Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: estella gardens

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default estella gardens

    hi, wld like to find out more abt this 9 yr old condo. any owners can share their experience of living ther?

  2. #2
    Unregistered123
    Guest

    Default

    Large decent sized pool, but rather out of the way. If you don't have a car... good luck to you. Having said that, lots of chio bu (stewardess) types there.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    transport no issues..

    stewardess...

    now just got to wait for prices to go down abit...

  4. #4
    Estella
    Guest

    Wink GOOD

    Good Layout. especially the 2 rm type. Living, dining, all rooms with full height window. No Bay window or planters. Very popular unit for tenancy.

    A busplus right at the downstep that brings you directly to Tampines MRT.

    Total only 350 units with full facility , nice club house and spacious common area. Not too crowded. Tenant usually renew tenancy.

    Prices already come down nearing HDB prices. How far more can it go for a FH full condo project?

  5. #5
    interested
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella
    Prices already come down nearing HDB prices. How far more can it go for a FH full condo project?
    You sure about that? Hmmmm....

  6. #6
    got stewardess??
    Guest

    Default

    waah i don't mind living here then!

    a bit ulu though... (look at the small map)


  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    i looking at 6++ sqft unless price coming down more then can aim 9++ sqft..
    Current selling prices seem like still holding at near the peak..
    waiting to see if will drop below 600psf for the smaller units..

  8. #8
    Ppl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grinch
    i looking at 6++ sqft unless price coming down more then can aim 9++ sqft..
    Current selling prices seem like still holding at near the peak..
    waiting to see if will drop below 600psf for the smaller units..
    During bad times,the units were only sold for 500 psf...Wait...Will drop more

  9. #9
    Unregistered007
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppl
    During bad times,the units were only sold for 500 psf...Wait...Will drop more
    Actually, transactions around $400k for a 936sqft unit were common just a few years back.

  10. #10
    mata wear shorts
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered007
    Actually, transactions around $400k for a 936sqft unit were common just a few years back.
    below 400 [email protected]#$%^& project

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Charming Gardens
    By amissy in forum District 10
    Replies: 0
    -: 14-08-19, 21:50
  2. Sexy Gardens
    By Arcachon in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 3
    -: 06-05-13, 09:56
  3. What do you think about Gardens by the Bay?
    By phantom_opera in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 13
    -: 27-08-12, 17:46
  4. Serangoon Gardens
    By dfstan in forum Landed Property
    Replies: 1
    -: 04-09-09, 13:14
  5. Gardens in the sky
    By mr funny in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 11-05-09, 14:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •