Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lumiere (D2, 99 year leasehold, BS Capital)

ryan Guest

Default The Lumiere (D2, 99 year leasehold, BS Capital)

2 Mistri Road (Currently HMC Building)

45-storey block with 6 ˝-storey podium carpark, commercial on 1st storey. Recreational facilities on 8th floor and sky garden on the 34th floor.

168 units

estimated average price $1,400 psf.

hihi Guest

Default Re: The Lumiere (D2, 99 year leasehold, BS Capital)

This is going to be compared to the ICON, similarly near Tanjong Pagar MRT, but the buildings surrounding this are just too crummy. Even if the surrounding buildings get torn down and rebuilt, you will have to contend with many many years of constant building and construction.

At this price, hmmmmmmmmmmm..... nah. No thanks.

hihi Guest

...but i got to say: nice building. Pity it isn't situated in Orchard or Marina Bay. :O

Unregistered Guest

hihi,
    sorry to say your rendering is not updated....the facing is angled wrongly

also, project cannot be compared to the HDB-like Icon (which is very high denisty at 600+ units and quite average quality finish interior - typical FEO project).

btw, can say one good thing about lumiere is the tennis court and balconies (unblocked seaview for middle & upper floors). in that way, actually much better than one shenton!

parking also v. good at lumiere (much better than icon or sail)

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hihi
    ...but i got to say: nice building. Pity it isn't situated in Orchard or Marina Bay. :O
    actually i do like this developer's Arc at Draycott...very "miami" style tower and quite undervalued compared to ardmore II

come on! Guest

At Ardmore II, you get genteel neighbours and civilised, sophisticated surroundings.

At Tanjong Pagar, you get aunties and uncles, rush hour, receptionists, secretaries, people passing out flyers, Informatics, executives working at International Plaza which is one of the lowest class office buildings on Shenton Way.

Come on, even YOU can tell the difference.

actually Guest

I don't think Lumiere is undervalued at this price. In fact, I think it is a little expensive. The views here will probably be of the other buildings around and at best, great views ofthe Keppel shipyard and PSA port.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Thanks Ryan for starting this great thread! Looks like many are interested in The Lumiere, for obvious reasons. And i think this is the updated rendering of The Lumiere, as published in the Business Times. Here you go:

Property
    Published December 19, 2006

BS Capital launches Lumiere preview
    Market watchers expect prices to match CityDev's One Shenton

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

FOLLOWING the weekend sale of all but 15 of the 175 freehold condos at The Sixth Avenue Residences developed by Keppel Land and Singapore Land, BS Capital yesterday opened the showflat for its Lumiere development off Shenton Way.

Lumiere: The 45-storey development will comprise 168 residential units and four street-level shops or restaurants

BS Capital chief executive Chin Teck Chuan said yesterday that sales are likely to begin this week, but pricing has not been finalised. Prices at The Sixth Avenue Residences averaged about $1,000 per square foot (psf).

Some agents who brought their clients to the showflat at Mistri Road yesterday were overheard saying that prices in the 99-year leasehold project could be in excess of $1,500 psf.

Lumiere's pricing is also expected to be pegged to that for City Developments' One Shenton apartments as both projects are expected to compete for a similar pool of buyers, market watchers say.

Some agents are touting One Shenton for preview this week, but there is no official word so far from CityDev.

BS Capital is developing Lumiere on the HMC Building site it bought last year. The 45-storey development will comprise 168 residential units and four street-level shops or restaurants.

Lumiere's sole penthouse will be around 5,100 sq ft. The rest of the apartments will be smallish units - studios, one-bedroom (plus study) apartments, and two-bedders.

Market watchers think that given Lumiere's smallish units, the absolute investment will be relatively small - which suggests that speculators might make a beeline for the project when BS Capital begins sales.

This will be especially the case following spillover demand from those who missed out on buying Marina Bay Residences last week.

Over at Sixth Avenue, Keppel Land and SingLand began selling their five storey project, The Sixth Avenue Residences, on Friday last week.

The project is being marketed by CB Richard Ellis and DTZ Debenham Tie Leung. The condo will be developed on the Avenue Park site that Keppel Land bought in April 1997.

In November 2001, Keppel Land wrote down the site's value to $366 psf per plot ratio (ppr) as part of a $455 million writedown of its landbank.

In March this year, SingLand took a 48 per cent interest in the property for $53.8 million, or $463 psf ppr. The stake had been formerly held by ComfortDelGro, which said at the time it had sold its stake to Keppel Land for $54.9 million. The March deal valued the 172,820 sq ft freehold site at $112 million, or $463 psf ppr.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Jan 9, 2007

Developer raises prices by 17% for Lumiere

RIDING THE BOOM: BS Capital is now offering 45 units of the Soho-styled 168-unit Lumiere, which is in Mistri Road near Tanjong Pagar MRT station, at $1,550 psf to $2,100 psf.

