Thread: EAST BAY (Tay Liang Teck Rd)

Default EAST BAY (Tay Liang Teck Rd)

Hi, can anyone give some review on East Bay?

never heard of this project

This project is at siglap, kinda just beside the main rd..opp the police post.

out of location Guest

this project is in an isolated part of D15 and quite near Bedok South. It is overly priced at about 1k psf or more and it lacks facilities to be even called a condominium. only attraction is you can actually walk to the beach which is nearby...

Quote Originally Posted by beezz
    This project is at siglap, kinda just beside the main rd..opp the police post.

Seeker Guest

Just went East Bay recently. Location in Siglap seems popular with expats. What are you guy's view on this property?

registered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker
    Just went East Bay recently. Location in Siglap seems popular with expats. What are you guy's view on this property?
    too tiny and exp. ( at almost 1K psf - u can get full condo in Distr 15 )

Thumbs up

hi guys, dun mind me being a little too nosey to probe.. we are actually the marketing agent for this project and i personally love this project as its unique of its own. Eastbay is actually located near the heart of siglap where most of the landed properties are. its also a popular location for the expats due to its location near the east coast, airport and the little city of its own with all the eateries and marketing location is. Eastbay is a FH project and if you observe the project closely, you will also realise that it is almost an outstanding project with 5-storey tall building as its nestle around landed properties which are mostly 3-storey tall due to the plot ratio in the area. it comes with most needed condo facilities except for the tennis court. Most of the Penthouse units comes with an exclusive swimming pool and i personally believe there may be chances where some of the penthouse units having possible panaromic landed property & seaviews. Finishing is excellent which is comparable to those in the prime district especially the balcony which enables you to make it almost like your enclosed living space too. Price wise is pretty reasonable for a FH project if you make some comparison against the nearest & newer condo project like costa del sol which is still going for 950psf onwards while getting a FH unit in eastbay cost you a slight different of only $50psf with a different lifestyle living concept! Best of all! This project currently also has special discount for a limited period only if you are being invited for the preview with the VIP invitation.

Just my 2 cents worth and hope you guys will also agree with what i think about this project!

Pet

To each his/her own. When it comes to buying properties, everybody have their own criteria in what's good or what's not.

I recently bought a penthouse unit in East Bay, after diligently looking for many unit in the east, as this area suits my lifestyle and needs. I had already intended on buying penthouse unit on the top of small development, as the maintenance is simple and lower cost, I am not a tennis player, so its not lose to me not having a court in East Bay, however, what I would like to have is a gym and a pool, which is available.

I was captivated by the location of East Bay, a quiet locale, yet within walking distance to many ammenities (siglap,east coast, good schools, MRT, airport,city,parkway, etc..), located within prime district 15, with a possibility of being near the future MRT line. There were a few expats looking and probing around the showroom. What really made me fell for the condo was the 4.9metre ceiling height for the penthouse unit, one of the highest I've found in this region, yet, I pay for the floor area, not the airspace within. I paid at an incredible low price, no numbers here though. This gives me many possibilities in the future. The balcony is full walled balcony all the way, with approval, the balcony can be easily taken away for the living area extension. The layout of the apartment is logical and sensible, with good "fengshui" layout. My unit faces south, overlooking the low rise landed estate all the way to East Coast area hopefully can get some nice sea breeze.

Can't wait to move right in now

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba
    To each his/her own. When it comes to buying properties, everybody have their own criteria in what's good or what's not.

I recently bought a penthouse unit in East Bay, after diligently looking for many unit in the east, as this area suits my lifestyle and needs. I had already intended on buying penthouse unit on the top of small development, as the maintenance is simple and lower cost, I am not a tennis player, so its not lose to me not having a court in East Bay, however, what I would like to have is a gym and a pool, which is available.

I was captivated by the location of East Bay, a quiet locale, yet within walking distance to many ammenities (siglap,east coast, good schools, MRT, airport,city,parkway, etc..), located within prime district 15, with a possibility of being near the future MRT line. There were a few expats looking and probing around the showroom. What really made me fell for the condo was the 4.9metre ceiling height for the penthouse unit, one of the highest I've found in this region, yet, I pay for the floor area, not the airspace within. I paid at an incredible low price, no numbers here though. This gives me many possibilities in the future. The balcony is full walled balcony all the way, with approval, the balcony can be easily taken away for the living area extension. The layout of the apartment is logical and sensible, with good "fengshui" layout. My unit faces south, overlooking the low rise landed estate all the way to East Coast area hopefully can get some nice sea breeze.

Can't wait to move right in now
    Congrates on getting your penthouse unit!!! am sure you will love it once you move in... too bad I am not the one who sold it to you..

Pet

Thanks Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    ... i personally believe there may be chances where some of the penthouse units having possible panaromic landed property & seaviews.
    After looking at Google map, I think you may be quite right, as the unit with such high ceiling will make the full block an equivalent of a 7 storey HDB buiding, the only high rise looking south is Laguna Park, which is well separated between blocks, so, I do agree, we're gonna get some seaview.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by amoeba
    After looking at Google map, I think you may be quite right, as the unit with such high ceiling will make the full block an equivalent of a 7 storey HDB buiding, the only high rise looking south is Laguna Park, which is well separated between blocks, so, I do agree, we're gonna get some seaview.

So which lucky unit has got yo8u to be her owner?

Pet

Though quiet in forums, this project is more than half sold already, guessing ard 25 out of 40 sold.

it has a nice presence in the neighbourhood. Taken on 22 Dec.

Yes it is looking exactly like the rendition in the brochure. Great!

it looks like it should be ready middle of the year? was in the neighbourhood to take a peek the board were down and the pool was tiled. looking good. any resident in the house?

East Bay has received TOP on 18 May 2010! Congrats to all owners.

Plan Reference No: A1276-00373-2007-BP01
    Application Type: BCA-TOP-APPLN
    Current Status: APPROVED
    Current Status Date / Time: 18/05/2010 15:52:31
    Registration Date / Time: 11/05/2010 08:30:00

anyone can share on pictures of the interior?

Don't think I can post the pics as that will mean I have entered the unit unauthorized?? But the fittings are good quality and workmanship is very good.

edwinleep, Thanks for the info. Cheers to all owners.
    Some more exterior pictures.

Beautiful. Nice touch to have sunshades built in for balconies.

I agree with the nice sunshades - they were the one thing that got me really attracted to this development when I visited the showflat in 2008. I remembered the outdoor dining table was placed in the balcony with the sunshade making the balcony area feel very special.

the outdoor dinning table with a side griller.
    My agent was selling me the idea of small grilling in the balcony. haha..
    But indeed, the sunshade is a really nice touch.

has anyone collected their keys?

Finally gotten my keys. =) It was a short and sweet process.
    The fittings and workmanship are good. A few areas to rectify but nothing major. Overall more hits than misses. I'm happy with my purchase.

Managed to take a peek at a penthouse unit and 3 bedroom. Same fittings and workmanship however the view and layout are much better, of course for the $$ the owner paid. =)

Very decent sized swimming pool. Small gym room. Love the landscaping around the development. A cosy boutique development.