Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Concourse Skyline (D7, 99 years leasehold, Hong Fok)

btw for those interested. Heard the price has been revised down slightly. Good news for those eyeing this property.

Share counter not doing well. HF needs more buyer's cash to continue to pay for superstructure,therefore lower price.

oo..revised down...tat time they absorbed 3% stamp fees when other developers r launching at high prices...hehe

Should wait further. HF is not Ng Family with strong foundation left by NTF. They have lost income from the demolished buildings and pay development charge for skyline.

Question: View towards the flyer gone someday given some unexplored sites between them?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Question: View towards the flyer gone someday given some unexplored sites between them?
    based on masterplan...there r empty plots of land which might potentialy block the view

just like MBR, those facing seaview....will get potentially block in future

Pay more than $1800psf and get block. Will wait.

see... smart guys...

seen the units during launch... very tempted to commit... but walked away... lucky man.. then lehman bros saga

same thinking with the blocked views... might as well get those near stadium... still got blocks of land available there...

Get the city view units lor, will never be block. Infront is heritage village. Btw, hf is not shouting for no reason. The front plot above nicholl mrt not going to be high rise buildings for reason many of us noe. FYI, i spoken to the main con of this project, hf already cover all the cost from the sales of 200 units and can sit and wait on the rest of the units. They are not releasing all the high flr units until southbeach launch. Dats what I heard.

The collapse of nicoll highway does not stop one from building high. It takes time to settle and then they will resume. Look at MBR and the sail which are on reclaimed land. Technology on soil consolidation is very advanced these days. Plot ratio around mrt stn will be maximize given they push for green and sustainable issues.It is also to plough back what they have invested in the construction of the underground tunnel. Get citylight and southbank if want city view. One can even see flyer, sentosa from there at much lower $psf.
    Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Get the city view units lor, will never be block. Infront is heritage village. Btw, hf is not shouting for no reason. The front plot above nicholl mrt not going to be high rise buildings for reason many of us noe. FYI, i spoken to the main con of this project, hf already cover all the cost from the sales of 200 units and can sit and wait on the rest of the units. They are not releasing all the high flr units until southbeach launch. Dats what I heard.

Haha.. this one got bad luck!...

con course

Coming back to fengshui, actually staying near Temple and cemetry is Actually good fengshui location minus the superstitious part.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    The collapse of nicoll highway does not stop one from building high. It takes time to settle and then they will resume. Look at MBR and the sail which are on reclaimed land. Technology on soil consolidation is very advanced these days. Plot ratio around mrt stn will be maximize given they push for green and sustainable issues.It is also to plough back what they have invested in the construction of the underground tunnel. Get citylight and southbank if want city view. One can even see flyer, sentosa from there at much lower $psf.
    heard not easy with those beams buried underneath, station shifted location because of this.

I am an engineering guy. Unless the station is built with prior intention to hold future high rise bldgs, it's very hard for u to simply add things and built up. Give u an example, CCL stage 5 Contract 855 next to Nuh, there is already a plan to build a bldg right on top so the fdn is catered for. Even so, this bldg is only 18 storey. In my humble estimate, I dun think the plot can cater too high a bldg to totally block concourse. Btw the direct mrt linkway is originally planned to be underground, but now has to be above after the collaspe. I think it will more likely be recreational or commercial bldgs cater for the garden bay the bay opps concourse.

Do you mean nothing tall can be built on the reserved sites?

depending on positioning and height. If u say directly opp concourse, i dun tink it will go above 20sty. If diagonally, den the blocking issue is not there. Few months back my friend wants to buy a 30+ flr unit at concourse but was told not open for sales yet. Not sure if its open now but heard developer keeping them till late stage before selling. By the way, the 39th sty penthouse is priced at a whopping 30mil... Omg

depending on positioning and height. If u say directly opp concourse, i dun tink it will go above 20sty. If diagonally, den the blocking issue is not there. Few months back my friend wants to buy a 30+ flr unit at concourse but was told not open for sales yet. Not sure if its open now but heard developer keeping them till late stage before selling. By the way, the 39th sty penthouse is priced at a whopping 30mil... Omg
    if buy for marina sands/flyer view...den will be blocked....buy facing east coast shd be safe....but den nothing special anymore(just seaview....any of those at meyer/east coast can get seaview oredi)

now meyer oso damn ex. Look at aalto.. 2000psf..

now everywhr ex...i also scare to sell now..sell liao cannot buy back

Meyer has soften in the last few transactions.

so meyer or concourse?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    now everywhr ex...i also scare to sell now..sell liao cannot buy back
    Sell liao cannot buy back then you will be transferred to another forum called "Straits Times Complainers' Forum".

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    Sell liao cannot buy back then you will be transferred to another forum called "Straits Times Complainers' Forum".
    there r oredi some here

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    there r oredi some here
    They are the water ghosts here to find a replacement body.

If you sell your properties to them, then you will will exchange places with them.

Then you will be transferred to Hell to become the ghost.

Highest psf is $2482 and lowest psf is $1053. Such a big difference.
    Median at $1767psf so current price at $1800psf looks fair???

Buy only if you have CASH!

Singapore and Malaysia have settled a land swap agreement for four land parcels in Marina South and two land parcels in the Ophir-Rochor area.

Good news for Concourse skyline investors.

Question

Singapore and Malaysia have settled a land swap agreement for four land parcels in Marina South and two land parcels in the Ophir-Rochor area.

Good news for Concourse skyline investors.
    Can substantiate why its good news for Concourse SkyLine Buyers?

How is the sale here after being launched for so long? Construction is rather slow too.

Construction at Concourse is rather slow. Is it because of the slow sales?