BS CAPITAL has hiked prices at its city-living condo Lumiere by 17 per cent following the success of nearby One Shenton and Marina Bay Residences.

It is offering 45 units of Lumiere at $1,550 per sq ft (psf) to $2,100 psf, although the 168-unit condo is located some distance from Marina Bay, Singapore's reigning property hotspot.

Prices at the Soho-styled Lumiere, which is in Mistri Road near Tanjong Pagar MRT station, are above the $1,450 psf to $1,800 psf range achieved for 75 units sold at a soft launch before Christmas. BS Capital is keeping the remaining 48 units for investment.

Marina Bay, site of one of the integrated resorts, has become the most desirable area in town after buyers chased up the price of Marina Bay Residences to over $3,400 psf.

This set a record for private homes here.

That has fuelled more sub-sale interest at The Sail @ Marina Bay and energised demand for One Shenton, which is almost sold out after a frenzied weekend of sales.

City Developments (CDL) said One Shenton achieved a price of close to $2,700 psf.

CDL only launched the 341-unit condo last Friday, when sales were initially made to whole-floor buyers.

By last Saturday, CDL said the condo was more than 95 per cent sold with prices of $1,500 psf to $2,200 psf.

'Singapore's inner-city living lifestyle is evolving,' said BS Capital's chief executive, Mr Chin Teck Chuan.

Prices have climbed and are seen rising further, he said. 'The feel-good factor will come in when work starts on the two integrated resorts,' he said. 'I still think there is some room for prices to move from here.'

BS Capital, he added, will be focusing on high-end and inner-city living projects.

JOYCE TEO

Unregistered Guest

Tenure: 99 years leasehold
    Site area: about 15,000 sqft
    Project description: 45-storey block with 6 1/2-storey podium carpark, commercial on 1st storey recreational facilities on the 8th floor and sky garden on the 34th floor
    TOP: 31 Dec 2011
    Residential units: 168
    *Studio ~ 506 to 560 sqft
    *1 BR + study ~ 624 to 775 sqft
    *2 BR ~ 969 to 1238 sqft
    Price: from $1500psf

yes! Guest

Thumbs up Re: The Lumiere (D2, 99 year leasehold, BS Capital)

As the ban on office-to-residential conversion kicks in, Marina House site which would have blocked the view of The Lumiere, will remain as is. The Lumiere's view of the Straits View would be safe, for the time being.

Needless to say, The Lumiere's price will skyrocket in the interim period, as will all the other CBD residential condos.

Quiet Guest

what happened to this development now?Why is everything so quiet now?

no why? Guest

no why, just that nobody is interested in it now

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet
    what happened to this development now?Why is everything so quiet now?

This area may again be in the spot light once Allgreen and FEO launch their respective projects behind ICON.

Thumbs up Lumiere on Resale

Lumiere on Resale as below:

Available unit

1 Unit Studio funish, well kept floor area 506sqft mid floor sea view,
    asking estismation 1532psf around SGD775k

For 2 bedber -please contact me.

Lumiere Info
    Project Name: THE LUMIERE
    Address: 2 MISTRI ROAD
    Type: APARTMENT / CONDO
    District: 02
    Year Completed: 2010
    Tenure: 99 years
    Developer: BS SHENTON PTE LTD

Site area: about 15,000 sqft
    Residential units: 168
    Studio ~ 506 to 560 sqft
    1 Bedroom+ study ~ 624 to 775 sqft
    2 Bedroom ~ 969 to 1238 sqft

Lumiere is situated right in between the two exciting hotspots - Marina Bay Sands and Integrated resort at Sentosa, and is just a stone’s throw away from all the important financial institutions and professional centres in CBD. Exciting shopping centres and entertainment hubs are steps away with easy assess to MRT (Tanjong Pagar Station) and bus transportation system.

A north-south orientation allows for full-height glass and/or bay windows, increasing natural light and creating opportunities for residents to take advantage of natural ventilation. Lumiere’s layout of every unit is specifically designed for dual usage. Layouts are very flexible and easily converted to office or a SOHO to suit individual’s requirements.

45-storey block with 6 1/2-storey podium carpark, commercial on 1st storey recreational facilities on the 8th floor and sky garden on the 34th floor.

Photo

Kindly contact Andy for further discussion.

Hp 8448 3535/82981266

Kindly upload siteplan and floor plan of Lumiere

Talking siteplan and floor plan

Dear all
    here is the siteplan and floor plan

Kindly contact andy for discussion.
    Hp 8448 3535/82981266
    E [email protected]

The unit is 506sqft or 678sqft? The floor plan is 678sqft lei.
    Have afternoon sun? Sorry abit confused.

