Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cosmopolitan

zodiak

Default The Cosmopolitan

Drove by this today. Looks done. Any idea when it will TOP?

Unregistered1

Should be latest by end of this month...

cosmo

What is your opinion on this project?

Wow, what a nice project , the keys are out now.. Looks very Grand and facilities just great .. Very High Ceilings 3.8M . and location is excellent .. I think this project is quite undervalued now .. can only buy for around 1600psf

Not impressed

went to see the 3 bedder on sat. the rooms are small, esply one of the bedrooms so small that putting a 1 single bed is a problem. Pretty noisy cos both Kim Seng rd and river valley hv heavy traffic. Not forgetting Construction noise fr Trillium and tribecae as well. the units toilets and some other areas are facing each other.

The furnishing is good, the pool is nice.

Actually , go and see bedrooms at [email protected] they are like small compartments .. Cosmo's bedrooms are not too bad . and you better not buy Trillium and Tribeca side due to constraction and blockage .. Buy the ones which facing Orchard and Swimming pool and from 20th floor up , the noice is not so obvious, the view is great.. they are also very windy . I liked the place , very upmarket

Question

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog
    Actually , go and see bedrooms at [email protected] they are like small compartments .. Cosmo's bedrooms are not too bad . and you better not buy Trillium and Tribeca side due to constraction and blockage .. Buy the ones which facing Orchard and Swimming pool and from 20th floor up , the noice is not so obvious, the view is great.. they are also very windy . I liked the place , very upmarket
    So which one and type are you buying?

I bought 4 bedroom on higher floor , I think now price is very cheap for that project and with time it'll go back to 2k psf may be 1-2 years , it's only 10 minutes walk to Takashimaya through Leone Hill , Great World, Zouk, Clark quay, Marina bay everything near by .. also great area to rent to expats

Joshua

Smile The Cosmopolitan Live View

Hi,

Just to share this site: http://www.goviewing.com/thecosmopolitan/ where one can see all the amenities around.

Picture speaks better than words

CCreek

how much u pd ?? u jus bgt or bgt at launch ?

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast