freehold.

Though it might seem "unrealistic" given that new 5rm HDB can be sold at $739k! ... but when you really think about it... $800k is still damn a lot of money!!!

Giving myself 2009/2010/2011 to find my next acquisition... Anyway, never say never!...

Quote Originally Posted by TKT

Though it might seem "unrealistic" given that new 5rm HDB can be sold at $739k! ... but when you really think about it... $800k is still damn a lot of money!!!

Giving myself 2009/2010/2011 to find my next acquisition... Anyway, never say never!...
    you can wait long long

not all owners are poor or out of jobs

or facing shortage of money

Fire Sale Guest

Friend, what about my unit? I'm selling it dirt cheap! 3 room 1313 sqft for only 750K. It's at Esta. You ok with it? Location is good and freehold. Fire sale now. Btw unit number is B1-19. let me know. still can neg

ivory still have limited units... Verte price was never revised in anyway... but if anyone still keen in these few project can just drop me a line straight..

Pet

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Sale
    Friend, what about my unit? I'm selling it dirt cheap! 3 room 1313 sqft for only 750K. It's at Esta. You ok with it? Location is good and freehold. Fire sale now. Btw unit number is B1-19. let me know. still can neg
    Is it cheaper the HDB flats listed below?
    If it is, I will consider. Otherwise, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    The Esta has the same price as a HDB flat?
    What kind of HDB flat? 4-room? 5-room? Executive?
    HDB flat in which area?

You have to be more specific.
    A 5-room flat costs more than a 4-room flat.
    A flat in Woodlands is priced differently from a flat in Queenstown.

I have viewed one at cadence light, might be around your price range, initially asking for 1.1mil, then revised to 950k, now asking for 880k, only one good point abt that unit is that it has a natural light master bathroom with mechanical sun roof, hope this info helped

Unregistered. Guest

I have viewed one at cadence light, might be around your price range, initially asking for 1.1mil, then revised to 950k, now asking for 880k, only one good point abt that unit is that it has a natural light master bathroom with mechanical sun roof, hope this info helped
    Hope you find your dream home soon.

Code: 3371023
    Date: 01-11-08
    Price (S$): 828,000
    S$ Per Sq. Feet: 663

Name: CADENCE LIGHT
    Road: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
    District: 15
    Bedrooms: 3P
    Built-in (sq. feet): 1,248
    Project: CADENCE LIGHT
    Address: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
    Type: PENTHOUSE

Tenure: FREEHOLD
    Number of Units: N.A.
    Year Completed (TOP): 2007
    Developer: HUTTONS REAL ESTATE GROUP

Remarks:
    $828K LISTED ON 01/11/2008. GOOD INVESTMENT, AMENITIES, BRAND NEW, CITY VIEW, PENTHSE, MOVE-IN, POOL, GYM, NEG.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housi...ENCE-LIGHT.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered.
    Hope you find your dream home soon.

Code: 3371023
    Date: 01-11-08
    Price (S$): 828,000
    S$ Per Sq. Feet: 663

Name: CADENCE LIGHT
    Road: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
    District: 15
    Bedrooms: 3P
    Built-in (sq. feet): 1,248
    Project: CADENCE LIGHT
    Address: 199 TELOK KURAU ROAD
    Type: PENTHOUSE

Tenure: FREEHOLD
    Number of Units: N.A.
    Year Completed (TOP): 2007
    Developer: HUTTONS REAL ESTATE GROUP

Remarks:
    $828K LISTED ON 01/11/2008. GOOD INVESTMENT, AMENITIES, BRAND NEW, CITY VIEW, PENTHSE, MOVE-IN, POOL, GYM, NEG.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housi...ENCE-LIGHT.htm

Thanks guys for the tip! Almost perfect but a few things...
    Like the general internal layout but a few things negative for me :
    - face west direct sun - XX
    - a bit too near to the main road TK, I think the cars and buses plying that stretch would make quite some noises - X
    - the outdoor terrace layout is not very private, i think it shares walls with the other 2 units PH-A and especially PH-C. Not sure how high are the walls though - privacy and security concern X

Anyway, may ask a friend to check it out as currently overseas.

Keep posting! Cheers!

Thanks guys for the tip! Almost perfect but a few things...
    Like the general internal layout but a few things negative for me :
    - face west direct sun - XX
    - a bit too near to the main road TK, I think the cars and buses plying that stretch would make quite some noises - X
    - the outdoor terrace layout is not very private, i think it shares walls with the other 2 units PH-A and especially PH-C. Not sure how high are the walls though - privacy and security concern X

Anyway, may ask a friend to check it out as currently overseas.

Keep posting! Cheers!
    terrace is actually very private, due to high walls, the TK road is the main concern though, not too sure how noisy it will be at night, have to ask someone here who stay near TK road