Thumbs up hi hepenus68

Floor plan size is general info.

latest update

Available unit we have

1 Unit Studio funish,new brand, floor area 506sqft mid floor 10#
    asking estismation 1600psf around ~~SGD810k

1 Unit 1bedbder +1 study room funish,new brand, floor area 635sqft mid floor 13#
    asking estismation 1680psf around ~~SGD1.05M

For 2 bedber -please contact me.

cheers
    Andy

Default Lumiere

Lumiere is the first approved project in CBD by URA under the new lighting scheme (Light Up our City Centre). The 45-storey tower of 168 units is a spectacular building to look at, illuminated at night with colourful LED lighting hence its name “Lumiere” (light in French). Lumiere is specifically designed to create an environment which suits the dual usage - office / home or both. A north-south orientation allows for full-height glass and/or bay windows, increasing natural light and creating opportunities for residents to take advantage of natural ventilation. Lumiere’s layout of every unit is specifically designed for dual usage. Layouts are very flexible and easily converted to office or a SOHO to suit individual’s requirements.

* Full condo facilities
    * Trendy SOHO styled living
    * 1st floor 'Commercial hub'
    * 8th floor 'Private resort & swimming pool'
    * 34th floor 'Sky Viewing Garden'

Selling units:

#20-04 506sf. Studio. Asking 880k neg

#20-01 678sf. 1+study. Asking 1.11mil neg

#20-05 624sf. 1+study. Asking 1.03mil neg

Selling below previous high!!

TOP 2010.

Interested parties please call 96337533

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Lumiere ............ CCR ........ 109 .......................... 1 ................................ 1,600 ............ 1,600 ............ 1,600
    Any of the remaining 59 units sold so far?

Default owner selling lumiere

i have a unit @ Lumiere FOR SALE

SIZE : 506 SQ FEET
    HIGH FLOOR, ABOVE 22ND FLOOR

ASKING : 1 million

direct owner

$2k psf!

Quote Originally Posted by joannaminer
    i have a unit @ Lumiere FOR SALE

SIZE : 506 SQ FEET
    HIGH FLOOR, ABOVE 22ND FLOOR

ASKING : 1 million

direct owner

developer had opened their doors for 29th flr!!

i dun have the exact listed prices for developers...was quoted roughly around 2200psf for 29th flr.

they have a nice drop off point, comes with concierge services, full facilities including pool, tennis, gym and basketball. The function room abit too small. swimming pool abit small but still a good 20m in length. Lift lobby looks not bad.

furnishing: flooring dissapointed....looks like homogenous tiles to me, but agt said its compressed marble. kitchen cabinet/appliances looks ok. i dun like the idea of having a wardrobe inside bomb shelter for certain layouts.

Decent sized balconies to enjoy the seaview(but tainted by cranes/container).similar seaview compared with Icon. BUT, from the balcony, i can easily look into my neighbours' bedroom....and their balconies r very close to each other. Its definitely not quiet but the noise from ECP and aircon compressor of Marina Hse r still bearable for me. It is very windy on the 29th floor as well.

lower floors r quieter and u will be seeing trees at a distant instead of seaview with cranes.

i personally prefer stack 3 (1+study) and stack2(2bedder)

Is it still under construction? You can go up...?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

Decent sized balconies to enjoy the seaview(but tainted by cranes/container).similar seaview compared with Icon. BUT, from the balcony, i can easily look into my neighbours' bedroom....and their balconies r very close to each other. Its definitely not quiet but the noise from ECP and aircon compressor of Marina Hse r still bearable for me. It is very windy on the 29th floor as well.

lower floors r quieter and u will be seeing trees at a distant instead of seaview with cranes.

Quote Originally Posted by chanys
    Is it still under construction? You can go up...?
    developer's units r open for viewing during office hrs mon-fri by appt

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

i dun have the exact listed prices for developers...was quoted roughly around 2200psf for 29th flr.

they have a nice drop off point, comes with concierge services, full facilities including pool, tennis, gym and basketball. The function room abit too small. swimming pool abit small but still a good 20m in length. Lift lobby looks not bad.

furnishing: flooring dissapointed....looks like homogenous tiles to me, but agt said its compressed marble. kitchen cabinet/appliances looks ok. i dun like the idea of having a wardrobe inside bomb shelter for certain layouts.

i personally prefer stack 3 (1+study) and stack2(2bedder)
    sometimes not the higher the better. indeed can be noiser than lower floor especially along a busy traffic. in some projects lower floor may be a better option....

Btw, did the developer ask you to sign something regarding the permission to install lighting at your facade. I heard its a requirement by URA for buildings from Beach Road all the way to shenton along ecp. Starting from Concourse skyline to Lumiere. Including sail, mbr, one shenton etc.

This place has TOP already ?