Thread: Official Launch Date for Beacon Heights

Thumbs up Official Launch Date for Beacon Heights

Hi everyone, Beacon Heights is official launch tomorrow. Price expected to increase at least 2%. Anyone who is still keen to catch a really good deal of a super under-value price before the price increase tomorrow morning, please do not hesitate to call me @ 82818888 now. Will present the project to you by tonight and may still be able to get you a 1% discount which is not applicable once tomorrow morning!

Cheers!!!

Pet

Gay Power Guest

Can't wait to step inside n dance around the showroom..pls reserve a studio unit for me..i will call yu n dance around u when i reach..pls make sure to giv me the 1% discount,or else [/QUOTE]

Location Guest

where is the exact place of tis BH ?
    Can provide more details >
    Thanks

Gay Power Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Location
    Thanks

it's @ part of novena..wahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Location
    Thanks

the exact location is 8 Mar Thoma Road. St.Michael Estate.

who?? Guest

never heard of this developer.

U r ignorant Guest

Kim Eng is a company listed on the stock exchange of singapore. How ignorant can some people be...
    Quote Originally Posted by who??
    never heard of this developer.

Buy or not buy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Hi everyone, Beacon Heights is official launch tomorrow. Price expected to increase at least 2%. Anyone who is still keen to catch a really good deal of a super under-value price before the price increase tomorrow morning, please do not hesitate to call me @ 82818888 now. Will present the project to you by tonight and may still be able to get you a 1% discount which is not applicable once tomorrow morning!

Cheers!!!

Pet
    Hi Pet,

how is the takeup rate so far for this project? Any improvement in the takeup since there is a full page advert on sat ST. Thanks.

Unregistered123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by white fang
    and these that u mentioned is also a schizo and demented bugger looking for a novena resident that bonked his prostitute mother without paying
    Real demented novena dumbass who thinks everybody is the same. Wahahaha

No go Guest

Surrounded by Indian Sinhala temple and other places of worship just alongside CTE

the exact location is 8 Mar Thoma Road. St.Michael Estate.

Unregisteredk Guest

there is a buddhist temple with a huge reclining buddha along st michael rd. This is becoz st michael rd is a peaceful place n has gd feng shui for the largest reclining buddha in singapore to rest. This temple does nt have giant joss sticks burning it is more like a quiet place of worship and meditation.
    Quote Originally Posted by No go
    Surrounded by Indian Sinhala temple and other places of worship just alongside CTE

simply the best Guest

BH is simply e best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredk
    there is a buddhist temple with a huge reclining buddha along st michael rd. This is becoz st michael rd is a peaceful place n has gd feng shui for the largest reclining buddha in singapore to rest. This temple does nt have giant joss sticks burning it is more like a quiet place of worship and meditation.

Indian temple Guest

Indian Sinhala temple and lodging also there. Just beside. Face temple is not good fengshui for most people. But if you love temples surroundings, then good to buy BH becos really surrounded by places of worship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredk

reclining buddha Guest

indians worship reclining buddha?how can it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian temple
    Indian Sinhala temple and lodging also there. Just beside. Face temple is not good fengshui for most people. But if you love temples surroundings, then good to buy BH becos really surrounded by places of worship.

Unregistered0306 Guest

Talking Info.

Wonder is it a good buy? Have anyone of you bought a unit here? How much u paid for it? Any idea how much it cost for the 1+1 unit? Bank loan interest high? got many questions....

Thumbs up

Hi guys.. sorry for the late reply recently as there seems to be some problems with my computer. Okie.. Basically BH is public launch with more than 100over units sold. The 1+1 unit are still available if that is your ideal unit to buy. current public launch price is still affordable at approximately $600k plus. The environment is like what most of them had said is serene. The site is also the biggest & tallest ICONIC tower in St.Michael Estate and boon keng. if you guys are still keen and need more information, please do not hesitate to drop me a line @ 82818888. I will be most willing to share everything about this project with you!!!

Pet

bhowner. Guest

hi, i bought a very high flr 1+1 unit for 900plus psf and i believe it is a gd buy. Bank interest absorbd by developer till TOP so i am nt botherd by it. Developmt very near town n woodsville interchange will be up b4 TOP, what perfect timing
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0306
    Wonder is it a good buy? Have anyone of you bought a unit here? How much u paid for it? Any idea how much it cost for the 1+1 unit? Bank loan interest high? got many questions....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered0306
    Hi.. Please do not feel shy to drop me a call anytime, anywhere should you have any clarifications about this project or pertaining to property. I will make sure all your queries will be answer to your satisfaction!

Pet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bhowner.
    hi, i bought a very high flr 1+1 unit for 900plus psf and i believe it is a gd buy. Bank interest absorbd by developer till TOP so i am nt botherd by it. Developmt very near town n woodsville interchange will be up b4 TOP, what perfect timing

Hi... Congrates to your purchase of a really good unit in a fantastic project!!!

Pet

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by reclining buddha
    indians worship reclining buddha?how can it be?

Hi bro.. Buddhism originated from India leh...

>.<"
    Pet

Unregisteread Guest

been into the temple, not a single indian i saw. Can u explain the reclining buddha? Do indians have reclining buddhas?
    Hi bro.. Buddhism originated from India leh...

>.<"
    Pet

Mosquito Guest

Why are indians smelly? Especially the vegetarian ones.

I had the misfortune to sit next to one on a long haul flight. I must have done something very bad in my previous life

Unregisteread Guest

i bought my current place frm am indian family n had to detox the whole house and deodorise for at least a wk before the smell went away
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosquito
    Why are indians smelly? Especially the vegetarian ones.

I had the misfortune to sit next to one on a long haul flight. I must have done something very bad in my previous life

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteread
    been into the temple, not a single indian i saw. Can u explain the reclining buddha? Do indians have reclining buddhas?

Buddhism originate from india and doesn't matter whether they are sitting or reclining or even standing ones... thais, burmese, chinese and indian, etc worship buddha in all forms...

Pet

Abba Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteread
    i bought my current place frm am indian family n had to detox the whole house and deodorise for at least a wk before the smell went away
    Is it due to the curry or the vegetarian diet?

why stink? Guest

i think too much consumption of curry spices and ghee gives them body odour and the use of stinking hair oil gives them that added stink. The stink is a fact so nothing racist about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Abba
    Is it due to the curry or the vegetarian diet?

China mei mei Guest

I would rather jump off a building many times over than serve an indian

pimp Guest

if i get ke leng kia clients asking me to recommend girls, i would usually show them to my kennels.
    Quote Originally Posted by China mei mei
    I would rather jump off a building many times over than serve an indian

Where is Novena dumbass Guest

You can try the Novena dumbass. He has a thing for doggies

Quote Originally Posted by pimp
    if i get ke leng kia clients asking me to recommend girls, i would usually show them to my kennels.

Unregisteredkdk Guest

i think your whole family got a thing for dogs n enjoy bonking one another as i had read in other threads n here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Where is Novena dumbass
    You can try the Novena dumbass. He has a thing for doggies