Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for duplex penthouse up to 900k, any suggestion?

Default Looking for duplex penthouse up to 900k, any suggestion?

Hi all, i'm a HDB upgrader looking at for a duplex penthouse up to 900k, preferably in D15, any agent here wants to help me out? been looking for the past few weeks but mostly are still in the 600 to 750psf range.

suburbia

u can try the suburbs with that price. Plenty of penthouses for u to choose in jurong, choa chu kang, yishun, changi, woodlands etc for u to choose for 900k.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolueeleh
    Hi all, i'm a HDB upgrader looking at for a duplex penthouse up to 900k, preferably in D15, any agent here wants to help me out? been looking for the past few weeks but mostly are still in the 600 to 750psf range.

Have gone down that path too, but those are mostly big developments and 99yrs, couldnt find any that is peaceful and quiet

Agent Joe

Base on the 900k budget for a duplex penthouse, Telok Kurah seem to be the only place in D15 that might match. But why DP? Any reason?

because roof terrace are great for reading the newspaper on sunday morning and privacy from in-laws, any projects gonna top soon in that area? hoping to catch a flipper on DPS

I do have some really good buys for duplex penthouses available but might be kinda off your budget. got one unit even has buy one get one kinda thingy.. drop me a call @ 82818888 should you be still keen in it.

Pet

Penthouse Lover

because roof terrace are great for reading the newspaper on sunday morning and privacy from in-laws, any projects gonna top soon in that area? hoping to catch a flipper on DPS
    Good choice, dude. I am one proud owner of penthouse with large roof terrace for fine alfresco dining and jacuzzi soaking. D15 is good esp among Katong, Joo Chiat or Telok Kurau area cos surrounding are all low rise apartments or landed houses due to plot ratio control. U can enjoy good windy unblocked view of the surroundings, and may even catch a glimpse of the fireworks from National Stadium.

However, $900K budget is going to be pretty tight to find one ideal unit in this area. Just a normal 2 or 3 bdroom (non-penthouse type) will set u off for $750K minimum. Chances are you need to reduce the size of your unit or find new launches and quickly grap the penthse first at good price or u hv to increase ur budget.

Penthouses that just TOPed in this areas are going at at least $1.1M subsale at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse Lover
    Good choice, dude. I am one proud owner of penthouse with large roof terrace for fine alfresco dining and jacuzzi soaking. D15 is good esp among Katong, Joo Chiat or Telok Kurau area cos surrounding are all low rise apartments or landed houses due to plot ratio control. U can enjoy good windy unblocked view of the surroundings, and may even catch a glimpse of the fireworks from National Stadium.

However, $900K budget is going to be pretty tight to find one ideal unit in this area. Just a normal 2 or 3 bdroom (non-penthouse type) will set u off for $750K minimum. Chances are you need to reduce the size of your unit or find new launches and quickly grap the penthse first at good price or u hv to increase ur budget.

Penthouses that just TOPed in this areas are going at at least $1.1M subsale at this moment.
    HI PENTHHOUSE LOVER , long time no see ur inputs .

Guess u will onli speak in regards to penthhouse issue ..
    I am a also penthhouse to be proud owner .
    hahaha . hope u can be one penthhouse owner soon too .

GOd bless ..

Hi all Penthouse lovers, currently have the following penthouse units available:

1) [email protected] - 2+1 Duplex/1549sqft/Asking 950psf
    2) Esta - 5Bdrm(Single)/2960sqft/Asking $1050psf
    3) One Amber - 4Bdrm/2777sqft/Asking $1100psf
    4) Mera East - 3+1duplex/2034sqft/Asking less than $700psf

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse Lover

right on bro, but i am wat ppl called a "bottom fisher" patience is key in these kind of market sentiment now, hoping to catch a big fat grouper

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast