Thread: Any Yet-To-Launched D15 Condo Coming Up?

Default Any Yet-To-Launched D15 Condo Coming Up?

Have been visiting many property websites, don't seem to see any yet to launched Condo leh? All listed new condos are almost 99% grabbed!

If buy subsale more costly and next time to sell, will lose out to 1st buyer neighbors.

hi,

you can take a look at Silversea which just started preview last friday. Its beside Cote D'Azur. Currently heard only about 10 units sold. So you can try your luck there!

Thanks LIP but Silversea is a 99yrs. Went there yesterday but was turned away cos never book Appt

oso, it's by FE...err.. presently staying in FE property...errr...no thanks

Oh really, u got turned away? I also did not make appointment, just told them that i happened to walk by and was interested to take a look. But the price is on the high side, i was quoted a range from 1300-1700 psf for 12 storey and below, then ~2000psf for 13 storey with seaview! No doubt the finishings look good and the concept is of a luxury condo, but the price is way steep for a 99 LH project. That price can go for D9,10,11 liao....

Anyway, care to share why need to because of FE? I still new thus my nick.

I drove there with my whole family, F+M+W+children! But Valet refused let me park

Anyway, I can't wash too much of FE dirty laundries in public but generally fittings quite bad. Things start dropping off after few years. Worst still, upon collection of keys, found toilet marble basin top had a long crack line, their contractor/mgmt office said it's marble's natural line. BullSt! Even can see putty inside!

So, no more FE pls

Ic, then the price for silversea is even less justified. It is somewhat placing itself out of the market price in the amber/marine parade area. Why not look out for subsale for One Amber or Esta?

Guess the next project to look out for will be the rose garden site beside seaview, but also heard it will be by FE...

buy what u feel like buying

is your own money anyway

as long one like it , why we bother so much

on why this person want to buy that or this project

?

Just buy Guest

I have a friend always complain Far East. Now he bought another developer property, found out finishing even worse than Far East. Worst still, while Far East usually quite okay with replacing the faulty stuff, the other one refused. Now he no longer complain about Far East. Just buy something you like. Far East is not the worst. Some of the small fly by night property developers are 100 times worst. Go see the quality of some of the condos in Telok Kurau. Really low class and CMI.

Quote Originally Posted by learninginprogress
    Ic, then the price for silversea is even less justified. It is somewhat placing itself out of the market price in the amber/marine parade area. Why not look out for subsale for One Amber or Esta?

Guess the next project to look out for will be the rose garden site beside seaview, but also heard it will be by FE...

Big Boys Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Just buy
    Far East is not the worst. Some of the small fly by night property developers are 100 times worst. Go see the quality of some of the condos in Telok Kurau. Really low class and CMI.
    Well, I agree wt u totally. Its just my personal feel of FE after 2 properties wt them. Again if we're to compare apple to apple, big boys of same cat. I have had heard moony dismay stories, personally, I will try best to get from other Dev. Maybe can have better comments next round.

C X Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Canonrow
    I drove there with my whole family, F+M+W+children! But Valet refused let me park

Anyway, I can't wash too much of FE dirty laundries in public but generally fittings quite bad. Things start dropping off after few years. Worst still, upon collection of keys, found toilet marble basin top had a long crack line, their contractor/mgmt office said it's marble's natural line. BullSt! Even can see putty inside!

So, no more FE pls
    Hi pal,

My previous house @ D8 also by FE..i agree with what you said..i won't make any more comments on that..No more FE projects for me..

Hope you find your dream home..

Thumbs up New Project Launches in D15

Hi Canonrow, if new projects launching you are mentioning is direct purchase from developer then I am sure I will be able to help you get something you really fall in love with. We are marketing no less than 10 new projects direct from developers within D15 itself. And just for your info, subsale unit purchase does not looks as simple as most of you think. a lot of outfront cash will also be involved due to the private treaty sale. If you would love to explore more new developers' units in D15, please do not hesitate to drop me a line @ 82818888. Thanks!

Cheers!

Pet

Plenty Guest

Smile

Plenty of unlaunch condo projects coming up Dist 15.. Watch this space ..

BBfftttt Guest

Waiting for the right time to buy.....but when?

no one knows when

if you like it and feel good about it

then jsut buy

A home is for lifetime

It is better to make your own decision

DO you ask someone when should

I get marry or who should i marry to?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buy
    no one knows when

if you like it and feel good about it

then jsut buy

A home is for lifetime

It is better to make your own decision

DO you ask someone when should

I get marry or who should i marry to?

wow.. you got it spot on man... okie.. anyway, there's no real right time to buy but only right location to buy only. you buy the right location you will see the capital appreciation faster and better... so go for the right location rather than keep thinking about the right time. however, my clients always chooses to buy when market sentiments are not good cos that's where the choice units are available than wait for the market to pick up and end up perhaps not even a chance to buy the unit that you had been eyeing at for some time. Sell it if you wanna cash it out when everyone else is buying. Once you have chosen the right location for your property investment, the next thing is to ask yourself if you like the development follow by layout and investment value. if you personally do not like the project you will only be wasting your time!

Cheers!

Pet

Thats right

Will you tell your wife

o no please dun give birth now

because market is down or market is up?

Or market die liao

dun eat , dun work just simply shut yourself

at home dun do anything at all.....

Bollocks Guest

What a load of bollocks! If you are saying that only location matters, then there are only a few good locations...prime? city fringe? Then anyone who buys other places are making a bad choice? Aren't you shooting yourself in the foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    wow.. you got it spot on man... okie.. anyway, there's no real right time to buy but only right location to buy only. you buy the right location you will see the capital appreciation faster and better... so go for the right location rather than keep thinking about the right time. however, my clients always chooses to buy when market sentiments are not good cos that's where the choice units are available than wait for the market to pick up and end up perhaps not even a chance to buy the unit that you had been eyeing at for some time. Sell it if you wanna cash it out when everyone else is buying. Once you have chosen the right location for your property investment, the next thing is to ask yourself if you like the development follow by layout and investment value. if you personally do not like the project you will only be wasting your time!

Cheers!

Pet

Boyboy Guest

Hi Canonrow, if new projects launching you are mentioning is direct purchase from developer then I am sure I will be able to help you get something you really fall in love with. We are marketing no less than 10 new projects direct from developers within D15 itself. And just for your info, subsale unit purchase does not looks as simple as most of you think. a lot of outfront cash will also be involved due to the private treaty sale. If you would love to explore more new developers' units in D15, please do not hesitate to drop me a line @ 82818888. Thanks!

Cheers!

Pet
    Pet, can help me get a unit in D15? I list down what I want. FH, new launch or new condo, less then 2 years. Low floor is ok to me. The cheaper the better. 700psf is what I offer. You can post what you have here, interested I call you. Thanks

700 psf?

Can take your sweet time to look around

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Boyboy
    Pet, can help me get a unit in D15? I list down what I want. FH, new launch or new condo, less then 2 years. Low floor is ok to me. The cheaper the better. 700psf is what I offer. You can post what you have here, interested I call you. Thanks
    $700psf?
    Congrats! We have what you needed.
    From $646 to $702psf, well within your range.
    Take your pick please!

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Livia ................. OCR ....... 9 ............................... 702 ................ 677 ............... 646

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Boyboy

Dear Boyboy,

We are currently binded by the regulation that we can no longer post the price of new project by developer etc. However, I may have a few projects which I believe maybe within your budget and I will be able to do a presentation to you on the few projects to entice you further. Do drop me a line @ 82818888 should you be interested.

Thank you and best regards!

Pet

agents never transparent Guest

agents are never transparent, they are just a bunch of parasitic opportunistic blood suckers that are more concernd bout fattening their bank a/c.
    Dear Boyboy,

We are currently binded by the regulation that we can no longer post the price of new project by developer etc. However, I may have a few projects which I believe maybe within your budget and I will be able to do a presentation to you on the few projects to entice you further. Do drop me a line @ 82818888 should you be interested.

Thank you and best regards!

Pet

Busybody Guest

Quote Originally Posted by agents never transparent
    agents are never transparent, they are just a bunch of parasitic opportunistic blood suckers that are more concernd bout fattening their bank a/c.
    What a narrow comments....

yours truly Guest

comments 99% justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Busybody

jesters n clowns Guest

how can agents be transparent if they act for both sellers n buyers (conflct of interest)? How can they be transparent if their only concern is to close transactions at all cost? Would they reveal things to either buyers or sellers that are detrimental to sale? 99% of agents are just unethical and i know many who willingly involve themselves in under table talk just to secure a deal. I have sold my pty twice so i know. What a dirty bunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Busybody

Thumbs up

I think there are good and bad people in all race and all trades/industry thus I urge all those who have met with really bad happenings previously to give us who are out to be professional a good opportunity to prove our worth though. we do not wish to comment on others but at the very least we are simply out to protect our client's interest as much as possible both for the buyers & sellers and you may be very surprised at how most of us managed to do it but we are definitely out there professionally.

Cheers!

Pet

put it this way...
    everyone out there is trying to make a living...
    whether in real estate, in banks, in govt, in hawker centre, whatever...
    some do it one way, some another way...
    so to minimise any unscrupulousness, do you own homework, educate yourself, open your eyes, ask questions...
    so long as you, the consumer, think what you pay is worth the money, then so be it...
    it should always be a willing buyer, willing seller thing...

Errr yes... i am NOT a real estate agent hor... please!
    And yes... i have met some real estate agents who are reasonable people too.

btw, i am looking for any penthouse for sale in TK area, near to Kembangan MRT below $900k... anybody has one, pls post it here or PM me. Tks!

Thanks for the encouraging & positive feedbacks!

Pet